All categories

Datanyze Reviews

Reviews Summary

MD Masoom✔ R.

Read the full review
Super helpful for gaining great insight on prospects and how to tailor your messaging to be relevant to the buyer.

Caleb J.

Read the full review
Fantastic technographic data for prospecting into accounts.

Read the full review

Cons

The data isn't all that enriched compared to emerging technologies in the space. LinkedIn data exporting to our CRM software is no longer accurate as the URL's they transfer return 404 errors.

Ryan C.

Samuel M.

Zach D.

4.1

Find our more about your business partner!

Pros

While working in the sales department, I used Datanyze every day to check out the technologies of companies to I need to call. This gave me an advantage in the sales conversation. In my industry (Marketing Automation) it was very useful, even during cold calling.

Cons

Unfortunately, because of the high price, the tool is designed mainly for large-size corporations.

Great technology tracking tool. Love it...

My overall experience with Datanyze is great. I am using it for more than 4 years and found it really impressive. It helps me to find out about the technology stack of the perticular company, helps me to find out the right point of contact, funding, revenue, address and more. Datanyze is now part of my daily work and I can say that this is a must-have tool for every sales and marketing team. I love their reports and dashboards.

Pros

I like this software technology feature the most, it is providing me accurate information about the tech stack of the perticuar website/product/company. I also like Datanyze's easy to use interface in which everyone can handle this tool easily. I also like Datanyze's customer support team and they are very responsive and supportive.

Cons

I would like to highlight only one thing that I like least about it and which is Datanyze's cost is a little bit expensive but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

All the info you could every need

Pros

It provides a plethora of data, gives you everything from the content management system, SEO terms, advertising the client is doing and much much more.

Cons

It can be difficult to create lists to find prospects, a lot of times the data is old and not very recent. It is also pretty expensive.

Powerful data at your fingerprints

I personally think that this tool is a must for every sales team to be utilising or at least BDR teams.

Pros

- fantastic technographic data for prospecting into accounts - being able to get with a simple UI ( an app on your browser) all the current tools that a company is using and use that to evaluate where they are at in their tech maturity, sophistication and find accounts that use competitors tools to run rip and replace campaigns

Cons

the solution isn't cheap especially when you're buying datasets with filters (e.g CRM-SFDC, that are using Adobe Analytics and are from the USA, UK and Germany )

Datanyze helps my prospecting efforts by making it easy to identify my prospect's current software

Pros

- At the click of a button, I can identify the various softwares being used on my prospects website. I'm in the business of SAAS and solution software, so being able to know what competitors my prospects are using is very helpful when making my business case - Also helpful in finding emails for contact people

Cons

- sometimes the results aren't correct - the email finder tool can time out frequently - does not enable the user to verify if the email found is correct

everybody should knows datanyze

Pros

Datanyze was useful when I was working in the sales department in IT company. Before meeting with a customer I was checking datanyze to get know better my potential client which means for ex. to check what kind of software he is using/ on which platform he's got his website.

Cons

Datanyze is dedicated to big size companies- it can be to expensive for the rest.

It was a good experience

Pros

Good customer service Big database Good filtering options Helpful tools like datanyze insider, alerts

Cons

Some data is outdated The database is huge yet a lot of accounts are missing information Some features I used became available only with additional charge

Easily append demographics to Salesforce and Marketo

Pros

It's very easy to use and they make it easy to append firmographics to Salesforce and Marketo. Their accuracy for identifying installed technologies is good, and the data is standardized.

Cons

The accuracy of revenue bands for large enterprises with parent/child relationships isn't great.

Great way to get technology infight

Pros

Since I'm in IT sector it is a great help to see which technology company is using prior to contacting them. I can get a very valuable insights for my negotiations with them.

Cons

The only thing would be fact that I have to pay for some valuable insights.

I use datanyze daily to qualify accounts by checking their revenue and tech stack.

Qualifying companies quickly. Datanyze loads very fast and makes my job much easier. It also helps me quickly access inbound accounts and continue a conversation without a delay in discussing what tools prospects are using. The eyeball feature lets me know which of a variety of tools the company is using and can help with sales talk tracks.

Pros

Datanyze if very quick to load and the most accurate data analyzing tool I've used. Checking revenue company size and tools like marketing automation can be done in a matter of seconds. It is very helpful in finding company locations and what tools they are currently using with the eyeball feature. The free service is very easy to access and allows for me to prospect and qualify companies quickly .

Cons

The datanyze credits for the free service are very limited. You are only allowed so many uses on the free version before being cut off. This can be frustrating when deciding whether or not to pursue an account. Datanyze sometimes won't show up on certain companies for some reason which can leave you in the dark guessing to see if a company is qualified.

Datanyze has become an integral part of my daily sales prospecting.

Gives you key insights into the other technologies companies are running behind the scenes. For example, if you sell to HubSpot users, you can see if a website is running HubSpot simply by using datanyze. Datanyze does 1/4 of the discovery for you.

Pros

It doesn't do anything you couldn't do by simply inspecting the source code of the page, but it presents it in an organized and actionable manner, highlighting the factors that are most relevant to you.

Cons

Currently - I am using the free version, my only gripe is that I run out of credits! Outside of that, minor lags and the occasionally inaccurate revenue are the only shortcomings.

great for prospecting

Pros

ease of use is awesome. the ability to group different lists is a beautiful thing. the info is pretty up to date.

Cons

some of the info could be updated real time, however, i understand people jump from company to company pretty often.

Easy widget to use with my research! It saves me so much time in my day

Pros

I like the layout of the tool and how easy it is to understand. There is more to do on this tool than just see the companies a website will use, I also can see tweets and what I have in Salesforce.

Cons

The free version only takes you so far so if you do research on sites as much as I do then I would look into getting all you can from the software.

Datanyze gives me a clear picture of the tech stack that we fit in with.

Pros

I like the ability to simply pull up the tab in the Chrome browser to quickly see if we should target certain organizations based on the tech stacks they have.

Cons

I would like to see a better sync within other tools like salesloft. The sync to salesforce is really nice but with multiple tools it is a bit more time consuming to filter data.

Great tool for prospecting!

Pros

Datanyze has been a great tool for our team to use in their prospecting efforts. Our SDR's like that Datanyze provides phone numbers for prospects as well as gives visibility into which technology tools that company is using. There is a Salesforce integration that gives visibility into leads that you already have in your database. It also allows you to push leads directly into Salesforce from within Datanyze.

Cons

Sometimes Datanyze has outdated information in terms of contacts that are no longer with an organization.

Good plug in

Pros

Very good tool at reading what tech a website is using.

Cons

They seems to have improved their packages.

Great service, Awesome targeting

Awesome customer service. Platform delivers great targeting. Would help to speed up the process, but the integrity of data is great.

Pros

Targeting, its in real time.

Cons

Process to pull leads could be a bit faster

All the technographics you want

Pros

It goes to the website and lets you know everything about the site, from the host, types of campaigns, seo keywords, email marketing, etc. It is a great way to do research on a client.

Cons

The interface is clunky and it could be easier to use. It is difficult to create prospect lists. The information is sometimes outdated and old.

This technology has been crucial for a role in sales

Need this to be in sales

Pros

The best part of datanyze is the fact that I am able to see my the marketing automations, revenue and analytics that my prospects are using to help me better market to them.

Cons

I wish that this software gave you the ability to use the upgraded version to see if it was worth paying for.

See Technologies

Pros

Let's you see which technologies a company is using on their website.

Cons

Sometimes, for smaller websites, there is not much information available.

Great for Technical Recruiters

I use it to help determine if I'm looking for the right people as a technical recruiter. It gives insight on what tech stack a company uses and if I'm targeting the right companies.

Pros

This product is great for technical recruiters. It allows you to see what technologies are being used on a website. This is helpful because it allows anyone to see what technologies the engineers in that company are most likely using.

Cons

Not everything is free (which is fine!) but it is still super helpful.

Incredible Tool For Sales Teams (Especially SaaS)

Pros

If your sales team needs to be enabled to pursue high-value leads based on other software that they use Datanyze is unbelievable! Generating a list of companies that use X CRM or Y ESP that may be interested in your product is a winning move.

Cons

There are so many ways to use Datanyze it can be hard to explore them all and fully utilize the platform. It's also not cheap.

Technographics for ABM

good product but inaccurate datasets.

Pros

Have tried using Datanyze to collect technographics information about our prospects. that way we can personalize our email campaigns. The data is okay and chrome extension allows sales and marketing to create accounts and contacts in seconds this is a good feature that is usable. We have also been using Datanyze for list building activities as well.

Cons

Overall it is a decent product but the data is very inaccurate and sometimes this has resulted in a very wrong impression going out to our buyers. Also focus on data is a very cluttered industry there are many cheaper options available out there. We had to buy an annual subscription.

Great for creating lists and finding information about a company

Pros

I like how easy Datanyze makes it to build prospecting lists with valid information as well as finding more information about prospects and companies.

Cons

I don't like how often the platform seems to go down. I have been locked out of my account several times, leading me to have to get in contact with customer support.

Datanyze

Pros

Cons

Nothing to really complain about I have only used the free version but it’s not limited and a robust tool overall

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.