iGradePlus Logo

iGradePlus

Online gradebook & school management system

iGradePlus Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.33/10

Reviews by rating

I love that if and when I have any questions, the tech support is ALWAYS available and ALWAYS helpful. They answer my email questions very quickly and I am always VERY SATISFIED!!! THANK YOU.
For that and the creative team behind the product, we are grateful and recommend the product to anyone looking for a basic LMS system.
This is a great and very user friendly website to use. I am so happy I decided to use this website.
The only trouble I have is when I get a new student I can't change their start day. I have to go back and excuse them for the past assignments.
Difficult to find the reports I need. Annoying to set up at first.
There is currently nothing that I would say that I dislike about this software.

MD

Mark D.

Instructor

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Software for Educators

Transcript

Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. I'm an online instructor in higher education, and I would give iGradePlus...

Mary B.

I have used igradeplus for three years; and each year the software improves.

This software saved me time! It is so easy to use that grading is (almost) pleasant experience.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Everything that you need to track about student performance is easy to update and easy to find.

SL

Staie L.

Gold Star for iGradePlus

Overall, iGradePlus has been a great tool for me in tracking grades, easily accessing grades for students and parents, and printing reports. I also really like being able to click on a individual student to see what they may be missing or look for patterns in their work, whether they be positive patterns to encourage them in or poor patterns where they need coaching in a specific area.

Pros

I like that it was easy to get started with iGradePlus. In addition, it is very affordable and the customer support was very responsive the one time I needed help with something.

Cons

It's a little cumbersome in naming categories and weighting them as those are on different screens and were not as intuitive (to me) to find.

LS

Lisa S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Love -Hate Relationship

Overall a decent product but the management part needs improving. Student records should easy to access

Pros

I love the easy access and simplicity of moving through the tabs screens. The email is great and so is the bulletin board

Cons

I'd prefer if teachers could access all of their courses at once. It's annoying to have to create each subject for each teacher and then manually enter the students. It is very time consuming at the start of each year. The report template needs improving. For elementary students there must be an option to record promoted or retained without having to create so many different templates.

BR

Brian R.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Fantastic Grade Book

I use this every day to keep data on my students. It is absolutely crucial to my work.

Pros

I love how easy it is use. It makes keeping data super easy. When I have a question or there's a bug (which I'd expect from time-to-time with any online tool) customer service is quick to fix and provide support.

Cons

It really isn't much of a con as it sometimes has bugs that crop up - it's part of being an online tool. Customer service is quick to make fixes and provide support, so I really can't fault this tool.

KV

Kathy V.

Grateful for iGradePlus!

Our small homeschool tutorial (2 days of classes/3 days of home lessons) uses iGradePlus to communicate assignments and school events/news to our 40+ families and 60+ students. This is our second year of using this platform when our previous portal shut down. We could not afford most of the LMS platforms due to our size. iGradePlus offered most of the features that we needed and continues to add...

Pros

Customer service is stellar. User friendly platform. Intuitive. Provides the basic grading records, communication, and data records needed by our school. Affordable for small, non-profit educational institutions. More pros: rich text features, lesson log, many options for setting up grading and classes, student uploads, able to add links, attachments, and images, email feature, discussion feature iGradePlus team continues to develop new features and improvements (check out their blog!)

Cons

Video tutorials would be helpful for new people learning how to use the platform.

SG

Steve G.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

I've used iGradePlus for 3 years now and only high praise for this program and the people behind it!

Pros

Having worked with a couple of different grade recording programs over the years, I truly appreciate how user friendly the program is. Teachers don't need to spend a lot of extra time with complicated procedures for entering grades. Also, I am operating from a small mission school in Haiti and we have had some special needs over the last couple of years and the service behind the scenes has been second to none. I seriously can't imagine getting the sort of personalized attention we have received from the folks at iGradePlus anywhere else.

Cons

My only frustrations in using the program have stemmed from the quality of our local internet connections here in Haiti and not really anything that iGradePlus would have control over!

Apparel & Fashion,

Extremely satisfied with the support and assistance from the Igrade team

First, I built my database for my users. With this information, I can easily find parent names and contact information. Next, having the ability to mass email my students by class was a time saver. The software keeps a history of the email activity so I can easily access the history. Most importantly, I was able to attach a large document to a particular course. This was a huge advantage for me as well as my students. Overall, the software far exceeds my expectations and is easy to use.

Pros

Having the ability to attach multiple documents to my assignments and copy my grade book each year are my favorite functions of the software. The software is organized and easy to use which saves me time. An additional feature that I found helpful is documenting a student's performance on a particular assignment. With this online history, students and parents can easily track and understand scores. Also, I can quickly review and discuss assignment scores.

Cons

iGradePlus is easy to use and whenever I have questions, the customer service is very responsive!

Pros

It is easy to use and many nice features from tracking attendance and assignments to keeping journal notes by student. I have used the iGradePlus for over 4 years and each year many new and helpful updates have been added.

Cons

I am very pleased with this software and have not experienced any headaches with it. It would be nice to see more options for customized reports and perhaps an app to use with a iPad/tablet.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

IGrade Review

IGradePlus has been very helpful for accountability purposes.

Pros

The software is easy to use and saves information from the previous years. I am a special education teacher and have the same students for multiple years. The site allows me to gauge student growth as well as helping me identify previous lessons, preventing me from repeating lessons.

Cons

I have not encountered cons wit this software.

IH

Ishtiaque H.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent online gradebook.

In general, I found the application to be quite useful. The best value for your money. It stacks up with the other online gradebooks very well, and is better in many aspects. Managing student scores and grades is significantly easier for me now. I highly recommend this application, especially to individual teachers.

Pros

Amazing application. Very affordable. Comes with a ton of useful features, yet very user friendly. Being able to import student data from a CSV file was a big plus for me. Entering scores is fairly straightforward and automated grade calculation is a nice touch. Navigating your way around the application is a breeze. Communicating with students and parents could not be any easier. Customer support is undoubtedly among the best in my experience. Response from support usually comes within a few minutes. They will try their best to solve whatever issue you are having.

Cons

Just nitpicking here, an option to have raw scores only in the grades scales configuration would be nice.

JU

Jeffrey U.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Revelatory! Changed my whole professional life.

Within three months of implementing iGradePlus everything had changed. My students were 500% calmer, more focused, and better-motivated. Even the only marginally academic ones were working harder, because my school is a sports-focused school, and most of my kids hate to lose at anything, including grades, so when they can see their grades and know I´m keeping score (and know their parents can see as...

Pros

iGradePlus has completely changed my professional life, and the educational life of my students. Gone are the days when I had to run around like a harried parent, making sure students knew what was going on and what it could mean for them. Now the information about what they need to do and what it means to their grade is there, always-accessible online, clear and transparent. They have no excuses,...

BS

Brandi S.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

I cant say enough

I cannot say enough. Great price, product and best of all customer service. I plan to use this product for years to come.

Pros

It is very easy to use and their Customer Support is quick to respond to any questions and issues. I appreciate I can customize my grade periods, weights and drops. It makes it even easier that I can give each class a color. That really helps me and my students differentiate all their classes.

Cons

I cant think of much. I would LOVE if I could copy whole days of the calendar and move it with a drop and drag to a new day. Now, that may be super techy, but that's the only thing I would LOVE to have.

JD

Jayme D.

Great software for educators

Pros

The price is superb and the customer service is great too. When you recommend a feature or have a concern, they truly value your input and feedback.

Cons

The inability to print lesson plans directly from the software.

TR

Tatiana R.

Fantastic Teacher Tool

iGradePlus has provided a lot of great resources for me as a teacher. The gradebook is easy to use and offers parents access at all times to see how their child is doing. It aslo offers a way to track attendance and behavior issues. Some other great features are the different blogs and the calendar. I would like to see the attendance and behavior log to either be on the main login page for parents...

Pros

iGradePlus has provided a lot of great resources for me as a teacher. The grade book is easy to use and offers parents access at all times to see how their child is doing. It also offers a way to track attendance and behavior issues. Some other great features are the different blogs and the calendar.

Cons

I would like to see the attendance and behavior log to either be on the main login page for parents or to set up email notifications to parents when a log is made. Eventually, I'd love it if it incorporated a place to make lesson plans as well.

PM

Pamela M.

IGradePlus Review

IGradePlus has been very easy for our staff to use and to implement.

Pros

It is pretty user friendly for our staff to use to put in grades and to print out report cards. I like that they keep adding various upgrades as well.

Cons

For the grading options, I do not like the fact that the F range is 0% to 59%. All the other grades are in 10 point increments. We have to tell our teachers not to give a percentage below 50% for an F as we have found for high school credits that it can drastically affect the final yearly grade if they have an F at 0% in a quarter in which I have seen a student can lose the entire credit even if a student passed the other three quarters. I wish there was an override for this part. Also, for the high school credits it would be nice if there was a way to override a course's credit for the final report card for an individual student who may have only received a half credit instead of a full credit.

OC

Owen C.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

The most flexible and useful Student Information System we have used

iGradePlus has been the backbone and mainstay of all of our Student Management support for several years. Because of it we have fingertip access to all of our important student information and can produce all required reports at will.

Pros

Integration with our existing processes was very easy, and we were able to develop very useful features for managing our Daily Performance Measurement reporting for all students on a timely and effective basis and for keeping track of students on sugar-free diets, etc.

Cons

The one feature that we miss most is the ability to store and retrieve current photos for all students.

KB

Kim B.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to navigate and user-friendly...

I would highly recommend this software! It has helped me beyond measure in our small school!

Pros

I teach at a small Christian school, and this program is an affordable way to have an online grade book and share it with students and parents. It is easy-to-use for this, "tech-challenged" teacher! I can access my grade book from home or from school, and can work at my leisure. I can easily view entire grades from my whole class, or just target one student and his or her grades per subject. It has been a life-saver!

Cons

I cannot find anything truly negative about this software! Whenever I had a problem, Customer Service was quick to help me out. For those of you that are trying this out--Don't forget to hit "Save" if you have to step away for a bit! I have made that mistake several times. :)

DT

Dionne T.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District, we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Pros

I like the roster because it allows me to see all of our students in one system. We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District and we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Cons

There is not a component of iGradePlus that I do not appreciate. I love all of it's components.

pw

paul w.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

IGRADE

EXCELLENT PLATFORM THAT IS EASY TO USE BY STAFF MEMBERS. YOU SAVE A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VIA TRAINING PROTOCOLS DUE TO ITS WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN.

Pros

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO UTILIZE AND ACCESSING ITS FEATURES IS INTUITIVE, IN TERMS OF NAVIGATION.

Cons

CUSTOMER SUPPORT CURRENTLY IS ONLY VIA EMAIL - A LIVE CONTACT CENTER WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL.

KB

Kevin B.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

dependable

Pros

The software is easy to use; fairly intuitive.

Cons

Really, for what I use it for, iGrade does what I need.

MR

Medina R.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great tool for educators

Overall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.

Pros

The quick response is wonderful when I have a question.

Cons

The biggest complaint I hear from students is that the software isn't mobile friendly.

BB

Brenda B.

Best Overall Grading System

I love that if and when I have any questions, the tech support is ALWAYS available and ALWAYS helpful. They answer my email questions very quickly and I am always VERY SATISFIED!!! THANK YOU :-)

Pros

What I love most about his program is that it was easy to set up, easy to add grades for the students, and love the programs ability to generate report cards. It is also great to keep the parents in the loop with the mainstream and sending messages.

Cons

I have yet to find anything wrong with this program.

AC

Abby C.

Great System!

I have enjoyed years of using iGradePlus. The program covers more of the day to day teacher logs , attendance, and grade management processes than any I have ever used. I love the communication it allows between teachers and parents as well.

Pros

This software is easy to use and manages a variety of tasks in the classroom. I can easily attach messages for parents, and they have access to student progress as well. This is a very helpful part of IGrade's online system.

Cons

This software is, of course, technology based. There is the occasional technical difficulty.

KR

Kristi R.

Highly recommend

Pros

As a small school, we needed a product that could meet our needs and budget. iGrade Plus offers multiple plans and can be customized. The staff easily adapted to the new product last year. Parents are more active than they were with our previous product. Customer service is prompt and is one of my favorite features of iGrade Plus.

Cons

We would like a way to contact parents via text. At this time, this feature seems unavailable, but I believe it is in development.

BC

Barbara C.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Ease and A+ Service

Our tutorial group has been using iGradePlus for 5 years. We love it. It has come a long way in improving and adding new features.

Pros

It is very easy to use and, they have great customer service. Features are upgraded and added on a regular basis. The creators even listen to customers on things that are needed or ways to improve.

Cons

It needs to do a better job in video meetings and communications. It would be great to have one place for emails and chats.