Google Chrome Reviews

User ratings

4.8

1.1K
  • Likelihood to recommend9.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Google Chrome allows me to save my passwords and I like also the synchronization of google chrome with my email address and it helps me a lot. When I visit my favorite sites.
This is one of the best browsers i ever worked with. Has great interface and is very fast andefdicient and it's data saver options dn privacy options too are amazing.
It is vary easy to use fast processing great customer service. Amazing design and great quality.
This is an annoying thing. There is another issue I often face which is chrome crashes, or not open sometimes.
Main thing I dislike it take most of the RAM of my pc, my pc gets slower when I run Chrome for longtime.
I am not sure about that as far as I have seen sometimes little wrong things. But no many big things to say say it is bad.

Google Chrome users...

Safari

Opera-logocaret
+ 6

Opera

How would you rate Google Chrome?

1,166 reviews

DM

Dane M.

Youth Minister

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Chrome is like Gold

Transcript

Dane: Hey, my name is Dane. I'm a youth minister for Google Chrome. I give it five stars out of five....

Chrome is not the best browser.

Transcript

Paul: Hi, I'm Paul, and I am a Technical Director. I give Google Chrome five out of five. For more reviews...

Comprehensive, customizable, user-friendly browser

Pros

Google Chrome is has a lot of features available and is very easy to customize. Synchronize it across all your other devices or not -- the choice is yours. Browse in incognito mode for some privacy.

Cons

The search results and search suggestions can get creepy, like Google is mind-reading you, if you aren't strict with some of the privacy settings. Then again, some people prefer to have very on-point search results and search suggestions.

Switched to Chrome, never switched back

For adding on my emails throughout my different business, Chrome has made it a very simple process switching between everything. Often times I am thankful Chrome keeps my passwords stored, because I would often forget my login information. Matched with good security, I've felt safe with using Chrome. With the addition of BING add-ons, it made Chrome a staple for all my internet browser needs.

Pros

Switching to Google Chrome has been one of my best internet decisions I've ever made. I've went through Internet Explorer and Firefox, but Chrome has definitely been the better program out of the three companies. Saving passwords, adding extensions, and storing all of my important access information has been a easy transition. Chrome is my GO TO internet extension both on Desktop AND Mobile.

Cons

Sometimes Chrome can freeze up for no reason, but it's a rare thing that happens.

Chrome is simply the best.

I consider Chrome to be the best browser currently in existence and other browsers being built to look like google chrome is just a testament to that fact. Over the years, I've been able enjoy fantastic internet surfing experience with chrome extensions that help me to check spellings, integrate other platforms like cloud storage easily.

Pros

I love the dino game that pops up when you are trying surf the internet without an internet connection, it helps me to relax for a moment. Tab and bookmark management across all synchronized devices is unbeatably the best in Chrome. For me, the best part of Chrome has to be the extensions. They make my work easier especially with cloud drives, spelling checker among many others.

Cons

Since I've been using google chrome, I don't think I've had anything against it. Addition of more interesting extensions wouldn't hurt though. I hope VPN is not too much to ask for as well.

Google Chrome- Leading search engine

It's always an excellent experience to use one of the leading browsers. Google Chrome provides a secure browsing facility to its customers. I have been using Google Chrome for a long time and am fully satisfied with its performance.

Pros

Google Chrome is one of the best Search engines I ever used. "Search Google or type a URL" is quick and responds in a short time to search out anything on Google. Its password manager is an excellent feature, enabling me to save my passwords for other Google products, it keeps my time, and I don't have to remember my passwords every time. Another good thing for me in Google Chrome is that it easily...

Cons

Like other browsers, Google Chrome does not provide the authenticity of the information, which is being searched through it. Sometimes too many ads are annoying. If you open too many tabs simultaneously, it may reduce the performance of the RAM. Despite these facts, everything is OK.

Google Chrome: the bane and the boon

Pros

Just like any other google product Google chrome browser is integrable with all other google products or moreover it is the one-stop connection of all the products offered by Google. It helps you to sync your handset device to your laptops with gives you the ease of use on both devices simultaneously. It has an amazing ta management feature like grouping similar tabs and manages your bookmarks very well. It also allows you to import bookmarks from other browsers that you have transitioned from.

Cons

The data consumption of this browser is way too high for an average economic user. It also uses a lot of RAM from your computer. So if you have a lot of tabs open in Chrome it will significantly slow down a low-end laptop with limited RAM and has high CPU usage.

The Best Browser By Far

Upon using a new laptop or computer, the first thing I do is download Google Chrome if it isn't already downloaded. Chrome is the best and has been my go-to browser for more than a decade now.

Pros

Google Chrome is incredibly user friendly with a fantastic interface. Chrome makes it easy to navigate, open and utilize multiple tabs, and add bookmarks either to your bar - which can also easily be toggled off for those who prefer - or the Other Bookmarks folder. You can also easily navigate through your history and delete any or all as needed along with clearing out cookies and cache with the click of a button. Chrome also has extensions available to make my Internet experience as seamless and personalized to me as possible.

Cons

Chrome does seem to use a bit of RAM at times which can be inconvenient on my main laptop which is short on RAM.

All in one browser for all devices

The over all experience was great. I use the software on daily basis on my pc as well as my phone. It is easy to open big websites which do not open through other browsers and it also has a desktop mode which helps to view a website better. I like the software and will recommend it to everyone.

Pros

The software has a great interface and works smoothly on all devices. It is compatible with Android, windows as well as ios and helps the user to get a great internet surfing experience. It will help you to bookmark and save your pages and website link if you liked them and also you can use incognito mode if you want to keep your browsing history safe.

Cons

The software works fine but its downloading speed is slow as compared to other software and ads blockers also need to be improved a little bit if you have a slow internet connection then it will lot of time to open a single page.

Google Chrome, Simply The Best.

I love Google Chrome for its fast browsing experience and pleasant design which never let you get bored even after using it continuously for long session.

Pros

Google Chrome is the most sophisticated yet extremely easy to use internet browser along with complete native features incorporated. Thanks to the frequent updates, Chrome is always dependable due to its consistent performance. Apart from its integrations with Google services, it has a huge library of useful extensions which incorporates the features of third-party apps in it. You can sync your bookmarks, settings and extensions across you devices by logging into your Gmail account.

Cons

Unlike most of other browser, Chrome retains the complete data of all the tabs that you have opened in it all the time, thus consuming a huge portion of RAM memory.

Google Chrome

Our experience using Chrome has been good. It is an excellent browser. It makes our work easier and helps us save time. There are many browsers but Chrome is definitely one of the best for its versatility. We use Chrome in the company to carry out all kinds of research, because it is much easier for us to find the information. It has also helped me and my colleagues to save time using the commands or shortcuts to perform searches (they are very useful).

Pros

Google Chrome has many advantages. I can think of the following: its speed is acceptable, it is easy to navigate, it can open several tabs at the same time, it works very well from any device, it can be integrated with many extensions, the websites can be easily translated into other languages, it is very useful for research, it works very well with the google search engine but it can also be integrated with other search engines, it has a pdf reader, you can have immediate access to all google tools, the tabs are dynamic (you can drag ). The installation of Chrome is simple, has a function to browse as an anonymous person, you can delete the browsing history. It is quite popular and used.

Cons

Google Chrome in my opinion has few disadvantages. Its level of privacy is not as high as in other browsers, it is not too fast, it is quite permissive with cookies, its option to browse as an anonymous person is quite basic. It can consume quite a bit of RAM.

Great, Full-Featured Browser

Pros

I like that this browser is very efficient. You can open a lot of tabs and windows at once with minimal strain on the system compared to a lot of other browsers. The interface is also clean and intuitive and the settings and menu options are very comprehensive and cover pretty much everything I would want it to do.

Cons

Three features that I would want added: 1) There is a feature to close all tabs to the right of a given tab, but there should also be an option to close all tabs to the left of a given tab. 2) There should be a feature comparable to "Web Capture" (ctrl+shift+s) like in Microsoft Edge that can print an entire webpage to an image file without creating pagebreaks (like printing to Adobe) 3) There should be a feature to download all pictures open in various tabs at once.

The fastest, most responsive and most secure browser.

Chrome has all of the features I require, as well as a plethora of extensions for a variety of my apps. This allows me to complete my everyday activities swiftly and efficiently.

Pros

Chrome is more secure than all other online browsers thanks to Google's regular upgrades, which constantly analyze for potentially hazardous apps and prevent their installation. Aside from the security aspects, I enjoy the simplicity of use and customization of the interface, such as changing the colors and inserting images, and I also enjoy how once I log into Gmail, I can see all of my Google apps...

Cons

there's nothing about Chrome that you won't appreciate, and it makes perusing the Internet and moving between many pages simple and enjoyable.

Best browser

Easy to use, easy to transfer your settings between devices. All in all a great experience.

Pros

Everything about is is simple and easy to use. The amount of useful extensions that can be install is amazing, and browsing through the extensions store is super easy. Tab management is algo great. One of my favorite small features is being able to search a site all from the URL bar. For example if I type youtube.com I don't have to go to the site first and search from there, I can simply type youtube.com, press TAB, and I can type what I want to search, I press enter and it shows me the results from youtube right away. Chrom is honestly my favorite browser.

Cons

Honestly RAM usage, I believe it is the con that is mentioned the most. When you have a lot of tabs open you can easily get more than 2GB of RAM used by Chrome. Other than that I have no major complaints.

Google Chrome.. The fastest web browser.

I have been using chrome for many years now. Google Chrome has made my surfing the web experience more and more seamless due to it fast browsing, suggesting address bar and less pop up ad windows. Also I have seen it to crash very rarely.

Pros

Downloading and Installing Google Chrome is very easy and can be done with a few just a few clicks. It is a fast and easy to use browser with a very simple user interface and is available on all computer and smart phone platforms. Its address bar is also Google search bar by default, which automatically searches on Google search engine anything entered in it other than a URL. It has a huge library...

Cons

I don't see any major drawback in google chrome except the very old complaint that it consumes a lot of RAM memory to function.

A fast and optimized browser for any purpose.

Overall its one of the best and popular browser out there. The user base is very big and it is integrated with google apps. The incognito mode helps a lot in browsing privately. We can control the cookies and data in the settings. We can clear the search, download and browsing history anytime.

Pros

The browser is very fast and is free. It have various extensions that helps and make browsing experience better. There are many add-ons and plugins which we can install. We can change the background and themes and customize it in our own way to make it attractive.

Cons

The CPU usage is high and it hangs the browser many times. All other system processes becomes slow when loading a big website. It occupies a large amount of memory. The privacy and security of Chrome is questionable.

Navegador multitarefas

No geral minha experiência com o Google Chrome é muito positiva, pois me possibilita a navegação na internet de forma prática e fácil, conseguindo trabalhar com eficiência e me divertir no perfil pessoal sem me preocupar em misturar as pesquisas com o perfil profissional.

Pros

Uma das funcionalidades que mais gosto no google chrome é a possibilidade adicionar aos favoritos os sites que mais acesso, o que torna mais fácil e rápido o acesso aos sites que preciso acessar diariamente. Além disso, a divisão por perfil é essencial para separar o navegador para trabalhar e o navegador para uso pessoal.

Cons

O elevado consumo de memória RAM é algo que por muitas vezes afeta o desempenho do navegador, computadores com menores capacidades podem presenciar travamentos e lentidão durante o uso.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Best browser on the market right now and it's FREE.

It has been awesome, I don't think I will be using any other browser soon.

Pros

I think chrome perhaps is the fastest browser there is right now. I think it has a fantastic response time. It turns on fairly quickly, very easy to add extensions, tweak the settings, retrieve old passwords, even import data from previous browsers. The bookmark system is also fantastic. The reading list is also a feature that I learned about recently and it look extremely interesting. It rarely ever crashes .I would absolutely recommend this browser.

Cons

It's only major problem is that it requires a great deal of ram. I don't think there are any other major problems with it.

The fastest full-featured and easy-to-use browser

Pros

Integration with my business processes is always easy with this software. We've been using it for several years and have no problems. Searches are done with just a few clicks and results are given in seconds. All features are important but for me the most impressive is the fact that we can block unwanted advertisements and use anonymous guides that protect our information. And also use the extensions that optimize our work.

Cons

it's hard to think of something that needs to be implemented or improved since the software is very well planned, but maybe there could be more types of extensions and they wouldn't compromise the browser performance so much. Sometimes I feel that the simultaneous use of extensions causes my browser to crash and its use is slow.

The simplest web browser of all time.

This browser works quite well across other devices such as the mobile phone and tablet and is quite simple with little clatter. I use it every day for both work and school.

Pros

I really like the simplicity of Google chrome because of its minimalistic features which makes it very easy to navigate especially for new users. The integration that it has with other apps such as Gmail and it's ability to sync and back up on cloud makes me feel that my data is very secure on this platform. What wraps all this up is it's fast performance that cannot be rivalled with any other browser, this make for a very smooth experience that is quite satisfactory.

Cons

As much as I use this browser on all my devices, I am mostly concerned for the privacy when using it.I notice that after making searches, I get ads soon after that are similar to my recent searches.

Love Chrome

Pros

Preferred internet program. Clean look, easy to customize, rarely crashes, has useful plug-in options, integrates with other chrome windows if you are logged in, monitors passwords and recommends updates.

Cons

None that I can think of at this moment.

Google Chrome

Google Chrome is the most fast and easy web browser and I have been using it from years. It surfs the web fast and smoothly and very rarely crashes.

Pros

Google chrome is undoubtedly the most popular web browser used now a days. It has a very pleasant home screen and intuitive user interface. Its fast algorithms makes surfing the web fast. As its a Google's product, so anything written in the address bar other than a URL redirects automatically to search results of the entry on google search. Opening and working multiple tabs is easy and do not cause...

Cons

It occupies quite a bit of RAM memory while working. Also like all other browsers, resuming interrupted downloads with its builtin downloader sometimes proves to be a headache so you need a dedicated download manager for downloads.

The fastest and most reliable and secure browser out there.

It is a fast and secure browser, that is very user-friendly and easy to use and install extensions.

Pros

It is very easy to install and use. it has the best extensions and add-ons selection out of all the browsers. You can select out of their huge store options, or download third-party extensions, which keeps everything easily accessible and within reach. The address bar is linked with google which makes it have the best browser when it comes to searching. The app syncs perfectly across all devices to keep the data easy to access anywhere. The password manager and autofill passwords make signing in a whole lot easier

Cons

It consumes a lot of RAM especially when multiple tabs/windows are opened. You cannot highlight text in a PDF without installing a special extension. Other than that, the browser is amazing.

The Best Browser

I've been using Google Chrome as my primary web browser on smartphones and laptops, and so far it's been a great experience. Google chrome lives up to the expectations of most users, offering search engine, extensions, and more. Overall, I'm very happy with Google Chrome, I use it every day. Although I'm a little skeptical about privacy issues, but it's an integral part of my life.

Pros

Chrome is fast, efficient, and customizable. And the UI is intuitive. The look is clean, easy to customize, rarely crashes, has useful plugin options, integrates with other chrome windows if you're logged in, monitors passwords and recommends updates. When I'm usually signed in to my Gmail account, I can open and use all other Google products seamlessly. The best part is that it is completely free and offers a great browsing experience across different devices such as mobile, laptop and desktop. He makes my work faster and easier, and I use it for entertainment and video

Cons

Google Chrome has a lot of features, so it takes up a lot of space on desktops, laptops, and phones. It uses so much RAM that it drains my PC and phone battery faster. Also, the data it collects about its users and their activities has privacy concerns. Althrough it's certainly convenient, makes me feel worry.

Great Web Browser!

Pros

Google Chrome is probably the most widely used web browser, and why not? It's easy to use, it's not laggy, and it can be customized the way you want. I also love the many extensions that are compatible and available with Google Chrome. The new update they have where you can group tabs is nice! It helps save space on the tab bar especially when there are lots of tabs you need to open. I also love that, now, it can be integrated with Google Password Manager.

Cons

I'm not sure if it's just a bug that the developers haven't noticed — but before, when I close out the browser, my pinned tabs will stay pinned once I open Google Chrome again. But now, no matter how I pin tabs, it gets unpinned every time the browser is closed. I hope they'll fix that.

Safe and fast web browser

Pros

Google Chrome is a fast web browser that I uses on my mobile phone and laptop. It is very easy to use. It allows to customize the page color, theme, font, font color, shortcuts and backgrounds. When I want to save a page for later use, I click on the bookmark icon and the page saves in reading list. It is safe and secure to use. By default it shows the lock pad icon on the side of the address bar...

Cons

Sometimes a large file can't be open and download using google chrome so I uses Opera as it's alternative for fast browsing.

No Other Browser Is Better Than Google Chrome

I can store my login details on Google Chrome. Google Chrome has a private browser called Incognito. Google Chrome can duplicate my browsing sections, and so many more.

Pros

Ability to save my partner websites login details. I love this feature so much, and I do not need to store my login details elsewhere, which I may even forget, but have them stored on my Google Chrome account for forever, and I can automatically login to any of my partner websites by simply visiting the site and Google Chrome injects my login details for me. This is cool.

Cons

Honestly, Google Chrome is my best browser, even this review and other reviews that I've written on Capterra, were all been carried out using Google Chrome. I hate Mozilla Firefox, Opera and some other browsing software.