A2X Logo
A2X

Accurate ecommerce accounting, without the fuss.

visit website

A2X Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.36/10

See full reviews by rating

Simplicity, Fast, Reliability, Quick, Easy to understand, we love it pretty, Enormous Time saving, Great price, Excellent customer support.
It connects Shopify and Quickbooks effectively. If it continues doing that, I will be satisfied with the product.
I always have accurate sales data in my accounting software and can track CoGS without issues as well. With a great interface and stellar customer service, the overall user experience is great.
The inability to roll back translations really hurt us when we started learning. Accidently importing twice, there is no other option but to delete.
The worst part is more on Amazon's side, with their myriad of charge types, inventory types and revenue types.
There is also less room for human error versus trying to manually add entries to Quickbooks based on Amazon reports.

A2X users...

Founder

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Does the job. Should be a normal Xero feature

Transcript

Spencer: Hi, my name is Spencer. I'm a founder. My rating for A2X is four out of five. And for more reviews...

A2X is a Life Saver in the eCommerce World!

Transcript

Deanna: Hello, I'm Deanna. I am a director at a company that specializes in selling on Amazon. I give...

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Pros

Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

Cons

The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

Pros

It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Cons

Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Expensive for what it does !

Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Pros

Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Cons

Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

A Must Have

Customer service have been consistent and on hand from enquiry to set up and beyond with any questions we have had.

Pros

-ease of use -VAT consolidation -cross platform integration -customer service

Cons

-time taken to set up was a bit lengthy (but worth it) -be great to include a stock tracking integration

A2X review from daily user

We are the fast growing E-commerce company, with over 2000 transactions a day. A2X is simplifying and uniting our daily routine.

Pros

Simplicity, customization, payout editing, QBO compatibility

Cons

None (so far).

Highly Recommended

A2X is the go-to accounting software for e-commerce clients. A2X makes bookkeeping and accounting easy for my Shopify client. The process is easy, understandable and efficient, the integration with QBO is outstanding and the A2X support team is ready and available to help. I highly recommend A2X.

Pros

Cons

Unable to keep multiple tabs open - could be browser difficulty not A2X.

Highly Recommended!

I've been using A2X for over 2 years and couldn't be more pleased. The multi-country plan is fairly priced and saves me a TON of time. I couldn't imagine going back to the "old" way. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to save time recording transactions from Amazon Seller Accounts into their QuickBooks software, especially multi-country accounts. Setup is a breeze and customer support if very responsive.

Pros

It is very easy to use and saves a ton of bookkeeping time.

Cons

No complaints. This software easily handles all my needs.

Game changer

Great customer service

Pros

This brilliant software takes the pain out of accounting for selling on Amazon!! Would not work with a Amazon seller without it - an essential software subscription

Cons

Really enjoy it no complaints, it is very easy to use

Just works

Excellent and very responsive.

Pros

Easy to set up and implement. Our Bookkeeper had it operational and integrated with QBO in 2 hours

Cons

A little pricy ($70/mo) as we only use it for Amazon every 2 weeks to ingest data after payout.

Life saver

Very positive - our accountants are very grateful!

Pros

It's makes an otherwise complex task simple - I'd spend hours with my accountants trying too figure out Amazon cashflow otherwise!

Cons

I think some more descriptions around the payments would be useful - thought this would need to come from Amazon

A2X for Accountants

A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

Pros

A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

Cons

The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Excellent app. Highly recommended

I've run a few a couple of large global online stores over the last 10 or so years on the Shopify platform and getting accurate sales data into our accounting software has generally been a right pain, not to mention time consuming! We've done it manually, we've used a plethora of different apps and NONE of them (really none) have been able to do it correctly and more importantly, accurately. There...

Pros

Does what says on the tin. We've tried countless other apps and all of them have one issue or another and this one just works

Cons

nothing really. It would be better if the setup was simplified, but the onboarding team was amazing and sorted this out for me. Providing they can offer this same onboarding assistance to everyone then there isn't an issue

Worth every penny!

Pros

A2X is incredibly easy to use and it gets all your data into the bookkeeping software in manageable pieces, so your system doesn't get bogged down with all the sales data. Customer service is top-notch and responds very quickly.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything I disliked that customer service couldn't fix for me.

A2X was the simple solution to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online

It was a simple process to set the app up on the backend, and the implementation was also similarly easy. I have no complaints. It does what it was intended to do by connecting the two products that I needed it to and transfering amounts.

Pros

The best thing about A2X is honestly that you can set it and forget it. It's an app designed as a connecting piece, so as long as I'm seeing my purchases transfer correctly, it is working. It was easy to setup: I watched an eLearning video on YouTube created by a small business accountant/bookkeeper to see how the process went for implementation and that helped me to make my final decision to purchase the product. It was easy to setup and implement.

Cons

I haven't found any cons about this software: there is a "!" on one of the features, but I spoke with the support and they assured me that on my end and for my needs, it is setup correctly. I basically needed the app to help connect my e-commerce Shopify store to my QuickBooks Online account. It was fairly simple to implement after watching the video, and I setup it up and just let it do it's thing. I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it now for... going on close to 3 months.

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

Pros

It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Cons

Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Best Amazon to Xero integration on the market

Pros

Customer support is supreme so if you get stuck, help is on the way. Integration is great as you can copy tax and account mappings across to new clients very easily. Integration into Xero can be customized and very simple to do. its reliable and we can trust it will work every time.

Cons

Not much really! It's not really a con of the software but if A2X ventured out into other selling platforms like Shopify and eBay, then it would make our lives so easy!

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Pros

Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Time and Money saver A2X

Quick respond of A2X saves lots of time and save

Pros

A2X make the process easier for selling on Amazon. It gives great information to the business owner about their sales. It responds very quickly so saves lots of time.

Cons

It doesn't work for other sales channels.

E-commerce Accounting, without the fuss

Here at InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services , we take great pride in the level of expertise we offer to digital and online business owners; most of whom were sick and tired of standard accounting solutions that were not meeting their e-commerce needs. We help our e-commerce clients save time and increase their bottom time. A2X is one of the primary reasons we are able to do what we do. A2X is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. Really awesome tool! Highly recommended! Get started with A2X today you will not regret it!

Pros

Ease of Use, Customer service and now has Walmart

Cons

No dislikes- This is truly an awesome tool

Great resource for Amazon users

Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

Pros

A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Cons

Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Absolutely Amazing

The ease of use and the time it saves.

Pros

The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

Cons

Game changer without a doubt!

A2X saves time and is extremely reliable and accurate

Pros

I like that this software is so easy to use once it has been set up. It really does save time and with daily imports I know that my data is up to date.

Cons

The integration with the bookkeeping software wasn't difficult but it does take some time to set up the initial mapping process correctly.

Top Class Customer Service

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Pros

Game changer software. Top-class customer Service Always there to help & answer my questions

Cons

Mapping can be tricky & can take some time to complete

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

Pros

A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.

Time Saver

Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

Pros

This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

Cons

very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.