FLOOR

Business event management & event discovery platform

FLOOR Reviews

Pros

The plattform is intuitive and easy-to-use for our visitors. The navigation is great, and the ways of interaction is natural and good.

VO

Vidar O.

The software was easy for organisers to use, but with the help of the brillant service of Piyush, he was so helpful to assist with any query we encounter before and after our event.

Nazley S.

The software was very user friendly and the backstage facility was amazing.

DS

Diana S.

Cons

Also speakers couldn't attend other presentations after their talk it didn't allowed them to. Some people were complaining that to many functions that wasn't necessary and it made them very confused.

MM

Marilyn M.

Audience did complain that they didn't received a link to access the conference and there was nothing in their "Spam/Junk" folder.

4.6

FLOOR is undoubtedly the best platform for event organizers

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and 10times.com was an absolutely pleasure. They have helped us spearhead through these tough times and break through with our virtually conducted conference and expo. The Odash FLOOR was an absolutely wonderful platform and the experience is a memorable one to all of us, the organizers, Speakers and most importantly our sponsors. the platform is Dynamic, interesting,...

Pros

The registrations, The networking features and the Backstage and privacy options set up for panelist and other speakers. These features allow us to prepare on time and delivered a blockbuster session live to 3000+ attendees. and the ease of access to the FLOOR was very simple and easy compared to the other complicated boring softwares like Zoom and others. a completely different and unique experience.

Cons

All is great, just that the session recording if made automatic from start till end, would be great But will assign someone dedicated to this task for our next events.

Best Web Platform for the Webinar Meeting

We used this Floor for our Webinar Conferences, Can't say enough about how easy this was to set up a Webinar and the Quality of Service. All the other features realize that we are actually at Physical Meetings. They are ready to make the Floor easier for everyone. They always working very hard to give us the best services. As per request, they have developed a full-screen mode, User Interface, In-person video, and a lot more, and once again Thanks for the support, keep working hard like this, you will achieve your targets in no time

Pros

Creates an environment that feels as we are at Physical Conferences. Excellent customer support and quicker actions on the issues while attending the Webinar. Value to the Client's needs and converting themselves into our needs. Faster implementations and always ready to take new challenges. Able to download the video after the completion of the Conference. Highly customizable Event App for our Webinar's

Cons

Best Compatible with only Google Chrome only, having issues with other browsers. Unable to share the audio from the software. We need to start the recording manually.

Generates great leads

Pros

We use this software to help post information about our job fairs. We are able to provide event links, description and we can specify the location time and date fairly easily. The best part about this software is that we are able to generate several leads. Potential vendors interested in attending our event are able to get a hold of us and get registered, therefore generating more clients at our events, generating more jobs and revenue.

Cons

The only con with this software is that unless you are willing to pay monthly, you cannot see potential lead's personal information such as their phone number or email.

FLOOR best platform to host your Webinars and Events

I was Looking for a platform where I can host my online conference. I found FLOOR only provides us the feature to host multiple session parallelly. The support team is excellent. They helped us by to host our event.

Pros

An excellent platform for hosting online events and conferences. We can join floor event in just one click. We can create multiple sessions inside an event and can run all session parallelly. We can record our online sessions and later download and share.

Cons

We cannot restrict a speaker to come online and share screen. We had to share different link for speakers and attendee. Email automation is missing. Rest I all features are excellent.

Need Some More Feature

It was good experience

Pros

Floor has good User Friendly Interface, Easy to Join conferences

Cons

No other option apart from Speaker. Not all presenters are speaker, You can add more categories of presenters like speaker, Poster Presenter, Paper Presenters

Review Of Service

It was great, our guest enjoyed the networking features. We also enjoyed working with the floor team. They were very helpful.

Pros

It encouraged Networking, Which was very crucial to our event.

Cons

people kept getting logged off. it was difficult to switch from speaker to attendee once you had logged in before and you got logged out it was difficult to re enter the videos of sessions are too heavy and cause major issues to download.

A great software and super great customer support

It was a great experience and everyone who attended loved it.

Pros

I liked the fact that it brought the flexibility for attendees to not just be only at the main stage listening to Keynote or pannel sessions, but they are able to move around the lobby and lounge to network.

Cons

Ability to download videos after recording immediately.

Floor used for National Education Conclave 2021

Support was really good from their side.Within a short frame of time,we could establish the entire setup.

Pros

Lot of features and all customisable.End user can enter through one click.

Cons

Features sometimes are too much complicated for a simple case but once you get accustomed to it it's very easy.

Well Conceptualised Product

Highly satisfied with the product.

Pros

1. User Friendly. 2. Seamless Experience. 3. Good Technical Support 4. Number of networking option like networking table, exhibitor booths, VIP lounge etc.

Cons

1. Recording should start automatically once the session is live. 2. User Interface should be a little more colourful.

Very effective for event organizers

Effective and useful for the event. Also visitors and exhibitors can reach us easily

Pros

Leads and the reach with the visitors. Through 10times audience know about our event more effectively.

Cons

Listing a new event was a task for a user.

Valuable App, Great Price

After our first conference, my Board told me I had to keep using it. The ease of communication was so valuable. Normally meeting people at conferences is crazy- lots of connections, no way to followup. But this App makes reconnecting easy. It also allowed us to post cancellations and changes online. Of course, weexplain the changes at the Plenary sessions, but how many people actually hear what we say? This way, each individual receives the info on their cell phone - and they pay attention to their cell phone.

Pros

We thought we could not afford a Conference App, but the price is right for this one. They helped us import our schedule/presentations, presenter list, and attendee list. We knew what to expect this year, so it was fast and easy. with only a few glitches. We are thinking of phasing out our Conference Program book and saving the cost of printing.

Cons

All fields for attendees are required, which violates our privacy rules. We allow attendees to skip information, but oDash forces us to fill something in for each field. Some other rigidities are unwelcome, such as the "Dinner" category says "Dinner with Cocktails." Some of our hosts are offended by the mention of alcoholic beverages. But the program is improving each year.

Great platform for virtual conference

Since I was the one who supported the FLOOR in my team so I really impressed and like the software. I understand there are some issues, but overall the FLOOR software was really good. Also, the technical and support teams were really very helpful. They even helped during the late nights and off days too. I really apprititate 10times for this.

Pros

1. Parallel sessions can be conducted. 2. Different participants can have one to one or one to many types of interactions. 3. Creation of events and sessions were very easy. 4. Decorations for background during the sessions were good. 5. File sharing, message passing or broadcasting etc were good features. 6. On the stage off the stage features were good.

Cons

1. The proxy issues block the software to connect from the university's or company's internet. This was the worst thing we faced. Because of this issue, several people wasted their time joining. 2. Also, it hardly supports other than google chrome browser, which I feel the technical team might need to look at. 3. Sometime in between the software was getting reloaded and all participants were kicking out of the sessions. 4. Some implementation issues are still there which really require to improve. 5. Software was not much compatible with TABLETS/iphones/ipad etc.

It could not be simpler

It kept us going, it enabled us to continue to trade and offer a service that we could not have done otherwise

Pros

The product is very intuitive and easy to navigate, it has all the features you could ever need in a conference and exhibition platform.

Cons

I would like to see zones within the conference and exhibition areas this would it make it easier to group seminars or exhibitors together at larger events

Easy to use your software for our exhibition marketing purpose. To Enhance our overall Expo.

It help us for more visitor and exhibitor at our show. And with this kind of software we can promote our show very easily.

Pros

The Feature mention in your software is very much helpful to connect our valuable customer. With this kind of software, we can invite more exhibitor and visitor at our show for more business opportunity.

Cons

Software is quite user-friendly and received excellent customer support from the 10-times team

We managed to receive a lot of good leads from our targeted audience.

Pros

We used this mainly for lead generation and did not use the rest of the other features ie your onsite system, etc , so I'm unable to comment as much on all the features of the software but we loved how this software is easy to use and we did not have to go back and forth with your customer support team trying to use this product.

Cons

I noticed that after our event, there were a few people who registered their interest in attending but we were unable to retrieve their information as our event had finished and our plan moved back to the basic/free one again. Maybe a two-week time frame after the event can be added on to your packages on a complimentary basis for us to tie-up loose ends instead of reverting straight back to the basic plan .

NO HELP WHEN I NEED IT!

Up until May 6th, I was satisfied with the company. But now, I feel cheated and ignored. I have no idea why they stopped sending me the leads I paid to receive. I'm greatly disappointed and frustrated.

Pros

Receiving leads was very helpful. So were the weekly and monthly reports.

Cons

This company abandoned me! March 16, 2019, I purchased 3 months of service to receive sales leads and weekly reports for home show booth sales. For some mysterious reason, the leads stopped arriving 3 weeks ago and the last weekly report was sent May 6th. At first our rep and others responded to my emails about the problem. But I haven't heard anything in a week and the problem remains. They have GHOSTED ME! I've even phoned India from Los Angeles, CA but still no word back and I am still not receiving sales leads.

Best Value for Money experience & with outstanding customer support

Highly customizable Event App for our Conference for a decent price. This even made us save more money than we would have spent on event information distribution and printing of event brochures and information as all was available on the App.

Pros

We mainly used their software for the App that they provide and also needed a customization to their standard Software. The lenght the customer service went to provide this was more than I would have ever expected for the money we invested. All our Conference Attendees gave us great feedback about the App that they provided.

Cons

Sometimes some bugs came up on oDash or the App prior to our event. But these were manly due to the customization they did for us and they always found solutions to help tackle these. During the event all was set up, so not really anything to complain about here.

Review from Ifeanyi

The floor experience was easy to navigate, and with constant support from the customer service, the floor was everything we expected.

Pros

The features and design of the platform is really great. It's very evident that the platform [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] understand the business of organising events and made the platform cater to those needs. The flow of business from marketing to Support desk was simply laudable. To cap it all, the customer service was awesome. Special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], awesome personality.

Cons

None that I can think of. oDASH is really amazing.

BIISUMMIT Event Experience

Honestly, FLOOR has overdelivered and for the first time in my business career...I paid for something and I got tons of value. I really enjoyed the experience!

Pros

I like that the software focuses on delivering value rather than fancy useless addons that other softwares have. I also appreciate the ease of use of the software, even the most technology handicapped person can use this and enjoy the virtual events world.

Cons

sometimes there are connectivity issues but It’s usually because governments restrict access (such as in Dubai alot of tech stuff is blocked) and sometimes people have poor internet at home. I think it be even better if a mobile version was optimized and made available!

Great Floor to Organise Virtual Summits

Overall experience on the Floor is quite good. There customer support is really helpful and helped all the time during the event. Proper training was given to us befir ethe summit. They provide you sepcial CSR to work with you 24*7. As compare to other platform this one comes in budget with great features.

Pros

Easy to learn and use. Deployment of the software is functionality is really good. Customer support is awsome

Cons

One and only problem I feel is regarding the messaging on the floor. One to one messaging is not good When we message some one in lobby he did not get any notification or oing on the screen.

Feeeback

Excellent

Pros

Yes. That very useful. I liked much operating this software. It's very easy.

Cons

As such there is nothing. It is always better to have more features as per customer demand.

User friendly FOOR

great experience

Pros

Its very easy to use system.. layman can easily understand the features of it

Cons

Design can be little improved.. logos needs to be larger

It is very useful for event organizers.

Show awareness for exhibitor leads and visitors.

Pros

We like most about its feature of sending newsletters to visitors to invite in the show. It helps us market the show internationally.

Cons

Early adopter of virtual events and ahead of the game

Good. It feels different to other software coming out. It doesn't try to be a glorified website.

Pros

The networking tables are one of the unique features of the FLOOR. On the premium package, the analytics are great for your sponsor engagement and drive. The conference section is good. The ability to move delegates from one session to another when it is closed.

Cons

Broadcasts need to be more obvious. As great as the concept of the Waiting room is for sponsors - it seems to confuse the exhibitors/sponsors The invite options for exhibitors to send to invite people to their booth is great - but needs to be more than 10 (so you can provide more / the higher the sponsor)

Sketchy Business Practices - do not use

They should not be any reason that I can’t remove our events from their platform. It’s clear they want to appear as your events website and lead your customers to their platform. I don’t want to engage with them at all but they don’t have any recourse for discontinuing their forced relationship.

Pros

Nothing. This company needs to dissolve as they are trying to profit by claiming to provide a service for your events.

Cons

This “company” will list your events on their platform without your permission under the guise of a “user generated” community. They refuse to remove your event from their listings and claim that someone in the company set up the event - even though we know that’s not the truth. Any attempts to remove or delete the event are denied.