Mighty Networks Reviews

4.6

How would you rate Mighty Networks?

Pros

I love that Mighty Networks is its own network and free of all the other social media platforms. I also love the combination with content in the context of community.

CL

Cathy L.

The process is easy, the features are great, its several software's combined in one. To top it off great pricing.

SC

Serena C.

It allows for intentionality when members want to engage, and keep them focused on the most important happenings, with featured and welcome sections.

IR

Ili R.

Cons

It's difficult for me to find any cons or even constructive criticism for Mighty Networks. From my conversations with the MN team, I know we're still at the beginning.

AS

Alex S.

And I found for myself that I was confused about setting it up. I also think I was sort of pushing the envelope in terms of my group structure so it was not a straight forward situation.

IR

Ian R.

Not intuitive to navigate, making it hard to find exactly what you are looking for - just feels rather clunky.

Marc D.

Marketing Consultant

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Mighty Networks User Review

Transcript

Marc D.: My name is Marc. I'm a marketing consultant and my rating for Mighty Networks is four out of...

First impressions are great! Let's see if it stands up to the test of time.

Transcript

Marnie J. : Hi, my name is Marnie. I'm a non-profit co-executive director. I give Mighty Networks a four...

Good but not perfect

Mixed experience. Good platform, but I wanted a bit more control.

Pros

It is a good alternative to big social media platforms. It allows a lot of features that encourage participation.

Cons

We used it as a course platform, and felt a bit frustrated that we couldn't control some of the features.

Thanks for the feedback Darryl! We'd love to hear what you wanted more control over in the Courses feature.

Bringing my vision to life!

I want to bring a group of people together to learn and grow and support each other as I mentor them along the way and provide access to a resource bank - Mighty Networks is just the right fit for all those things, along with one of the best customer service experiences I've had online. The team at Mighty Networks really wants you to succeed and provides all the support necessary to do that!

Pros

I love the close, sheltered experience my members get when they join me in our group - they can focus, be honest, and stay on track without distractions or worries about information getting out.

Cons

Integrating with another software in order to share video is still a work in progress but it is possible and there is promise that there is more to come!

Thank you Patricia! We're so glad you've had a great customer experience--we really are behind you. Glad to hear that you're able to bring your vision to life with a Mighty Network.

Mighty Networks is THE solution.

Pros

The whole package — MN is the reason my company went to market. Being able to grow a community around an interest (in our case, comedy) and deliver both belonging and mastery, all in the same place = game changer.

Cons

We come across occasional bugs and clunkinesses, but the support and product teams are always on the case.

Great Investment

Pros

I enjoyed the simplicity of setting up the site, it was very intuitive. I also love the app feature of it as it makes it very easy for my community to stay connected and involved. Lastly, the ability to personalize and customize the app is also wonderful.

Cons

We've only been using it for a month now, so we are still in the honeymoon phase, but I do wish we could customize different groups and chats, maybe add a search feature to make it easier and organized for our app users to find what they need in our community since we post so much.

Mighty Networks - The Platform You Need to Grow Your Membership

Pros

The homepage is easy accessible and highlights the top posts that are important to our members. I like having the option to do polls and embed links. The analytics are very helpful.

Cons

I would like to have the option to delete a DM message. The polls only allow a certain amount of characters. The profile pages lack a sense of who you're accessing/you don't get a real sense of the person. Adding an option to incl. more photos and videos for profiles would be ideal. Also, seeing a person's activity w/o having to click on the option.

The place to go for your online community

Pros

Mighty Networks allows you to connect with an engaged user base and grow your audience online through a private, personalised space. It is the place to be for creating an engaged online community, I would recommend it to anyone.

Cons

The customer service can be hit and miss at times. This is mainly as you are not in full control of signups or bugs, which means you may lose some less patient users who may not be keen to wait 4/5 days for a reply.

Great for getting started

Pros

Nice aesthetics, I like the way it delivers content. Makes it easy to start your membership/content management portal.

Cons

Wish there was a way to customize payment plans

Good for active membership management

Pros

Being able to organize topics and subjects.

Cons

Found it difficult to get members engaged on platform. There is a learning curve for using the different features. Didn’t like inability to create polls using mobile version of app.

Halfway there

Useful but missing features

Pros

Its ideal and layout and what could be done with it, but has a lot of limits still

Cons

Customer support is no good. I dont even bother reaching out anymore. Also costs for making it your own app are horrendous

Price

Pros

Easy to use and a lot of features. Ready to go.

Cons

The Free version is very limited. The next step up is the Community Plan which is NOT $23 per year but $23 per month. With the Free plan, you do not get your own domain, topics (absolutely needed), or access to your members. I think BBPress on WordPress is a better option at a less monthly cost.

Thanks for the review John. Our Community Plan does actually include custom domain and Topics. Access to your members' email addresses is available on the Business Plan but there are still many ways to reach your members on the Community Plan including our Notify All feature and Message All Members.

Below expectations

I am part of 2 communities that run on Mighty Networks, both of which offer training that I find useful. However I find the platform so unpleasant to use that I don't log in as often as I ought to

Pros

It is possible to run a community here with events, documents, trainings and all kinds of resources made available Gives an alternative to running groups on Facebook as many people don't want to have a FB account

Cons

Great program for blog subscription

Pros

Many features, being able to message others

Cons

Can be confusing to navigate, too many different networks. Would like an option to only have one

First impressions are great! Let's see if it stands up to the test of time.

Pros

I love the potential this shows for creating an online network for remote organization members to connect. I love the user profiles and I love the flexibility of the product.

Cons

Not crazy about the character limits on the profile page. This is a place where our users get to know one another, I wish the "about" statement could be a little longer!

Hi Marnie, thanks for the review! We do give members the option to write a fairly long introduction on their profile page (600 characters). Hope that helps with what you're looking to accomplish!

Mighty Networks

Pros

What I love about Mighty Networks is the community you can build on there and it is your own.

Cons

My only con with Mighty Networks is I have been having a hard time trying to get people to join it.

Mighty Networks Software Review

Pros

The software was easy to integrate and beginner friendly to communicate with clients.

Cons

The feature to see my followers, trending topics and the likes will nice to have.

Great idea but bad implementation

Great idea but needs a lot more work

Pros

I love the way they integrate social learning and community in the user experience.

Cons

Lots of bugs and a clunky design when used on a smaller screen.

Thanks for the feedback Paul. We appreciate any specific feedback that you can provide about bugs or what you found clunky on the small screen. I didn't see any support inquiries from you in our system during your short time using our platform, but you are always welcome to share your feedback at help@mightynetworks.com.