Additional information for SEMrush
Key features of SEMrush
View All Features
- See your competitors’ organic positions
- Domain specific keyword ranking
- Study your competitors’ Ads texts
- Position tracking
- Find good long-tail keywords
- Comparison of domains by keywords
- Compare various SEO metrics
- Crawl Audit Tool
- SEMrush line graph and pie chart
- Organic Research
- Compare several sites together
- Advertising Research
- Track many different keyword metrics
- Detailed and pin-point accurate ad data
- Setailed and in-depth look at ad campaign data
- Keyword Research
- See where your competitors are ranking
SEE YOUR COMPETITORS’ ORGANIC POSITIONS
SEMrush tracks an immense amount of organic data in Google and Bing SERPs. You can therefore see where your competitors are ranking in the top 20 Google and Bing results for the top 106+ million organic keywords.
STUDY YOUR COMPETITORS’ ADS TEXTS
You can easily review your competitors’ ad data via SEMrush by using our detailed and pin-point accurate ad data. We track ads through Google and Bing with a wide variety of metrics and datasets including CPC, competition score, positions, traffic, ad text, and much more.
FIND GOOD LONG-TAIL KEYWORDS
We have no qualms in stating that we’re proud to be renowned in the realm of highly accurate, abundant, and relevant keyword data. We track the top 106 million keywords by volume in a number of different databases for both local and international versions of Google and Bing.
COMPARE VARIOUS SEO METRICS
Viewing and interpreting something in a visual sense can often reveal informative trends that merely assessing direct numbers never could. We know this extremely well at SEMrush, and this is precisely why we’ve spent a great deal of time perfecting our charting functionality. SEMrush charts allow you to plot numerous metrics on various types of charts.