Apparound Logo

Apparound

The all-in-one digital solution for your sales force

Apparound Reviews

Using it for my private company Fiorin Arredamenti

My main target was to take our sales agents to the next level, making them more confident and improving their performances during customer meetings. After several other solutions our company decided to implement the Apparound CPQ. Already, straight after using the App for the first time our sales agents liked Apparound CPQ as it was easy to use and really helpful during the sales dialogue with customers.

Pros

Inexpensive, fast and dinamyc company

Cons

Something it's worth the money.

Several times I received feedback from my management that we needed a sales automation tool to improve our offers and ensure our sales agents make a professional impression on our customers. As soon as we did the proof of concept project, , I immediately realised that this was the tool we were looking for: increased revenues, bigger quotation size and decreased costs. Very recommended

Apparound for Fiorin Arredamenti

Pros

Is fast, realiable and portable. Is the first configurator that can work offline. A great way to save time and money on connectivity for my employees

Cons

They are good, but it could take time for the first implementation as you need to adapt some processes to the App

The easy way

When our sales team was provided with Apparound CPQ on mobile devices, our work became a lot easier. We started to get real time feedbacks from the sales team about customers and their preferences. We got a great channel to setup instant, target specific promotions and ads directly via sales reps mobile devices. Apparound CPQ became a bridge between marketing and sales teams.

Cons

Apparound bringing simplicity for product configuration

I really love technology that removes the need for long excel quotes and thousands of separate product specification documents. Apparound does this in spades. It also helps that it's accessible from my tablet from anywhere. All in all a strong offering for those who deal with complex quotes and offers on a day to day basis.

Very Nice

I enjoy using this solution, especially because of its offline capabilities. I have many customers that live in remote areas and I can be sure that all the materials I might need are always with me even if I don't get a good signal or an internet connection

Very good mobile app

Apparound CPQ seamlessly integrates with all our existing systems and it can be easily managed via the back-office. No deep IT expertise or extensive technical skills are needed. Apparound easily integrates with existing systems

Simplicity from Complexity

Apparound makes it easy to bring together complex data in a simple way. As someone who must wade through thousands of brochures and long excel based quotes a simple mobile tool such as Apparound is a lifesaver.

Really effective tool

Apparound CPQ is a great application: really easy to understand and use. It simplifies all the steps in the sales process : from the first customer meeting to the generation of offer and contract signing.

Best solution app

The Apparound solution can be managed internally via a self-service management platform. No deep IT expertise or extensive technical skills are needed.

Great tool

Apparound CPQ has everything I need: I can deliver useful materials to sales people, no matter where they are connected. The back-office platform is intuitive and easy to use with complete independance immediately after the initial training from Apparound.

Cons

Great tool for sales people!

With this Apparound tool I can save time and create more offers during the day, and my customers appreciate that they get the offer immediately after the sales meeting. Good job.