Educadium Reviews

Educadium

Cloud-based learning and training management platform

Educadium

Review Summary

Pros

Am very excited about new version mobile features and look. Outstanding testing facilities.

Frank V.

Read the full review
When it finally came time to publish to an LMS, Educadium's EasyCampus struck again with a very easy to use interface, extremely helpful customer service, and an outstanding reporting system.

Nicholas J.

Read the full review
Also very affordable which is great if you are starting your own business.

Alejandra P.

Read the full review
Bit clunky administratively, lack of self-configured reports.

Andrew B.

Read the full review
If you have such a thing, sorry, I'm new and finding my way).

Paula H.

4.6

Practical and affordable

Pros

EasyCampus lets me stay connected with my colleagues and my students as well. I like that the communication is easy as well as content creation. Also very affordable which is great if you are starting your own business.

Cons

Lacks some of the integrations related to easy communication such as Skype.

Great Value for the Money

The overall experience has been very good. The technical support has always been prompt and on point. The automatic increase in price after the first year can come as shock if not expecting it and for small organizations it could be a hindrance. The product for the money is excellent and students have had minimal to no complaints with the LMS.

Pros

Building courses within the application is quick and easy. The software is allows easy addition of courses, quizzes, and games to enhance the learning experience along with the ability to customize the landing/homepage to meet business needs. The product has a modern look that can be customized to meet organizational color standards or market new/existing products. Additionally, it has the ability to be tied into common web based meeting applications reducing the need to log into multiple applications.

Cons

The integrated open source Big Blue Button API struggles to perform as well as existing more mature applications, such as Zoom or Go TO Meeting, and can require greater demands on internet resources than the existing resources impacting the quality of video / recording when broadcasting live. The administrative side has a few quirks, such as adding new students to courses with multiple profiles (in class vs online) can be frustrating for new administrators when setting up / enrolling new students, but it becomes a minor flaw once figured out.

EasyCampus Review

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support is appreciated.

Cons

Bit clunky administratively, lack of self-configured reports

EasyCampus Review

Overall, the service and willingness of the Educadium Dev Team (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) to work with us on any question or concern has been exceptional. We receive assistance within 24 hours or less of a request. If we want to add a feature to a course or change a process, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there for us. The individual attention we receive from him is greatly appreciated.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Many of our students are not familiar with online learning. They are using this format for the first time. They are able to successfully complete their training with ease! Feedback from students on access and continuity of the system has been very positive. As as instructor, I find the set up and use of the grade book very practical and easy to manage.

Cons

Thanks for asking! The system does not seem to 'play well' with browsers like Safari or Edge. Also, students are not able to have consistent scores recorded if they are trying to use devices such as their phone or i-pad to view course material. From an instructor's perspective, it seems like there are too many 'clicks' required to maneuver the system. For example, to get to the grade book for a specific course, if my log in has expired, I click to log in, click to the homepage, click to the grade book, click to the specific course. To view a different grade book, click back to the homepage, click grade book again to go to a different course.

Educadium & K12 DigitalWorks

Great LMS service, great tech support, very pleased customer.

Pros

Great support - responsive and helpful. If you know other LMSs, then Educadium is easy to get started with. The trial was a great way to play and determine match for me. Good price for a startup like mine, and then we can grow together. (Although the jump from $29/250 users to $145/2500 users is a big one - I think you need something in between). My clients have not reported any problems with the system (other than a few errors I made :-) Pretty intuitive. Like the Campus reviews with live people - it was great!

Cons

Documentation isn't the greatest. I go to the Campus Questions a lot and there's only a minimum of things there. The full Campus guide is a little unwieldy, so you need something in between. I need a better way for students to display work. Using the discussion forum so far. The wiki seems cumbersome to me. Not sure I like a wiki for this anyway, but I need something. And would be nice if it...

It has "Easy" right there in the name

As our company continues to grow and enter an online market, we had a plethora of hosting sites to choose from. Educadium's EasyCampus was one I explored for the past 2 and a half years while creating the SCORM content for our online market. When it finally came time to publish to an LMS, Educadium's EasyCampus struck again with a very easy to use interface, extremely helpful customer service, and...

8 year user upgrading to new version

Providing training commercially using it has been a business success.

Pros

Cons

Historically upgrades to the software core have been absent

Good but Needs a Better User Interface

Support is excellent. Uptime on the software is quite good. We have only had a couple of outages in about 5 years of use.

Pros

Full capability to use video or SCORM programs.

Cons

Front end is not good for allowing people to find the site, choose a course, pay and register. It is best for Corporate users. We have to manually enroll people, which is time-consuming and keeps us from marketing to the public.

Don t understand the question

Great team to work with.

Pros

Sales team Todd Harris and Professional Services Team Carla Conley were amazining and very supportive during our crazy ramp up 2 week period. We were able to make our dead line thanks to the dedication and focus of The Educadium team. Steve Nyland from Tech Support has always assited us with sense of urgency and clarity.

Cons

At the end of the implementation I received a training session -which in part, due to my lack of knowledge in the subject and part to physical exhaustion- was difficult to comprehend. I wish I could do it again. Separately, we launched the program with 120 users the same day, we experienced some errors in the evaluations and some difficulties for logging in, I wished we have had someone to talk to as the problems were being experienced during our live wet run, since it all happended during a 72 hour period. The ticket process at this time was not an option, so we worked around the errors.

EasyCampus for Training--Saves Travel Time

As a small businessperson, I am looking for value, great service, and reasonable fees. Educadium delivers all of that and more. EasyCampus will enable me to expand my business, enhancing the value I provide to my clients. Using EasyCampus, I am able to connect others in their field and provide them with a wide range of resources.

Pros

Educadium's great tutorials and templates made setting up my campus a snap. We enjoyed the step-by-step instructions and responsive help team. I was able to get set up in very little time, and our company-branded campus made my clients feel comfortable.

Cons

Nothing major. Need more time to create and market online courses in a variety of subject matters, including HR management and leadership.

Reboot Campus

It would be great to have a slightly different 'student' reporting tool...so I could look at my entire database of students at a glance, and have the report separated by courses. In other words, student A's grade results for ALL courses on the same report (vs. having to pull each course separately...or each student individually). Right now it takes over an hour to generate reports for all our media groups.

Pros

I've been very impressed with the system. It works GREAT. We have launched the first phase with ZERO system problems...and great responsiveness from your support staff. I can't say enough about the launch. We're very, very pleased.

Cons

It's a very large, detailed system. That isn't really a negative regarding the platform at all...it just takes time to learn the system and you must work with the admin features pretty often to remember how to do things quickly. A new admin user must take the necessary time to set up the system well in advance of launch.

Educadium Express Used For FMG University

Keep up the great work!!!

Pros

The simplicity of the templates for creating courses HTML boxes to add text, graphics, embedded videos, etc... Profile pages for students and teachers The ability to pull in activities and resources to each page Blogs and tagging for community updates Customer service outstanding

Cons

Would be nice to have the ability to change the appearance; such as background color, link color and text color (as an administrator tool). I like that in the navigation, on the course pages, there are tabs to other pages - would like to have the ability to have tabs on main page as well. Other than that, great system!