Loyal Zoo Logo

Loyal Zoo

Digital loyalty card service for SME retailers and eateries

Loyal Zoo Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.4/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Loyal Zoo has been so great during the last couple of months for us. Our customers are starting to get familiar with it and hopefully they will all have their names on by the end of 2021.
Integration was very simple and easy to launch. What I like most is that I can use the least amount of personal information possible and the mobile sign in is awesome.
This is such an easy program to use. We have had very few minor mishaps and overall have been very happy with the convenience and ease of this product.
There was one problem when I was away from work and I needed to look up a client but forgot my password. I emailed them and I was not able to get it until the next day.
When they bring it back, we enter the info and the missed points from the first visit at our convenience when we're not busy.
I miss being able to write notes on customers accounts.

Loyal Zoo users...

Smile.io-logocaret

Smile.io

CandyBar -logocaret

CandyBar

How would you rate Loyal Zoo?

Stuck With It...

I am stuck with this program because I'm stuck with a VERY poorly supported EPOSNow system. It's the best worst option.

Pros

It works with EPOSNow, which was an even bigger mistake that I'm also stuck with.

Cons

The interface should be seamless to implement, but it isn't. In EPOSNow, you've got to exit one application and go into another to do any editing of the customer record. While in the Back Office, you can not ring up customers.

Hi Mike, Thank you for your honest feedback. We always really appreciate it. We're in talks at the moment with Epos Now about changing their infrastructure so it's a much faster process switching between Epos Now and our software. Just a heads up, you can just simply create and select customers using the Epos Now customer CRM when closing orders and Loyalzoo will still give points automatically. Therefore you'll only have to switch to Loyalzoo when redeeming a reward. If you want me to call you and explain over the phone let me know by sending an email to hello@loyalzoo.com Thanks Mike!

Simple and affordable

Best customer service 24/7

Pros

Easy to use and you can reach customer support anytime.

Cons

Nothing I love everything customers love this also

Loyalzoo is wonderful! Our customers love this loyalty program and so do we!

Pros

We really enjoy Loyalzoo! It's very easy to use and our customers love it as well! They really enjoy the different types of promotions we are able to show and love that they get free stuff!

Cons

The only problem we have is that it only allows up to three promotions/point stamps at a time. We would prefer to be able to make up to 5 at least!

Thanks for the feedback! We have an upgrade available that allows up to 10 rewards, and more marketing options. Let us know if you'd like more info :-)

Useful app but with significant limitations

Increased customer visitorship and engagement

Pros

Handsfree Marketing feature with Deluxe (most expensive) tier allows for automatic SMS promotions. Ability to create up to 10 rewards.

Cons

When used with the Clover system, app frequently experiences down time and has trouble updating data in real time as customers earn points or redeem rewards. Online dashboard is frequently slow to update. Multiple inventory items cannot be assigned to a reward and automatically deducted from the cost of an order in the register checkout screen (must manually apply percentage off discounts). Unclear when SMS promotions expire. Very small character limit for reward title/description (can't elaborate on size, color, or any other product particularities).

Hi Karolina, many thanks for the candid review. Rewards can be configured to inject the discount automatically into the order, there is no need to apply discounts manually. This would work much better in your case. Please get in touch with us and we can set it up.

Quality replacement for Perka

Pros

It's easy to use. I don't have to have customers sign in each time bc I can look them up on the store iPad. Customer service is always prompt And on top of any issues we had w set up.

Cons

I'm not able to retrieve all the data of Customer history like Perka. There are no other cons to using this software.

Thanks for your feedback Elizabeth! We have recently implemented Customer History, just tap on "xx days since last purchase" within the customer's details screen :-)

Easy & Quick to get going

I have't every had any issues thus far, and I will continue using the software with hopes new improvements and flexibility are created in the future

Pros

simple to use, integrates with Epos Now & have the option to add points via app.

Cons

It isn't flexible for giving certain items different point values. We sell fuel, lottery, and other low margin items that is hard financially to want to give one point per dollar.

An ok app

Ok but could do better

Pros

It creates customer loyalty and gives back to our customers

Cons

Expensive seen as you don’t get any sms with your subscription and cost double to do so!! Lot of similar apps give you free sms so very disappointed

Hi Jason, Thank you for your feedback we always really appreciate it and like to take all feedback into consideration. If you wouldn't mind sending us the names of companies where there are free SMS to hello@loyalzoo.com - We're always keen to see our competitors pricing and I'm not familiar with those companies offering free SMS. Currently, our direct competitors are FiveStars and Appcard based on our comparison of features and their pricing is between $150-$200/month making our software much more affordable including SMS where SMS are sent to customers in point balances, 2x blast marketing messages and automatic Handsfree Marketing messages ($67/month). Keen to take a look and review : )

Valuable business tool

Pros

Integrates partially with Eposnow and comes with mobile app. Push / text messages are useful addition

Cons

Would like full integration that automatically adds and deducts points. Takes a lot of effort to manually add them

Thanks for your feedback Clif! We have implemented automatic attribution of points, but we're waiting for a fix on the Epos Now API to enable it, hopefully soon :-)

Pros

Loyalzoo is much easier than any other loyalty program we have used before. Getting people signed up only takes a few seconds and they don’t have to worry about carrying a card or downloading an app. Just a phone number keeps track of so much information!

Cons

No complaints about this software or the application.

After switching to Loyalzoo from a different rewards system, our customers are happier and so are we

I only had one complaint , and it was fixed in a recent software update. Communication from Loyalzoo is great when there is an issue.

Pros

Ease of access. It is easy to add a customer, check on their rewards, or edit their reward amount. The customers can keep track of their rewards via text or app and they like being able to check it themselves.

Loyal rewards

Have talked to them several times about issues but never seem to get anywhere

Pros

Flexibility to give % discount through points accrual

Cons

The app is very slow calling up customer in loyal Zoo then returning to POS to ring up purchase The rewards discount is NOT intergrated with our POS Meaning we must MANUALLY apply discount per item ! This can be extremely tedious with several items being purchased

Hey Kevin, Thank you for your review. Because our software on Epos Now must be a web page the larger your customer list gets the slower a webpage takes to load i.e. your customer list. We have just made an update which should fix this by loading fewer customers at one time. If you could drop us an email at hello@loyalzoo.com or a chat to let me know if you see an improvement that would be much appreciated :) As you are aware, unfortunately it is due to a limitation with Epos Now which means we cannot implement automatic reward injection. We are very keen to get this to you but until their part is done we cannot implement.

Oustanding!!

Amazing

Pros

Really easy to use, Value for money aswell. We have built up a huge customer base via loyalzoo.

Cons

I found no cons at all with this. Really easy to use

One of the best investments I've made!

This is a fantastic product and I can't wait to see what's in store for the future!

Pros

I love the ease of use, and having the ability to add/subtract reward points from anywhere!

Cons

I wish there was the ability to create a customizable virtual "stamp card" for each account. I use this in a non-traditional way where I give points based on if someone completes a task like in a game. I would love for the ability to create a custom card, have the ability to select an option that automatically gives a set number of points to the account, and have the ability to reset the card daily so people can complete tasks on a daily basis.

Super easy to use and easy to start the app

Pros

Super easy to explain to the customers and ease of use. Some of the other apps out there have too much information, but Loyalzoo is straight to the point.

Cons

The app does seem to lag about 20 seconds to show up on our screen when a customer checks in and some customers don't like it that they have to download an app.

Hey Karen, Thank you so much for your great review. We totally understand that some customers don't like downloading an app. We have a feature where you can simply sign the customer up with email or phone number and then they receive their points balance in SMS or email. That way they don't have to download the app :) Please contact hello@loyalzoo.com if you need assistance in using this feature.

So far so good!

Pros

everything is going good so far we have nothing to complain about it. very easy to use and very easy to teach to new members

Membership

Great!

Pros

Great customer service via chat. The representatives responded in a timely manner. They are always to go step by step to ensure success.

Cons

The letters to the members after a declined credit card have improved. Thank you!

Hi Rachel, many thanks for your kind review :-)

Great for Customer based organizations

Pros

Customer repeats, easy to operate, great way to offer loyal customer incentives

Cons

In the beginning it was slow to pull up customer information, the bug was fixed and it's much faster now.

The customer service is excellent, easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use, the software is very straight forward and easy to use. Interface is clear and concise.

Cons

Slow response - it seem like it has a short delay for the app icon on our pos. The integration also was a bit cumbersome for a new user to understand.

Dr Lips

I have to say the best is having the support so quickly when needed.

Pros

It is so easy to use!! And if I get stuck I send a message and I get a reply within minutes!!!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for our clients to get over to the system, even after refreshing it a few times and logging out and back in. Other times the client loads in seconds

Hey Pascha, thanks so much for your kind feedback! Unfortunately because we are transferring client data over from your Clover customer database it's not always instant because we rely on getting that information from Clover itself. Glad to hear you are loving the system and that our chat system is so helpful :)

Let's Vape

Pros

Easy to use and most of the time intuitive

Cons

Integration with Epos Now was an absolute pain

Unhappy

Have had problems since day one.

Pros

Easy features for customers to use points and redeem

Cons

Does not work well with the EposNow system i am using as my main register.

Hi Nina, Thank you for your feedback, we're always very appreciative. I know the issue you are having is Epos Now POS loading our software which causes you slowness :( We've trying really hard to get Epos Now to change their infrastructure so rather than loading our software each time and making it slow, there will be a solution for this longterm. I do have another solution though for the immediate future, I'll get one of my colleagues to also give you a ring today to explain and follow up with the email we have on file for you. Thanks!

Loyal Review

Pros

Easy to use, convenient that customers can be looked up by name, phone number or email.

Cons

Reliant on employees to prompt customers to sign up for loyalzoo unless they're automatically signed up online.

Excellent Tool To Reward Customers

Pros

I have a unique situation in that I'm not a brick n motor store - I'm an online store, however, I don't have permissions to all data and orders. I needed something that would help me reward my top customers but that was a stand alone tool and not need to be connected to a point of sale or database. Loyal Zoo worked with me with suggestions and I was able to use Zapier workflows to make this work. SO THANKFUL! I had been looking for a long time and this has been awesome!

Cons

Nothing. It really has been great for me.

New business owner

My customers love Loyalzoo! In a month and a half I have had over 500 customers sign up online or in store. I have had several of them spend enough money to redeem rewards. It's exciting!

Pros

I am thrilled with Loyalzoo! I love that I was able to set rewards levels to suit my specific business needs and customer demand. I spent over a month trying to decide on the best rewards program for my business. Once I made my decision, the software loaded and was ready to use immediately.

Cons

I have no complaints whatsoever about this software.

Great app!!

Great Experience!!

Pros

Customer service, versatility, ability to contact the bracket of customers I want

Cons

Perhaps the ability to customize dashboards,