Pyze Reviews

4.79/5 (19 reviews)

Arsene Lavaux

The best actionable cross-platform analytics I have used out of 20 as a Growth Marketer

Reviewed 2017-11-10

You get to act on nimble growth iteration in the fraction of the time that is required when using other analytics solutions.

Pros
Pyze is the most solid cross-platform analytics platform I have used as a Growth Marketer at several high-growth startups and Fortune 50 companies. First, it's extremely easy to set up. Any dev can set it up in a matter of 30 minutes. You just need to activate their SDK in your apps and website. Super easy. You get data on your Pyze dashboard right away. Second, Pyze is really about walking the growth talk. It's the most actionable platform I have every used. Thanks to their unique Growth Intelligence feature, you can reach out in a custom way to automatically surfaced segment based on customer usage. It's fantastic. In no time you get mobile push and in-app set up and read your growth data back. Same for web. In one tool... Third, they have amazing support. You get any question answered on anything in a matter of hours if not minutes in my experience. Fourth, they are at the forefront of mobile and cross-platform analytics innovation. A great example for their is their latest "Rich Notifications" integration which allows amazing visuals from push, webhooks, deep in-app linking, social sharing with pre-entered content not to mention custom CTA buttons directly from the notifications. I use Pyze every day, many times a day as a Growth Marketer. It is really the driver of my growth marketing actions and nimble iterations at the messaging, UX and campaign levels. Pyze is the real deal.

Cons
There is only one thing I would look to optimize at this point in the Pyze interface. Sometimes there are a few too many clicks when you want to juggle between campaigns and actual growth metrics if you are not using Intelligence Explorer. They do have a simple way to customize your own analytics dashboard but I would do some more user testing on the interface to determine shorter "path to value" in most common cases.

Rewarding, transparent and easy

Reviewed 2017-11-16

We are aggregating data in the entire decision journey (discovery to transaction) across multiple platforms (Online and offline). If we couldn't make this large amount of data actionable using Pyze, our customers could never see the real value of our software

Pros
Allowing to aggregate actionable data. Pyze enabled Mavatar and its enterprise customers to gain visibility into the behavior of different types of their users; shoppers, influencers, admin and sales people of the top retailers across multiple platforms to measure campaign effectiveness, identify sales trends, and understand, optimize and leverage key user actions. Mavatar utilizes Dynamic funnels to measure the completion of key business processes to understand the effectiveness of application flows, conversion rates, and channel performance. Customized reports on key business metrics in form of funnels allows us to serve each and every customer in isolation and help them gain visibility into their specific business.

Cons
Missing API for Single sign on. It's important to keep our customers in one world. Also we wish there was an easier way for the events attributes to find a way to funnels.

Sunitha Reddy

Best Cross-Platform Analytics for Web and Mobile apps

Reviewed 2017-11-10

Pros
I love the tools to drill into behavioral analytics like usage reports, visual queries to run custom reports and dynamic funnels for conversion analysis across web and mobile apps are more comprehensive than other platforms.

Cons
There is a learning curve for creating custom dimensions for their automated segmentation feature. They provide automated segmentation for usage and cohort dimensions out of the box. Its a really powerful tool that lets you target specific users for marketing campaigns or personalization.

John Murray

Great Product. Top Notch Support

Reviewed 2018-03-02

Pros
Customer support is fast and reliable. They usually respond on the same day itself. The visualizations make the platform easy to use and manage campaigns efficiently.

Cons
I initially had issues integrating the SDK into our mobile app. Their customer service team does an exception job of listening to customers and helped me resolve my issues quickly.

Shila Matthews

Simple, easy to use with one line of code

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Pros
I love how Pyze shows both individual user and aggregate level data to allow us to understand both trends across the entire population and target each user based on specific behaviors. We use Pyze across a number of our web and mobile projects. Its helpful for us to optimize user flows, conversion funnels and target users according to their behavior.

Cons
The responsive site is good but a mobile app would be a welcome addition. It would also help to have the Intelligence Explorer undo only the latest created segment, as opposed to undoing the entire funnel.

Keith Richards

Powerful and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-11-15

Pros
It has a simple interface which is easy to use for everyone. The visualization capabilities are powerful and actionable to create effective campaigns

Cons
Location based targeting is only available at City level. Waiting for them to roll out lat/long radius based campaigns

Asvalayana Kulkarni

Full-featured marketing platform

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Pros
Extremely easy to implement. One line of code got us started and we got a ton of useful visibility into user analytics across our iOS and Android apps

Cons
There is not a designated area for sending push and in-app messaging. To access this you need to use either IE, Growth Automation or Funnels. It would be good to have this as a standalone feature for faster access

Travis Lam

Requires a learning curve to use the platform to its potential

Reviewed 2017-11-15

Pros
Pyze is extremely flexible. You can create tags for any user action or experience with minimal coding. This allows analytics to be catered to specific products and the functions of those products.

Cons
There is no straightforward go-to guide. I feel there should be a tutorial to go through with some customer support on-hand.

Rylan Smith

Very Powerful

Reviewed 2017-11-15

Biggest improvement in our retention numbers

Pros
Cost effective in a huge way. As someone who has used many mobile analytics software's, none have provided such a balance of features and price.

Cons
If I had to nitpick, the platform has far too many features - some of which simply make the homepage too cluttered for my liking. Of course, I simply ignore the tabs I don't use or ever will, but it would be good to have a feature to hide these tabs.

Siddhi Barot

Great Auto Segmentation

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Pros
- The auto-segmentation feature makes my job extremely easy - Great capabilities at this price point.

Cons
I wasn't too fond of their layout at first but its become intuitive over time. They just have a lot of functionality that might be better exposed using a standard menu

Joan Diaz

Pyze helped us increase job posting conversions by 3X

We were able to increase job posting conversions on Experfy by 3X

Pros
The simplicity of Pyze is quite amazing. It's extremely straightforward to setup on our marketplace. We were able to identify where users were dropping off and make tweaks to 3x out conversions.

Cons
I would like the ability to share reports with team members or email share/slack integration would be really helpful

Consuela Martinez

Great customer insight solution

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Helped improve lead gen and optimize our website. Successfully increased ability to target users who showed interest in our projects

Pros
The Intelligence explorer and Dynamic Funnels are by far the coolest and most useful features. We used Pyze to optimize our website flows to improve lead gen and also to target users who expressed interest in our development projects

Cons
It's not a dislike but there is a lot of functionality and it would be useful to be able to turn off the features that we don't need

Audrey Williams

Good value for the price

Reviewed 2018-03-02

Pros
Super product. The interface is simple and intuitive to use - I especially love all the colors! I primarily user the Funnels to monitor conversations and the IE for Auto Segmentation. Visualization of the data is brilliant and fun to look at. We use Pyze to feed into our daily KPI dashboard for management

Cons
Docs are good but would really like more video tutorials. I know there are a lot of features that we aren't taking advantage of yet

Misha Popov

The best Product Analytics tool in the market

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Improved page flows on our website. Increased personalization of content on the website

Pros
I am continually amazed at how much Pyze offers. I am a heavy user. I use Pyze to optimize page flows and for website content personalization based on user content affinity.

Cons
I'd like to see personalization at a per-user level instead of only at a segment level. This would be optimal.

William Gibbons

I use it to record site experience on my .com platforms.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-17

Allows me to capture site experience and ad interactivity for my sites.

Pros
Editing capabilities after the recording is finished. I am able to to the file and customize it to precise start and stop times

Cons
Defining the record border can be a little clunky. Sometime have trouble customizing the borders. Crashes occassionally.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Valerio Piselli

Pyze, incredible

Reviewed 2018-02-12

It has helped us to maximize user retention. It has provided metrics and analytics that our marketing team can use to compare several cross-platform user behaviors. Excellent product.

Pros
Pyze allows users to generate intelligence-driven business metrics, predictions and automated event and screen funnel analysis. It's extremely straightforward to setup, we were able to identify where users were dropping off and make the necessary corrections.

Cons
Sometimes the program stopped working so it had to be started again. I would like a guide to be able to get the most out of the program because I think I'm underutilizing it.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Simple neat and efficient!

Reviewed 2017-11-10

business analytics that are useful to our clients.

Pros
Ability to use it easily and to get easy to use analytics. Easy to train new employees on it and intutive design.

Cons
customisation for our specific wants especially across apps could be simplified. neccesity to upgrade for more features is a pain point ( but understand thats the business model)

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Pros
this software package scan show me all of my data in an easy to read format that can be shown on both a terminal and a phone.

Shawn Kemp

Great service that really allows you to grow as a business

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-13

Pros
I liked how easy it was to use. I am not talking purely from a user end but also from an administrators end. Very nice product.

Cons
The free is a great option however I feel the jump from free to paid is rather large. It would be nice to have a mid level