Lusha Logo

Lusha

Lead enrichment software for recruiters and marketers

Lusha Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend7.87/10

See full reviews by rating

For me the best part aside the accuracy of contact information and ease of use, the support team is so lovely , quick to respond, and are always there to take care of you.
I love that it integrates with linkedin navigator. It is super easy to use, and very efficient.
Had a great experience setting it up and some good talks with CS to get more value out of it.
The tool came with rave reviews and recommendations - either these are all fake or the tool has become disastrously bad recently.
It's constantly inaccurate - daily I am calling the numbers provided and its a wrong number. Also some people are a bit worried about how I got their details.
Lack of coverage - lots of profiles they have no numbers for.

Lusha users...

Skrapp.io-logocaret

Skrapp.io

Snov.io-logocaret

Snov.io

How would you rate Lusha?

FD

Federico D.

account executive

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Great tool, but often the phone numbers are missing or are wrong

Transcript

Federico: My name is Federico and I'm an account executive and I rate Lusha three out of five. For more...

Jeremy's Review

Transcript

Jeremy S: Hi, I'm Jeremy and I'm an associate in the commercial real estate industry, and I give Lusha...

Fast & Accurate Prospecting at the Touch of a Button

I have been using Lusha for about 1.5 years and I have never once run into an issue using this software. Furthermore, Lusha complies with the standards set by GDPR and CCPA, which takes a lot of stress off of my shoulders (as I have noticed many of the alternatives do not offer this option).

Pros

Lusha is incredibly easy to use and integrates perfectly with our companies Salesforce. The ability to quickly gather accurate and tested contact information ensures that our sales team always has the highest quality contacts available. Furthermore, Lusha customer support makes it easy to troubleshoot any issues you may come across.

Cons

I believe that it would be beneficial for Lusha to be able to pull geographical locations from LinkedIn profiles in addition to emails and phone numbers. Perhaps having a checkbox that allows users to pick and choose what data they would like to pull can be useful.

Great Tool to generate leads

Pros

If you are making cold calls, this is an essential tool. In most cases, Lusha was able to find the mobile numbers and emails I was looking for. In fact, it's extremely simple, as the app pops up with the contact information without you having to do anything, you just need to click the button.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Lusha. I can always contact the support team for assistance and answers to my questions. In addition to that, Lusha is improving every day, and I think it's a simple tool with a simple interface. My hope is that it will work on all websites.

Disappointed at Capability of Lusha

It is often that I can't find contact details for an individual on Lusha, however, when I go to ZoomInfo or Rocket Search I can find it

Pros

There is not much that makes this a good tool

Cons

The database and information is seriously lacking to be an effective tool

Thanks for the feedback Gerd, We'll always looking to improve our database and results. Hopefully, you'll see improvements in the results and find value in it in the long run.

Great platform for lead generation

Great solution for small sales teams needing to find potential leads. We used to use RocketReach but the the platform seemed to get worse - Lusha is much better and very affordable. Highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use, direct links to LinkedIn profiles, collaborative, export results in bulk

Cons

Some of the emails are old/people have left their companies and this hasn't been updated

That's awesome, Lauren! Thank you!

Lusha for Email Verification

Pros

I have the Lusha chrome extension so I can verify prospect email/phone numbers if I cannot find them on ZoomInfo or their LinkedIn. Very quick, and easy to use!

Cons

I don’t have anything poor to say about Lusha - it is a great software to use.

Lusha works wonders!

It was abit of getting used to in the beginning. Also because we had to convince some other colleagues about the functionalities it has. I wasn't sure myself either in the beginning, since I could not find as much information as I was hoping to.

Pros

Lusha is really easy to use. You simply install the plugin and you're ready to go.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that it's somewhat inconsistent in its records. Especially in the branche we are working in, it is sometimes quite difficult to find information on specific profiles. Some tests I ran, I only got 2 out of 40 records. It also sometimes sais to go to a profile, while I am at one already.

Lusha is a better option for Lead Generation

Having an accurate contact details has been very easy for me since I started using this tool a few months ago. Lead research has been fulfilling and effortless thanks to lusha.

Pros

Lusha has provided me a great and accurate results for contact searches, it also has a simple interface so that all users can easily navigate through the tool.

Cons

Sometimes it provides the same contact details once the salesforce has been updated, it feels like it searches for the contact information that was previously saved rather than providing correct contact details.

Average lead generation tool

Pros

It's easy to setup and extension works for chrome and other browsers.

Cons

Most of the time it lacks database for the contact I am looking at on LinkedIn

Awesome Browser Extension for Capturing Emails & Leads!

Lusha is a must have for lead generation! If you're having trouble finding certain contacts, this makes it super easy to find them. It's really as simple as that! You can have a free trial and is otherwise reasonable to implement. Definitely an awesome game changing product that I would highly recommend if you're generating leads for your business.

Pros

I love how easy it is to find emails and contacts using Lusha! There are lots of features but I haven't used everything yet to be honest. I have the extension to find contact info that I wouldn't otherwise be able to find. It's awesome for this!

Cons

They've definitely made improvements, but the UX isn't always the best with Lusha. This isn't much of a complaint though as it's still very clean looking.

Ótimo serviço de geração de leads

Pros

A busca por indústria é uma ótima ferramenta para obter leads

Cons

Pelo menos 20% dos contatos está desatualizado

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

This tool changed my sales prospection

Pros

Its interface is beautiful and made contact extraction become something much more "normal" to me. Super easy to use and I simply love the fact that it shows prior to credit usage whether one will have access to an email, phone number, or both.

Cons

The fact that the extension requires some permissions that I do not feel comfortable allowing them to have. I ended up using the web platform only.

Need Contact Details? Get Lusha?

Lusha is great for finding contact details for key people in time-critical situations and for building biz dev campaigns. Not perfect but best we've used; really useful tool.

Pros

Lusha is pretty well known amongst the sourcing community as one of the best tools for getting personal contact details - email address and phone numbers - from social media profiles. The chrome plug-in works well. Most users will be using this with LinkedIn. When you visit a profile, it tries to find phone number and email addresses and usually it comes up trumps. This often gives you personal contact...

Cons

The software isn't perfect and it does get it wrong sometimes, but it is currently the best at what it does. While there's not much to dislike about Lusha, the problem with apps like these is that they invariably get either bought by LinkedIn/Microsoft and killed or just blocked when they become too popular. You may also be running into data privacy issues by using apps like this - check the legislation in your jurisdiction and you might want to run this past the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you have one.

My prospecting efforts were revolutionized once I started using Lusha

Pros

I LOVE the fact that it works SO WELL! Moreover, the team is super helpful whenever I face technical issues or need help

Cons

The permissions that the extension asks for make me unconfortable - and my cybersecurity team did not allow me to use it, so on my corporate computer I am only allowed to use the Prospecting Dashboard

Great Data and Has Gotten Better Over the Years!

I love Lusha..I've been using it for years and the data has gotten even more accurate.

Pros

The accuracy of the data and prospecting tool

Cons

I've found that many of the contacts are retired or at different companies, otherwise very accurate.

Thanks for the great score, Olivia!

Expensive, but it solves the problem like no other

Great experience and totally recommended.

Pros

Lusha's slogan should be "data you can trust". While other tools in the market just "guess" your prospect email, Lusha gets it right. I don't know details about their database, but the accuracy of the e-mails and phone numbers provided are incredible high. Other tools in the market just make a guess like "nome.surname@company.com", try to validate it and that's all. Most of them can't even give phone numbers. I have tested over 15 tools (Hunter, Snov, Findthatlead, Skrapp and etc) and I can assure that Lusha is the most accurate.

Cons

I find it very pricey. You can buy larger credit packs and get a discount, but it's still way more expensive than competitors.

Lusha price increase of 66%v

Nothing really, except the price hike, we use about 12k contacts a year, and we buy them in blocks, the upfront subscription doesn't work for us in these covid times. When it came time recently to buy more credits, the price increased by 66%, that's way to expensive and out the cost of a lead to over 50 cents, and that was the discounted price, the best price the guys could offer us. Thus sadly, we have had to close our account. NOW, this is not a reason to stop using the solution, just be aware that your pricing is bout to increase by 66% or more, and that's if you pay annually advance, so I think a few of the smaller accounts, 12 credits useage a year will find other solutions,

Pros

We've been a user of the solution for a few years, it's very very helpful and the team supportive, covers the US market well, the European market not so well, but that's not really Lusha's fault

Cons

the 66% increase in pricing, it forced us to find alternatives

Great Tool, Good Value

Good product and great value for ease and immediate results - as a researcher with majority of my clients in the recruiting industry, finding accurate contact info quickly is essential.

Pros

Ease of use, immediate value and convenience in product for contact info. Fair pricing. Technically lusha works well and is easy to activate on LI

Cons

One aspect is not really the fault of lusha but dead/not current contact info is a growing problem on LinkedIn - all lusha does is uncover the contact info given by LI user who does not always update their contact info as they change jobs/locations. This something lusha needs to be aware of because it’s success and value is completely tied to this - if LI cannot control this quality issue of user provided...

Lusha Review

Overall, it is a great tool unquestionably. Whether it is data extraction, prospecting or maintenance, you can manage everything very easily and helps you a lot to increase the frequency of your reach out as well as conversions in the sales niche.

Pros

Lusha is an amazing tool when it comes to extract leads and their contact info no matter if it is their contact number or their e-mail, Lusha turned to be the most accurate as compared to the other tools in the same space. Not only, is it easy to use it is almost accurate every single time. You can easily keep a track of all the leads that you extracted at one place. You can also extract multiple leads...

Cons

All in all it is a great platform for increasing your overall sales but sometimes it might provide inaccurate information like the phone numbers might be old and now not in use. Also, it is a little expensive when you want to use it on a full fledged basis with all the features in place.

Great prospecting tool

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

Pros

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

Cons

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Love this product

Positive no issues

Pros

For my firm's use the quality, as well as the speed at which you can attain it, are both imperative. They knock it out of the park.

Cons

I would like to integrate into our ATS. I'm not sure if this is possible or not but I also haven't researched.

That's amazing, thanks for the great feedback! You can speak with our support team at: support@lusha.com They'll be able to help you with your inquiry.

Easiest tool to use for lead management

Pros

Lusha is a very powerful tool and has a great UX. It allows it's users to capture direct dials, work and personal emails just by navigating to their profiles. List view of contacts is also managed by them, thus making the life of a user easier to navigate through the contacts. Third Party integrations is a bumper feature that reduces a lot of workload where you need to add leads to your CRM manually. Data export/import features are perfectly built and very easy to use.

Cons

Pricing is on the higher side. Sometimes it feeds you with wrong contacts. Might get air in some cases.

Succeed with Lusha

Its a one stop shop for getting authentic data of key personas who are difficult to reach for sales guys. <Most of the time their mobile numbers and email ids are valid and it helps us connect first time right personas. Saves lot of effort and time for sales.

Pros

Product integration with Linkedin, data authenticity and ease of use are the best part of Lusha

Cons

Still to findany limitation. Sometimes the data is incorrect but its good that we have option to inform about the same.

Good solution but expensive

Overall like using Lusha but these days many technical issues are cropping up like different profiles opening up on LinkedIn in place of a selected profile

Pros

The pop up on LinkedIn looks useful The phone numbers are useful for sales contacts

Cons

1. Many phone numbers in the database are incorrect, leading to the wastage of credits. Also if a user stops the subscription, all the remaining leads go waste. • We have found some of the companies from the packaging & Steel industries contacts were not reflecting • Some of the remote locations like Bhopal, Nagpur, Himachal Pradesh, etc were found to be unavailable • Found 30 – 35 % of contacts are invalid email ids. For example, I have picked up 10 contacts out of those at least 4 bounce back.

Thanks for the review, Arpita. We'll look into the data issue in the areas you've mentioned.

Search Less and Sell more

This tool is very effective in finding contact details from LinkedIn ,helps me in lead generation and their contact detail database is updated which helps me in connecting with my prospective client and generate sales .

Pros

updated database Best LinkedIn data extractor. Best lead generation software. Best sales Management software.

Cons

Subscription charges are very expensive .

Great platform for lead information extraction and data enrichment

we are very happy, great experience and it's only getting better

Pros

their support and service are great, they are growing and constantly provide more features and better experience

Cons

it's database is smaller than others, other than that - it's pretty good!

Appreciate the top rating, Dani! Glad you're enjoying the platform and we're always looking to grow the database and provide the best value for money for your users.