Bitrix24 Logo

Suggested alternatives

zoho-crm
hubspot-crm
pipedrive

Great features as a CRM software and phone system. The reports that can be pulled are helpful to analyze the success of your sales/program.
It endorses team collaboration and improves teamwork. It's cost-effective and I find it to be far way more affordable than some competitors.
Probably most of all I liked a good IP-telephony. It is convenient to use, easy to integrate.
Often, formal replies come from her instead of solving problems. Tech support leaves its customers alone with problems.
Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.
Their employee performance report is just an eyewash, they don't have an employee reporting structure at all, what the biggest disappointment.

Tembi G.

Executive Director

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Bitrix24 Review: A great solution for businesses looking for more.

Transcript

Tembi G.: Hi, my name is Tembi and I'm the Executive Director of the Young Musicians University, and...

Thank you for your review and for highlighting the versatility of Bitrix24, Tembi! We're proud to offer a comprehensive platform that meets a wide range of your business's needs. We understand that the technical nature of our features can be challenging sometimes. We're committed to improving our platform's usability and your feedback is crucial in guiding these improvements. Thank you for choosing Bitrix24 as your all-in-one solution.

Eric R B.

Chief Product Officer

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A Power House System That Requires Setup.

Transcript

Eric R.: Hi, my name is Eric. I am the chief product officer of my company, which is 11 people right...

Saskia M.

Restaurants, 10,001+ employees

Solution for Effective Project Management

Our marketing team uses Bitrix24 to streamline communication and improve their approach to customer service. The setup is simple, and the program is easily integrated with others to streamline our processes. It's a really adaptable device. Therefore, this instrument should be effective for the client group.

Pros

Work process management is something I take pleasure in since it allows me to have a clear schedule, complete the most important tasks in a timely manner, and obtain prompt assistance when I need it. Furthermore, I am able to classify people according to their industry. Thus, you may establish how long a task will take and how the meeting's participants will divide and conquer in order to get the job done. The convenience of having everything in a one app is really appreciated. It offers a video conferencing feature in addition to helping with project management and team communication.

Cons

CRM, color scheme Landing page has to be more appealing than it is now by adding some lovely and attractive color and, if required, fixing the color presentation.

Zuhairah A.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reliable CRM platform

We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Pros

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Cons

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

lh

lee h.

Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

Complete Scam

If i could provide a lower score, I would. The company falsely advertises integrations with Quickbooks Online, it does not work. The software is a shell, meaning that the purchaser has to "create: every document and infrastructure in order for the application to even come close to working. The very thing that it appears it was designed for ( CRM) fails miserably. You wont even see your deals or opportunities...

Pros

NONE- very difficult to deploy. Hours upon hours spent in setup ended up being a complete waste of time. Not ONE of the integrations work.

Cons

difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support

NM

Norah M.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

Bitric24 10/10 Rating

Pros

Qualifications for multi-purpose functions, Online meeting bookings and scheduling. Employee intranet portal and mass messaging. Online P/TM capabilities. OKR and KPI monitoring. Project completion time estimate. Online proofing and digital marketing tools.

Cons

Bitric24 is awesome software with all we need.

Thank you for the stellar review and 10/10 rating, Norah! We're thrilled to hear Bitrix24 meets all your needs, from project management to digital marketing tools. Your switch from multiple platforms to Bitrix24 underscores the versatility and comprehensive features we strive to offer. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve your business needs.

Syazwani I.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Pros

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Cons

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Jose G.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

A Strong CRM for Growing Businesses and Sales Teams

Bitrix24 is a great CRM for advanced users and professional sales teams and marketers. For new users, it's important to highlight the learning curve to achieve the maximum results with this platform.

Pros

Bitrix24 has an extensive CRM module, where we can track and store the data we need about our leads and clients. Even though Bitrix24 offer other modules like Websites builder, the CRM is the feature I like the most about this great app.

Cons

Me and some members of my team felt Bitrix24 user interface was a little bit overwhelming compared to other CRM platforms out there. I believe Bitrix24 user interface could be simpler.

Sara B.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Functional and collaborative communication tool

It improves work flow by enabling secure, remote online communication. This solution uses professional-grade tools to satisfy all needs, from collecting team opinions to monitoring financial operations and trade.

Pros

Tasks, projects, and pipelines are Bitrix24's best features. It helps manage project roles. Functions can also classify members. It defines workflow management, project organization, and scheduling skills.

Cons

It is thorough and straightforward to integrate into business, so far. It's simple and customizable to your company's needs.

Roman Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Bitrix24 - Good CRM for Small and Mid Business

Overall it's a good CRM to run your business. You will easily add and manage leads, attach files to them and add custom fields. Task tracking is focused on collaboration and does its job great. We use Bitrix to hire new workers and track analytics of the HR department

Pros

- Easy to use CRM for any needs- Audio Calls and Chats- Very easy to collaborate with shared tasks, files - Live feeds of events, you will be fully aware of all events in your company- In-depth marketing ananyltics with tracking sources of your leads

Cons

- It's not easy to integrate with HTML static websites, you will require development. The easiest way to add leads is to use webhooks- There is a lack of customization in reports, you can't create fully custom reports

Andrew B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Robust, but unpolished

I'm enjoying it because of its collaborative features and the adoption of it at our organization is pretty good.

Pros

The features are a pleanty. There's so much diversity of functionality and you really can make it work the way you want.

Cons

UX feels a little bit clunkly. Also, the web-app and the desktop app play strangely together. There's no good reason why I shouldn't be able to fully function in one over the other.

Funmilayo W.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Tracking made easy

Pros

Easy to use... you need maximum a day training and you can navigate yourself afterwards

Cons

Hmmm too many features and it’s a bit hard to navigate

HC

Haris C.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Easily the best CRM for its price

Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Pros

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Cons

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Bitrix Virtual Office Solution

My overall experience with Bitrix24 has been great. I have no complaints and would easily recommend it to anyone.

Pros

The free version is more than adequate to manage business functions. The intranet/portal feature allows me to manage my company and staff. My company is a virtual company and thanks to Bitrix24 it allows all members of my time to collaborate, communicate and work together just as if they were in the office. I have been using this software for many years and have tried other options and always come back to Bitrix24. I am yet to find any other software as versatile as Bitrix24.

Cons

The only issue we have is sometimes new Associates find it difficult to access the platform for the first time. I personally did not experience that issue, and this is only for a small percentage of new recruits.

CB

Cheikh B.

Computer Hardware, self-employed

Bitrix24 the best Tools for team management

Bitrix24 facilitates team management

Pros

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored. The communication is unified so everything is managed in one platform such as project and sales management. I recommend it to medium sized companies or those just starting out. Frankly, it has everything you need to get off to a good start.

Cons

It's a good software, but to tell the truth, customer support is limited. Another thing is that the mobile version doesn't include all the features, especially when you're traveling. The server is also slow sometimes.

Efezino U.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Awesome Solution

Bitrix24 helped my company stay organized in its conversations with exisiting & potential clients. Using their website widgets, we were able to easily integrate real-time chat for customer support on our website.

Pros

Using Bitrix24 may provide the following benefits among others:It includes a variety of tools that can support teams in maintaining organization and good communication.Because it is offered in both cloud-based and on-premises versions, teams can select the one that best suits their needs.It offers a free plan with many of the tool's essential capabilities, which can be a smart choice for individuals or small teams that are just getting started.It interacts with a wide range of other programs and services, including CRM, email marketing, and document management programs, which can assist teams in streamlining their work processes.

Cons

The following are some potential downsides of utilizing Bitrix24:Like any new tool, it could require some getting used to. Users may need some time to become used to the features and learn how to use them efficiently.Some teams may not find it to have all the capabilities they want in a project management and collaboration solution. It might not have as many cutting-edge features, for instance, as some other tools on the market.Every team or use case might not be a good fit for it. It's critical to consider whether the features and cost fit the demands of your team.The free plan has several restrictions and might not be appropriate for larger teams or teams with more complex requirements.

Julio G.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Bitrix24 is the best in teamwork

Bitrix24 is used as a centralized repository of information about prospects, customers, competitors and as an internal social network to facilitate collaboration and documentation of relevant information between all areas of the company. It becomes our main information system because it has a powerful search tool that makes any query easier and faster. We also use work groups to segment information according to region or user level.

Pros

If your business is not that big or complicated, the free version will be enough. Easily integrate with other systems to automate marketing campaigns. Simplified functionality is a great way to publish information and communicate with all or a subset of users. You can include segments based on groups. Finding information on past records organized by company or contact can be helpful. The product is powerful and I think it is an excellent choice for projects that require a lot of communication, collaboration, content sharing and more. Projects that are more sales management/CRM oriented may not be fully supported, depending on each process and its integration needs with other databases or systems.

Cons

The functions for managing deals and sales pipelines are also a bit complicated compared to other cloud CRM vendors. We tried using this feature for a while, but it didn't fit our needs. Permissions have limited functionality. We tried to set up specific user types (to restrict access to CRM information) based on their own company/contact (basic stuff in CRM), but it is not possible. Sometimes the user interface of some parts of the system is too complex. It would be great if there was an opportunity to simplify some of this.

KR

Kevin R.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

BITRIX 24 CRM Review

Great product that I recommend to everyone.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customise and deploy. Great Product.

Cons

I think the reporting is difficult , we struggle to get activity reports for note capture in CRM and sales calls made on the road etc.

AM

Agnishwar M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Review of Bitrix24

The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Pros

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their...

Cons

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Rick P.

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Pros

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer...

Cons

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew K.

Publishing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Pros

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Cons

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

AA

Anisha A.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

The best program for the information center

We have chosen him for 3 years already, we are very satisfied.

Pros

We like working with this program very much, it gives us great opportunities, we are able to arrange the sequence of fields in the program as we see fit. We service and fill in a lot of calls daily All information on supply and demand in the program. Customer questions are multifaceted and the program allows you to create fields for all questions. The best result is the sale, when we sell our product...

Cons

There is no part of the program that you do not like.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bitrix24 lets meet

Customer Relationship Management and Business Development is a useful function. Bitirx24's performance management of sales teams is a failure.

Pros

Project Management One of the things I enjoy about Bitrix is that there are so many different ways to manage a project. Our organization is organized into several departments, each with its own workgroups, thus user management is also a huge bonus for us. When you use their built-in working day tool, you may delegate, track, have deadlines, and fit each activity into your working plan. Dashboard for Users We would need a cloud storage and all-in-one to keep our work flowing, thus having your own profile and being able to upload things to your drive is a tremendous assistance.

Cons

I respectfully request that you look into this. I've been battling with the reporting aspect for about two months. Bitrix24 is great for CRM and business development, but when it comes to sales CRM with 50+ personnel, the employee performance report is critical for every company, big or small. There are several processes and actions that lead to success or a deal before sales, and those phases include Lead Management such as Lead Validation, Email Sent, and Telephonic Calls Made. All of these are stages of lead management and engagement, and only success comes after that.

EB

Ewa B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Employee Scheduling Program

Pros

I like that Bitrix24 offers a lot of features under one roof from employee scheduling, task management, time tracking to CRM.

Cons

I have used Bitrix24 for a long time now and it hardly fail me while using it.

Thank you for your positive review! It's great to know that our platform has been reliable for you over time. We appreciate your trust in switching from other services to Bitrix24 and look forward to continuing to support your success.

Ali A.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

Advancing in collaboration and project management with Bitrix24.

Bitrix24 is a fantastic digital workspace that allows us to work closely and collaboratively during our projects. It makes information sharing and communication pretty easy. It helps us to keep our project works very organized and perform all our duties within the timelines we have set.

Pros

Bitrix24 has been a good and reliable solution to us and thats why we constantly use it to collaborate during our works mostly in projects. The support we get is exceptional and the team is very dedicated to ensure we solve our issues as quickly as possible. Communicating during projects is easy thanks to the video calls, online meetings and the instant messaging functions. We have also seen Bitrix24 keeping our files very safe.

Cons

Bitrix24 is not very user-friendly to use and for us, we needed some training in the initial stages so as to learn how we can make the best use of its features.

Norrania A.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Great product

Pros

I really love that Bitrix24 task & project management tools is easy to organize, and connecting and communicating with my team & colleague using the communication platform is really smooth. The mobile application let me to track & monitor all the work activities easily.

Cons

The first time trying this software wasn't too pleasant, as too many feature and tool on the menu, which make it like a giant mess. After a while using it, i slowly learn how each of the feature usage and now i can't work efficiently without the feature and tools anymore.

SB

Sourabh B.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Streamline Your Business Operations

Pros

I was searching for a complete tool as a small business owner to effectively organize my activities and manage my crew. I discovered Bitrix24 after experimenting with a number of possibilities, and it has completely transformed my company.The user interface is simple to use and intuitive, making it simple to onboard my team and rapidly get them up to speed. Keeping everyone on the same page and allowing...

Cons

Although the product is excellent, there isn't much in the way of customer assistance.