Aprio Reviews

4.73/5 (15 reviews)

Christie Scobie

I have been using Aprio for the last few years and I don't know how I managed our Board prior to it!

Reviewed 2018-03-16

The ease of use is amazing. Aprio took the time to introduce their product in a way that was easy to follow and understand. They carefully explained each function of the app and how it would make my job as an Executive Assistant easier. I cannot believe how supportive the team at Aprio is whenever I have questions and how they also take the time to assist with my directors when issues arise. I have never received the quality of service from any other supplier or connection and they provide that service in the most professional and efficient way. Extremely timely application updates and they are always improving - and they really do want to hear from their customers what "we" want to see!

Rose Gioia

Easy to navigate. Makes the office more efficient and organized. No more hard copies. Love it!

Reviewed 2018-03-13

It is a library for all of our important documents. It is confidential. Allows me to use my time more efficiently. Do not have to spend hours photocopying. Allows auditors, legal counsel etc to access documents with temporary access. Board always have access to what they need. We use the online voting often especially since board meetings have been reduced. Management can have something approved within days.

Barb Tallant

I love this software.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

The Board has immediate access to any information and we save on paper costsIt does it all. I also like the fact that if I have any issues, the Aprio team is always right there to help me out. Also, the Aprio team is always updating the software.

Teresa Maddox

easy to use, still trying to get our board use to the new program

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Having a secure place to sensitive documents that we need to have our board see. I think they just need more training.

Tammie Houston

Aprio is very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-09-14

Everything we need to communicate with our board members is right at our fingertips. We can do everything on Aprio. Once you get into Aprio and start moving around you find the ease of use. The support team is available, helpful, friendly & open to suggestions for additional features.

Pat Khoe

Awesome Board Portal Software

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-05

It is an amazing tool for making board meetings go smoothly. You save on printing costs, mailing costs, if applicable and it provides security for sensitive information.The software is so easy to use. You can load and store board meeting material on aprio so easily. It's secure and if you make a mistake...it is very forgiving and easy to fix

Ken Steen

Distribution and sharing of meeting material and resources couldn't be much easier.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

More efficient distribution of meeting material and the sharing of resources with Board members.Easy to learn for all (administrators and especially non-tech users)! Our entire board is accessing through the ios app.

Kate Sherk

Using APRIO

Reviewed 2018-09-05

I am so happy with the software as it allows me to ensure that theBoard is properly set up and always prepared. No matter where I am or where the Board members are, I am able to prepare them for the next meeting. I really like the ease of using APRIO not only for mysel but for my Board members...wherever they are. Meetings are accessible, information is readily available and all items are archive to reference. Thanks for making my job manageable!

Patrick Kniefel

Aprio Review

Reviewed 2018-09-18

I like that it is a central location to house all documents, not just those in the meetings and the flexibility to set up events differently depending on the need.

Anonymous

Completely satisfied with Aprio

Reviewed 2018-09-06

We have used Aprio for more than 10 years. During that time we have had lots of turnover of staff and board members. Rarely have we needed to provide formal training. For the most part, we simply provide the login access to the new user and they teach themselves. Board members find Aprio useful and easy to use.

Melissa Smith

Aprio is extremely user friendly. We rely on it heavily for our board members.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

The quick add function to add multiple files at once makes it very easy to add board packages with up to 50 documents in each package.

Connie Dochylo

Working with Aprio

Reviewed 2018-09-19

We finally have everyone reading the latest version of documents and information. No more printing huge paper packages and documents. - great support when learning the software both for the administrators and members using the program

Queenie Tang

We used Aprio for our Directors and it is probably one of the best portals I've worked with.

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Simple and easy to use, the team is always very responsive when there's a question or issue. I can easily build board packages and send a link to the Directors. We also saved all our corporate policies, governance documents and Minutes here where it's easily assessable. Pricing is very reasonable too.

Crystal Dixon

Great tool and very easy to navigate

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-19

I like the fact, it is so easy to navigate, as an administrator it is very simple to get used to. Very easy to train people on the software.

Kate Roy

Aprio Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-09-19

It is very user & administrator friendly. One stop shop.