Loyalzoo Reviews

4.53/5 (45 reviews)

Joshua Wu

A small-business hero in disguise

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Overall our experience with LoyalZoo have been very positive compared to our last loyal program (FiveStar). I think the only issues we've come up with more frequently is monitoring our points from different stores (as our client base is linked with both accounts, sometimes it's hard to determine where the point is coming from since the purchase history is linked to the accounts). However, any questions or issues we have usually the customer service online replies and gives us guidance as soon as possible and is one of the strongest reasons we've continue with LoyalZoo, the customer service is simply impeccable.LoyalZoo is simple to use, the interface is clear, and functions are straight forward. It provides us most of the time with exactly what we need, a system that charts our customer's loyalty and nothing else. It was the simplicity that enticed us to use the software in the first place, but ultimately the extremely positive customer service that made us stay.

Desiree Bell

Great Loyalty Program But...

Reviewed 2018-11-02

The Program as a whole is really great! They are always offers updates and continue to add new features while keeping the price the same. The pricing is great especially compared to other Loyalty apps out there like Fivestars, which is almost double the price. The fact that you get to send text and email straight to your customer base really helps to keep traffic coming to you store. All in all i am very happy with my service

Madison McNees

We use Loyalzoo to give our customers rewards and send push notifications.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Customer information and tracking of stats. That it just needs a name and phone number. Our customers love that they do not have to give a ton of information to sign up.

Zachary Paier

Great App - Nearly Perfect

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Overall, this app continues to improve and is quite functional compared to other applications. Although I can find a few things that can use some improvement, the developers continue to make this app better. It does the job well and I will continue to use it.The user interface is very logical and well put together.

Jessica Lee

Great that it is integrated with our system and loyal points are automatically added per transaction

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Integrated with our Clover system! It's own application. No bulky items.Whenever I have questions I would email their support and they would answer very quickly. They're also very personable! I definitely like Loyalzoo a lot more than Five Stars because this is way way cheaper and is integrated into our Clover system. So no clutter on our cash register area!

Joe Sydow

Review for use with the Clover POS

Reviewed 2018-10-26

This is a cheaper alternative to other loyalty programs, but limits you in quite a few ways It was an easy transition from 5 Stars program to Loyalzoo. Anytime we had an issue, Loyalzoo was very quick to help correct. They are easy to along with and get ahold of. The software took a lot of work from my employees freeing them up for other work.

Greg Harmon

Our customers really like using an electronic app vs. the old paper style punch cards.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

I like the simplicity of it. It performs well and does exactly what I need it to do without trying to sell me numerous additional features which I'm not looking for. Also, the weekly reports are quite useful as well. In the past when we've had minor issues the staff was very responsive and had us back up and running quickly. We haven't had any issues recently- it's probably been over a year now with everything working nearly flawlessly.

Ben Kurbis

Pretty Decent Loyalty Program

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Overall Im pretty happy with LoyalZoo, I just wish it had a few more features and not such limited SMS messaging. Its a pretty simple to use interface and offers basic loyalty features as well as limited SMS messaging.

Johnny Faradjian

Using LoyalZoo for nearly two years; Love it!

Reviewed 2018-01-22

I like the ease of use of Loyalzoo and its integration with Clover specifically on the front end of the transaction. It's extremely easy and intuitive to begin a transaction looking for the last four digits of the customer's phone number. It would be great if there was a tablet facing the customer (much like five-stars) whereby customers can come to the counter, enter their account number / phone number, and Clover to quickly register the account and the cashier can begin the transaction.

Rose Fogarty

Loyal Zoo review

Reviewed 2016-11-07

Every day when I first log on to our system the app is not accessible. After a few minutes it comes back on but it happens everyday. Sometimes it's very slow to respond when you're trying to pull up a customer. Adding points to a customer from the back office is really easy. Adding new customers is pretty simple but if someone sets up their own account from the app the retailer can't change anything on it. Sometimes that causes problems.The ease of use at the register

Fonda Chen

Manager

Reviewed 2018-11-06

If customer can check in by own , not our cashier have to do it.That will be much more easier . Thank you.I like this reward account software. Easy check in with customer phone number. Automatic earning points. Much more better then punch reward card, it may lost or forgot. The handsfree marketing is so cool!

Catherine Outlaw

Can't say enough good things about this app

Reviewed 2018-01-17

I searched high and low for a reward app that fit my needs. After using Loyalzoo for a month or so, I decided to try another app to compare. I went back to Loyalzoo within hours of trying the other app. The people are Loyalzoo are amazing. Customer service is wonderful and they're always willing to take suggestions to improve the app. My business relies on Loyalzoo on a daily basis and they keep improving it.

alejandro Rangel

Fast and easy way to engage your prospective audience.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

I would say the main benefit that I receive. Is being able to reach out to my customer base whenever needed. I have an immediate response mainly to SMS messages and we are very happy with that.I really enjoyed being able to store information on two different formats. The ability to text and email is quite helpful.

Pete Wootton

Words very well. Pleased with it.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

User friendly, hardly any staff training required. Tech support is great.

Jonathan Dizon

Great for our shop!

Reviewed 2018-10-29

It is very easy for customers and staff to use. Free to download and setup an account. We didn't need another device so it helps us avoid device clutter.

Courtney Glazer

The program is easy to use, but glitchy

Reviewed 2018-07-10

It Is easy to use, when it is working. It is easy to set up the discounts Nice that people get notifications of points when they purchase

Emily McGovern

Loyalzoo Review

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Very good :)It’s very easy for the customers to use and easy to reward points

Ben Kurbis

Best Loyalty Program We Have Used To Date!

Reviewed 2018-01-20

The price for what you get is really unbeatable. It has most of the features we need in a loyalty program. Love the 2x loyalty points and ability to push out promotions any time.

Joyci Borovsky

Loyalzoo is wonderful! Our customers love this loyalty program and so do we!

Reviewed 2018-01-17

We really enjoy Loyalzoo! It's very easy to use and our customers love it as well! They really enjoy the different types of promotions we are able to show and love that they get free stuff!

Karolina Va

Useful app but with significant limitations

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Increased customer visitorship and engagementHandsfree Marketing feature with Deluxe (most expensive) tier allows for automatic SMS promotions. Ability to create up to 10 rewards.

Elizabeth Gardner

Quality replacement for Perka

Reviewed 2018-01-17

It's easy to use. I don't have to have customers sign in each time bc I can look them up on the store iPad. Customer service is always prompt And on top of any issues we had w set up.

Ryan Annis

Easy & Quick to get going

Reviewed 2018-10-26

I have't every had any issues thus far, and I will continue using the software with hopes new improvements and flexibility are created in the futuresimple to use, integrates with Epos Now & have the option to add points via app.

Clif White

Valuable business tool

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Integrates partially with Eposnow and comes with mobile app. Push / text messages are useful addition

Haley Moseley

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Loyalzoo is much easier than any other loyalty program we have used before. Getting people signed up only takes a few seconds and they don’t have to worry about carrying a card or downloading an app. Just a phone number keeps track of so much information!

Phylicia Geraty

After switching to Loyalzoo from a different rewards system, our customers are happier and so are we

Reviewed 2018-01-31

I only had one complaint , and it was fixed in a recent software update. Communication from Loyalzoo is great when there is an issue.Ease of access. It is easy to add a customer, check on their rewards, or edit their reward amount. The customers can keep track of their rewards via text or app and they like being able to check it themselves.