Tilda Publishing

Website and landing page builder with pre-designed blocks

Tilda Publishing Reviews

Tiago B.

Fedor S.

Excellent support and ease of use. Excellent work with fonts.

Anton A.

Rod P.

Document upload as the previous reviewer has said is a no no. In a modern world of PDF and WORD documents, a site builder that does not alllow these to be uploaded is in a way behind its competitors.

Dr Bert B.

4.6

Great CMS to ramp-up your website

Tilda helps me to launch websites in MVP style - fast, good-enough quality, few hours to get a working website from the ground up. It's perfect tool for new startups - don't waste much time on taming the CMS, instead you quickly put together the message you want to send out, and test your hypothesis right away. And the time to go live is crucial for new businesses. If you are mature company, you may benefit from Tilda by using it for your landing pages. Marketing team would appreciate the ease of launching a new landing page, which is already SEO optimized, in just few hours :)

Pros

- Lots of templates for all sorts of businesses - Flexible editor - Great SEO tools, that make your website indexed well - Reasonable pricing - Lots of personalization and customization features

Cons

- Customizing some things (like animation, complex CSS stuff) is not possible as compared to traditional CMSes. But how often one would need those?

Flexible and powerful

We started using Tilda for internal presentations in our app development agency Live Typing. Once we explored the features, we realized that it's the best tool for case studies. Designers can create beautiful pages without limitations, and our developers spend their time on customer projects.

Pros

I would need a lot of time to list all Pros. I tried different editors, like Readymag and Webflow. Unfortunately, all of them require too much time, so it becomes easier to custom code things or ask a developer. Tilda is just a perfect balance, the library of predesigned blocks is huge, I think it almost 500 blocks there. Any block is flexible and configurable. It's so easy to update content for a...

Cons

Tilda adds features very fast, so I'm afraid to put something in the cons, but for example, now it's not possible to run animation in Zero blocks as a reaction on other object interaction. But there is no tool on the market where you can do it without custom code. If Tilda makes that feature, it will be an ultimate web page constructor not only for everybody but design professionals. Another thing is responsiveness corridor for big screens, right now Tilda allows you to control this ranges of responsiveness: 0 - 320 320 - 480 480 - 640 640 - 980 980 - 1200 1200 - up And I want to have 1200 - 1600 and 1600 - up Although some people think it would be too much :)

This is not a solution for production websites

Pros

Simple and flexible design tools. You can use standard blocks for fast prototype or flexible ZeroBlock for custom design without coding.

Cons

Their support is terrible. I had a problem with my card and they blocked my account without any notifications. 5 my websites was blocked and don't worked during compliance procedure. They did not send me a notification before the account suspending, although nothing prevented they from doing this. Tilda is not a good choice for production websites because they can block it any time.

Hello Rodion, The reason for blocking your account on Tilda was a dispute opened by JSC CB Privat bank over the suspicious transaction that had been done on the card for purchasing Tilda subscription on March. To resolve the dispute with the bank, money was refunded and the account was temporarily suspended for further details. After the appealing to Tilda your account was unlocked and for...

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER? I DOUBT IT!

The final destination was well worth it. Having had a trial on the well known website platforms; Squarespace, Wix, Weebly and others, I decided to spend hours and hours, months and months seeking a website builder that suits our organisation and associated businesses. Tilda was in sight but I had to trial it first in order to see if it met all our expectations and it nearly met all. We did not...

Pros

Too many to mention

Cons

PDF and Word documents are not allowed to be uploaded, so these are important to most organisations and businesses nowadays. A a secure member's area would be great as well as file uploads via the online form blocks.

Libby, thank you for such detailed answer, it helps us to improve. Recently we rolled out feature to accept any file with a form submission, so now it is possible to store user files in your Dropbox or Uploadcare accounts. We understand desire yo use great Tilda's uploader for any files. Unfortunately, we're not yet ready to offer file-sharing services under the current cost. It looks like specific...

I bet this will become the industry leader within 2 years!

I'm using tilda to run highsub.com and for the store i use Shopify via a custom integration i made (nothing too complicated). Tilda does provide out of the box e-commerce solution but i found shopify to be more robust for my needs. Currently Tilda is a perfect tool to handle all of my marketing pages (brand website + landing pages). I often start with a provided block from Tilda and then customize it for my needs. If nothing seems to fit, i create a custom Zero block - it takes a bit longer (no code required) but i always know that i can do pretty much anything i want.

Pros

After reviewing all of the similar tools on the market I decided to go all in with Tilda. It is the ultimate balance between choosing from templates and being able to fully customize and create from scratch. Competitors such as Squarespace make you really depend only on their templates and as soon as you want to customize you are in big trouble as you realize they are a headache to change (unless you...

Cons

I wish there was a better Shopify integration as well as ability to create a member area. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to find a template block you want to find, so hopefully there will be an update to that.

Thank you Arseni for the detailed feedback

So Many Features!!

In the last 7 months, we as a nonprofit organization on a small budget have recreated our entire web presence. We now have multiple brand new websites featuring our various initiatives - we could not be more pleased to have been introduced to Tilda by one of our marketing advisors.

Pros

Tilda is packed with features, it is simple to use and they have put together a platform that includes the best of everything an organization needs for a phenomenal web presence.

Cons

Their help desk is sometimes slow to respond. They are exceptionally gracious and helpful when they do, but be patient. It might take a day or two to get a reply from an agent. They do need to improve this area but they say they are working on it. I give them the benefit of the doubt on that.

Better Responsive Web Builder than Squarespace

This is by far the best web builder out there for the average Joe. Wix is great but to me always seemed a little tacky looking and slow. Wix also has terrible functioning mobile version. Tilda is the fastest, most professional and quickest web builder out there. Like others have said, it is a few features away from being the industry leader (Already is in my book). You can do more customization than...

Pros

-Zero Block editing like wix but is responsive. -FAST SITE -Multiple Menu Options -Clean Layout -Tons of features

Cons

-Still needs document hosting so I not have to use dropbox or drive. -Customer service doesn't respond until midnight or later because they are based in Russia. -No great option for a video gallery

After trying Weblow, Wix and Squaraspace, we at ELK Academy chose Tilda for our needs

Pros

We chose Tilda for a good balance between advanced features and the ease of use. It's really simple and intuitive therefore saves us a lot of time. We love their rich visual content, online store works great too.

Cons

We'd love to see some development of the menu and sliders for videos. We agree that slight improvements could make this platform the absolute market leader

Fedor, your website is a perfect example of a well-done online business presence. Please share any feature suggestions with us.

The best website builder for non-designers and designers alike

Tilda enabled me to offer much higher quality websites for smaller projects and to prototype ideas much faster. It's especially good for early-stage projects, events, presentations and content research.

Pros

Tilda has probably the most intuitive interface and smallest learning curve of any software I've used. The quality of the templates is great from the start but they are also super customizable. And if you're a webdesigner you can do pretty much anything with it. I will probably never do another website from scratch for early designs or small initiatives.

Cons

There are still a few small glitches to clean up and maybe need some work on the settings end.

Perfect balance between easy of use and functionality.

I managed to create by myself an amazing looking landing page for my start-up.

Pros

Easy of use for users without technical knowledge nor experience building website. Great offer in terms of blocks and amazing design. Simple placement of pictures.

Cons

Integration with Mailchimp could be better. GDPR compliance should be more visible in the available forms.

Slight Improvements Would Make This Platform The Market Leader In Site Building

Great site builder but.... Pages are in fact mini sites. So if you have many 'pages' it's going to take a whole lot of time updating the menu, because the menu tab has to be amended on each page rather than just once in a central portal. Document upload as the previous reviewer has said is a no no. In a modern world of PDF and WORD documents, a site builder that does not alllow these to be uploaded...

Pros

Fully responsive and google friendly.

Cons

No facility to upload PDF and WORD documents, no member's area, menu tab should allow its updating only once and not on every single page and price plans needed to offer discounts for more pro annual accounts

To have easy auto updated menu point Header and Footer in site settings for all pages. Also, you could use alias blocks. Recently we rolled out feature to accept any file with a form submission, so now it is possible to store user files in your Dropbox or Uploadcare accounts. We understand the desire to use Tilda's uploader for any files. Unfortunately, we're not yet ready to offer file-sharing...

Really a great tool! But it needs a couple of adjustements here and there!

Pros

I love the flexibility for building the pages the blocks system is really good, works well and is flexible enough to create you own when needed.

Cons

The menu is really a pain, there are two ways to go around with the menu there is one by creating a menu as a page itself but then the linking process is more complex than it needs to be and the other solution is updating the menu page by page and that is really tedious. Also the menu design is somehow displayed different if you do it as general menu or page by page. The customer support could be improved, especially the chat response it can be slow. the document upload function is a most but is not there.. we need that feature! and the tilda batch on the bottom should be removable once you pay for the service! Why we need to pay extra for that? we are already clients so we are promoting the service anyway. I think it should up to me to keep it!

Abel, I see you used a menu not in the standard way but ready to help you with your needs. There is a possibility to exclude global menu for any separate page; also there is a second level menu and alias blocks. So there is no need to update the menu on each page manually. I must admit that our customer support chat could not be instantaneous, but we are working on a quick search for our comprehensive...

Worst support ever.

Pros

Quick and easily configurable. Enough modules for a start.

Cons

Worst support ever, trnsferred my websites to other account with no confirmation. Support responds once every 2 days. Would never recommend their service even for free as you can end up with thousants of dollars for SEO and then someone else gets your website for free with the SEO.

Hello, Victor We apologize for responding only now. We did not pay attention to this site for feedback. Could you specify the login (mail) of the account with which you had problems? You can send it to team@tilda.cc. We will certainly consider the situation in detail and contact you. Best regards, Tilda Team

Pretty good for beginners

Pros

I came in a complete novice to web design, but I was able to get a great looking webpage built really quickly. As with anything the more intricate you wanna get on design, the more you have to learn, but it was pretty easy to figure out.

Cons

The customer service and billing had been an issue at times. Long response time, and multiple tickets created for one question were really annoying.

Thank you for spending the time to give a review. As you noted it is easy to figure out something in Tilda once you are ready to learn. Unfortunately, our customer support is not momentary, it would be impossible to organize instant help with such unexpansive plans. Tilda's knowledge base consists of comprehensive, well-illustrated help articles and the search function http://help.tilda.ws I am ready to help with any question and hope you will update the review.

Great tool for creating Landing pages and website

Pros

I like that Tilda is easier and more powerful than other CSM tools. You don't need experience with coding to create nice-looking landing pages, yet some previous experience with similar tools can be helpful. I love multi-device editor!

Cons

Preview mode is not great with custom HTML codes (there is no actual way to see the page before publishing).

Dear Ekaterina, Thanks a lot for taking the time write a feedback! It was great to learn that you found our multi-device editor useful. As for the HTML code, that's correct, it is rendered only on published pages. We will inform our developer team regarding this perhaps, they'll come up with a solution. If you have any questions or would like to reach out, we'll be happy to hear from you. Email us at team@tilda.cc or use the question mark widget in your personal account to contact our support team. Best regards, Tilda Team

Tilda is so easy but the design is so nice and mobile friendly.

Pros

You can customize whether certain section show up on mobile or not. I really like how good things look on desktop and mobile, the speed of loading, and the uptime: I don't recall it being down.

Cons

Some things seem a little harder to do than I think they should be. I'd like to see some more selectable themes, perhaps.

Eric, thank you so much for the public feedback. There is a reason why Tilda has no "traditional themes" ¿ a set of functional and stylistic restrictions which are hard to change without code. With more than 450 responsive blocks for any part of the webpage, Tilda provides best ways and structure of the content presentation but Tilda does not insist on a particular style to limit a user. Within website settings, there is the ability to set global Fonts & Colors, which are an essential part of any branding. To avoid extra work with configured blocks or pages we advise to just copy them and change the content or use alias block to inject the same information in multiple places and change it from one source.

Super costumers support

Pros

Perfect costumers support easy to set up and work

Cons

There is nothing to write for Cons -

Beautiful tool with modular features. Your website will look polished and professional.

I was able to bring the vision for my website to life in just a few days. I've already received compliments, and the gorgeous design ensures that my business is taken seriously. Customer support was very helpful whenever I had a question (though often the answers were in their documentation). Tilda makes it SO easy to customize without messing with CSS and offers the best user interface of its product category. I'll never go back to Wordpress. Keep up the great work!

Pros

No code required Highly customizable Modular Stunning designs Helpful features like forms Great variety of templates and blocks Very good customer support. Replies within 24 hrs. Excellent documentation Includes a large icon library

Cons

No domain name included (but easy to connect once you know how) No email included Does not yet integrate with Medium Limit to 500 pages per site (only an issue for bloggers)

Thank you, Melissa, for the public feedback.

My go-to for pages that look great and don't take too much time to create.

Pros

You can't really mess up the design because Tilda won't let you, which means whatever you make will look decent. It has the most intuitive interface among all of the constructors I used. The free trial allows you to try all of the features, create and publish a website with everything you need and then keep it after a trial ends. You can export website and upload them manually to your server. You can create any type of pages with it and again, they will look good.

Cons

Not the best in terms of SEO. So that needs some manual tweaking, like everywhere else. Still managed to rank all of the websites I created on Tilda.

Igor, thank you for spending the time to give a review and two years of using Tilda. If you have any suggestion about SEO abilities improvement (we are out of ideas because all SEO possibilities are available), please share it with us.

Easy to use and so powerful tool

I really in love with Tilda. It's so easy-to-use and at the same time very robust tool.

Pros

I like how easy it is to make any website. You shouldn't be a designer to create beautiful and visually correct landing. Everything is done for you. But if you wish to make something different just use Zero blocks. What is more, there are a lot of ready-made integrations with CRM, chats and so on — just several clicks and everything works right. I really enjoy that service keep updated and add new features.

Cons

Support sometimes not so fact but always helpful. And some blocks not so flexible as I wish.

Excellent platform for rapidly changing startup websites

We were stuck with a custom Wordpress theme and could barely make any changes to our website. Everything new module I wanted to add required a designer to design it and a developer to build. It was a pain to work. With Tilda I'm owning the website, I'm not dependent on the other people and I have a huge variety of ready-made templates at my disposal. I'm not a designer yet everything comes out beautiful and fast. I can focus on other marketing tasks and know that I can make any changes on our website at any given moment. This gives our small team a huge competitive advantage.

Pros

It's a simple and beautiful DIY platform with rich functionality. I was able to rebuild my company website one a couple of days and it was a pleasure to work.

Cons

There are minor limitations but the support is very quick and responsive

One of the website alternatives

Great alternative to wordpress or other website builderrs if you're looking to set up a simple site quickly.

Pros

Tilda is great for setting up quick, simple, and easy website. I was able to get up a site quickly for my client within a day!

Cons

It's no wordpress so there's only so much you can do to customize Tilda website, just like one of the many website builders out there. Sometimes finding specific settings are not always easily found or intuitive.

Dear Sheila, thank you so much for your feedback! We are constantly working to simplify the interface and make it completely intuitive. Please let us know if you have faced any specific difficulties we will try to improve them. Best, Elizabeth Tilda Team

An amazing simple to use platform to make stunning websites, much easier and better then wordpress

Pros

Easy to use Many cool templates Very easy to set up payment gateways Optimized page speed out of the box

Cons

Hopefully they Tilda's dev team going to implement cool features from WIX. Some king of booking engine would be very nice

Mike, thank you for the public feedback. Plea share with us features that you like in WIX. Tilda is not booking management platform but there is an ability to accept complex requests with comprehensive forms and connect Tilda with some Booking management engines through Zapier.

Make new landing in minures

Pros

With Tilda I can make a lending page in minutes. I love the various options with the buttons, blocks, and pictures. Also, many integrations options are availble. Mailchimp works for me very well, I can connect it with Tilda in seconds.

Cons

Support is a bit slow. Even in live chat I am getting responses mostly in the next day. But it's probably because of time zone differency.

Easy and useful. Mach more interesting product that competitors has

Pros

A lot of different options for creating content blocks. Also good opportunities for data mining (forms etc.)

Cons

nothing to say, sometimes you need to clean browser cache, but its software product, so I face it okey)

Thank you for the public feedback.