Bitrix24 Logo

100% free CRM, collaboration and communication tool suite

visit website

Bitrix24 Reviews

4.1

How would you rate Bitrix24?

Pros

Great features as a CRM software and phone system. The reports that can be pulled are helpful to analyze the success of your sales/program.

AD

Ajay D.

Probably most of all I liked a good IP-telephony. It is convenient to use, easy to integrate.

DS

Dasha S.

I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Syamir K.

Cons

Etremely lacking as a CRM, reporting is terrible, customizations are so basic, and customer support is the worst I have ever seen. Even with the premium versions.

ER

Eric R.

Often, formal replies come from her instead of solving problems. Tech support leaves its customers alone with problems.

OT

Oleg T.

Maszni A.

Excellent PM and CRM Application

It is helping us manage our customer interaction across all channels. It also allows us to manage projects based on teams contribution on the projects on an hourly basis.

Pros

It has a lot of features and is very cost effective.

Cons

Basic things like sending email from the system has issues. It doesn't allow one to send emails from ones own domain therefore and then it doesn't allow us to add email security features such as spf.

I love Bitrix!

It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package. i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Pros

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Cons

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Bitrix 24: a good prospect for CRM

In general, Bitrix 24 is an excellent alternative to low cost and easy to implement so that small companies can have a CRM platform to manage their clients in an effective way and the details that must be fine-tuned for the better as software are not so risky taking take into account the advantages it offers to the point of being a mini ERP.

Pros

The advantages of Bitrix 24 go beyond a simple CRM to manage clients, create prospects and their respective promises of attention. This platform has certain functionalities that make it look like a good alternative to having an ERP in the company and that the different areas see how sales are progressing. You can even generate projections and assign sales goals for the members of the different teams.

Cons

This software must improve some aspects with the subject of the calibration of the follow-up procedures. That is, when given a promise such as follow-up, call back, call no more, or sale, distinguish between definite criteria and temporary promises. They are minor details.

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

Bitrix24 - Team Lacks Sensitivity on Custom Reports - Highly Irresponsible Team

Bitrix24 has strong potential but sad to express, they are not a serious organization with its product development module is of still old age. Definitely Not at all a matured technology with the failure to understand basics if it comes to the custom tab. Humble request please understand and Learn the basics of sales, what is important aspects to measure in every organization in sales is employee...

Pros

When you are working on a sales CRM, the team's performance report is of utmost importance. I have been doing follow-ups for the last month and the reply is that as of now there is no such report in their system. We are using it for our service industry. Just a disaster system, 2 years the money is sheer loss of money and more than that loss of trust and respect towards this brand who is least serious in considering the basics of employee daily/weekly/monthly performance report.

Cons

You check for any basic report you will not get. Their system cannot give reports based on your custom fields and thus the entire system fails to adhere to basic sales processes. Their employee performance report is just an eyewash, they don't have an employee reporting structure at all, what the biggest disappointment. Bitrix24 lacks sheer understanding of the basics of the sales process Before...

Bitrix24 Review

Bitrix24 has been amazing. I have been able to experience most of its features and an is a software I can recommend.

Pros

Bitrix24 can automate your sales and marketing for instants Bitrix24 notifies your teammates by sending a reminder of what action they need to take to interact with a client. It also creates an email template that can be sent to your potential client and it schedules a sale call task automatically, whenever a client is captured.

Cons

Bitrix24 is difficult to set up because of the way that it accompanies a ton of extra elements, programming, and specialized instruments. need a manual to sort out some way to introduce it on your framework and to utilize a venture the executive's instrument these additional elements will simply occupy rooms on your framework and customer support system is very poor. Even with the premium versions.

BITRIX24 - easy and free solution for task management

So far so good! works well, no bugs and team has gotten used to it.

Pros

The platform has a few viewing modes (GANTT, LIST, DEADLINE...) for different types of people. I prefer GANTT. It is easy to work with and schedule tasks within the company, allocated to different employees. It has a built in chat messenger feature that helps keep an ongoing communication between teams.

Cons

Since it brings together several different features, it contains a lot of information on screen, which in turn for some people it's hard to use and navigate.

Seems powerful, but it's a bit confusing

Pros

The fact that it could be a hub for all operations, with contact lists, project management capability and knowledge center

Cons

It was quite confusing, and I needed something a bit more flexible so that I could trim what was not necessary and keep the solution lean

Excellent & Inexpensive CRM

We were earlier using Zoho CRM, but it was very costly. Even to get Kanban boards in Leads we were asked to buy a more premium plan. We are currently investing a fraction of what we were investing on Zoho in Bitrix24.

Pros

Bitrix has tons of features at a fraction of the cost that other companies are providing.

Cons

The system doesn't very well integrate with Gmail/outlook. At max, it allows you to fetch email for 90days(their peak plan). Also the event calender doesn't sync properly.

Ceo

I received such à great expérience and I really liked most of its features and it pushes me to promote others

Pros

It is very important and easy to use software, it allows thé storage of documents and files. It allows us to manage customers effectively

Cons

He doesn't really have à lot of flaws if little bug overall it goes

The total package of Digital Workplace

Pros

Bitrix24 has the quality service and support for getting task management, collaboration, trace and planning and implement it in a trackable way. Surely, this very helpful and productive platform for every professional.

Cons

I was able to meet my expectation using Bitrix24. So, I don't have any current issues with this. Just smooth and clean.

Project management software with very good workload planning

Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Pros

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Cons

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams. Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Pros

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Cons

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

Easily the best CRM for its price

Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Pros

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Cons

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Very helpful software

Pros

-Everything you need to work with tasks: templates, collaborators, time tracking, reminders (including e-mail), auto-renewal of paused tasks, Gantt chart with different links "in the tail and in the mane." -Custom Kanban board. -A calendar of tasks and events both throughout the company and by departments and selected employees. -Robots and triggers in tasks. In a few clicks, you can implement...

Cons

-In some places there is a confusion between the new and the old interface (not all parts of the portal have moved to a new track). -Somewhere they dropped useful commands in the context menus and the necessary buttons, and do not want to return. For example, "copy a task with or without nested subtasks" - earlier this was solved with one daw, but now only one option is hard-coded. In general, the...

A Secret Jewel

Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If...

Pros

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support

Cons

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email. - A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me). - Don't have an accounting feature.

Reliable CRM platform

We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Pros

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Cons

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Pros

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Cons

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Manage project with Bitrix24

Pros

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Cons

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Review of Bitrix24

The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Pros

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their...

Cons

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Pros

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Cons

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the...

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Pros

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer...

Cons

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Pros

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Cons

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Pros

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple - Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it - It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose - Brilliant within the company social feature. - Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Cons

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great - Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that. - Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself. - It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

The best program for the information center

We have chosen him for 3 years already, we are very satisfied.

Pros

We like working with this program very much, it gives us great opportunities, we are able to arrange the sequence of fields in the program as we see fit. We service and fill in a lot of calls daily All information on supply and demand in the program. Customer questions are multifaceted and the program allows you to create fields for all questions. The best result is the sale, when we sell our product...

Cons

There is no part of the program that you do not like.

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

Pros

*Functionality Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person *Ad-dons Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many...

Cons

*updates I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems *slow Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.