Additional information for Horsebills
Key features of Horsebills
View All Features
- Electronic invoices
- Accounting and billing
- Maintain horse ownership percentages
- Automated processes
- Invoice and record storage
- Streamlined communication
- 'Chat' capabilities for internal approvals or disputes
- Web support
- Customized email and alerts
- Cost and payment management
- Electronically send and receive money
- Credit card integration
- Vender-to-vendor billing
- Owner and vendor information
- Billing records
- Billing authorizations
- Bank transfers
- Encryption and security protocols
- Multiple user roles
- Horse database / roster
- In and out dates
- Electronic payments
Primary vendors including trainers, consignors and farm managers can efficiently maintain horse ownership percentages with Horsebills.
Horsebills' automated process improves billing and invoicing accuracy and nearly eliminates human error through the various multi-layered accounting features.
Users can pay multiple invoices from a single recipient with one simple online payment transaction using ACH bank transfer or credit card within the portal.
Owners percentages are automatically calculated once an invoice is created and sent to Horsebills.com.
Users can hold various roles within the Horsebills portal including owner, vendor and syndicate/partnership manager.