WinningBidder.com Logo

Launch your auction in minutes!

WinningBidder.com Reviews

Suggested alternatives

fundraising-software
betterworld
givebutter

I didn't ask for help but they reached out to with suggestions that were very helpful and thoughtful. Creating an auction item was very easy and fast.
The customer service was very responsive and the software was easy to use. I would like to thank TravelPledge for making our online auction very successful.
TravelPledge provided a great year end opportunity to fundraise and gave our members and organizational friends a fun way to support us financially. So easy to use, great support, awesome experience.
We did well but lost money due to lack of reserve and had to manyally send / print tix.
That the auction doesn’t automatically start from low to high price on the bidder side.

LF

Liz F.

Perfect auction site!

This was our first online auction and we had no idea whether it would be a success. We were pleased with how easy it was to share the link with our audience and how easy it was for them to use it. We will definitely use it again.

Pros

It was extremely easy to use from setting up the auction items to the registration. We didn't receive a single query about registering or bidding. The reports were also very helpful in managing our auction. We will definitely use it again.

Cons

We had some videos about our items that we would have liked to be able to embed in the descriptions but that wasn't possible. It would also have been nice to be able to label the photos to explain what they were.

CJ

Crystal J.

It's not bad

Pros

Easy to use. Inexpensive auction platform.

Cons

Sending invoices to "Buy it Now" winners BEFORE your auction closes doesn't work. The platform WON'T send invoices until the overall auction ends. We SHOULD be able to send a "Buy it Now" winner an invoice BEFORE the overall auction closes.

MF

Meghan F.

Review 5 out of 5

Pros

The process was easy and user friendly. Also, company was very communicative.

CB

Carol B.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Pros

The variety of auction items offered were attractive to bidders.

Cons

Some travel sites did not offer enough dates to reserve

TS

Thressa S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great Support and easy to use system

My overall experience with TravelPledge was great. It was easy to set up and easy to use. The customer service was great too! They even got back to me on a questions that I had the weekend of my event. This is an amazing free online auction platform that also helps you collect some donations to add more money to your fundraising goal total.

Pros

It was easy to use and get set up. Plus the customer service was excellent.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time but if I had to pick I'd say that there really wasn't much that I did not like about it.

MW

Marcus W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Silent Auction Success

Excellent

Pros

I work for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and used TravellPledge to put on a silent auction. First, this product being free for Non-Profits was huge, I was trying to raise money to send coaches and athletes to camp and this product made that possible. The software was so easy to use and had so many aids to help. They partner with some pretty impressive companies that donate for auctions so that you can use them as you try to raise money. Most of these I would have had no chance at procuring but TravelPledge made it easy to use these and helped in reaching my goals. Also there were some questions I had and their team answered so quickly and helped me make sure the experience was awesome.

Cons

I wish there was a way to customize it a little more, maybe just change the background color and make it more appealing visually.

ME

Meaghan E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

A great option for nonprofits!

This software is super user friendly while offering features that would cost additionally elsewhere. It streamlines the entire auction process

Pros

The ease of use, as well as the trip options. Not having a middle man involved for the trips and items Travel Pledge offers compared to other auction software saves time and stress!

Cons

After using this software twice now, I truly can't think of any cons

JP

Jan P.

Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

Winning with WinningBidder.com

As a not for profit organization, we were trying to raise funds outside of our organization and offer products to the public for bid. WinningBidder.com did just that and a very affordable cost. Will recommend to other organizations and will continue to use.

Pros

Easy set-up and continuous monitoring of bidding process. Trustworthy Check- out & payment process for winning bidder.

Cons

nothing. All aspects worked as advertised.

RP

Rudy P.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

First time user is impressed

Very positive; this was just the app we needed to fill a niche need, and I'm glad it'll be in our toolbox going forward. I could see it integrating with other fundraising efforts for our non-profit in the future.

Pros

It's very easy to set up and manage.The fee schedule is great.It ties into Stripe, which we use.

Cons

Don't have anything to say yet, as this is our first time using it. But I suspect we'll use it again.

NL

Nathan L.

Fund-Raising, 1-10 employees

Top Shelf Auction Platform

Overall, a fantastic experience with WinningBidder who will now be one of our main platforms for fund raising.

Pros

We've worked in the charity auction space for almost six years across many platforms and TravelPledge is definitely among the top. Its easy to use, understand and process campaigns on. Among the more important benefits to non-profits is the low commission as we are allowed to raise nearly 15 % more of the funds our auctions garner.

Cons

The only room for improvement as far as I can tell is; It would be great to have more custom graphics on the auction page to make each campaign look unique and great. To be able to run auctions while simultaneously hosting live auctions withthe Travel Pledge packages.

GM

Gail M.

Silent Auction Software

We will definitely use Travel Pledge in the future. It was easy, quick, and did what it promised.

Pros

When you are stressed over many other details of a fundraiser, to find a software that not only was easy to use but offered travel packages that we could run and enhance our auction

Cons

The only con I encountered was uploading the pictures. Being a non-tech person presented the problem but I read the instructions and figured out that I had to resize the pictures. From then on it went very smoothly.

MH

Mo H.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Youth Fundraiser a Success!

Very pleasant. We are excited to use it again at next year's event.

Pros

I like that our group was able to select from many trips. There was no obligation accept to advertise for each company. It was really easy.

Cons

Nothing. It was easy and very convenient. I like that I could add our on products to the webpage. I like that you can share a link with friends and family. It was great.

AL

Arica L.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Great TravelPledge experience!

TravelPledge made it easy to provide great experiences that we don't have to track and follow up with. Once the user pays for the experience, it's all taken out of my hands and the customer must book their experience through TravelPledge. It gives them all the details they need including the timeframe they need to use it by. Also, the fact that it is transferable makes it very convenient. Things come up in life and this allows more flexibility and less risk for the customer.

Pros

It was easy to use and provided great experiential options for our silent auction.

Cons

After my event, I could not tell how much of the profit my organization will keep. I remember it saying something along the lines of 40% but now that the event is closed, I cannot find that info anywhere. Will only know how much we kept based on what's deposited in our account.

DA

Dan A.

Easy to Use Auction Platform

Pros

TravelPledge software is the most accessible auction platform I have used, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for help in running and managing your auction. I loved the "popcorn bidding" function at the end that helped to push live bidding, adding significant funds to the dollars we raised. I also loved the ease at which the winning bidders were billed and then sent the appropriate certificates without any involvement needed from me!

Cons

The biggest issue was many of the winning bidder's certificates ended up in the "junk mail" file. Nothing can be done on the TravelPledge side, but created a lot of follow-ups and "reissue" of certificates that were previously sent.

MS

Mike S.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Excellent Product!

Very happy with TravelPledge

Pros

This platform was very easy to set up and deploy our first ever auction on line. The updates provided to bidders allowed higher bid amounts

Cons

Would like the ability to mark item as picked up or shipped.

KC

Kim C.

Great Software and Very Helpful Customer Service

Enjoyable! Look forward to working with them for our next event.

Pros

Easy of use Excellent selection of packages Ability to upload donated items was super easy Online bidding Everything went super smoothly

Cons

Can't print bid sheet pdfs on Mac or Apple products.

CH

Christina H.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Great and Efficient

Pros

I can't say enough about our dealings with TravelPledge. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

Don't have any negative things to say, other than you won't be disappointed.

RM

Renee M.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to use!

Pros

The ease of finding items, selecting items, and ease of closing out.

Cons

I did not find any cons when using WinningBidder.com

AP

Anna P.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Non Profit Silent Auction

This is a GREAT Silent Auction platform. Setting up our second auction now.

Pros

The customer service is the best I've every had. It is easy to get ahold of someone. You talk to a live person. The platform is easy to self navigate.

Cons

I remember that there is an option charge but not required for each winner.

DW

Donna W.

Great Experience!

I would DEFINITELY recommend TravelPledge and have no reservations about using them again.

Pros

It was extremely helpful to be able to have a couple of conversations before setting everything up so I knew how to proceed. The representatives I spoke with were informative and made it simple.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment.

KL

Kina L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Executive Director

Pros

The convenience and Accessibility of displaying the items.

Cons

We did not experience any problems with the service.

TB

Terry B.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Best online auction site ever!

I can't think of any cons. Everything worked as advertised!

Pros

Super easy to use, absolutely no learning curve! Putting in multiple pictures for each item was a breeze!Extremely customizable!Started when I scheduled it and ended when I scheduled it, no glitches!

Cons

What cons? Great overall online auction site!

DG

Donald G.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great first experience with WinningBidder.com for my first silent auction!

fast, easy, accurate posting of donated gift packages, and accurate accounting for the duration of the Silent Auction.thank you for this product!

Pros

ease of use; first timers like myself found the User Interface intuitive and quick.

Cons

was not clear about having to enter a credit card BEFORE the bidding was over, on the silent auction. Seemed a little premature?

CC

Cassandra C.

TravelPledge ROCKS!!

It was very confusing when we first wanted to start an online auction but travel pledge went above and beyond to simplify the process and make it extremely easy for us to be connected with pre-approved items as well as adding in our own!

Pros

Extremely easy to use and for our clients to access

Cons

Absolutely nothing. We loved every aspect of the travel pledge site and process

AC

Ashley C.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Handy Tool

Helped us do our auction to raise money for someone who needed it most. Was a great tool and we will use again.

Pros

I loved the ease of using it and getting it shared on social media platforms. Seeing the items and the bids in real time was great!

Cons

Nothing that we came across to leave negatively.