ChildcareCRM

Leading provider of CRM software for childcare organizations

visit website

ChildcareCRM Reviews

Pros

We are able to capture potential customers that we had previously thought were not interested anymore. The customer service is outstanding.

Ted C.

Sarah J.

I tried this product with a free demo and was hooked immediately. I saw amazing results from day 1 and over the past year my revenue has increased $400,000 which I attribute directly to Childcare CRM.

Brian D.

Cons

There is not much that I can say about this application that is negative.

Nicole L.

Our previous database system, Salesforce, was clunky and industry agnostic. Salesforce was not easily understood by the center directors and it was difficult to customize.

Sarah S.

All I have to do is keep a check on things to see what I have to do next. If I have a problem I just ask and an answer is provided for me.

Shirley E.

4.8

Run my business through it!

Run my business from it and we've been growing 60% every year!

Pros

What I like most about childcareCRM is the price for what I do. I've tried Infusion soft before and others. They are great but it would have costed me an arm and a leg to have it customized for my business. Some of the reasons I chose childcareCRM over others was 1. price, 2. how customized it is to my business, 3. they customer service.

Cons

What I like least about childcareCRM. It is not the easiest to have someone trained in. I think the UX could be improved. Nevertheless I still give it a 10/10.

We are putting a priority on enhancinig the user interface during 2019 among other suggestions from our customers.

Childcare CRM to track leads

Overall, I have had excellent experiences with the professionals that work in the customer service department and check to make sure that I am continuing to do well while operating the software.

Pros

I love that this software takes our extensive waitlist and makes it manageable to keep up with correspondence and questions so that those on the waitlist feel like we forgot about them or lost their information. The templates speed up the email process and with it being automated I don't really have to think about it.

Cons

I have had a few struggles with the app connection when trying to use the Childcare CRM app on my phone/iPad. I have had some difficulty with bringing up my to-do list for follow up while working remotely. I can easily remedy this by logging into the full website though.

Could be More User Friendly

We are using ChildCareCRM as our place to manage all incoming leads across our sites. We have been able to integrate with our website which has been good and important. However doesn't necessarily integrate that well or easily with out system that we use to manage families once they are enrolled and attending our schools. Also doesn't display information from our application that well. Overall my experience with ChildCareCRM has been quite good and met most of our needs but I definitely think that it could be better and with more customizations would be able to better meet our needs.

Pros

The organization of leads is good and the layout in which the lead information is provided is simple and straight forward with a clean look. Really like to ability to schedule reports have them come automatically to my email as well as be available once I log in to my account. Also like the ability to conveniently manage and access multiple locations; for someone who is an administrator but sometimes a user at specific locations this is important. Like the bar graph view to get a quick overall look of where each location is at with their leads.

Cons

Don't like that you don't have the ability to add or remove status names/titles, would be better if we were able to customize this to meet our needs. Also don't like that you don't have the ability to manage notifications on a more specific/detailed level versus just on or off. The drip campaign feature is somewhat difficult to figure out and use even after watching the videos provided on the CRM support...

Fantastic Software Choice for Child Care Proviers

The experience has been good.

Pros

This software helped us finally get our arms around the incoming funnel of potential new clients. The systematic process of moving the leads through the process has helped us better structure our marketing and enrollment process.

Cons

The software has almost too many options. Beginners beware, this software is not for the non-tech savvy user. You must have some sort of technical ability to navigate through the different screens. Some of the features are buried in menus which are not intuitive. They are not difficult to find once you know where they are located, but the features are not where you might think they would naturally fit.

Game Changer

Before we implemented ChildCare CRM, I was having to hunt down leads on pieces of paper and sticky notes. Teachers were forgetting to tell me about phone calls. Parents would forget their tour times and dates. Follow up was not even a thing! Now we have a link on our website that takes you straight to a form that goes into ChildCareCRM. That allows us to received leads even when we are closed! Drip campaigns handle our follow up! We can see who has received our communications and opened them. This software truly has been a game changer!

Pros

This program allows me to get rid of the endless sticky notes, staff having to remember who called and keeping straight which parent is which. We are able to put plenty of information in order to truly customize the experience for the family, as well as have great information to pass on to the teachers. Being able to track emails and communication is invaluable!

Cons

It does take some time to learn and remember all the different things. I struggled with drip campaigns and templates, BUT the customer service is great and able to walk you through anything you need help with!

We love Childcare CRM

Childcare CRM has made my job exponentially easier as the company's Enrollment Specialist! We have increased enrollment greatly and I attribute a huge part of that to Childcare CRM....and my winning personality of course!!

Pros

It has made keeping up with leads so much easier! I went from keeping track on spreadsheets to this! It makes my life SO MUCH BETTER!

Cons

I think the reports are great! I just need to become more versed in them

What Would I Do Without CRM?

I have been a Director of a Child Care Center for seven years. I have used this software for all of these years and it has made my job all the more easier!

Pros

This software keeps me so organized. Being a Director of a child care center, organization is essential for running an effective business. I am able to track my communication with families as well as stay on top of future start dates and tasks.

Cons

If I had to critique CRM and think of something that I would improve that would be difficult to do. The customer service is impeccable and the overall efficiency of the software itself is too.

Can't image my job without CRM!

I have used this as a director and have been amazed on we every enrolled families with out it. As the Enrollment Specialist, this makes my job so much easier to enroll new families for 5 locations. Any time I have a question everyone is eager to help!

Pros

We have 5 centers and we are able to keep all of our families in one system for me to be able to contact. It keeps on track for follow ups, be able to email or text groups, send out massive emails, and to make personable for families. Everything is one spot!

Cons

At this time, there isn't anything. This makes my job so much easier!

Childcare CRM

Pros

I like that it tells me when the emails I sent out are being opened by the person receiving it.

Cons

When I have to change a child from new lead to enrolled it is a bit of a process and it takes a while. Im not a fan of how long it takes

Childcare Information

Mediocre as far as learning all the tricks that CRM offers. Getting better all the time. Support is always awesome when I have questions.

Pros

I love the information that is automatically sent to our Procare reporting.

Cons

It does not always communicate properly with procare. I would like to be able to attached documents to send to families also.

Drastically Increased Our Enrollment!

We have used CRM for over three years and are constantly learning new things and making changes and updates. I run monthly reports from CRM to show our schools progress in enrollment and their efficiency using the system. Their reports are incredibly easy to understand and can be modified to show you exactly what you want to see. I would never switch away from this system and have been recommending it to other owners in our franchise. If you are looking to increase your enrollment and see how well your marketing dollars are being spent you need to use ChildCare CRM.

Pros

My favorite feature about ChildCare CRM is that it is 100% customizable. We set up our CRM to follow best practices and made some tweaks, but our Directors have the ability to customize it even further. This system has made our sales process manageable and straight forward. Some of our Directors are not tech savvy and they are able to run this system smoothly. My favorite aspect is the email and text templates that make our Directors lives easier.

Cons

Because we have customized our schools so much, sometimes our Directors become overwhelmed but it has not been anything they cannot handle. We always have to remember that CRM was not just created for us and the things we may dislike about it could be another schools favorite aspect.

This has helped me increase contact and enrollment. I have achieved full enrollment and been able t

Higher enrollment, better communication and follow up

Pros

keeps information of past customers so I can see if a family has left one of our other schools in poor standing. Aleving me of the problem of dealing with poor behaviors or families that had a track record of not paying or had poor attendance. I also have been able to reconnect with families who have been on a wait list when their child has aged into another classroom that has openings.

Cons

At times I have found that the alerts continue to pop up after I have cleared them. Also I would like to have more options to be able to give more description to each family and reasons of enrolling or disenrolling

Alerts cam be cleared individually or all at once. However, if an alert condition is not corrected, such as a child being past their start date and you do not enroll the child, make them a lost opportuity or change the date, the alert will come back. There are pick lists and a comment area for all enrollment and withdrawal reasons.

Exceptional Customer Service and Intuitive Software

This software has helped enormously with our school enrollment and specialty classes. I love that it is cloud based and I have access to it anywhere so I can respond to inquiries from home or while traveling. My lead information is organized in an easy to manage way. Team at Child Care CRM has been a tremendous help and is always ready to answer any questions I have. We have been extremely pleased with all the support we've received.

Pros

Easy to log and track information. Keeps all of my leads organized and allows for easy follow-up with families. Extremely fast customer service that responds to my questions with clear guidance and information.

Cons

I wish the tour and meeting schedule would communicate with my Google calendar

i love the program. i like the out reach i can do with the parents

Pros

the communication peace. i love the fact i can email and call them right away. i love that if gives you jobs to do. helps withthe reminders.

Cons

i dont like that there is not a waiting list for parents that are in between finding a school. the waiting list should be for kids, that we have reasched out that arent looking right now

ChildCareCRM does have a comprehensive waiting list component that allows for all children waiting for care to be on the list. It captures the reason (ie: No Space Available, New Center Opening, etc.), their priority, if there was a deposit paid and amount, the desired schedule and calculates the child's age group automatically as they grow older. Extensive reporting exists around all this data for quick analysis of demand and lists that can be selected and sorted anyway you want.

Easy, organized, keeps you on track

It helps the enrollment a lot! It saves so much time. We save paper and prevent doing paper&pencil notes. It keeps the communication open between employees who uses CRM.

Pros

I love CRM because it helps the enrollment. Keeps me on track by reminding me all the tasks I am suppose to complete on a daily basis. I am able to see the history of each lead which helps me to try different ways to reach the new families. I love the e-mail function where I can pick a template and send it to the leads. It saves so much time!

Cons

If some one other than my self enters a new lead I never get a notification. I think it would be super helpful if we all get a notification as soon as someone enters a new lead.

ChildCareCRM does have the ability to have notifications go to multiple people. You just select all those people you want to receive a new lead notification under the Location settings area.

Really great program! Keeps you on track

Pros

The constant reminders and the ability to track all enrollments from start to finish. The automated email replies that keeps potential families interacting with us.

Cons

When saving information that has been entered ex: new family, an event, new child, updating any information once you hit save it takes a long time to let you know that its being save and move onto the next screen.

When saving records in ChildCareCRM, we prevent duplicates and check for them when saving. Normally there is no delay in saving records beyond 1 or 2 seconds. However, sometimes a user's local internet connection is slow and that can occasionally affect the time for a record to save.

Child Care CRM increases productivity, reporting and engagement

I was very happy with my use of Child Care CRM and the assistance of their team to make it successful.

Pros

The reporting capabilities for Child Care CRM are very detailed and may be run on many different criteria to analyze data for improved processes, company growth and increased revenue.

Cons

The system may be time consuming to use with data input, however, many fields may be integrated with the website or campaign for increased automation.

Keep your school full!

So far, my experience has been great!

Pros

I like that you can continue to make contact with families who hit our website- we can keep sending them little notes about our program hoping to entice them. Even after a tour, it is nice to be able to follow up with families.

Cons

There are a lot of steps to it and it does require getting into it everyday to fully manage it.

It's a huge part of our business. I can easily manage the workflow of everyone.

Accountability and clarity

Pros

It keeps you accountable. A lot more affordable than other software that do the same thing. Since using it you've not dropped any balls.

Cons

I don't have that many cons. If they could improve the emailing options that would be awesome. But it is a pretty strong software. I wish you could easily set up automation/other workflows based on the service.

Childcare CRM Review

Previous experience was good. Current experience not so good.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly and allows me to be very detailed when using it.

Cons

For the past few weeks it has been very glitchy. Certain functions don't seem to work anymore. Sometimes its hard to navigate through the website without getting kicked out.

AWESOME!!!!!

Pros

It allows us to keep track of all current enrolled familes and familes thatwould like to enrool with us. It is a great tool for us.

Cons

There is not much that I can say about this application that is negative. It is a great resource for schools, companies and all.

AWESOME!!!

It allows the staff to get detailed information on those that are seeking our services so we are better equipped to assist them. I love it.

Pros

This software gives you such detailed information for all who use it, it does not get any better than this!!!

Cons

Not any problem for me or the staff. I would recommend this.

Helpful for childcare inquiries

Overall we have had a good experience with CRM. It is helpful for checking in with families that want to inquire about our center. COVID put a little bit of a damper on our attendance and CRM has been helpful to organize previous inquiries and check in with them.

Pros

We use this site daily to be able to gather inquiries for childcare. It is connected to our company site and is easy for parents to use.

Cons

It was really hard to get it to connect to our Procare software to be able to import information into the system easily.

WAY better than Salesforce for child care industry!

Child Care CRM is an innovative and integral resource for the child care industry that enables timely, data-driven decisions. Developed by industry veterans, Child Care CRM harnesses comprehensive features important to the sales funnel and enrollment process. As a multi-site organization, we find it easy to use at all levels: from individual centers up through our centralized corporate sales team....

Best CRM on the planet

We were able to fill our school and keep it full for over 2+ years.

Pros

The ease of use! From the moment we signed on, to the continual use...the team was very approachable and eager to help us maximize it's use.

Cons

There is really not much that I didn't like about this software! We ended up canceling our subscription since our Franchisor developed something that was very comparable that was part of our franchise package.