Competitors App Reviews

Competitors App

Competitor marketing strategy monitoring platform

5.0/5 (14 reviews)

Ugljesa Djuric

Saved me hours per week on Competition Monitoring + Gathered me more valuable insights

Reviewed 2019-03-21

By monitoring my competitors with Competitors App, I managed to create much better content marketing strategies for my clients.

Pros
Competitors App is pretty clear and easy to use. It has a lot of useful features, and it can monitor whatever you can imagine about your competitors. Personally, since I'm focused on Content Marketing and boosting the organic website visitors for my clients - I found Competitors App very useful. It allows me to monitor my client's competitors' social media, blog posts, website changes, SEO and keyword rankings - that's everything I need for creating killer content marketing campaigns for my clients and crafting great blog posts. Support is great! rep is always there to help you with whatever you need.

Cons
Probably, I think that they can improve a UX a little bit, but the most important is that Competitors App still provides you with a lot of value, so I don't find better UX so important. It does the job!

Nina Cofer

Enormously helpful

Reviewed 2020-03-05

For our purposes, seeing changes competitors make on their website, their ads and other areas as they are happening helps us stay current with what strategies they may be shifting to. Easy access to newsletters and social gives us a complete picture. This software is not only affordable, but is super easy to glean knowledge from quickly.

Pros
The love the Slack integration the most. It funnels into its own channel where I can get a quick summary of everything as it is happening. Having daily and weekly competitor summaries help me see everything at a glance and dive in deeper when needed. I love that I can see changes in competitor ads and SEO. This has saved me hours of time.

Cons
Nothing really. I am looking forward to how they expand the product in the future.

Daniel Damian

Great tool to constantly keep an eye on your competitors

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Pros
Saves time by automatize the process of keeping track of your competitors site changes, keyword rankings, marketing strategies etc.

Cons
It's a bit hard to understand all the functionalities in the beginning, but once you get a hold of it, you realize there are things you can do with it that never thought possible (for example, seeing how a competitor is changing just a few words/colors on a pricing page).

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Iulian Nitulescu

A very useful application

Reviewed 2020-03-04

It helped me to see daily how my competitors are promoting and I was able to make decisions about my marketing campaigns to always be ahead of the competition.

Pros
A very useful application that saves you precious time to find out how, and where your business competitors are advertised. Excellent Reporting, Accessibility, Ease of Use, Very Helpful Customer Support

Cons
There's nothing that we can think of at this moment.

Alina Axane

Always ready to improve your business and your clients' marketing plans

Reviewed 2020-03-04

It was really inspiring and helpful to see daily in my inbox all the online competitors' updates. Also, the pricing is ok.

Pros
Website changes and keywords, SEO and Social media

Cons
There are no bad aspects of the app, till now.

Nely Ciobanu

Nice weekly reports about competitors.

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I receive very good info on the competitors and I don't waste any time.

Pros
I like that it doesn't take much of my time. It took me a few minutes to add and setup my competitors and that's it. Everything that's on the website I also receive in the email.

Cons
The user interface and user experience can use some improvements.

Aazar Ali Shad

I'd recommend everyone to get it!

Reviewed 2018-10-04

One App. Saves me a day of work per week. Love it!

Pros
I spend 5 minutes weekly to read competitors.app report, and I get updated with all the website, social media and keyword changes by them. What a solution!

Cons
The design can get a bit more UX friendly.

Tetiana Divnych

Saves lots of my time for searching needed info

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-15

Overall, Competitors App saves lots of my time for finding my competitor and tracking it's progress. Customer Support is 100% dedicated to all my questions.

Pros
I like that Competitors App tracks updates of my competitors and sends it directly to my email. I also like an opportunity to track any competitor I am interested in.

Cons
I think the process of signing up to track a new competitor can be faster.

Lilia Tovbin

Well built product and incredible value.

Reviewed 2019-09-10

I have competitor comparison articles with pricing+feature comparison tables that I need to keep up-to-date, so this service saves me manual work and time needed to check competitor sites. Cheaper than any intern you can possible hire for the task.

Pros
Stable platform, easy to use UI, richness of features, quick support via live chat. Great value. My favorite feature is the highlight of the web page change with before/after comparison - that is so helpful for ease/speed of review when keeping tabs on multiple competitors.

Cons
Nothing big enough that would prevent me from using it.

Maya Barak

Great product to follow your competitors' actions

Reviewed 2019-10-28

Pros
It's very convenient for me to have all my competitors' updates in one place. It lets me see changes they make, new webpages they create, and social posts they publish.

Cons
One thing the app doesn't show is mentions of competitors from across the web.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Marius Sescu

Great for my agency

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Pros
It's nice to know what strategies my competitors apply to get and convert more users. Competitors App does what it says.

Cons
I hope they can add local keyword rankings soon, it will be good for my local business.

Sita Adrian

Useful information

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-28

Good to Very good

Pros
I can have everything in one place, instead of paying and managing a lot of different tools.

Cons
User interface and user design can use improvement

Alexandru Roznovat

Competitors App is great to save me a lot of time

Reviewed 2018-10-03

We find all PixTeller.com competitors in seconds

Pros
It's so nice that now I don't have to go and visit my competitors' websites and I don't need to remember everything about what they do. Competitors App does it for me and it's all automatic!

Cons
I would also like to track ads on Facebook and Quora it will be much easier for us

Alin Vlad Badilita

Comprehensive Competitor Tracking Applications

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Pros
This tool does what you need other 4 tools to do at a highly competitive price.

Cons
I really can't see any issues right now, it has a lot of potential to turn into a full array of competition monitoring tools