Equally AI Logo

Suggested alternatives

userway
usablenet-aqa
all-in-one-accessibility

With its innovative tools, advanced analytics, and outstanding customer support, Equally.ai is a game-changer for businesses of all sizes.
The interface is friendly to understand so It's good for someone new to it. It has a very modern technology and the customer service is just amazing, they are really supportive and responsive.
I really liked the ease and speed with which we integrated the Equally AI solution within our site. It gave us the ability to quickly make our site accessible to any user in few clicks.
While it may be difficult to identify a negative aspect of Equally AI, some users may find the software to be overly comprehensive or data-heavy.
I don't see anything I don't like yet. I'm still exploring more.

Amanuel A.

Civil Engineering, self-employed

My experience with Equally AI

We are looking for web content accessibility guidelines for our company website and I've found Equally.AI to be the choice.

Pros

The customizable accessibility interface to my own preference.

Cons

The pricing is fair, but I'd prefer to get additional packages

Rebeca C.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Daily manage it's easy and intuitive

Pros

This app was a recommendation of a friend of mine, and the best app I've ever found in the market. Simple to install, the user experience is easy and the support for clients really works.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about, I use the software daily and all works perfectly fine. Also the price is very good for the service we received.

DL

Dominic L.

Higher Education, self-employed

Equally AI Review: High-quality Web Accessibility Tool

Pros

Overall, I have a very good experience with Equally AI. It is a very easy and accessible tool to use and it improves web accesibility in just a few clicks. The product can be easily adapted to specific needs and the system itself is user-friendly. The customer service is available around the clock and the website is accessible for people with special needs such as dyslexia or ADHD. The program also allows use as a mobile app and online browsing at the same time.

Cons

I have had no problems with the software so far.

Queenie Faye S.

Online Media, self-employed

"Integration with ease"

Pros

Recently I had the chance to try out the Equally AI solution into our website and I was impressed how it runs smoothly. The software is intuitive and easy to use for everyone. One of the things I appreciated most about Equally AI is the accessibility given to the users which made it more efficient and effective. The software also offers excellent customer support with knowledgeable staff that are willing to answer any questions. Overall, I would highly recommend Equally AI because of it's well-designed software, user-friendly and useful features that can help any business to succeed.

Cons

We had no glitches with Equally AI. Overall, it was a smooth process.

Mahamudul H.

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Great package of Technology that will lead your business towards success

It is affordable and very user friendly. Anyone can adopt this technology very easily

Pros

Pros: Equally AI automatically assess & optimize the website as per ADA compliance. It is easily accessible to people with disabilities especially with Vision Problem. You can adjust color, contrast, Font size, orientation & host of other settings. It is also suitable for people having extensive paralysis. The core advantages of this technology is it is easy, user friendly and affordable. They provide 24x7 customer service to handle any troubleshooting and instant support

Cons

Cons: Yet I don’t find anything negative to mention. This is a brilliant creation.

Amir A.

Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Software

I incredibly increased the work flow efficiency and time management.

Pros

The usage is user friendly and super simple to understand. In addition is well integrated with other tools in the system.

Cons

In my opinion there is anything to be improved at this stage.

Zanele N.

Construction, 11-50 employees

The best I have ever seen

My experience was nothing short of amazing. I love it.

Pros

The installation was quick and easy. In just a few clicks our customers have easy access to our site. It's incredibly designed making web accessibility fast and smooth. I appreciate the ADA and WCAG compliance as it allows users living with disabilities to have quick and easy access to the App. The free trial, is a big bonus, a great way to get users to familiarise themselves with this App. I highly recommend this App. I am a happy and satisfied user.

Cons

I love everything about Equally AI. I have no complaints.

Ellen A.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing APP and user friendly

Being a color-blind person it is really hard for me to identify colors but in Equally Al they make it impossible to possible. Thanks for this amazing technology.

Pros

100 % Legit. Easy to use, you will never be disappointed when you try to use Equally Al. I highly recommend it for your website the fastest and easiest way to create an accessible website for your people.

Cons

They only accept emails but they will value your money.

Ana Laura C.

Chemicals, self-employed

The best operating system

It helps me a lot with my business.

Pros

Super easy to use, super fast, responds very quickly. It is the best operating system.

Cons

I do not have a disadvantage for the application

Jan Marie S.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 employees

" Equally AI - THE BEST SOFTWARE"

It will give the best experience.

Pros

The Equally AI is very user-friendly. The most effective approach for making webpages universally accessible. Equally AI makes sure businesses are constantly in compliance with international requirements with ongoing scans, a fully adaptable accessibility interface, and real-time monitoring. Making a website that is accessible for your audience will be beneficial.

Cons

The app is very amazing . There are no disadvantages to using the app.

AK

Angelica Kayte M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

The Pros and Cons of Equallu Al: A Comprehensive Review"

Equally Al can improve accessibility, save time and resources, provide continuous monitoring and scalability, and enhance an organization's reputation, making it an effective solution for organizations looking to improve their website's accessibility.

Pros

Cons

While Equally Al offer many benefits, organizations should also consider their limitations and potential drawbacks when deciding whether to use them as part of their accessibility strategy. A comprehensive approach that includes both automated and manual testing and review may be necessary to ensure full compliance with accessibility guidelines.

AE

Angelo E.

Design, 11-50 employees

"Accurate results with our convenient Website"

Leverage advanced Equally AI create an exceptional website experience through accessibility solutions. Make sure visitors of all types can access and use your website easily. Unlock the power of AI to make your website accessible with AI experience. Get ultimate accessibility solutions to ensure your website is working for everyone.

Pros

Find the right software for you with our recommended software suite. Discover the latest software with customizable accessibility interface for your device. Find the best option for your needs, install easily, and start using right away. Make sure your website is compliant with AI-driven monitoring. The software is designed to detect any regulatory changes and help you stay up to date.

Cons

Have a better understanding of AI technology before you decide to use it for your next project. Before you use website AI, learn about the potential drawbacks. From security to privacy concerns, discover the cons and how to mitigate them.

BG

Bianca G.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Equally AI: The Ultimate Solution for Inclusive Hiring

Equally AI's comprehensive features and intuitive interface make it an indispensable tool for any organization. It's great to see a platform that is constantly improving and adding new features to meet the ever-evolving needs of its users. Overall, I highly recommend Equally AI to anyone looking for an innovative and effective data analytics platform.

Pros

Equally AI is a fantastic software that provides a cutting-edge solution for diversity and inclusion. It is very user-friendly, customizable, and efficient in creating an inclusive workplace environment. The tool's features, such as its bias detection and analysis, are truly exceptional and valuable for any organization. The customer support team is also very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues that arise. Overall, Equally AI is a must-have tool for any company that values diversity and inclusivity.

Cons

Couldn't find cons, only good things so far

AK

Arlen Kent G.

Business Supplies and Equipment, self-employed

Equally AI is very impressive

Excellent product! It made our website a few clicks more accessible, allowing more users to appreciate our site.

Pros

Great APP, simple to install, seamlessly integrates with the current website, and resource-free. The 65+ age group is the primary target market for SitnStand.com. They can effortlessly access our website thanks to Equaly.ai.

Cons

The Equally AI solution allows both online browsing and mobile apps simultaneously. When I intended to design unique icons for the web browser and the mobile app, I ran into a problem. The issue was rectified after contacting Equally AI support, who provided a prompt response, and it is likely that more customers may benefit from the fix in the future. Another benefit of Equally AI is that the company's development team is continually working to make it more accessible.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Equally AI: A Game-Changer for Combatting Bias and Promoting Diversity in the Workplace

Overall, the Equally AI appears to be a promising and valuable platform for organizations seeking to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace and for other businesses.

Pros

Equally AI's feature of detecting and removing bias is a game-changer for businesses looking to create more inclusive and diverse workplaces. It is an innovative and effective solution that is both impressive and important for promoting fairness and equity in the workplace.

Cons

Equally AI's platform is an innovative and important tool for promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace, it is not without limitations and potential criticisms. It is important for organizations to use the platform in conjunction with other measures to address bias and promote a more equitable workplace.

EB

Elizabeth B.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

The best to use for busy website owners!

We have been more organized ever since using Equally AI and we are able to save so much time. This really helped us as students that own a small baking business.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and it does not take a lot of time to create an account or set up and customize your website. The accessibility it gives is what we like the most since the simple interface allows our customers to use our website with ease. It was also simple to integrate Equally AI in our business.

Cons

My team did not find or experience any issues or difficulties while using Equally AI, which is why we love it!

JD

Josepha D.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

“The best for websites ,gives a wide range of accessibility functionality and ensures compliance “

It is the best for website accessibility and it’s dash board help to streamline and organize your the important things for your website.

Pros

It is very easy to access and makes it easy for disabled people including blind people to access your website. It also provides solutions to non compliance websites through a set of instructions. It’s audits are also free and don’t have URL submission limit.

Cons

Personally, I feel there is no disadvantage to be incurred using Equally Al. It is best for website accessibility.

Fernanda M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

A great tool for every website!

A very easy setup and adapting process, with great UX/UI properties so, available and effective to almost anyone I would say. I highly recommend it!

Pros

I really like the fact that we've found a tool to promote inclusive language. I think it is highly intuitive when you want to use it, so there's no problem learning and navigating through it once you start diving into the process. This tool means a great advance when it comes to analyze and detect biases in text, something really important in the current time we're living for businesses as a great, quick way to create more diverse and inclusive content. We have a lot more visits now in the site and I can truly tell Equally AI made a huge difference in our game.

Cons

The price is very acceptable for such great features, so I didn't find any cons related to this tool so far!

EK

Ece K.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees

Great for website compliance

Pros

Equally AI makes it possible to stay compliant with the guidelines thanks to its advance AI solution.

Cons

It is little bit hard to get used to with the management panel of the platform.

JB

Jamaica B.

E-Learning, self-employed

A must have for todays world

Pros

As a mom, I have difficulties understanding AIs, and I need tutorials from my kids. But when I met Equally AI, its features were understandable and easy to use. Not just that, but it ensures the safety of users and is budget-friendly. I must say, this website will be a must-have for today, especially for those who work and students.

Cons

I don't have a problem using this app since it's operative and smooth.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Web accessibility easier and better for everyone

Pros

Equally AI's innovative solutions give everyone the best online experience anyone could get for a better price. With its key features, web accessibility has been easy for any websites to comply. Especially, on a retail business I'm currently working at, this made our product accessible to everyone.

Cons

I don't see any problems while using Equally AI. I'm currently happy with it.

Nelson A.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Equally AI - Great website accessibility tool

Pros

I really loved the smoothness of Equally AI on my WordPress website. Easy to install and easy to use. It is a great accessibility assistant for all users on a website, with preset profiles and multilanguage, which is a plus for this accessibility app.

Cons

No problem so far with my integration of Equally AI on my website.

SD

Semih D.

Computer Games, self-employed

That AI Helps Me Incredibly

At first, I was very cold about this, but when I tried it, I changed my mind. And changed my systems!

Pros

I most like that "Multi Language Feature" i want to open to global market for each years. and its me really helping.

Cons

I cant say i didnt least likely but i used least alerts

TL

Thayne L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

It is a great product

Pros

My experience with Igually AI has been very positive. It is a platform that offers great accessibility, and easy to use. I will definitely recommend it to more people!

Cons

I have had no negative experiences, Igually AI is amazing!!!

KF

Kouton F.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Equally Al best software of all time

From the products I've had to use, Equally Al is the best of them all. It is simple and very productive.

Pros

I like the interface and ease of use the most.

Cons

I have everything in Equally Al. It is a very good product