All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Lusha

Lead enrichment software for recruiters and marketers

visit website

Lusha Reviews

Pros

Good product and great value for ease and immediate results - as a researcher with majority of my clients in the recruiting industry, finding accurate contact info quickly is essential.

Hayden S.

Read the full review
Integration is perfect and reporting is very good. Dashboard is also very Interactive.

VIJAY K.

Read the full review
Lusha fits nicely into the flow for a sales development rep like myself who uses Linkedin Sales Nav heavily in my outreach. I love that it just opens up and I can choose to unlock the contact easily.

Royce N.

Read the full review

Cons

Not currently working on Edge meaning the tool is useless at the moment. Poor response offered from Lusha support with no time frame provided on a fix.

elliott h.

Read the full review
Set up can be a pain sometimes as the emails you're supposed to receive are delayed by an hour or two sometimes.

Joshua E.

Read the full review
Had it not been for Lusha we would have struggled to achieve our number during these unprecedented times.

Richpal S.

Jeremy's Review

Fast & Accurate Prospecting at the Touch of a Button

I have been using Lusha for about 1.5 years and I have never once run into an issue using this software. Furthermore, Lusha complies with the standards set by GDPR and CCPA, which takes a lot of stress off of my shoulders (as I have noticed many of the alternatives do not offer this option).

Pros

Lusha is incredibly easy to use and integrates perfectly with our companies Salesforce. The ability to quickly gather accurate and tested contact information ensures that our sales team always has the highest quality contacts available. Furthermore, Lusha customer support makes it easy to troubleshoot any issues you may come across.

Cons

I believe that it would be beneficial for Lusha to be able to pull geographical locations from LinkedIn profiles in addition to emails and phone numbers. Perhaps having a checkbox that allows users to pick and choose what data they would like to pull can be useful.

Expensive, but it solves the problem like no other

Great experience and totally recommended.

Pros

Lusha's slogan should be "data you can trust". While other tools in the market just "guess" your prospect email, Lusha gets it right. I don't know details about their database, but the accuracy of the e-mails and phone numbers provided are incredible high. Other tools in the market just make a guess like "nome.surname@company.com", try to validate it and that's all. Most of them can't even give phone numbers. I have tested over 15 tools (Hunter, Snov, Findthatlead, Skrapp and etc) and I can assure that Lusha is the most accurate.

Cons

I find it very pricey. You can buy larger credit packs and get a discount, but it's still way more expensive than competitors.

Lusha price increase of 66%v

Nothing really, except the price hike, we use about 12k contacts a year, and we buy them in blocks, the upfront subscription doesn't work for us in these covid times. When it came time recently to buy more credits, the price increased by 66%, that's way to expensive and out the cost of a lead to over 50 cents, and that was the discounted price, the best price the guys could offer us. Thus sadly, we have had to close our account. NOW, this is not a reason to stop using the solution, just be aware that your pricing is bout to increase by 66% or more, and that's if you pay annually advance, so I think a few of the smaller accounts, 12 credits useage a year will find other solutions,

Pros

We've been a user of the solution for a few years, it's very very helpful and the team supportive, covers the US market well, the European market not so well, but that's not really Lusha's fault

Cons

the 66% increase in pricing, it forced us to find alternatives

Cannot really do what most scrapers do

it's ok but I wouldn't really recommend it

Pros

it's really easy to use Lusha. you can finally also bulk update leads/ contacts. really simple to deploy and start and it has various options of export (to salesforce, salesloft etc..) So it's a handy tool however not a very good one.

Cons

1 - the quality of the emails is dubious. I've had no-name plugins on chrome find more correct emails than Lusha 2- the job titles are a disaster on lusha ... when you're on Linkedin and import people from Lusha to your CRM or Salesloft. it doesn't really copy their title right. from a title such as director of performance marketing ---> lusha will save it as "marketing" or at best as "director"...

Easiest tool to use for lead management

Pros

Lusha is a very powerful tool and has a great UX. It allows it's users to capture direct dials, work and personal emails just by navigating to their profiles. List view of contacts is also managed by them, thus making the life of a user easier to navigate through the contacts. Third Party integrations is a bumper feature that reduces a lot of workload where you need to add leads to your CRM manually. Data export/import features are perfectly built and very easy to use.

Cons

Pricing is on the higher side. Sometimes it feeds you with wrong contacts. Might get air in some cases.

Succeed with Lusha

Its a one stop shop for getting authentic data of key personas who are difficult to reach for sales guys. <Most of the time their mobile numbers and email ids are valid and it helps us connect first time right personas. Saves lot of effort and time for sales.

Pros

Product integration with Linkedin, data authenticity and ease of use are the best part of Lusha

Cons

Still to findany limitation. Sometimes the data is incorrect but its good that we have option to inform about the same.

Lusha works wonders!

It was abit of getting used to in the beginning. Also because we had to convince some other colleagues about the functionalities it has. I wasn't sure myself either in the beginning, since I could not find as much information as I was hoping to.

Pros

Lusha is really easy to use. You simply install the plugin and you're ready to go.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that it's somewhat inconsistent in its records. Especially in the branche we are working in, it is sometimes quite difficult to find information on specific profiles. Some tests I ran, I only got 2 out of 40 records. It also sometimes sais to go to a profile, while I am at one already.

Life Science Recruitment

Its alright, we are looking elsewhere though due to the fact that a lot of the emails are wrong.

Pros

I like how there is a chrome extension and how it automatically searches for emails/phone numbers without having to action it to do so.

Cons

A lot of the emails are unfortunately wrong... I tried it on my own linkedin profile and it didnt work, there was an email that I had actually never used or was associated with.

Pros

easy to use, simple but does the job (that is a good thing, many tools are too complex for their use).

Cons

The results are not great, it does give results but there are competitors out there that have a higher degree of accuracy AND generate info on more leads.

Good product,

Pros

Easy to use, high quality and support quite a lot application.

Cons

So far so good. I am satisfy about this product.

Need Contact Details? Get Lusha?

Lusha is great for finding contact details for key people in time-critical situations and for building biz dev campaigns. Not perfect but best we've used; really useful tool.

Pros

Lusha is pretty well known amongst the sourcing community as one of the best tools for getting personal contact details - email address and phone numbers - from social media profiles. The chrome plug-in works well. Most users will be using this with LinkedIn. When you visit a profile, it tries to find phone number and email addresses and usually it comes up trumps. This often gives you personal contact...

Cons

The software isn't perfect and it does get it wrong sometimes, but it is currently the best at what it does. While there's not much to dislike about Lusha, the problem with apps like these is that they invariably get either bought by LinkedIn/Microsoft and killed or just blocked when they become too popular. You may also be running into data privacy issues by using apps like this - check the legislation in your jurisdiction and you might want to run this past the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you have one.

Great Tool, Good Value

Pros

Ease of use, immediate value and convenience in product for contact info. Fair pricing. Technically lusha works well and is easy to activate on LI

Cons

One aspect is not really the fault of lusha but dead/not current contact info is a growing problem on LinkedIn - all lusha does is uncover the contact info given by LI user who does not always update their contact info as they change jobs/locations. This something lusha needs to be aware of because it’s success and value is completely tied to this - if LI cannot control this quality issue of user provided...

Great prospecting tool

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

Pros

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

Cons

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Lusha best for leads

Good

Pros

We were using various different tools to get details of contact of our potential customers . But we cldnt focus more on calling as numbers were not correct or too old. Board line numbers were another hassle. Lusha was revolutionary in terms of helping us out. Even in times of lockdown and company cuts, no cut was made to keep lusha out. It is like a very important part and parcel for us.

Cons

I think there would be many ppl who aren't on linkedin but there number could be traced somehow. How would we find there details? An option of correcting someone's number and a list of our contacts searched on lusha should be there somehow

Great Addon to get more information about leads

Pros

I use Lusha on daily basis to get information on leads that I am looking at on Linkedin. Many times Lusha is able to give me the personal details that I am missing from my other CRM databases.

Cons

It seems like there are times that information is incorrect and there is no way to correct it or inform that it's wrong.

Jeremy's Review

I am able to reach individuals directly on a more consistent basis. Had to call main line and ask for my contact prior to this. If Lusha has the correct information (which is sometimes doens't) then I am calling them directly and have a better, quicker way of reaching them.

Pros

It is easy to use and providing the person's best contact phone number and email are the biggest strength. Finding someone's email and/or direct line is very tough so this helps alleviate some of those issues when prospecting.

Cons

A LOT of the contacts don't have any email or phone number. It will just say something like "Lusha cannot verify the contact". When I was in the free trial a good number of contacts had the info but ever since I paid for the yearly subscription I am finding that a good number of contacts LinkedIn profile do not have their information or say "Lusha cannot verify the contact". Also - sometimes the information is inaccurate (which is exepcted).

Lifeline of a Sales Consultant

Easy, Convenient, Effective, Time Saving

Pros

Lusha has made life easier by enabling faster access to contacts on LinkedIn. Earlier I would have had to send several messages to a contact in order to get a response. Now I can get their handphone number with one click. It has really helped me in improving the quality of my network with a direct access to them. I don't think any business development professional or consultant can imagine life without LUsha.

Cons

Many times the contact details are wrong. The phone numbers are not correct. Sometimes no details are given whatsoever.

Lusha product review from Executive Search perspective

Experience is fair. Still lot of corrections would help to get the accurate contact details.

Pros

Overall a good product. There are quite a few errors occuring on different phones or email ids coming when we open the same profile at two different instances and I guess your teams might be working on them. At times the numbers are not correct.

Cons

Ease of use. Since it is plugged with Linkedin it becomes very handy and the pop up comes once the details are there on Lusha.

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right - on average , helpful tool

Pros

Sometimes gives you the right information and email format. It's easy to use and works on most people you see on LinkedIn. It seems slow on LinkedIn RPS but not sure that's true 100% of the time.

Cons

Most of the time the phone numbers are incorrect and they are, in fact, for a persons former company or employer (meaning you get shouted at for being the 100000th person to call that number recently) or are for their switchboard (which is hard to justify costing a credit if you're pumping out readily available information which I could find for free in a click of a button). Sometimes the emails are wrong, not all of the time, but are usually easy to correct by looking at a sample population of similar people at the same company.

Accessing contacts of key decision makers

Love Lusha, makes my life and my teams life much easier and speeds up the process to speak to the key decision maker at byusinesses.

Pros

I love that if I need to speak to the decision maker at a business, either CEO, Marketing Director or GM Lusha will 50% of the time have the correct mobile number ad email address. This saves me a lot of time as I do not have to go through reception desks to speak to these people

Cons

It is obviously frustrating that the numbers are only correct 50% of the time.

Lusha review

Pros

The 'widget' just sits on top of your web pages and works for you. It often finds 'impossible' phone numbers that other solutions simply don't have. Very easy to use.

Cons

Would be good to be able to import full contacts into SFDC

Finds me the best contact details on a click

Lusha is great software we use regularly in our company to get the contact details in the recruitment industry we are into. It is really helpful and usually provides an accurate email ID. A lot of times the phone number is incorrect although.

Pros

Lusha is really helpful in finding the contact details of the candidate I want to reach out to. Cannot imagine a day in recruitment without lusha.

Cons

A lot of contact details provided at lusha is incorrect. Sometimes it connects you with a person having the same name but altogether in a different location, which creates a lot of misunderstanding at times.

Lusha allows us to get relevant data for a decent price as an early stage start-up

Pros

- Very easy to use - Credit = 1 prospect's contact details - 80% it's a the right number - High Value for Money ratio

Cons

- Sometimes the data is incorrect or outdated.

Makes my job easier

Exceptional

Pros

Lusha allows Me to connect with people who I would normally have no way of getting in contact with. As a recrutment consultant, it has led to me bringing on more clients, building more relationships and adding more value to my business and my career. I honestly wouldn’t know what I woulD do without it having used it for the past 2 years. I would highly recommend anyone in my industry to implement it.

Cons

Very few cons although sometimes the number can be incorrect but this is rare

Lushamazing!

I can definitely say that Lusha has been helpful throughout my day to day tasks as the extension tool can get the job done. A simple click of a button gives you accurate information and this alone is very helpful from a sourcing standpoint

Pros

Lusha gives you legitimate contact information just with a simple click of a button. The contacts have been accurate based on my experience and it also extracts personal email addresses which really helped me with engagement.

Cons

Lack of features. Lusha needs to have other features such as project folders so that we can customize and group profiles. Overtime, having thousands of profiles in the dashboard can get daunting and it needs to be properly organized for better efficiency

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.