All categories

Miradore

The Smarter MDM Platform to Securely Manage All Devices​

visit website

Miradore Reviews

Pros

I love that there is a free tier that allows us to give the tool a great trial and that it helps out a lot of organizations that need something simple.

Scott P.

Read the full review
This was very easy to set up and deploy, very user friendly software. Customer service was fantastic.

JEFFREY R.

Read the full review
It is very user friendly, easy to learn, and the help content is really useful.

Becky B.

Read the full review

Cons

The process of getting profiles onto the phones is cumbersome with many steps and if you do something wrong during the process you have to wipe the device and start over. That was a bit frustrating.

Michelle B.

Read the full review
Installs sometimes fail for no apparent reason.

Adam S.

Read the full review
Its hard to establish tractability if there is no software version.

Subramanian S.

Miradore Review

Great product, great pricing and very easy to use

Pros

Free to use for most options. Easy to setup and manage mobile dives and policies

Cons

Have not run into any issues as of yet. Great Product

Thank you, Chris, for providing this review. We're glad it's worked out well for you. Best, Miradore Team.

Miradore is good, but lacking in the iPhone area

Miradore was a quick turn around to get setup and purchased, especially with our necessity of getting this done quickly. Unfortunately, Miradore's functionality is limited in our environment due to requirements on Apple DEP to be working properly.

Pros

it is easy to stand-up and get running. configuring communication between Miradora and Apple DEP is well documented by Miradore. Reporting tools available to let you know when users uninstall miradore or a phone does not check in. Links with Apple volume license program account. Android configuration, maintenance, and setup works great.

Cons

Users are able to uninstall Miradore from iPhones if Apple DEP account is not connected. Due to issues with Apple DEP, we are unable to get full control of the iPhones with Miradore. can't push/block apple updates to iPhone or iPad.

Many thanks for your review. I have shared this feedback internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Miradore Online Review

Pros

Nothing stands out that we like the most.

Cons

The lockout and wipe features do not work. Support is unable to figure it out.

I'm sorry you encountered difficulty with the product. I have shared your feedback internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Good, but expensive

Overall this MDM service was able to do everything I was looking for. Based on the cost (also being charged in USD) I began looking for alternatives and there are many of them just like Miradore that will not charge a minimum invoice fee. They may be lacking 1 or 2 features but these features would not make me choose miradore over others.

Pros

Was able to track all iPads easily. Adding apps/Black listing apps such as Find my iPhone is great. Customer service was quick and able to help me through the process of setting everything up. Messaging to individual devices was a plus.

Cons

Navigation is confusing The cost. Being a Non for Profit organization I was offered a discount, but that did not mean anything because they will charge you a minimum invoice amount. This does not make it ideal for any small business.

Thank you, Brooks, for providing your opinions; I have circulated them internally to the product team for further analysis. Best, Miradore Team.

Great MDM solution

We needed a robust MDM solution that was user-friendly, cost-effective and worked with Apple DEP and Android Enterprise as some solutions can simply be uninstalled.

Pros

The simple interface makes rollout and management easy.

Cons

Not specifically the software but joining Apple DEP was a bit of a nuisance. As I say, this is more about Apple and their setup than Miradore itself.

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are happy everything has worked out well for you. Best regards, Miradore Team

Miradore. Finally an easy MDM

Pros

I liked the GUI interface and the ease of use. I used many MDMs in the past and most are not the easiest to navigate. I also liked the integration with Android for Enterprise and the ease of deployments

Cons

None so far. I like most of what I see and do not plan to change.

Well thank you, Michael, for this glowing review! We're happy you're happy. Best, Miradore Team.

Miradore is it

the dashboard is laid out in a fashion where all info is available in one spot. the side bars have everything you need for your job. So easy to follow we have a summer intern that was using the site in 20min to administer phones.

Pros

1. Now easy it was to get the phones enrolled. Just send a email or better yet SMS. 2. Helps when a user forgets a pass code. easily reset it for them and away they go 3. with the tracking feature it is easy to find lost or stolen phones.

Cons

1. They feedback from users is it uses a lot of battery power. "We haven't noticed, but just passing along" 2.No other issues have been found.

Thank you so much, Christopher, for leaving this review - we really appreciate it! Glad it's working out for you and your team. Best, Miradore Team.

Everything we need!

Pros

IT was very easy to setup what we need to be compliant.

Cons

I wish the software had a few more features to the base package.

Many thanks for your review and feedback. Happy to hear that it's everything you need. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Best MDM solution!

Pros

Very complete, robust, easy to use ONCE you know what you’re doing. From Apple to Windows, this had it all!

Cons

Time differences are off since I am in the USA.

Thank you, Eduardo, for providing this feedback. I have shared the timing issue internally. Best, Miradore.

Not as simple as I would have liked it to be

While the features and price were exceptional, in the end it was too complicated for me and I ended up going with a solution that had fewer features (I did not need everything Miradore had to offer) but was much easier to implement and use. I would only recommend Miradore for IT professionals who know what they are doing.

Pros

Miradore is very functional. It has all the features you could want in an MDM solution.

Cons

Miradore was not easy to set up or use for a regular Joe. It might be easier for trained IT professionals that I am not.

Many thanks for your review and perspective. I have shared this feedback internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Miradore review

managing my devices

Pros

easy to implement and use did not need any product support

Cons

some limits of the software for device management its a great value for the money

Thank you, Edward - we very much appreciate your review and feedback. Best regards, Miradore Team.

great experience, easy to use, free version available, not US based/will not work for cleared empl

free MDM

Pros

We use Miradore online as MDM for personal phones and tablets/BYOD so we are able to push password policy, security policies and Exchange email, easy to use, free version available for main functions that include an unenrolling device that only removes Exchange part. For monthly package per device, you can get full Enterprise functions like location services and push apps to devices

Cons

that it is not US based, so we can not use it for cleared employees. Also sometimes it is down and you have to reload the page. Another note that they have to keep up with new OS updates on android devices, sometime we are not able to push Exchange email to device, we have to use Microsoft Outlook app for email

Really appreciate the review and feedback, Antonina, thank you. We have made note of these issues and shared them with the product team. Best regards, Miradore Team

Miradore + DEP = Great iOS Management

Their support team and our account manager has been fantastic to work with

Pros

Miradore's DEP integration is fantastic and allows for quick time-to-live deployment of an iOS mobile workforce. It also allows us to quickly and easily deploy new devices with a zero-touch configuration, as well as update existing devices in the field.

Cons

The UI isn't as customizable as I'd like. This isn't a big complaint as we've been able to work around it

Craig, thank you for your review and feedback! Best, Miradore Team.

Miradore Online

Pros

Being able to control apps on our company phones

Cons

Loading i phones is problematic for us.

Dwight, we very much appreciate your review, thank you. I have shared your feedback internally re: the iPhones. Best, Miradore.

use for company BYOD devices, good experience, does what needed with free option, recomend

save on MDM cost

Pros

free, for company BYOD phones, easy to enroll devices, does what expected, can unenroll devices with free options and it will remove profile from devices automatically, can push security feutures required by government.

Cons

can not enroll Android non Samsung devices, some Samsung devices complain that speaker stops working on device when enroll,

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Thanks again. Best regards, Miradore Team

we use this software for company email setup on the personal phone. and it works good.

employees can use their personal devices for work.

Pros

we can ease to track device, remotely remove company information from the phone if it's lost or employee left the company etc.

Cons

sometimes it has some glitch when user gets enrollment message, the link on the message doesn't work and we have to contact with customer support.

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Best regards, Miradore Team

Thanks

Pros

It is very easy to manage my businesses devices straight from my computer

Cons

They need to make a control panel for mobile devices like a app

Thank you, Jesse, for your review. I have shared your suggestion internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Easy to set up

I use Miradore for its most basic features - inventory management and the ability to remotely lock, unlock, and factory reset devices. Miradore does all of these things quickly and easily using their web based management dashboard. One thing I would like to see is an easier way to add or change user info for a device. Currently it's a multi-step process which can be tedious when making changes to multiple users.

Pros

Easy setup process, cross-platform support, simple and easy to use management console.

Cons

Most end-user info must be entered manually. Miradore get's flagged by Android(on Samsung devices) for "high battery usage" which causes concern for some users.

Tyler, thank you for providing this review and feedback. I have shared your comments internally with the product team. Best, Miradore Team.

Very Fast ROI

Overall, very pleased with the product and would highly recommend it to any mid/large business for monitoring wireless devices.

Pros

Software is extremely easy to setup and roll out to android devices. Being able to 100% monitor everything about our phones/tablets all from the web interface made dealing with any issues employees would have easy to mend.

Cons

It can be a little slow at times, but it's also fully dependent on the wireless device's cellular signal at time of sending data to and from.

We really appreciate your review and feedback - thank you. Best, Miradore Team.

Tracking smartphones and tablets

Pros

It does all the required functions very well: location tracking, device configuration, app deployment, user management. Manage your devices easily and in the background. Useful for small to medium size organisations that need to implement a cost effective mobile device management system.

Cons

The user interface could use a bit more integration to make it more intuitive and user friendly.

Thank you, Francis, for this review. I have shared your comments about the user interface internally. Best, Miradore Team.

KKF Overview

We wouldn't complain too much. Just wish they had a US support group.

Pros

The value for the productivity. We like that it is a cheaper platform, but you also get what you pay for.

Cons

That it is in a different time zone and the lack of customer service.

Thank you, Maranda, for this feedback; we are addressing this internally. Best, Miradore Team.

My take

Overall it was the most intuitive out of all applications in its type

Pros

Ability to understand the application through completion

Cons

At times still a little confusing but no way near azure

Really appreciate your leaving this review and providing some feedback, Barrett. Best, Miradore Team.

Solid MDM Solution, Low Barrier of Entry

Pros

The best part in my mind is the option to use Miradore for free as long as you want before deciding to spend money on it. If you aren't sure about it or haven't used an MDM platform previously, Miradore is a great place to start.

Cons

Sometimes I have devices that seem to stop working on the program, where the last reported update from the device might be weeks or even months ago. Not sure if that's a problem with my configuration, the device or Miradore, but it can be an issue.

Thank you for your review! We have shared your feedback with the product team. Best, Miradore Team

Save Money on Mobile Data Plans/ Create Workspace Area for Company Data

Miradore helps me with to safe money for Data Plans by allowing App Black and White Listing and also the disabling of the Store On my some devices, that where also used for private purposes with apps like WhatsApp we used Miradore to Enroll Android for Enterprise Workspace - to have Company Data in a Secured Area. The Enrollment with Business Policies is fast and very easy.

Pros

Easy to use, Cheap, Good Support

Cons

No Disabling of SMS

Great product, amazing price.

Pros

Value for money, overall quality. Support is very helpful.

Cons

Interface feels a little clunky and dated.

Many thanks for your review. We have shared this feedback with product development. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.