Additional information for Sprintly
Key features of Sprintly
View All Features
- View project status across all phases of development
- Easily create user stories, tasks, defects, tests
- Deep integration with GitHub
- Integrates with Slack and other tools
- Use tags to easily group, search and filter items
- Track progress against milestones or objectives
- Open API
- interact with items via email
- Real-time notifications
- Send updates to your chatroom
- Interact with items via GitHub Commit messag or Pull Request
- No configuration or training required
- Mention teammates in comments
- Track progress
- Velocity & team load
Simple Project Management for Software Projects
Spintly's intuitive UI makes it easy for teams to get up and running quickly with Sprintly. Sprintly requires no configuration, setup or training and teams can be up and running in seconds. Sprintly is also easy enough for non-developers to use and pricing packages include seats that can be used by Marketing, Sales, Support and other teams.
Easily View What Everyone is Working on In Real Time
Sprintly makes it easy to see who is working on what across the entire software project lifecycle. Sprintly lets you track progress against objectives and you can easily view which team members have too much work and which are under-utilized.
Deep Integration with GitHub and Others
Sprintly has deep GitHub integration. Items can be updated, commented on or closed from GitHub Commit Messages or Pull Requests, Sprintly also allows multiple GitHub respositories to sync with a single Sprintly project. We also feature integration with Slack, Bitbucket and other tools commonly used by small teams.