Piktochart

Content maker and data visualization to create presentations

Piktochart Reviews

Pros

Piktochart is easy to use and has a great library of graphics and images. I especially liked the infographics templates and the very aesthetically appealing "Text Frame" options.

MD

Morgan D.

Very easy to use and navigate. Provides clear instructions on how to make good and detailed infographics with nice templates.

BF

Bojie F.

Zach P.

Michael S.

I dislike that the software branding appears so large at the bottom of the image as it can be distracting to viewers.

Erin T.

In order to have custom colour palettes, you need to pay for the upgraded version.

CM

Cate M.

Very easy to use

When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

Pros

It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

Cons

I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Piktochart is great for making quick high-quality visuals

We got Piktochart for the purpose of creating infographics to share key data with our employees. We've been using it for almost 2 years, and have created some great infographics and some amazing posters for courses and leadership programs, as well as company events like food drives.

Pros

The thing I liked most about Piktochart, is how it makes it so easy to make a high-quality visual. Be it a poster, or an infographic, Piktochart makes it super easy for someone like me who is not a graphic designer to end up with a nice graphic at the end.

Cons

Honestly, there's not much I dislike about the product. I think perhaps there could be a few more editing options (or that those options, if they exist, were better surfaced and easier to find).

Hi Erik! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day here in Piktochart :) I hope we can connect to find out more about the editing options to improve your experience!

Piktochart Review

As a student, Piktochart is a versatile software because it exhibits flexibility and practicality. The fact that there are templates that are ready to be used and edited saves a whole lot of time and brainstorming as this can also be a guide towards creativity.

Pros

Piktochart makes presentations and publications much easier, convenient and accessible. It suggests ideas or templates that can either allow you to already start with something or make a project on a blank canvas. It gives a lot of opportunities to be creative and harness productivity. There is no need to worry when a gadget shuts down unexpectedly since the software automatically saves the preexisting...

Cons

The free version of Piktochart only allows you to upload 100MB of images, saves a project only in PNG, obtains a watermark, and is not ideal for work since it only allows you to create 5 active projects only. Consequently, when placing a color code, it tends to adapt the color within the first few digits even though you are sill not finished typing it yet. Also, the software does not support a lot of languages and it needs a fast and reliable internet connection to be able to access features quickly.

Pikto Chart

Overall not a good experience. I didn't find value for money.

Pros

Nice collecton of Infographics to create Social Media Post. ready to use graphics elements, charts and maps, High-resulation downloads available.

Cons

They don't have custom size canvas dashboard to design posts. Very bad dashboard interface. Not pleasing templates compared to other products available in the market.

Hi Nanjundaraddi! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To clarify, we do have custom size canvas dashboard. We're sorry if it was difficult for you to navigate. Here's a helpful article: https://support.piktochart.com/articles/235030168-how-do-i-customize-the-width-and-height-of-the-blocks If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support@piktochart.com. We'll be happy to help!

Infographic done quick

As a college student, Piktochart is my best friend for making good infographics and charts for my Presentation assignment. Besides infographic, I can also make some banner graphics and posters with this which I think very good.

Pros

I can choose a wide range of templates and styles for my Infographic, with just drag and drop I can make something good-looking. It also comes with free-trial which is helping me a lot

Cons

The paid version is too pricy for the feature they offer. Layering is also a bit difficult for me, because the graphic keep overlapping each other

Thanks for the positive, Gede! Glad to hear you found your new best friend :)

Usable, Dynamic, and Attractive Designs

Often times when I need to create user guides, attractive marketing, infographics, and other collateral, I don't have the time (or know-how) to make highly professional visual designs on some very tight deadlines. As an Instructional Designer, I very appreciate the many styles, sizes, and types of designs available on Piktochart- ranging from flyers to reports and infographics to social media templates. All of the available materials are very professional, and the interface of the program has the right amount of tools that allow for customization, while not offering infinite options which could quickly become creatively overwhelming,

Pros

The benefits I most appreciate about Piktochart (and the reason I have continued to use it over and against other platforms like Canva) are the stock designs that are available. The templates can be accessed across all membership levels of the software, and they are creative, engaging, and very visually appealing in unique ways!

Cons

The pricing of these platforms always feels somewhat steep to me relative to the cost of other very sophisticated video and audio editing software. I feel I would be more likely to purchase and keep a subscription if it was about half of the monthly price! The paid levels don't feel significantly worth the value relative to the free subscription.

Good product, great for infographs

I used this prodect for flyers, social media, reports, emails etc. I really liked it for presentations and training manuals but for social media and marketing materials it wasn't as good as some other products.

Pros

Creating an infographic is easy and fun on this application. Lots of detailed templates to choose from. No experience in graphic design necessary.

Cons

As for the other features, I dont think this product is the best in its class. Templates are not as varied or creative as its competitors and effects/fonts etc are not as unique.

Competing in a research design contest with Piktochart

I used free version of Piktochart to create a creative research poster. I used a timeline "Design Component" and the "Text Frames", as well as icons and graphics , to communicate my work. It was very easy to use, but sometimes difficult to click and drag the correct features.

Pros

Cons

There were some difficulties with layering and click features in Piktochart. It is difficult to click on overlapping text boxes. I wish it were easier to size the overall image as well.

Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for your honest review and feedback. If you need any help at all with layering and your textboxes, feel free to reach out to us at support@piktochart.com. We'd be happy to assist you!

People ask me all the time "who designs your infographics"

Overall, Piktochart has made it easy for me on my small marketing team to create perfectly designed infographics.

Pros

The answer is "I do." And I'm not a designer at all. However, Piktochart has made it easy for me by providing an array of templates that are already color-font-spacing coordinated. Having that sort of design language makes it easy for me to add my own content, but trust that it's all going to work well together. It was also super easy to update with our own brand and colors so that all the infographics that we produce look like they're coming directly from our internal team.

Cons

I wish the types of templates were more easily searchable so that I could do things like "comparison chart" or "versus chart"

Hi Jessica! Thanks for leaving us a great review! Happy to hear that we're empowering another customer to create visuals and experience the power of visual storytelling :) We'll take note of your feedback. Thanks for sharing!

Easy to use with lots of templates to get you started

I've been happy with the product and have designed several items now. The prices is great and I've recommended it to several other people.

Pros

I started using Piktochart without any experience in making infographics. I found the program very easy to navigate. I started with a template, then quickly figured out how to adjust colors and features, importing images and graphics. It was really fun to deign within the program.

Cons

I wish that the software automatically saved as you edited. I also wish they included a variety of icons for use so that I didn't have to go source those. Sometimes getting the colors to change for the specific item I want changes to the exact color I need, took a couple tries, but my products still turned out great.

I started my arts management career using Piktochart

I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Pros

Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features...

Cons

Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :) So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

Emails don't have to be boring

I think Piktochart is one of the best visualization tools available. it's super cost effective and very easy to use. Its changed how I choose to communicate with my teams; cheesy but true, a picture is really worth a thousand words.

Pros

I like everything about this software. I have been using it for years to take super complicated business ideas/emails and converting them into info graphics and visual data. I even take some project schedules and use pikto to create timelines because no one in my organization knows how to read a gant chart!

Cons

I wish there were a way to conceal private work. We have security requirments at my office that sometimes require we not house info online unless it's locked away from view (even on a password account) I do wish that the icon library was larger, I find myself always using the same one's because the icons available are just not suitable for the communicaitons I make. and timelines...I make them so often manually, that it would be great to have some additional templates that can be used right out of the box

Hi Justin! Thanks for your positive review! 101% agree with "a picture is really worth a thousand words". I would like to connect with you about icons and timelines! Do let me know if that's okay :)

Infographics Is Where Piktochart Really Shines

Overall, I think the PRO plan is worth the money but the free plan isn't something to bother about. It's a pretty solid tool by the way, especially for infographics.

Pros

Although there are other templates, styles, and formats available on Piktochart, I think the aspect where it really shines is creating Infographics. The templates available for infographics are beautiful in all honesty. If you are looking for an online graphic design tool to design infographics more specifically, I would definitely recommend Piktochart. Talking about the interface, as far I'm concerned,...

Cons

I think the free plan is just too limited to the point that it's almost non-existent. Don't even bother with the free plan if you really want to get anything out of Piktochart. Piktochart isn't generous at all with their free plan compared to other graphic design tools that I've made use of. The PRO plan is worth it though.

Amazing design tool anyone can use

The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

Pros

I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

Cons

There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very easily.

Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

Pros

First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Cons

Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

THE BEST INFOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE

I always used Piktochart to help me create infographics, posters, and flyers for my study and my professor was very impressed asking me which software I had used to support me in doing assignments. I recommended her to use this online software and she was very glad that Piktochart inspired her a lot in preparing outstanding reports to her manager.

Pros

Piktochart is the first infographic software that comes to my mind when I have to make graphic editing for my homework assignment. After signing up for a new account, I can access various graphic design templates such as posters, reports, presentations, and many more. Using this online software, I do not have to be a professional graphic designer. Piktochart offers everyone the opportunity to produce creative products easily and effectively. The software has many awesome and creative features including shapes, icons, and illustrations.

Cons

Piktochart currently continues to be my first choice for making graphic products. Honestly, the software has nothing that makes you want to switch to other products because its features are very user-friendly and everyone can comfortably design their work without too much difficulty or possessing a graphic design background. However, Piktochart only allows you to save a maximum of five visuals created and I usually depend on the software creating a large number of posters for my study. In order to save over five visuals created, I have to upgrade my status to PRO.

Hi Minh Phong! So happy to hear that Piktochart has been valuable to you. All the best as you continue to use Piktochart for your studies!

Piktochart has revolutionized our marketing

While we run into formatting issues from time to time we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product Piktochart produces.

Pros

We are thrilled that Piktochart provides so many modifiable templates for presentations and posters. It allows us to reduce the time in creating individual layouts for different projects.

Cons

Our biggest drawbacks center around photos. It would be nice to be able to upload a photo bigger than 2.0MB. Also, it would be nice if we could make picture frames that fit the page exactly.

Hi Zach! This really made our day in Piktochart! Thank you for your kind words :) I've passed your feedback to the team. When you say "picture frames that fit the page exactly", are you referring to picture frames that auto-fit to the size of the block? Hope to understand your needs a bit more! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

Pros

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Simplifying graphic design and perhaps the best tool for infographics!

Piktochart is a handy design tool for any novice designer that wishes to step up their graphic work without having to invest a lot of time learning the complexities of Adobe programs.

Pros

Piktochart is easy to use, intuitive and has a ton of resources and templates to create visually stunning infographics that enables rookie designers to create truly beautiful designs. The best part of this software is its simplicity and the drag and drop style way of designing; this style makes learning the design process painless and easy.

Cons

In some cases, if you are looking to have graphic design work done for larger-scale projects Piktochart isn't going to be your best solution - in this case Adobe programs still reign supreme. Piktochart simply doesn't have as robust features and functionalities when compared to any Adobe design program.

Hi Zach! Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback! We're glad you find Piktochart easier to use than Adobe :) If there are any functionalities you'd like to see, do reach out! Stay safe!

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

Pros

The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

Cons

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

Pros

There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many...

Cons

Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Very Underrated!

The reason we have been using Piktochart is to create more charts with graphic design heavy elements. This has definitely been useful for so many different projects that I have worked on and I definitely intend to keep using it in the near future when the opportunity arises!

Pros

I think that Piktochart is definitely one tool that people tend to overlook and use tools like Canva instead. However, I found that Piktochart can be very helpful for graphic design projects that are longer or more intensive. What I really like about this software is how versatile it is and how it can be used for a multitude of different projects! I have especially loved using this for long posters or banners, as there are options to keep extending the page to make long projects. This is definitely better than the options available on Canva and other similar tools.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that it can become a little unresponsive when trying to export the charts that I had just spent so much time on. This can be a little scary in the event that the page crashes and my work is not saved. However, most of the time, this is not a major issue and I am able to export my charts in different types of formats.

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! It has been very encouraging to know that our tool has been valuable to you :) Feel free to reach out to us anytime especially if you face any issues exporting your charts! We'll always do our best to assist you. Have an amazing week! :)

Maximize efficiency with quick powerful infographics

Don't waste time on preparation and get right into the presentation. Makes it easy to present professional interesting material.

Pros

Super quick and intuitive. Allows you to massively save on time and effort by sharing data in efficient and interesting manner. Rather than spending absurd amounts of time throwing together eye catching presentations, cut the time in half and put out something that looks even better than it normally would. Powerful and anybody can use it, I can't recommend enough

Cons

There is nothing in particular that I can think of that I disliked about this software. Has made the presentation prep and quality improve significantly.

Hi Michael! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been valuable to you in your presentations! We have 16:9 presentation templates and export to PPT feature on our roadmap! Can't wait to share all these good stuff with you!

Piktochart keeps making me look good

It is a time saver, like having a professional designer on staff. Can't say enough about how great it has been for our small agency. We can't afford to pay someone else to do this, and Piktochart is worlds better than trying to cobble together something on MS Word.

Pros

Where to start? This platform is amazing, and makes me look amazing. Completely easy to use, WYSIWYG, intuitive software program. Tons of beautiful template designs available for use with a free account, but the options on a paid account are really amazing. Well worth the cost, especially with the rates that they offer for non-profits. With this program and 10 minutes of effort, I can develop professional flyers, posters, and infographics that look incredible. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.

Cons

It can be a little tricky editing on Safari, something about the page layout makes the bottom of the screen hard to see. Only thing I can think of, this tool makes me look like a million bucks.

QUICK CHART MAKER AND PRETTY

If you don't have a lot of time to make the presentation pretty just use this app it's easy and makes ideas pretty.

Pros

What I loved about Piktochart is that is easy and make it pretty every idea that you what to present, it's awesome and easy to use when everyone tells me how you create all of that I just tell them that its because the application that I used, it's so useful and what I loved is that you can make pretty presentation in really short time.

Cons

That the free version sometimes doesn't have that good staff like the one that you pay.

Thanks for all the love, Mariana! We do offer discounted PRO plan for Non-profit organizations if you're looking for more features: https://piktochart.com/pricing/nonprofit/ Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)