Reveal Reviews

Reveal

Embedded business intelligence & data visualization

Reveal

Review Summary

George G.

I like the user experience/user interface (UI/UX). I also like the ability to connect to many different types of data sources.

John V.

The ease of using the filters is the best part that i find for my reporting program that i use for worj.

Gordo S.

Antonio C.

Klaus H.

Can be hard to navigate sometimes, however, plenty of information available.

Tony L.

4.2

The best BI Sofrware!!! Easy and fast

Pros

The fríendly of the interface, it's easy to use and very powerful, the gráficas and visual óptions make report plus the best opción to make decisions

Cons

Don't have a Mac version that's very cool to see results and take decisions at meetings and when don't have an iPad close

ReportPlus is so flexible that it enables me to create reports without needing extras on my API

Being so flexible, I had no friction to start adding reports and to check them periodically. If I had to make changes to my Server/API instead, I probably wouldn't have even half of the reports I currently have.

Pros

What I like the most is the direct access to databases, this way I can query my DBs directly and generate reports with all the flexibility I need without needing to add anything on my servers/API.

Cons

The only quibble I have with ReportPlus is that everytime I open it, the app tries to synchronize changes first, before letting me use the software. 99.9% of the time there's nothing new to be synchronized, so I would prefer to be able to use the software, and in the case of something new, a popup letting me know that a new version of that report is available.

I only use ReportPlus for iPad to publish dashboards, graphs and reports from SSRS, not to create

Time savings producing monthly reports

Pros

It is a great productivity tool for publishing multiple graphs & reports initially created in MS Dynamics AX and SSRS. Much easier and faster than generating each report individually, and exporting and formatting them in other MS software like Word or SharePoint.

Cons

I am trialing the Desktop version for actually creating non-SSSR graphs and reports from other data sources (much easier to use on PC screen than iPad) but so far without much success compared to the Tableau & MS PowerBI trials I have tried. Doesn't seem to sense the first row as column headers/fields very reliably? Also it needs smart date functionality to automatically group dates (by selection) into weeks, months, quarters, calendar years and financial years ended 31 Mar, 30 Jun, 30 Sep and 31 Dec (like Tableau) .

I've been using Report Plus for over a year now and it is a good software.

A easy to use and implement solution to get the visibility i needed from the data i had.

Pros

The ideia of bringing sef service BI is great, the software is fairly easy to use and multiplatform.

Cons

It still has a good chunk of bugs, and the support has not been decisive on dealing with those bugs. I hope the solution continues to grow, getting more reliable and with more integrations. I also wish it could more acessible to small companies who want to teach and deploy dashboards to other small companies.

Can be hard to navigate sometimes, however, plenty of information available.

Easy to use, which makes our jobs that little bit easier.

Pros

It is quick and once you know where to look it is easy to find the information. I use it almost daily for the stock levels and the information is easy and readily available to suit my needs. Customer support is effective.

Cons

Nothing negative, For what I use the system for it work great. Nothing to say as a true negative. It is a good system to use. Value for Money, unsure as I am not aware of the costs.

Getting a great picture out of data

Pros

Ability to visualize data on mobile device without having to be a geek. Easy to use and many options you do not have on desktop. Overall a great tool to recommend.

Cons

Explanations could be better, especially how to connect to data pools, also how to customize reports would be beneficial.

Easy to use but collapses with data cubes

A simple interface for quick analysis on an ipad

Pros

nice graphics, auto refresh, very flexible to extract data from different sources, simple interface and user friendly

Cons

when I try to extract an SQL analysis services cube it collapses maybe its because it has a big amount of data

Very efficient tool to access different type of databases. Intuitive Dashboards

Pros

Access to different source of data. Variety of dashboards. Possibility to link with social medias.

Cons

Usability. Calculated fields, need to know not simple language. Customization of the dashboards. Access.

Very useful. Help me to show results on the go.

Pros

It has nice charts designs and a lot of options to create different dashboards. charts and tables can be added and modified independently.

Cons

Is not as easy as I want. Will be great a manual or a help menu that can be access it any time when you click any tools that you are using.

My experience has been ok. It works for simple reporting, but lacks enterprise functionality.

Executive reporting

Pros

Cons

There are several little quirks that make using the software at an enterprise level difficult (e.g., joining of tables).

I love using reports plus for my work reports

Pros

Cons

Dont have any any problems that i know of. Its easy to use and veey sinple for a non computer person likr myself

Excellent software. Was a game changer for my activities.

Pros

Fast and fluent on iPhone and iPad. Easy connection with SharePoint on premises and web. Easy to configure and use. Graphs are clear and a joy to look at. Easy to share, with reasonable security. Is being used as main interface with Sharepoint, as everyday and all time app.

Cons

Terrible on Android, or over 80% of the market. Can´t recommend it to any of my Android users. It's a non starter. Is barely usable on the desktop. Can't be sold. Slow, some graphs just don't work on the desktop, map colors and pins are terrible, filter order changes from IOS to desktop, corrupting the experience. In the future it would be desirable to to take Android and Desktop to the IOS level.

Meets a particular requirement of making mobile friendly previously developed reports.

Mobile reports! This allowed end users that wouldn't normally sign into a computer while on the go easy access to important data.

Pros

The ability to connect to existing reports as data sets and display that data in a friendly manner on a mobile device is great. The intuitive interface allows for modeling complex reports and allowing export to other users. Customer support has been outstanding. When encountering minor usability issues, the support group was quick to respond, identify and resolve those issues.

Cons

Developing new reports on a touch screen is not very efficient. From my experience there was not an easy way to develop or modify the reports without sitting with a mobile device for an extended period of time.

once you get the programme running it works well, but can take a while & customer support is poor

Pros

ease of use. everything is simple to find and colours make identification of specific reports quick and easy

Cons

often crashes when in a report and you have to go back and re load. this can become tiresome especially when viewing a doc with a potential client

A simple, quick and effective tool

Pros

Visually just what you require. Have tried quite a few applications and this is by far the best in the store.

Cons

Need better help links and support within the app sections. I wish what was in the app also mirrored on a website tool.

did not reach my expectation

Pros

we can access everywhere. I don't have any other Pros on this logiciel. It was maybe the team that create our view but it was not efficient.

Cons

Customer service. I tried to get by account reestablish 3 times, then tried to cancel my registration and finally just deleted the apps from by visa card and my phone.