TruckingOffice Reviews

Pros

Fantastic easy to use software. Love the edit function and cost keeping of the loads moved.

William P.

Overall, I did not have any major issues. Its a great product that's affordable for businesses.

Robert J.

I've really enjoyed the software and customer service was great when I needed a function explained to me.

Laknechia H.

Angela P.

There are a lot of pertinent features that are missing from this software that is needed for the trucking community.

LaTayga G.

No Quick-books integration or import/export options available available. Can not use for Freight Brokerage.

Kris W.

4.5

Everything

I’ve been looking for months for a program to do everything this does. I wanted to know how much it cost for dead head miles and profit/loss per mile. How much am I actually making per trip. Reminders for tags, physicals, expenses, maintenance, etc.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. A few minutes a day keeps up with all my back office/accounting.

Cons

As a car hauler, I have several BOL’s, drop offs, and pickups along the way. At first it was a little confusing because it wanted me to clarify the route. I thought it would give the best option and then I could make adjustments. Every time I added another load to the trip, I had to go through the clarification again. I now, save the trip as a PDF, for reference, so it’s no problem.

This software is a pleasure to work with.

Keeps me extremely organized.

Pros

This software is a pleasure to work with. It's so simple, clean to look and and easy to use. I find myself actually wanting to do the bookkeeping just so I can run the various reports with one click and see how my business is doing. I tried other software options that were more feature-rich, but they ended up being unnecessarily complicated. As soon as I switched to Trucking Office, I knew that...

Cons

A mobile app or a least a more mobile friendly version would be nice. The software can be used on my smart phone okay, but it takes a bit of scrolling and snooping around to see where everything got squished to. Just needs to be optimized for mobile (adjust the layout) and should be no problem. When entering new customers/drops/vendors, it would be nice if the system auto populated options from...

Okay to use

When I first began my trucking company it worked, however there always seemed like something was missing from the software.

Pros

It's simple to get started, and the interface is easy to use. It is a very basic platform and layout.

Transparent Logistics for fleet management

All in all - Our experience since implementing TruckingOffice has been very positive. It is an easy program to get familiar with & use.

Pros

Since implementing TruckingOffice our department has been much more efficient when selecting fleets to transport select projects. We have increased the loads that we are able to carry for our partners as well as saved money because we are able to select fleets that will be most cost-effective for us/our partner.

Cons

Our company has contracts with select fleets - If there was a way to see when we have "hit" our quota for the month/quarter/year that would be beneficial that way our team knows we are still living within these contracts when selecting fleets. (Currently being tracked outside of TruckingOffice)

Very Helpful

Makes keeping track of expenses and pay very easy

Pros

It's not complicated and does not take up all my time, when I'm not driving, to keep up on my company. Love the quickbooks exports so I don't have to re-enter all the information.

Cons

Export to Quickbooks stamps with date of export and not date in program, so I do have to go correct that info.

Our company is very satisfied with TruckingOffice

Our company is very satisfied with TruckingOffice The support team has always been very efficient to help me with any problems.

Pros

It is very simple

Cons

I would like to be able to print specific companies that have a balance due

Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your business.

This is a Great Product built for trucking companies. I have tried others and none compare.

Pros

This software has completely streamlined my Trucking operations and freed up valuable time and space to focus on other important matters. It's simple and easy to grasp, however, there are tons of resources and guides to help you figure anything out. Reports are a blessing. I can quickly and easily get snap shots of almost every facet of the business. The IFTA reporting is worth the price of my subscription alone. After a year of trying to manage everything with complex spreadsheets that just seemed balloon into multiple tabs, equations, and macros, I decided to leverage technology and let the professionals do what they do best. Best business decision I've made!

Cons

Price for storage. It's not a big deal because I don't need it but perhaps if it was less expensive then I'd use it.

Makes office work and IFTA so much faster

Pros

This software make my IFTA headache 4 times a year go away. If this was for nothing but IFTA it would be well worth money, but it does so much more. From drivers to trucks everything is so much easier to keep track of. Lets me know when a truck is needing a inspection sticker, tags, maintenance. Everything I need in one software. Thank you Trucking Office, you have saved a lot of my hair from being pulled out.

JMMC TRANSPORT

Great!!!!

Pros

The software is self sufficient. They have everything I need for my business without a price gauge.

Cons

I haven't found Anything I dislike. I tried DAT first. It was too expensive and too technical.

One of the better programs I've tried

Pros

What I liked most about this software was the simplicity of it. I'm not very tech savvy so I need something to run my accounts and busniess smoothly. Its also one of the more affordable products I've come across with a trial period.

Cons

A con that I found was upon entering mulitple trips/stops, the process was a little long. I was want to reccomend streamlining that process.

New Authority

As a new business looking to grow, TruckingOffice was really helpful in understanding our revenue and expenses which helped us make better decisions on equipment and maintenance specifically.

Pros

It is great that TruckingOffice is cloud-based so I can access from anywhere. It also integrates all the areas of the business to provide snapshot views that allow me to make more informed decisions which make my business more profitable.

Cons

The monthly fees in addition to the original cost are a lot for a brand new authority - once you have more trucks it's more affordable. However, the information gained is helpful for growing the business.

The programs are user friendly and we are able to get all employees trained on inputting information

Everything needed to get the company running strong and more into futher growning.

Pros

User friendly, plus my accounting / HR , dispatcher, office manager and any other person that we need to train on it can learn it with no problem. Were able to get reports in basic and full format pdf form, this has been a great help for us.

Cons

If there can be something for payroll for other people we would like to add to the company, but we run other programs which help until this is incorporated with this program in the future. We are able to open up programs and retirve the information needed to complete the process.

Good for trucking but could have some improvements

I love this for putting all my loads and figuring IFTA and keeping track of all my expenses. It is fairly simple to setup and use. I do find there are some things that could use tweaking. One truck can be on 2 loads at one time using 2 different trailers. The software doesn't allow that. I have to create a seperate truck to do that. And you can't link loads which I have needed to do also. So this software limits me. I have also used your IFTA and been told by the state of Georgia the figures were wrong for my 1st quarter. If I get another letter stating the same thing, I will have to cancel my svc. It's not cost effective to pay the $50 fee for a late fee and pay extra for your IFTA svc. I have emailed cust svc about this twice with no response.

Cons

Hello Angela, Thank you for the kind review and thank you for expressing your concerns. The developers are currently working on a solution that would solve your multiple load issue and we hope to be releasing that early next year. In regards to the IFTA form problem my records indicate that we called you at the time and resolved the issue. If it is still a problem please let me know. -Allen

Best Program Ever!!

This is so far the mos helpful and easy program for me,Love it,I never knew that I could find a software so helpful to work with,One thing i can say is please do not go no where because without you guys I wouldn't be able to survive with my company.

Pros

Everything

Cons

There's nothing that I would say I don't like.

Thank you Claudia! We appreciate your business.

1 man show

I use this on my tablet and my phone. If i take the time to enter things as they occur, i have very little headaches. I tried a couple others trial periods. Came back to trucking office.

Pros

Once i get through the learning curve, it is very user friendly. Input items as they accumulate or as they occur and its organised. Price is good. The invoice creation is great.

Cons

As with anything, the learning curve. Being a one man show i discovered features on the go.

Good Trucking Software!

Pros

I love that this software is catered towards truckers and trucking companies. It get easy to use and bet detailed.

Cons

I wish everything could be exported to Quickbooks because I use both softwares.

This software by far is the easiest way to keep track of your trucking business.

Pros

I like the simplicity of this product. It runs our fleet very efficiently. It's a step by step process to enter the loads and if you use code BRRN2018 you will receive 10% off for life.

Cons

We have not experienced anything negative with this program yet. If there was a con it would be a bigger filesafe at startup.

The system was easy to figure out and I am no computer wizard.

Pros

The office puts in the info and at my convenience I go in find the trip print it out and in a few short minutes i,am back on the road.Customer service was great a few things we didn't understand 1 call and they stepped us through the issue...Problem solved.

Cons

There has been no down side so far.

Good product

Overall it is a great product at an affordable price

Pros

It's simplicity is refreshing....Very affordable....Customer service has been very helpful so far...

Cons

Would like if loaded miles printed on invoices instead of just the total $ for FS.....Also needs more area to input instructions that print on invoices

Pros

I like the fact it breaks down the cost per mile. So you know exactly what you are making and is easier to forecast with this information as well.

Cons

I would color code the loads as loading, dispatched, waiting on insurance, etc easier to track the loads.

Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your business!

Best Tracking Management software

We solved, lot of problems sence we have that software, freight bills send on time, easy to control freight, trucks,and income.

Pros

everything, easy to use,semple, we like everything about this software.

Cons

cant find anything to say,about what we do not like.

Great software to figure out ifta miles

Pros

It divides up miles for each state automatically and saves a lot of time calculating when filling for IFTA.

Cons

It take a lot of time to put in driver trips and specially when you have more than one drops in one trip. Other than it is really helpful

Best Program Available For O/O

Very good program would recommend overall

Pros

Detail alot to offer. Easy to follow along of help

Cons

Wish it would allow me to put rate for mile or percentage to do driver pay

Needs More

There is quite a bit that Trucking office does do and offer. For a single truck operation it would be great. But for multiple truck operation and using with owner operators it lacks alot. Cons, 1. Driver settlements, only show what driver made, not what the gross of the load paid, so driver asks alot of questions about load especially if they are a percentage base driver. Owner operators are same...

Easy to learn - Easy to use

When I started using this software back in 2005 when my father (Ron Campbell) first built it I couldn't believe how much easier it was to keep track of everything. Running a trucking business is hectic. You need TruckingOffice to keep things on track. TruckingOffice makes it easy!