Miradore Logo

Suggested alternatives

hexnode-mdm
manageengine-desktop-central
kandji

The ease of use is great and it is cheap so it's a perfect software for us. It is eady to deploy and we love the way we can manage applications on the play store.
The support and staff we've been in Contact with have all been fantastic and it all feels very personal and professional. We highly recommend Miradore and their MDM-solution.
This was very easy to set up and deploy, very user friendly software. Customer service was fantastic.
Confusing interface and odd visual design (that cartoon character is really weird!).
Some missing features and a very restrictive web API.
Very glitchy program, terrible customer service.

Philip T.

Business Operations Manager

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Miradore Review: Really Easy and Intuitive to Set Up!

Transcript

Philip T.: My name is Phil. I am the business operations manager for Step Forward Support, a small care...

Hi Phil, thanks for your awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers so we're glad to hear that you think Miradore is intuitive and easy to use!

Christopher W.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Miradore Review

Great product, great pricing and very easy to use

Pros

Free to use for most options. Easy to setup and manage mobile dives and policies

Cons

Have not run into any issues as of yet. Great Product

Thank you, Chris, for providing this review. We're glad it's worked out well for you. Best, Miradore Team.

CE

Christopher E.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Miradore is it

the dashboard is laid out in a fashion where all info is available in one spot. the side bars have everything you need for your job. So easy to follow we have a summer intern that was using the site in 20min to administer phones.

Pros

1. Now easy it was to get the phones enrolled. Just send a email or better yet SMS. 2. Helps when a user forgets a pass code. easily reset it for them and away they go 3. with the tracking feature it is easy to find lost or stolen phones.

Cons

1. They feedback from users is it uses a lot of battery power. "We haven't noticed, but just passing along" 2.No other issues have been found.

Thank you so much, Christopher, for leaving this review - we really appreciate it! Glad it's working out for you and your team. Best, Miradore Team.

Alex J.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Good low cost MDM solution

We used it as a low cost management solution for the schools Nooks. It was great for our needs. But for larger organizations I'd reccomend something akin to Meraki or JAMF as their MDM solution.

Pros

It beat all the competition on price for MDM solutions. And it was simple and straightforward to use.

Cons

Not as robust as some of the more expensive MDM solutions. Initial set up on a device while simple is a bit of a hassle

Appreciate your review and feedback, Alex, thank you. I have shared this internally with product development. Best regards, Miradore Team.

JW

Jill W.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great Product - Great Support

We wanted one place where we could manage all of our mobile devices. For us that means, cell phones and iPads right now. The tech support person I have is one of the best around. I can expect a reply to email within 2-3 hours of sending it. Unlike the previous vendor where I sometimes had to wait days.

Pros

I like how this system aligned perfectly with our business model for securing and managing our mobile devices. The initial setup was not simple, but Miradore has great support and provided lots of opportunities to work with a tech. I love the console, and how easy it is to create visual graphs to get device statuses at a glance. Pushing app updates is simple.

Cons

The thing I like least, is that there isn't as much functionality for getting our laptops on this platform! If Miradore did some of the same things with Windows as they can with Apple and Android products, we would be moving management of our laptops to Miradore!

Thank you for the great review, Jill! We're glad you're happy with Miradore and our support team. Our plan is to expand Miradore's Windows management capabilities and we would love to hear what are some of the things that you're currently missing. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

CC

Craig C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Miradore + DEP = Great iOS Management

Their support team and our account manager has been fantastic to work with

Pros

Miradore's DEP integration is fantastic and allows for quick time-to-live deployment of an iOS mobile workforce. It also allows us to quickly and easily deploy new devices with a zero-touch configuration, as well as update existing devices in the field.

Cons

The UI isn't as customizable as I'd like. This isn't a big complaint as we've been able to work around it

Craig, thank you for your review and feedback! Best, Miradore Team.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

Very Fast ROI

Overall, very pleased with the product and would highly recommend it to any mid/large business for monitoring wireless devices.

Pros

Software is extremely easy to setup and roll out to android devices. Being able to 100% monitor everything about our phones/tablets all from the web interface made dealing with any issues employees would have easy to mend.

Cons

It can be a little slow at times, but it's also fully dependent on the wireless device's cellular signal at time of sending data to and from.

We really appreciate your review and feedback - thank you. Best, Miradore Team.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Solid MDM Solution, Low Barrier of Entry

Pros

The best part in my mind is the option to use Miradore for free as long as you want before deciding to spend money on it. If you aren't sure about it or haven't used an MDM platform previously, Miradore is a great place to start.

Cons

Sometimes I have devices that seem to stop working on the program, where the last reported update from the device might be weeks or even months ago. Not sure if that's a problem with my configuration, the device or Miradore, but it can be an issue.

Thank you for your review! We have shared your feedback with the product team. Best, Miradore Team

Retail, 51-200 employees

Very helpful product

Pros

Mirador is great at what it does, allowing quick MDM whilst operating within leeway device manufacturers allow.

Cons

It's hard to find much wrong with the system given how we use it, but the iOS app could be made more reliable so it doesn't occasionally shut down.

Thank you for the review! We're happy that you enjoy using Miradore. I have also shared your feedback about the iOS app internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Sean O.

It's a great device management tool.

Pros

Good interface and great control of devices. We have a client with multiple tablets for end users that need to be fully locked down for just work purposes and restrict excessive data usage.

Cons

Website interface seems a bit slow sometimes but apart from that we don't really have any other issues with it.

Thanks a lot, Sean. It¿s great to have your feedback, and we really appreciate the review. Best regards, Miradore Team

501-1,000 employees

Incredible, the best MDM I have tested

We get back control of our devices. We can see what apps are installed and use important tools in the case a device goes missing.

Pros

The seamless intergration with Apple DEP and VPP. It's so easy to set up and test as the software is completely free so we can setup everyone in the company on this MDM without spending a penny just for testing. We are even looking to upgrade to the location tracking package.

Cons

Some settings are a bit hidden however it's hard to have everything accessible all at once. I also wish you could have devices spread across different pay plans

DH

Darren H.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Super Easy to Use and Powerful

Pros

Hands down - THE BEST MDM that I have ever used, I've used Airwatch, MobileIRON, MaaS 360. All those are too clunky, and not user friendly. Miradore is the ONLY platform that allows a FULLY MANAGED Android device, while still allowing "NATIVE" apps. I've messed with Android for years, and getting to a fully managed device while allowing critical native applications was impossible - not now!

Cons

The only improvement that I could suggest is a US Data Center or replicate the Azure hosting to a US DataCenter, this would improve on the lag from using a EU datacenter.

Wow, thank you so much for such a great review, Darren! We're really glad that you enjoy using Miradore. I have also shared your feedback internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

NM

Natalya M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

we use this software for company email setup on the personal phone. and it works good.

employees can use their personal devices for work.

Pros

we can ease to track device, remotely remove company information from the phone if it's lost or employee left the company etc.

Cons

sometimes it has some glitch when user gets enrollment message, the link on the message doesn't work and we have to contact with customer support.

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Best regards, Miradore Team

TM

Tyler M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Easy to set up

I use Miradore for its most basic features - inventory management and the ability to remotely lock, unlock, and factory reset devices. Miradore does all of these things quickly and easily using their web based management dashboard. One thing I would like to see is an easier way to add or change user info for a device. Currently it's a multi-step process which can be tedious when making changes to multiple users.

Pros

Easy setup process, cross-platform support, simple and easy to use management console.

Cons

Most end-user info must be entered manually. Miradore get's flagged by Android(on Samsung devices) for "high battery usage" which causes concern for some users.

Tyler, thank you for providing this review and feedback. I have shared your comments internally with the product team. Best, Miradore Team.

IP

I Putu Arya Kusuma W.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Miradore is one of the best cloud monitoring tool.

1. I can monitor most of my company asset status. 2. The support team is quick in response. 3. There is some modification that Miradore need to check such as the table

Pros

1. It is free and easy to use. 2. It can manage other device like mac and mobile device 3. Most of the feature of windows is covered. 4. We can monitor what application is installed, the windows version, the antivirus status.

Cons

1. Need to update the UI. 2. In some case like bitlocker status the information is a bit miss-aligned. 3. The patch status need to be separated between windows patch and application patch. This will impact the dashboard of windows patch status. I got it all red, because of using old application. 4. No remote access support for assistance. 5. I want to change the position of the table status list, but it can't be permanent. 6. Miradore doesn't support antivirus scan result.

Thank you for providing this review! We're happy that you like using Miradore and find the software easy to use. We offer a TeamViewer integration in the Premium plan if you're looking for a remote assistance feature. We are also working on renewing our product UI or fixing the issues related to BitLocker status reporting. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

DT

Dave T.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Good company

Pros

we use this for our fleet of laptops. Miradore offers a way to track and wipe your devices for free and comes with many useful features at the free level. If we were doing more with Apple products, and we may down the road I'd definitely be barking up the admin tree to purchase an upgraded plan

Cons

integration was not difficult and I was able to quickly and reliably join my laptops to Miradore's cloud platform

Thank you for such an amazing review, Dave! We're happy that you like using Miradore and found the integration easy. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

MJ

Miles J.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Finally a useful mobile device management solution!!

I've had a great experience with Miradore and I love to recommend it to clients as a solution for their mobile device management needs.

Pros

Miradore is feature rich, and easy to use. I was able to jump right into using the platform with no training because everything is so user intuitive and simple to use.

Cons

There isn't anything I have found so far that I don't like or have had issues with. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for this glowing review, Miles! We're happy that you have had a great experience with Miradore Online. Best, Miradore Team.

DZ

David Z.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Save Money on Mobile Data Plans/ Create Workspace Area for Company Data

Miradore helps me with to safe money for Data Plans by allowing App Black and White Listing and also the disabling of the Store On my some devices, that where also used for private purposes with apps like WhatsApp we used Miradore to Enroll Android for Enterprise Workspace - to have Company Data in a Secured Area. The Enrollment with Business Policies is fast and very easy.

Pros

Easy to use, Cheap, Good Support

Cons

No Disabling of SMS

BL

Brandon L.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great MDM

Pros

This software offers everything we needed in a mobile device management solution. It is cost effective and allows us the control over the iPads and iPhones we have in our network. We use it a lot to install apps through Apple's VPP, which works relatively well.

Cons

The layout is not the most intuitive. It takes a bit of playing around with it and learning how it ticks before you become comfortable with it. Integrations with Apple were a little complicated at first, but that is more Apple's fault than Miradore's.

Really appreciate your review, Brandon, thank you. I've shared your feedback with our product managers. Best, Miradore Team.

MM

Michael M.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Miradore Online Review

Works vreat

Pros

Easy to use for all users in the department

Cons

Nothing the software works as expected for us

Wow, thank you, Michael, for your kind words and review! We're happy it's worked well for you. Best, Miradore Team.

BC

Benjamin C.

Miradore - An MDM that goes further

Using Miradore isn’t difficult. It does what it says and I’m content with that.

Pros

I enjoy being able to see the activity logs that Miradore has to offer when making an changes to a device.

Cons

The dashboard user interface could use a revamp.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Benjamin. We have made note of this suggestion about the user interface. Best regards, Miradore Team

AS

Ahmed S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Miradore what we hope to see soon

Pros

The interface is easy to use, however the recent interface update made us change or documentation and controlled process. I would hope you keep interface changes to minimal.

Cons

Some of the feature are completely missing compared with competitors, however; we still went with Miradore due to overall features and value to the money. we would like to see the following features in further: 1- Remote control provisioned device 2- ability to add a browser shortcut 3- true kiosk mode rather than using surelock which requires manual process 4- active device location tracking

Thank you, Ahmed, for your review and feedback. I have shared your suggestions internally with product management. Best, Miradore Team.

TM

Titus M.

Simple MDM

Pros

Free version available. Cheap and easy to use.

Cons

They are raising their prices for enterprise accounts. Not as many features as other MDMs I've used.

Really appreciate your review and feedback, Titus, and we have shared this internally -- thank you. Best, Miradore Team.

JP

Jason P.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Very glitchy program, terrible customer service

Pros

There simply was not much to like about this software.

Cons

It caused several phones to error out with "The configuration for your iPhone could not be downloaded" and basically would brick the phone. I contacted customer service and they could not help me at all. They said I needed a Mac computer to fix the problem with Apple Configurator. When I told him I did not have a Mac, he told me I would need to borrow one or go to an Apple store to get the phone fixed. My employee took it to an Apple store and was told it was a Miradore problem, not Apple and they could do nothing to fix it. I relayed this to Miradore and did not get a response back for 13 days, with an apology for the delay but no solution other than to again borrow a Mac to use Apple Configurator.

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you've had that experience with Apple Configurator, and we've again alerted our teams internally re: this issue. Best, Miradore Team.

mp

mike p.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Miradore

Pros

Deployment was easy. Easy to navigate through the interface.

Cons

Slow to adapt needed features. Geo fencing!

Thank you for your review and feedback, Mike. Best, Miradore Team.

MH

Martti H.

Used other for 1-2 years

Working well, little too complex to use.

Freedomness!

Pros

It is fast and quite easy to use. Everything happends back ground so it does not interrupt anything.

Cons

There is no valid end user notifications. It needs too many clicks to use. Hard to find what do i really needs and when there are new softwares.

Thanks for the review, Martti. It¿s great to have your feedback, and we¿ll see if we can offer some tips for you. Best regards, Miradore Team