Radar

Incident response management platform for enterprises

Radar Reviews

It's a Smart Tool

My overall experience with RADAR has been very satisfactory. I titled this review "Its A Smart Tool" because RADAR does the work for you. You just have to plug in all the facts from your investigation into RADAR and instantly you have your Risk Assessment Report. Using this tool has increased the trust from our internal business partners knowing that a potential disclosure is assessed using a TOOL and not a personal opinion.

Pros

I really like the Risk Factors Section and the Radar Report that is generated

Cons

The features are satisfactory at this time. I can say that there is nothing that I like the least.

RADAR Customer Review

Our overall experience has been very positive and our implementation went great. As the implementation project manager for our team, I have worked with the team at RADAR quite a lot on "how to" items. They are always quick to respond and willing to provide support whenever we need it.

Pros

We essentially purchased this product because of the proprietary rules engine; however, using RADAR as a single source platform for incident investigation work has increased our productivity significantly as well. We have basically been able to eliminate all of our secondary work products (spreadsheets, SharePoint, etc.), and now have a central location for our tasks, attachments, remediation activities, and notifications.

Cons

We have requested a number of enhancements to allow more flexibility on the location of custom fields and reporting and RADAR has been very responsive to our needs.

GOOD PRODUCT

Pros

support was very good, good home screen and set up

Cons

uploading was very slow, the product was incomplete, kept missing data

Hi Dylan! I think you're reviewing a different Radar! We have no record of Solar One Energy ever being a customer of RadarFirst or receiving a demo of the Radar platform. But we'd love to give you one! Please reach out to support@radarfirst.com to set one up. Thanks!

Radar Review

Overall I have had a positive experience.

Pros

Radar is very easy to use, and has cut our research work time down since the regulatory information is loaded into Radar. This has been very helpful for our team with our risk assessment and breach determination.

Cons

I would love if there was a way to see your own individual task list. I've set up a rule in Outlook for the task emails that I receive, and created a task list in Outlook, but it would be great to have this implemented in Radar

HIPAA

HIPAA

Pros

information gathering and sharing workload

Cons

not being able to be separated as individual entities

Great product

Fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use, friendliness and assistance of customer support, the vision of the Radar team.

Cons

The lack of flexibility of web form but this is about to change.

Radar Review

Pros

Very user friendly Great Resources Impeccable customer service

Cons

Nothing that I have encountered so far as a new user.