All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Salesforce Sales Cloud Reviews

Pros

It is very easy to use, and learn. On top of the ease of use the product has, it has a variety of functions that are useful for organizing and tracking metrics useful to our business.

Michael V.

Read the full review
I like the fact that the website its pretty straight forward on what you need to do. But it would be great to see a video on how to do things on the software that most people aren't aware of.

Brenda R.

Read the full review
I love how easy it is to store and navigate my files. I used this for business purposes and happy with the cloud.

Amy E.

Read the full review

Cons

Never reloads, no one wants to use it, we lack most of the main functionalities that other companies have, they rolled it out too soon. The program is horrendous.

Nicole B.

Read the full review
I hate that all the offers don’t show u less you are really specific in your search. I also hate they my company is really doing away with the software.

Jameshia H.

Read the full review
The new lightening version of this software if AWFUL. Leave the original as is this new version is just confusing and makes NO sense.

Heather D.

8,404

5,636

1,375

15,791 reviews

Great CRM

Ideal CRM to meet all your needs

Salesforce CRM Review - Daily user

My overall experience using Salesforce has been good. I've used the application for 19 months and I'd say it took at least 3 months to get familiar with the tool. I work for an organisation of +180k and the tool is used widely across the business, which is a testament to its reliability and scalability. For smaller organisations, there is likely to be less complexity involved, as there will be less integration required with other applications - which Salesforce does incredibly well. To summarise, I'd say to prospective adopters of Salesforce, expect to invest some time in training new users of the tool but its remarkable functionality and capabilities far outweigh this ramp-up period.

Pros

-Highly customisable with deep and wide integration with my organisations SaaS or natively developed applications. -Allows you to produce very detailed reports to track my own activity and history. Which can also be used by management to track team progress and activity. -A customisable dashboard that allows frequently uses tabs to be populated to a "bookmarks bar" which allows for faster navigation. -Great search feature that allows for search across the entire CRM database.

Cons

-Due to its high functionality and range of options it can be overbearing to use at times. -Requires internet connection which means there is occasional latency and is not accessible at all times. -Visually, it's not the most appealing tool that I've ever used. -Steep learning curve for those that have not used it before, but then that goes for most CRM tools.

the Best CRM on the market

10/10. The most complete CRM out there. We are only scratching the surface of what we can use SF for.

Pros

There literally isn't anything That Salesforce can't do. We are even beginning to use their billing system. It is absolutely vital for sales engagement, pipeline management, forecasting, relationship management, etc.....

Cons

Sometimes it feels like you need a degree in SF to do certain things. It can be hard to figure things out.

Highly complex and customizable, with seemingly arbitrary limitations

Complex, confusing at times, lots of great documentation. Often though, if you want to do something that seems like it should be built in, you have to break out the Apex code or a Workflow, which is annoying. Users love the platform - I was able to move things around to their liking on pages, integrate DocuSign with it (that was a chore, making all of those templates) so they can send agreements. Overall I have a love/hate relationship with this software.

Pros

Highly customizable - an actual platform you can create your own apps on. Likely the largest product I've ever dealt with in terms of scope and being able to create your own things inside of it.

Cons

Many parts of the software are not able to talk to each other - for example, (I can't recall exactly but) you can look up contacts on an account, but can't look up accounts from a contact. You can only go a certain direction when you're referencing parent / child relationships in the schema of salesforce. Also, there's tons of little quirks that have been a problem for 7+ years now, and they remain unchanged - like being able to run reports on the EmailMessage object. I get it - maybe some dev thought that it was too much stress on the system. Get some more servers and charge by the workload, then.

Salesforce: Helps Improve Internal Communications/External Customer X

Pros

I have been using, recommending and adopting salesforce.com for my sales teams for ten years in several different digital technology, media and advertising organizations. I can say unequivocally that the CRM software has evolved from being a supplement and "nice to have" to a must buy and necessary and vital tool for doing business. The key to any business solutions and software product is getting...

Cons

Depending on the level of subscription, will also vary with the amount of personalized training you receive. I would also say there needs to be more attention and customization devoted to industry verticals that contain many nuances regarding customer segments and rev streams. This includes the advertising and digital sales industries where there are multiple customer touchpoints and rev streams including agencies, direct to client, programmatic, 3rd party vendors, ad tech partners etc. I also think saleforce.com needs to develop more compatible software and training that integrates salesforce,com into other software linked to finance, accounting etc.

The CRM worth buying

Overall, this app is something I'd definitely recommend as it has a very good system for organizing corporate activity, ease of use is very good, navigation wise it can be improved, load time is fast, and above all I haven't experienced any downtime when I was using this CRM.

Pros

Salesforce is one awesome tool that is very useful and budget-wise that is already full of functionality to run daily tasks, organize tickets for support, reminders for important to do's whether needing immediate attention or non-urgent ones. It is also great with integrations for easier management such as with calendar apps. It has your sort functions, filters for categorizing, labeling, and disposition...

Cons

The only thing I noticed is it took a lot of clicks to get you to where you want to go in this CRM. For example, in opening a particular ticket, you'd have to open a preview page first before being able to open the ticket with the actual content itself. Although the site mapping was remedied internally to lessen the time of navigating from one page to another. So far that's the only downside I've encountered.

Can you do without SaleForce

My experince with salesforce hasbeen great and awesome. I have no doubt that even a new user will definitely enjoy the benefits of its functionality and its capabilities. Thoughalot more investment in training is needed for new users. But all in all it has great features. The customer support is very responsive and the capabilities of the software is outstanding.

Pros

Salesforce is no longer just a piece of software but a must-have tool, that can be a game-changer in any business from huge organizations to small to medium enterprises. As a full-time consultant, i work with different organizations and companies.I have personally r3commendedit to different organizations and companies i have worked with to date because it is now a vital business solutions tool. It is a completely customizable and easy to use interface.

Cons

There need to invest in a lot of training. For a new user, it is difficult to use.It should be designed to allow easy compatibility with other software that is handy to operations of other departments.

The most powerful CRM available hands down!

Pros

Every aspect of Salesforce can be customized to maximize the efficiency of your sales and marketing teams. There are thousands of pre-built solutions that allow for rapid deployment and implementation of the features you need. Additionally you can customize user permissions to tailor access to your data to only those that require it. I highly recommend this CRM if you want a robust solution with room to grow.

Cons

Salesforce uses it's own query and scripting languages which requires familiarity with their software. It is not cheap but it is worth every penny!

Great product

We have deployed the system throughout the whole organization and now moving to the next level of client onboarding

Pros

The product has allowed us to better manage our client relationships and look for opportunities

Cons

You have to learn the Salesforce language

It does so much for so much! It is pricey, but you can get anything you want.

I like all of the storage that is available for all of my client files.

Pros

I liked all of the data points that I could get and track with my customers and leads. It really gave a lot of information to track. If you didn't get everything already installed, you can easily customize it yourself.

Cons

I didn't like all of the screens that aren't needed. It isn't easy to customize your screens to show only the data you want to see. You have to wade through a lot of elements.

Greats software for CRM but expensive and hard to impliment

My overall experience was frustrating and the lack of support only clouded the quality of the product. When we ask for support we were told we had to go to a third party to get any help on our implementation. This was not clearly communicated when we were sold the software.

Pros

Saleforce is the standard for the industry and has a price tag to match. When we implements Sales force we had 2 sales people and 6 PM’s that used it. The customization and automation where fantastic features and of great benefit. The sales to customer success migration was also a valuable feature for us.

Cons

The software was expensive and the sales person made licensing sales complicated and confusing. Once we were sold on the software our sales person disappeared and we had another rep who basically said deal with what you have. We wanted to change our model around but at the time Salesforce did not let us do this. We let the license expire and moved to another product

Salesforce the sure CRM

Overall, I'd strongly recommend this app because it has a very good system for coordinating corporate operation, it's very easy to use, the navigation could be improved, and the load time is fast.

Pros

Salesforce is an excellent tool that is very useful and budget-friendly, and it already has a lot of features to run regular tasks, arrange help tickets, and set reminders for important to-dos, whether they are urgent or not. It's also useful for integrating with other software for easier management, such as calendar apps. It includes sorting, categorizing, and marking filters, as well as a search tool.

Cons

The only thing I found was that getting to where you want to go in this CRM took a lot of clicks. To open a specific ticket, for example, you'd have to first open a demo page before being able to open the ticket with the actual material. Although the site mapping was improved internally to and the amount of time it took to navigate from one page to the next. So far, it is the only disadvantage.

Salesforce Get Me

Using Salesforce for many years has helped keep track of everything business. We use it to track and organize email, notes, files and reports on clients and employees. We use the dashboard feature and notifications to stay on top of needs and alerts. It makes us more efficient in our work and our planning.

Pros

I love the flexibility, the expandability, the collaboration I achieve with the entire organization has helped make us more efficient as a whole.

Cons

The software is expensive yet they did give a non-profit discount that is appreciated. The buy-in from all users is also challenging just due to it being a new software.

Salesforce NPSP - Pricey, but will give you room to grow

Great! If possible, I recommend ensuring you have someone in-house with at least 3 years experience before deployment. We contract a Salesforce Developer who aids non-profits specifically to aid in back-end matters.

Pros

I love that it has given our non-profit a space to grow into. Too often, non-profits find themselves barred by limits placed on the number of Contacts being retained. Most pricing is based around this figure which is tiresome when you are looking to gain momentum without having to have constant upgrades. Salesforce is massive and delivers in what it says it will do.

Cons

It is challenging to learn. I would have appreciated options for non-profit teams to have discount pricing on trainings with use. This would have provided for shared trust in the CRM, rather than knowledge given to a few who then became internal advocates for the system.

May the SalesFORCE be with you!

Salesforce is a game-changer for our organization. We've reported out on items that previously we hadn't in years. There's very little manual effort now as we have so many triggers setup for automation.

Pros

Without Salesforce our organization simply would not be able to function as quickly as we do now. We have so many automation processes and workflows setup that has saved us a lot of time. We use this platform across 15 departments in our organization, and it continues to grow. Everyone who sees the benefits of this great CRM... asks for User licenses... it's that good. We love the Contact Management, Lead-> Opportunity tracking and most importantly the Reports and Dashboards!

Cons

Salesforce can be pricey especially as it grows within an organization, so that would be the one setup. However, they do offer a Non-Profit Starter pack that I'd recommend small non-profit organizations to look into.

What is Salesforce

Salesforce is a client relationship the board (CRM) stage that lets organizations oversee client questions, grumblings, and discussions, from any source, across the board place. This makes it simpler to oversee and address client issues, and to dissect deals and advertising execution, improving consumer loyalty and boosting business development through new and holding clients. The Salesforce stage...

Pros

Salesforce CRM was worked to address the issues of undertakings and huge organizations, yet as the SaaS world detonated and independent venture arrangements turned out to be more normal, Salesforce extended its extension with smoothed out alternatives that were simpler and more reasonable to get fully operational. Today, the CRM goliath offers clients of each kind admittance to incredible business...

Cons

Evaluating alternatives with Salesforce can immediately get confounded, and numerous clients gripe about an absence of lucidity with regards to what is incorporated and what costs extra. Clients who imperfect from Salesforce frequently refer to this sort of disarray.

Automation and Access to Customer Data

As mentioned before, my overall experience has been phenomenal. I'm confident enough to speak for the rest of my team by saying that Salesforce has benefited our organization to close more deals and build trust with our customers.

Pros

Salesforce gives our sales team the ability to review accurate customer information. We're able to personalize each of our prospects/leads in order to optimize our overall close rate. I work directly with the internal marketing team. A crucial role of mine to create custom objects, build reports and dashboards, and updating or creating flows through process builder. Salesforce overall has been a tremendous support to our team in helping us bring our leads down the marketing funnel, stage by stage.

Cons

I have ran into errors and problems with Salesforce numerous times. However, I believe this is due to me being uneducated about the software. Whenever I'm stuck, I usually proceed to one of the following: 1. Open up trailhead to earn and learn one of the many badges they have on there. 2. Search for my problem on the trailhead community. They're many experts on there! 3. Submit a case to Salesforce.

Excellent Features, Wide-Ranging, Enterprise-Level CRM

As I always say, you get what you pay for and that's certainly true with Salesforce. Adding Salesforce to your tech stack is a big investment, but one that will almost certainly pay for itself.

Pros

Salesforce is incredibly robust for automation and capturing data if you have a knowledgeable administrator at the helm of your business. Being able to create different sections (objects), fields, reports and rules in a matter of minutes makes it the best CRM I have ever used.

Cons

In Salesforce, everything is connected, which can often times cause errors or minor issues when making a simple change/addition. The software is getting better at educating users and administrators, but it lacks the full ability to debug easily.

Very functional product

Pros

Industry leading software Massive community support network High volume of add-ins and extensions Intuitive natural user interface (lightning) Easy reporting Highly customizable

Cons

Some administration/development is quite complicated for newer admins Product support, even on premier, is frustrating. Had to explain the same issue to each tier of support. Often I resolved our issue on my own. Mobile app has been inconsistently working for both iPhone and Android for the last year or so. Some browser based issues & Mac v. PC Java based issues.

Everything you would ever need including a large monthly bill

Overall my experience has been great. It's expensive, complex, powerful and huge. It will do anything you need. I've become a big fan.

Pros

Salesforce is extremely customizable. I have been able to make it do pretty much everything I need. It has allowed me to shape and mold it to perfectly fit our sales processes and workflow. I love this software. The customer support has been outstanding as well. There is always somebody that can field my questions. I like the web-hosting. I like the layout of the UI. My sales people of been ab le to quickly adopt it.

Cons

This software is expensive. Unless you buy the Enterprise license (the most expensive), you're going to get nickel-and-dimed. Just found out I'm going to need to pay $25 extra for each user per month just so I can use the API which will let me automate my integration with Quickbooks. The Salesforce Inbox app looks amazing, but that's going to cost me extra as well. Want more custom workflows? ...

Cost effective and very efficient CRM

I helped in implementing corporate engagement plan for donation management. It has easily defined schema and took less time to customize the module.

Pros

Easily defined, fully connected and talking features. It is widely popular in each industry sector, market leader and radical in changing the whole ecosystem of CRM industry. SaaS or PaaS it has changed whole ecosystem. Every company which is on on Salesforce has saved tonnes of money and time while focusing on their potential.

Cons

Too many customizations lead to duplicate efforts. It releases so many versions so fast that sometime unnecessary update clients do.

Salesforce for forecasting and managing product portfolio and customer orders

Salesforce is probably the best forecasting tool out there. You can use the Stage and Probability to determine when to start buying parts and building your products. This helps shorten the lead time for customer orders. Sales can also use this to move the opportunity along based on the confidence and feedback they get from the customers. Salesforce also helps maintaining the product portfolio. By using the forecasting mentioned above, you can determine whether to end-of-sales a product (if the trend is down) or increase a product's inventory (if the trend is up). You can set a criteria that only active products are available for Sales to use on their quotes to the customers.

Pros

- Stage and Probability fields to track confidence levels of an opportunity. - Award Date to designate Booking Date (when we receive the customer order or PO). - Date to designate Ship Date (when we shipped the customer order). - Multiple custom fields can be added to tailor to the company. - Approvals to move an opportunity from one Stage to the next in the workflow. - History to track the opportunity's lifecycle. - Able to attach files to an opportunity. - Able to track quotes sent to the customer. - Easy to clone an opportunity so it saves time recreating similar data. - GUI is easy to follow and find information. - Easy to create reports. - Can integrate with other apps. - Able to mark a product as active, released, obsolete, etc.

Cons

The web interface's speed is dependent on the company's IT infrastructure. If the server is slow, the network is slow, then Salesforce will run slow. Since Salesforce uses the web interface, it is affected by the same deficiencies of the web browser.

Salesforce - Marketing & Lead Gen

We are using Salesforce to streamline new business leads and nurture leads into actual sales. We are able to analyze, vet, engage, and track the progress of the new leads we receive from our Facebook lead gen ads. Salesforce integrates directly into Facebook's Business Manager and automatically imports new leads in real-time. We are also able to see the cost per lead acquired and other rich insights from our Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns that get directly populated into our dash.

Pros

Salesforce is one of the most powerful and sophisticated CRMs available. The onboarding process and demos with the reps were exceptionally helpful. The reps really took time to understand our CRM needs, our workflow process, and how we can best utilize/adopt Salesforce into our new business department to grow revenue and track progress. The tool is completely customizable and has very advanced marketing integrations within the cloud. The ability to track leads and history (who followed up and when) and add notes and assign leads to specific people makes the entire workflow so much more efficient. It's worth the price tag if you take advantages of the features.

Cons

We wish the marketing cloud add on wasn't so expensive. There are many tools available that offer the same features such as Sprout Social and Hubspot. However, the price was a little steep for the $6,000. I also wish pricing was a bit more transparent. The discounts and contract lengths have been very inconsistent in our experience.

Salesforce doesn't lack the power, but suffers in process flow and visuals

Interactions with Support at the time were forced. In terms of Ease of use: I believe the tool was fairly simple to follow when used consistently. The lead and contact managment elements of the tool were very strong and nuanced. From generating new leads, connecting them to an email campaign, nurturing the leads to the next stages of the cycle and then converting the leads into customers. For us, selling software, converting them to clients and then using Salesforce to track the implementation and consulting component was crucial. Salesforce did a wonderful job and reducing duplication. I definitely was able to handle more volume of prospects with Salesforce and direct my attention and activities to the highest value. And that is the point of the Sales side of a CRM.

Pros

Salesforce is a fantastic option for larger businesses that need powerful sales and service functionality within an integrated environment. I was just one team member of many, but I believe the tracking ability of a robust pipeline of prospects and the tools available to capture, recall, execute and update records through an elongated sales process allowed me to be more effective and efficient with my client time. Salesforce brags on its sales, marketing, and analytics toolset and in general these did not disappoint. The drill-down capabilities from the analytics dashboards were useful. Also, the ability to tie your email correspondence with prospects to quickly recall your last interaction was critical.

Cons

The internal tools for messaging and communication appeared archaic to me and almost always circumvented in favor of our own favorited instant messaging and posting platforms. The design of the data input screens was oddly spaced and placed. It wasn't the best flow when capturing info. However, admittedly, the platform allowed for great automation in the workflow and setup of custom fields. I don't believe my company spent the time evaluating the best use of the tool. And so my advice is to get a good definition of your processes and standards so that you can utilize Salesforce to the fullest.

Easy to Use

We can track all of our leads and opportunities from how they are coming from all the way to the final disposition of the leads and everything in between. We are very happy with Salesforce and can't imagine ever using another CRM.

Pros

This product was very easy to install and includes a cloud version. For most small, medium and some larger size businesses, this software will meet all of your Sales and Marketing needs. This software is a great overall value for the price point. Customer service is great!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve as this software has so must functionality and is very robust. Other than that the possibilities for your sales team with this software are limitless.

The number 1 CRM solution for very good reasons

I have been working with and enjoying Salesforce for 7 years now, Salesforce is constantly evolving and introducing new functionalities, and what is not available out of the box (so to speak) can be achieved either by custom development, or using the dedicated app store which allows vendors to tailor solutions to problems and offer them as bolt on solutions inside the salesforce system.

Pros

Salesforce is hugely customisable, as a consultant, I am always asked to customise the system to fit the needs of the client, and I have not yet found a requirement that cannot be met, it may take knowledge and expertise from multiple different types of people (admins, developers, specialists etc.) but with enough understanding the sky is the limit.

Cons

There are certain limitations which may need to be overcome when setting up a new CRM system, if you are coming from a complex CRM previously, then achieving the same functionality is not always easy, but that is the reason you are switching systems, to gain benefits, not just to put a new interface on to the same solution.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.