Accelevents Reviews

Accelevents

Your affordable virtual event and registration platform

Accelevents

Review Summary

Pros

The team at Accelevents was very responsive and helpful. Our bidders loved the auction site, the mobile capabilities, and found the checkout and payment process was a breeze.

Staley S.

Quick customer service when we had any question that needed answered, along with being understand and truly caring about help us find a solution, and not be over looked VERY AFFORDABLE.

Summer J.

The most absolutely consistent factor has been the customer service - they are awesome. They are always quick to reply and generally are able to help me find an easy solution.

Elizabeth W.

Cons

If a purchaser of a raffle ticket makes a mistake by submitting a ticket to the wrong item, the software does not allow for a correction to be made so the ticket can be redirected to the correct item.

Tom H.

There was some weird glitch while entering item descriptions that it would let me type a few letters and then refresh and what I had typed wasn't there anymore.

Rachel D.

The only difficulty I had was in customizing emails to be sent directly from Accelevents. It was uncharacteristically complicated and difficult compared to everything else within Accelevents.

JENNIFER C.