Additional information for eDeliveryApp
Key features of eDeliveryApp
View All Features
- Create, save, and re-purpose formatting
- Informational updates that are delivered to users as soon as an event occurs
- Reward loyal customers with gift cards which they can redeem for special offers and loyalty bonus
- Allows users to view inventory and build a menu that¿s appropriate
- Integrate with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Add customized logos and colors to the interface
- Provide directions and plan the day's work to optimize employee scheduling
- Organize, track, monitor and execute customer orders for goods, investments, or any other purchases
- Accept and process financial transactions
- Dispatch food deliveries
- Provide customers with the ability to earn reward points for repeat purchases. Points can be used to get discounts on future purchases
- Receive information and notification of changes as soon as they are available
- Allow customers to track their order and keep them updated when the status changes.
- Assign waitstaff and coordinate the table services
- Enter, store, and transmit orders tests and other services, while the system checks for errors and transmits orders electronically
- System that enables financial institutions to offer credit card activity management with integration to online banking.
- View and track pertinent metrics
- Create and manage monetary interactions between parties (i.e. bills and invoices)
- Serves restaurants
- Tracks and processes online orders
Menus can be customized to suit different businesses, with control over pricing and options, unlimited categories and subcategories, and a range of display formats including grid and list views.
Each menu item can have multiple types of ad-dons and side dishes and can also display other info like ingredients , calories etc. along with text-box for any special instructions. Each restaurants business can add multiple categories.
All hours, delivery zones, menus, and other information is automatically synchronized between the ordering system control panel and mobile store.
A range of templates and themes are offered to suit different delivery business types, and users can change the color schemes and add their company logo to match their brand.
eDelivery supports integrations with multiple point of sale (POS) systems, and payment gateways including PayPal, allowing businesses to process prepaid delivery orders.
Users location is automatically detected and auto updated.
User can do a geolocation based search and also search using different options like zip code/postcode, city, area, type of restaurant etc. Search results are displayed in regular format and user can also see the search results on area map.
User can also simply ask the system to detect their location and show them the restaurants around them on the map.
User will get real time order status and also see the status of delivery on the map.
Restaurant/business owner will get real time notifications and details of all new orders in their admin dashboard. They can manage all the orders here like accept, reject, assign etc. Different status can be custom set for each restaurant.
Create discount offers and vouchers/coupons.
Admin can view all online and offline drivers in real-time on live maps with status if their tasks.
Set auto task assignment logic for assigning tasks to driver to manually assign tasks (send task to all drivers or send task to closest driver one by one till the task is accepted by a driver).
Driver can View incoming tasks and accept or reject the task. View complete driving route from the driver location to restaurant and then to customer location and get real time driving directions.