Deluxe eChecks

Online payment system for processing bills via eChecks

Deluxe eChecks Reviews

Pros

I love that it is easy to reorder checks from before, and it's great to customize what we want.

Rachel W.

Gabriel A.

Very positive experience with Deluxe eChecks. Have called their customer service department and found them to be very positive and helpful.

Cons

Worst experience I’ve ever had if I get no new information in the next 24 hours I will be filing a lawsuit.

Mariah B.

Alexander R.

Also most grocery stores that offer money services refuse to take them.

Christoph M.

4.2

Great service that makes paying out people WAY easier than issuing paper checks

They need to finish some basic functionality and integrations, but once that is done, this is a total 10/10 service

Pros

This has totally changed our payout process, allowing us to quickly and instantly pay out a lot of clients. It's a really fantastic solution that has saved us money and improved our service. We are really happy with it!

Cons

There are some drawbacks though: 1) It's been around a few years but still lacks a lot of features. You cannot filter our, search, or even go to a particular page on the payees list. We have 40 pages of payees and if I want to find "John Smith", I literally have to keep clicking page over and over and over. I'm dead serious! 2) Very large checks may have difficulty cashing.

Same as the cost of a stamp!

This program costs the exact same or less than a stamp, and in addition to saving my company money, it saves me time. It also saves my colleagues the stress of waiting for a check in the mail. I was able to still reimburse one person after she had to take an emergency flight out of state due to a parent's stroke, and I know having those funds quickly was helpful at that time. I love that I can send all of the emails, regardless of how many, at the click of a button, and only one of my colleagues (who uses an online-only bank) has had an issue depositing the check on his end. I would recommend this program to ANYONE who reimburses employees, even if they're all in the same office.

Pros

I love basically everything about this software - ease of use, the cost, the time it saves me. I work out of a different location than the majority of the rest of my colleagues, and using Deluxe eChecks enables me to make sure they are reimbursed quickly without the risk of their check being lost in the mail. It integrates almost seamlessly into Quickbooks, and I'm nowhere near an expert in Quickbooks.

Cons

Customer Service (both the support pages and the live chat) was less than desirable when I first added the program to Quickbooks - the issue was simple: I needed to add bank account information to my chart of accounts, but the level of service I was treated to during that process was not up to the same standard that the product maintains.

Not everybody accepts eChecks

I contacted the Customer Service twice and even though they could not resolve the issue they responded very quick and seemed to take the requests seriously.

Pros

If your bank accepts the checks, it is very easy and straight forward to get to your payment: download - print - cut it out - deposit via mobile banking

Cons

Unfortunately my bank stopped accepting them. After numerous calls I found out that they stopped taking those checks because the bounce rate of these checks was too high for them and therefore they want to protect their customers. Also most grocery stores that offer money services refuse to take them.

Worst Customer Support I have EVER Experienced!

Worse Customer Service Experience Ever. I have been LOCKED out of my account for over a month. And they don't care.

Pros

I loved the software and service until I had an issue (I was a user for over 10 years) Their Customer Support is the absolute WORSE I have ever experienced! EVER.

Cons

Horrible. Incompetent. Customer Service!

Simple, Quick, and Easy to use.

Pros

Love the simplicity, the user interface, and the service of E Checking. I have used Deluxe E Checking for 5 years with no errors.

Cons

The cost per check is a bit expensive, but the trade off in convenience is worth it.

Easy for me to receive my checks through work!

Pros

This is such a quick and easy solution for me to get my weekly checks

Cons

none. this service has given me no issues

Experience has been awesome.

Pros

Customer service is very helpful. Easy to track checks. Page is very easy to read and navigate. Time saver.

E-Checks

Overall i love the swiftness of payment and no long time periods waiting for a check via snail mail.

Pros

It is a fast and easy way to get paid. I am a mobile notary and I absolutely loved getting paid via echeck. It is very convenient and you get your payment right away.

Cons

I have not had a negative experience so far. Great service.

Great option for e-checks!

Pros

Deluxe eChecks is an easy way to create checks digitally. One of their best features is the ability to also create and send checks through their Checkbook app on the go.

Cons

The only con so far is the pricing of the checks. They are significantly more expensive than paper checks and some other computer checks.

Not Complicated, But Time Consuming

I hated ordering checks because of the time it took to go through every step, it feels like it could be streamlined. However it's a pretty clean program and support is helpful when you can get it.

Pros

It was pretty straightforward to use, the interface wasn't super busy or dated. There were also some customization features.

Cons

It took like 20 minutes to order checks for a customer if it was their first order, and who likes to be on a call with an agent that long? The customer support could be difficult to reach at times as well.

Cut our Payroll lead time by 75% - What used to take 6 hours now takes under 2.

#1 reason; time saver! Also easy to track history of check activity.

Pros

Easy to use, special features make sense and security is stellar. Staff can only download checks once - whether links or pdfs are sent.

Cons

I have had NO discrepancy since we started using Jan 2018. New hires are surprised to hear we "email paychecks" however once their hired in, they find it reliable and convenient since US Mail is not always on time. It's a great idea and glad it's here.

Great to order checks

Pros

Cons

They aren't the cheapest, but the customer service is great and I love the product

DELUXE E-CHECKS are EASY!

I wished more businesses were aware of this service because it would allow faster pay out to the payee. Fast, convenient, easy and cost effective.

Pros

I appreciate the ease in use of the software. Being able to email the e-checks had made our daily AP processing faster and easier. I wished more businesses were aware of this service because it would allow faster pay out to the receiver.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes toward this software.

Hard to use and sends unwanted email

Pros

Nothing. It was so bad I stopped using it before I found anything to like.

Cons

They claim to offer a range of way to redeem a payment electronically, but the check I received via them didn't have any electronic redemption options. After digging through help centers articles, I found one explaining that "some" checks don't qualify for electronic redemption and that they don't explain why for each check. They also started spamming me as soon as I signed up and they don't let you unsubscribe or cancel your account without calling them.

Money's Worth

My company is happy with the overall result of the product and the convenience.

Pros

It makes it much easier for us to order and process checks. As well as designing your own.

Cons

It does take a while to receive what you want.

Fraud, Do not use, deposit missing

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

It’s been a month deposit never hit my account, Investigation has been open I’ve been given no new information

Maria - thank you for taking time to share your review. I am sorry to hear you had trouble locating your deposit. The customer service team said they have reached out and you have resolution. We are here to help if you have any further concerns.