All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Horsebills Reviews

Ian K.

Read the full review
This has been easy to use and our group, Success Racing, loves it.

dennis o.

Barbara R.

Read the full review

Cons

When I addressed the fact that I typed in the name several times and it struggled to find the horse I was looking to bill, I was literally told, “it’s your lack of competence, not the system.

Barbara R.

4.5

Racing Stable Accounting made EASY

What I love about Horsebills is everything is in one place. I no longer have to keep track of emails or where or not the invoice is pay. I log in, and all the invoicing and payment information is right in front of me. We've been in the racing industry now for over ten years, and Horsebills makes reviewing and paying the trainers invoices seamless. Our regular business ventures require us to travel, and with Horsebills we can pay while out of town instead of waiting until we return. I'm sure this feature improves our trainers cashflow which overall helps keep our training costs down.

Pros

It's easy for me to keep track while traveling on expenses and when there is a question turn around for an answer is quick

Cons

I'd like more industry people to use the software. Veterinarians invoices are complicated and never consistant between them I'd like to see them use the software

Excellent

Horsebills has made my life so much easier! They are 100% reliable! I've never had such rapid response times and availability! Marc and his team are worth every penny!!

Pros

The available and response times!!

Cons

0 cons

Not User Friendly

It took a long time to set up, which I expected. But the difficulty of creating invoices was the worst. You have to got through so many steps to create one, then you have to go to more steps to view it, then more again to edit. You can’t just simply create one invoice. I honestly don’t know why they even have the option on there since you can’t us it. When I addressed the fact that I typed in the name several times and it struggled to find the horse I was looking to bill, I was literally told, “it’s your lack of competence, not the system”. Needless to say, I canceled my subscription immediately.

Pros

The easiest part was tracking accounts payable.

Cons

Difficulty of creating invoices, and the unresponsive/slow search engines. If your looking for a quick simple billing system, this is NOT for you!

Partnership Monthly Invoicing Made Easy...

After just 2 months of billing this became the easiest and best way to bill. Clients and partners pay quicker and it's so easy to track payments! If I do have any questions, our reps responses are quick and easy to follow instructions. Customer Service is Outstanding!

Pros

Very easy to use!

Cons

Since I only use it once a month for billing, I have to jog my memory to remember how to do it, but seriously it very easy!

OK, mixed.

downloads

Pros

Simple enough. Download options. One hundred character minimum is silly, this is not user friendly.

Cons

Miss getting an old fashion bill in the mail. Do not like the fee being passed on to the client. I feel this should be paid by the provider that chose this solution for their benefit. It was quicker (and free) to just use my bank bill pay.

Horsebills.com is a Winner

Easy to use and simplifies the billing / bookkeeping process. Allows for directct tea actions and easy search of documents.

Pros

Connected to my bank account, alerts

Cons

Would like to see one click pay all bills or take out a few steps in payment process

Fast and Easy to Use

I love horsebills.com. It is easy for me to use and my trainer gets paid much faster. All it takes is a few clicks and I am done! Much easier than writing a check.

Pros

Fast and easy to use.

Cons

I cannot get it to work on ipad. I have to use a laptop.

this has been easy to use and our group, Success Racing, loves it

I would highly recommend this to anyone involved in racing or billing. it is easy to use and makes billing and collecting money, very simple. we are in the process of starting another syndicate and this software will make the difficult part of ownership, much easier.

Cons

Glad it remembers my bank routing, saves a lot of time and energy

Pros

It is nice that you can charge a Credit or debit account for paying your balance due and great that they send you an email when there is a new charge to be paid.

Cons

Getting my account Set up was rocky, it wouldn't sync accurately with Chase- had to get owner of horsebills involved

QuickBooks for Horsemen

Makes keeping track of all the bills very easy. When I did my taxes this year my accountant loved the ease of figuring out my numbers (usually a mess!)

Convenient Bill Pay & History

Getting my horse bill each month with a breakdown and being able to pay online makes things easy. Also I love being able to go back and track the history of my horse.

Pros

Being able to pay online and the revenue tab with all the info and history it provides me

Cons

I can't think of anything that I have not liked.

User friendly

Great program and first class quality!!!

Simplify your life

My experience with Horsebills has been great. The program is easy to access from anywhere and it is great at keeping you organized. It is easy to get your bills out on time and the customer support is so quick to respond and helpful.

Pros

You can access it from anywhere because it is on the internet.

Cons

It is kind of hard to use and you have to manually add everything for every horse.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.