Bitrix24 Reviews

4.03/5 (242 reviews)

Jorge Rene Alvarado Villacis

A Secret Jewel

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur. I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations... As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore You can try it for free and send me a comment about it. 1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support

Rick Powell

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind. The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Yaroslav Kozak

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

Reviewed 2018-05-21

*Functionality Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person *Ad-dons Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer. *UI Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work *Customization Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

Paul Anthony Santos

Excellent value and overall feature set, just needs a bit of polishing the rough edges.

Reviewed 2016-02-09

I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them. 1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.

Shahbaz Khan

Powerful and all in one project management and CRM solution

Reviewed 2018-06-19

I used to work with Asana for my teams and tasks management earlier, then I found this one as such a powerful tool. It has almost all the things available which I needed. The features which I used are tasks management, calendar, Birtix24 drive and webmail. Tasks management is so detailed. You can create tasks with timelines. It shows the stage of every tasks and its timeline that you are on time or pending. There is multiple options available for tasks management with the team. Like you can set up responsible person, observers and participants in the tasks. Project management is also very good, you can create public/private , private visible and private hidden project Gantt chart etc. In employee section you can set up company structure in the form of departments and can assign employees in the departments. I used the webmail and setup my own domain and its working pretty smooth.

Tony Bezilla

It does a lot, maybe even too much!

Reviewed 2017-03-16

This is a stellar tool for mid-size companies or smaller shops on the rise and growing. It fits neatly in that space where you have a little money to spend on worthwhile products but not the ludicrous amounts of money you'd have to spend for "enterprise class" tools such as those from Oracle and SAP. That said, for smaller companies or start-ups it is way too complex and has far too great a learning curve. Small shops simply don't have the time and resources to dedicate to learning a tool as feature rich and comprehensive as Bitrix. All in all though, if you are keen to get value for your money, you'd be hard pressed to find more value for money than that offered by Bitrix 24.The ability to scale into different functional areas as companies grow. The product is very extensible, well thought out and lends itself extremely well to smaller growing companies as well as mid-sized established companies.

Sergey Chernovolenko

I do not recommend to use a free tariff

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Multifunctionality of the system is something that attracts many. I like that Bitrix24 can be improved on its own, adding missing options, it's also convenient that the system easily integrates with other third-party applications. There is a division into leads and transactions, tk. the lead does not always turn into a deal - it's convenient. But there is an option when dividing into a lead and the transaction is not necessary, then you can apply the classic version of CRM.

Martin Kubler FIH

Powerful, but not very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-07-20

It keeps us organised and lets us record and follow up on all leads.Bitrix offers great functions - essentially everything you could need from a CRM and it's easy to upgrade / bolt on things. It helps us stay in sync across our team and keep track of everything that's going on. It integrates with MailChimp and a number of other platforms we're using, which is convenient.

Hanne Mercouffer

The best growing CRM you didn't know about

Reviewed 2018-08-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Just like my title, this is indeed the BEST CRM you didn't know about!!!! Free or paid!!!It has more to offer than most CRMs out there, especially more than paid ones like Salesforce. You get your customer base tracking, CPQ, intranet, project and task management, and more. The best part is that most companies can use the free version to do everything. I used it with my last business which I had for 5 years, at which I had 8 employees, with 5 affiliates in other countries, and never needed to upgrade to paid version.

Jonah Walker

All-In-One Business Solution

Reviewed 2015-09-10

We are a SaaS business who specialize in the auto side of Credit Unions. We were looking for an all-in-one solution for Sales, Customer Management, Client Tracking, Task Management, and chat. I tried services such as Asana for task management, Uber Conference for voice and video calling, Slack for team chat, and Sandglaz for project management. All of these were replaced by Bitrix24. Although, I do like Slack better for team communication. Since Bitrix has everything else we need for business, It doesn't make sense to use a whole new program just for chat. Everything is in one place. No switching through multiple applications throughout the day. It's easier for non-tech savvy people to get involved with. Mobile app to keep everything with you as you go.

Anonymous

Bitrix is a cool tool for Freelancers and entrepreneurs

Reviewed 2018-01-13

Time efficientyI know bitrix 24 since their first days. I was one of the first user in Germany and i really Like to work with bitrix 24. I am in the Consulting and marketing business...i have for every of my customer an Account to bitrix 24. They can see what happens in their project and what will happen next and what are the actually to do s.... without to phone or message all the days or too much...it offer a cool system to work efficienty

Ana Leamaro

Excellent for team work

Reviewed 2017-09-19

Time saving; wonderfull tool to keep my business organized; easy communication between teams and task creating.We've been working with Free plan Bitrix for a few years. The free plan is one of the best in the market for small business like mine. We work in shifts and its important to easily communicate between all our team. Bitrix has saved us lots of time and has been keeping everything organized and error free. It's very complete for a free plan. I love it.

Nathan Sichilongo

My Experience Using Bitrix24 As a Team Communication Tool

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Bitrix24 is a company intranet platform that can be used for multiple kinds of teams and functions. I tested it as part of a company beta group to see if it was a tool we could use for our team communication. The things I like about it the most are the: - Social network like updates on the Activity Stream are helpful for keeping a team up to date and keeping communication active. - Email can be integrated into Bitrix24 using Yandex if you want to have one place to view all your communication. - Group chat works great whether you use the app or the site itself. - Applications can be integrated to make it more functional. This is always a plus especially since most businesses use multiple platforms to do different things.

Campbell Hair

Excellent service with extensive integration capabilities

Reviewed 2018-08-27

In this CRM, there is an open-line widget that connects all the clients' calling channels and it's free-no extra service like jivochat or callibri is needed, which is very encouraging. Developers also took care of the possibility of integrating the system with other services, mail clients, etc.

Akina Merrit

Functional program that saves time

Reviewed 2018-02-19

Many useful features, it is easy to configure and that turned out to be very convenient - built-in ip-telephony. A free fare has enough opportunities for full-fledged work. Significantly increases productivity and saves time.

Christopher Roy

Outstanding platform consisting of multiple functions.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-11-21

Bitrix 24 is no doubt excellent customer relationship management software indeed. The best part of this software is that it can be accessed anywhere on cellphone just by having mobile application.This software seems to be a blessing for our company as it fulfills the requirements of our company all under one roof that may be letting us able to organize projects as well as work flows in a most probable way. Love its searching ability. It lets people to sort out registered information that was recently organized by the company. It consists of all the features more than your expectations. It is all in one platform comprising the best solution for task management, time management and project management.

jay holsapple

Offers a lot. Fails on the delivery though.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

It has project management. It has call management. It allows for creating custom fields (but not key values). It has an option to self-host.

A Program That Provides Multi-Functions For Your Needs

Reviewed 2018-10-12

With my line of work, I’m always being asked for advice on what affects the economy, what are wise investments and the future trends. I get to meet clients organically at events, parties, intimate gatherings and even at the grocery. Work is a big part of me and I always want to excel with what I do. I have to give credit to Bitrix24 because it has made my job more rewarding. This programs offers an extensive list of features, but what I use most are the document management, project management, quoting, team communication, workflow management and proposal management features. I’m truly amazed with this program.

Marina Nicolaou

Overall positive, would recommend to clients & associates (although it has some deficiencies)

Reviewed 2017-10-11
Review Source: Software Advice

For business consultants like me, it is a great tool to recommend as well as offer it as a service to our clients, especially if their Customer Service department is not automated. However, there are deficiencies and also there is no coaching/customer support available live at all hours (we operate in a different time zone GMT+2). Overall, its free version does not give many major benefits, not even on trial. The reports' issue is a major drawback. I still recommend it to clients, but when i mention the drawbacks, they are reluctant to go to the paid packages.1. Its connectivity with other platforms, software and social media - TIME SAVING 2. The ability to assign jobs (even in the free version) 3. Seeing the progress of a lead to becoming a client, as well as having total sale amount per client

Bitrix 24 Offers a Number of Valuable Features for All

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Bitrix 24 enables me to do the work smoothly. This software can be used by any industry and offers so many features. I use it mainly for tracking their devices and ensuring the running condition is at par with the standards. I haven’t seen a software with this much features and although the price can be a bit costly, it’s damn worth every penny.

Ruslan Belousov

The system helps us to control the reception and processing of applications

Reviewed 2018-09-21

When we were a small company, our specialists easily processed applications that were received by phone, Skype, e-mail, but as soon as the number of customers exceeded 100, we had problems: the employee forgot to fill out the report, urgently to master CRM. It was Bitrix24. We have set up accepting applications, we can monitor employees who are now much less likely to "forget" to do some work.

Benjamin Buske

Great Software

Reviewed 2016-07-19

Bitrix24 is a great software with a lot of feautures, that even in its free version has a lot to offer to its users. We have been using is as a CRM, to manage clients, customers, leads, projects, contacts and even employees with great success. We have been using it in its free version, which offers all we need. If you are willing to pay, you are getting even better tools and more powerful options. It is a great software and we can only recommend it.A lot of features. Free to use. Versatile and flexible A lot of integrations

Carlos Zerpa

Great value and customer support

Reviewed 2018-02-19

We are a small company. We research A LOT of project management solutions before setling on one. We choose Bitrix because of it´s features and value.- The value (features compared to price by user) - The chat it´s great. - The calendar it´s great. - The task creation and configuration can be a little intimidating, but it´s very powerfull when you grab the hang of it. - The CRM seems good (we did´t use it).

Cody C

It comes super close to encompassing so many aspects of the business and to replace other tools

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-30

I set off to find the one CRM that would hold many aspects of our business under one umbrella and remove the need for a variety of apps. It offers decent CRM and lead management capabilities and it gets very close to substituting our other team collaboration tool. There is a lot to take in, so I dove in taking a big breath. I’ve heard about Britix24 from other sources and users so I was informed beforehand. My highlights: Workflow automation -- automatically triggered rules or actions Email integration Whenever someone interacts with a record, the creator of that record gets notified of any activity on it Timetracking and users’ timesheets Customizable workflow processes Complex sales funnel You can use web forms for lead management You can choose between a Kanban view or a traditional view Integration with a good range of third party apps

Gene Gromo

Best Free CRM On The Market

Reviewed 2016-11-11

I've tested a bunch of 'free' CRM options and found that only two (Bitrix24 and Hubspot) are really free. All others (Zoho, Insightly) severely limit their free versions. The number of features you get in Bitrix24 is truly astounding.I love that the free version includes everything - telephony, email marketing, quotes, invoices, web forms, tasks projects and documents