All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Blitz Reviews

Pros

Having him backing us on this is huge, because this is a new system for us and he makes it super easy to use and be successful.

Nick C.

Read the full review
Aside from the Lead Management software being one of the most user friendly programs, and best integrative technology, Blitz has great customer service.

Phil M.

Read the full review
So far we have loved it we were able to get up and running quickly like it better than Eagent.

Brian A.

Read the full review

Cons

The reports are a little hard to read and take too long to update I might be missing a step in the process.

Kathie M.

Read the full review
I don't like that I have to convert files into csv before I can upload even a basic spreadsheet.

Lisa K.

4.7

Back to Blitz!

Overall it's been pretty fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great support specialist. It's easy for me to do what I need with my leads and customers. Update information, upload files, tag them, Etc.

Pros

I love the workflows feature. Having automated email built into an already robust lead system and CRM is a major perk. The ability to easily customize, categorize, and tag lead types so it's easy to find exactly what you're looking for is also really nice.

Cons

The only thing I might say that I don't like is that I can't activate, deactivate, or customize workflows myself. You have to call support to do that. But the robust functionality far outweighs this issue.

Thanks for the feedback Tyler! We are glad you are loving the workflow feature! Recently we pushed a software release so you are able to turn workflows on and off depending on if your account status (user or admin). Give us a call if you have any additional questions! :)

Blitz for Bucks

Love the whole experience. We started with just one user and have grown our business. We have now expanded to 5 users. We are able to customize it per user based on their individual needs and focus within the company.

Pros

It's very easy to use. It its customizable to our needs. It organizes the day for our whole office. The support I receive from our account executive is amazing. He listens to what I would like the software to do and helps to make it happen. He is quick to response and truly " gets it".

Cons

I don't like that a couple of features that I want to add to my customization are not available yet. I would like to be able to simply hit the enter key when searching for a client.

Thanks for your review Suzanne! We really appreciate hearing feedback on our system and how it is helping you grow your business.

Great Product

Overall, very good experience.

Pros

Ease of use. It is also a lot faster than other CRMs we have used.

Cons

The phone numbers are not scrubbed, this would be a nice feature to add in the future.

Thank you for the review, Jessica! We appreciate your feedback. Some of our partners allow you to scrub when making outbound calls. Just ask one of our account managers to help get that setup!

I can not figure out how this is going to work with my leads

this is my 2nd year using this ...I still can not figure out how it works and what it can do for me. I did load 3033 leads into it today with help from Julie. She seemed to know what she was doing but I did not see how its going to help me. I guess I need more time to figure this out.

Significant Follow-up Improvement

It’s helped me with my cold calling campaigns and follow-up especially. When you’re building a relationship with scratch, ensuring follow-up is make or break.

Pros

This system allows me to easily track follow-up and where clients are in life cycles. Other CRMs make that process more complex than it needs to be. Blitz keeps it simple.

Cons

GUI could maybe be prettier but it’s really not that important.

Thank you for your review, Christopher! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to share some feedback.

Very smooth, plenty of options, and great customer support.

Sometimes I do not like that the blitz features do no work together with Allstate features, but I believe that is more the fault of Allstate.

Pros

I like how they continue to improve the software, as well as take feedback from the users. One of the customer rep is very helpful every time I speak with her, and she checks on us frequently. Great customer support for a great product.

Cons

Thank you for the feedback Kyle! We really appreciate it and will share the great feedback with Diane!

Blitz

Blitz has been a great software for us to stay organized with leads and referrals in order for our sales team to stay on track. It has helped create folders, creates leads and help with marking certain opportunities as won

Pros

Blitz is a great lead management system that helps our company stay organized and on top of our game due to Blitz. They have the ability to fill in multiple fields along with labels and folders. The folders allow us to be able to keep folders organized per employee.

Cons

Blitz is a self serve account, so if you don't work the account, it stays an unorganized, jumbled mess. It would be cool if you are able to mass delete. This would allow us to come back after so many months and delete lists that are no longer callable.

Thanks for your review! We appreciate hearing your feedback. Reach out to our team for a way to mass delete. That actually is a feature in Blitz! The support team or the account management team can help you through that process if you'd like.

Blitz lead management

Easy to set up. The support was a HUGE help. I was lucky enough to have my executive walk me through everything, I never ONCE felt unsure or unclear on how I'm going to be able use this to benefit my office. I can see how flexible and applicable this software could be to ANY business because of it's capacity for customization. Best of all they offer this product for a very fair price, it shows there interest to keep your business "in the black".

Pros

The best part about this software is the use of the work flows. This automatically preforms an action sequentially after another action or change. This allows you to follow up with your clients with mechanical efficiency. If you set yourself up right you never have to miss a follow up or to remind a client.

Cons

There is no built in soft phone. Its not the worst set back but it could be convenient to have that.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time our of your business day to leave us a review!

Workflow Set up and review with Julie

We consider ourselves very luck to have been assigned an account rep like Julie. She has followed up with us and kept in touch even though we were not completely ready to get things going right away. Today, we finally have our first campaign going and she walked us through step by set and made things very easy to understand.

Pros

That it is going to help us build our business

Cons

This is not a "Con" for the software. I am the only one in the office with CRM experience. I spent almost 7 years using another product. I need to retrain my own mind to work off of the terms that your software uses.

Hello Becky, we are very glad that you like our software. Julie and the Blitz staff take pride in assisting our customers with the best service possible. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please reach out to us anytime. Thank you for being a Blitz customer!

Really helps me keep track of my sales leads!

Helps me be better organized!

Pros

Ease of use and very accessible; you can use on your phone or computer! I like that I am notified of a sales lead via Email in real time!

Cons

I wish there was a option to text the prospect thru the website. Sometimes, text works better and that would be a really cool feature!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

Blitz <3

Pros

I like that I can create different files and folder for each of my sales team members to better sort their prospects.

Cons

Thanks for your review, Lisa! We really appreciate hearing the feedback and are happy you are enjoying the software.

Blitz Review

Over experience has been very good. It is easy to use and easy to get the hang of.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use of updating your leads. It easily displays dates and times of these things.

Cons

The auto dialer is not easy to set up and their is not any certain "folder" or "tank" you can look in to see your open and working leads.

Thank you for your response! We really appreciate hearing your feedback! Those development ideas will be taken into consideration as we continue to work to bring our users the best experience while in our software.

Very easy and user-friendly!

Pros

How easy they make it to keep things moving! They continue to add features that make it easier to use.

Cons

I don't particularly care for the categories that you need to choose from to make a history record. Like "Attempted Contact". I feel that it can be misleading when revisiting lead lists and more options should be available.

Simply excellent

Efficiency

Pros

Keeps it simple and VERY organized. I can not imagine life without Blitz. My team absolutely loves.

Cons

Really nothing. I have been using the software for a bit more than one year and can not see anything I do not love.

Thank you for your review, Christina! We really appreciate the feedback from your agency.

Best all around CRM for the money

Fantastic, the support staffs are true Professionals always available to address and effectively answer my questions or help me set up the system the way I want to

Pros

The ease of use, it took me alomost a year to figure out how to do the things I wanted with my old CRM. I was able to set up all the capabilities I wanted with Blitz in less than a week.

Cons

No cons so far, I have been using the system for 6 months

Thanks for the review Jason! We love to hear that feedback!

Easy to use - no experience required, design your own CRM

Awesome, saves time on looking up information

Pros

Easy to understand, easy to use, works on my phone

Cons

Occasionally the screen loads are slow. Occasionally sign you out without saving work you have input.

Thanks for the great review Bob! We really appreciate hearing the feedback from our customers.

Excellent Product

We just boarded but I can tell It has been a very pleasant experience, I have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], very knowledgeable, each question was answered accurately and promptly, thank you for it.

Pros

The software is easy to use, from a client point of view you never feel lost, every time you need to do something is clear where you need to click.

Cons

Would be excellent if admins could create workflows.

Thanks for the review Alan! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to have you on the system

Nick Irmen

I'm a new Allstate agent and purchased Blitz through Blueprint. Nick contacted me as soon as I opened up, but I didn't follow through with all the training. This was an error on my part. I've been working with Nick this past week and regret not using this tool from day 1. I have called colleagues and suggested they start using Blitz to track all their leads.

Pros

I love the fact that it will send us reminders to make phone calls for leads and it sends follow up emails out for us. This is critical instead of relying on the human brain to remind us on every lead. There's just too many leads to do this.

Cons

I'm not sure if it's a con or just my lack of computer knowledge, but there's a lot to learn with this system. This may be my lack of knowledge with a system like this.

Needed to add a new user to my account today (Family Life Insurance Group). Julie Alley did an excellent job of walking me thru the process, but what really impressed me is that she called me back to help me set up the new user. Nice!

Cons

Baili Connin was very friendly and knowledgeable very easy to work with

great way to manage time and call backs

Pros

quick and easy scheduling makes this work for me. I like the option to set for a weekly call cycle

Cons

the reports are a little hard to read and take too long to update I might be missing a step in the process

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Very positive because of my Account Manager Nicholas Irmen

Pros

Ability to do many things to drive sales. Able to see as an administrator how active each of my LSP's are with the use of this system. Also enables me to distribute leads effectively, great tool for new LSP's to use.

Cons

Seems like there is constant changes, so if you are not a frequent user it is like having to start all over again.

My Experience has been Bar None! It's easy to use and it remembers things for me.

So far I have more pros than cons. Pros -easy to use -easy to upload leads -all in 1 system. Leads, Appts, Calls....Its all together. -I am just beginning to use work flows and its great. I don't have to remember who to call or when to send an email. Lets face it, were all busy and get sidetracked. Leads or potential sales slip through the cracks....not anymore!!! Cons- I would love...

Cons

Great Way to Record Activity w/ Client & Submit a Series of Emails to Close Sale

Great value for the money for a CRM.

Pros

Automated emails and editing/adding additional email templates for various products are a great feature.

Cons

Not able to tweak workflow at user level.

Thank you for the review, Jason! We really appreciate hearing your feedback.

Awesome!

Pros

Customer Service is definitely one of the biggest pros that i've experienced with this service. I'm an Allstate agency owner and blitz co-created Allstate Lead Manager tool, which makes the job a million times easier. I spoke to Dalton who is the supervisor there and he was able to walk me through the entire system with great detail.

Cons

Thank you for your review! We love to hear feedback from our customers!

Great customer service, Nick is a pleasure to work with.

Pros

workflows and the ability to set up automated emails. I also like the tage function allowing me to target market.

Cons

Would like some flexibility to change the info that comes into my system from web lead providers. I would also like an option to put in the the premium on opportunities not just revenue.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.