Additional information for TruckingOffice
Key features of TruckingOffice
View All Features
- Accounting integration
- Expenses & finance management
- Broker's commission management system
- Electronic manifest submission via custom forms
- Customer accounts
- Driver settle management
- Record and manage 'Trip logs'
- Inventory tracking
- Integrate with QuickBooks and other accounting solutions
- Fuel management
- Shipment management
- Mileage tracking
- Key activity monitoring
- Load optimization
- Automated job scheduling
- Route optimization
- Container tracking
- Real-time delivery tracking
- Vehicle information management system
- GIS integration capabilities
- Vehicle & parts maintenance scheduling
- Route management
- Fuel tax filing reporting
- Tire & equipment management
- Dispatch trucking software
• TruckingOffice offers an interactive dashboard that provides complete details about ongoing business activities as well as helps users to monitor critical service deadlines.
• TruckingOffice lets users pull and analyze all kinds of records such as dispatch summary, invoices, drivers’ schedule, payments, and audit history from its centralized database.
• The solution helps to organize and improve DOT compliance and ensure that drivers are not using any prohibited drugs during job hours.
• TruckingOffice has a built-in GPS tracking tool that calculates arrival times and communicates the same to customers and other stakeholders.
• The solution offers robust tools to rank and score drivers based on their service delivery performance and distributes benefits accordingly.