Qualia Logo

Qualia Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.37/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

This software is smarter than I am and knows what I need even before I do. The onboarding process helped me to set up for success and the customer service is the absolute best.
I have nothing but great things to say about this software. Keep up the amazing work.
There has yet to be a single feature of the software I dislike or found confusing.
Discount on property tax prorations missing, need to do it manually.

Qualia users...

Intella-logocaret

Intella

Double Time Docs-logocaret

Double Time Docs

How would you rate Qualia?

Always progressing

Great! Also taking in our input and changing or applying - Qualia actually listens. Now just waiting for our Funding Calendar :)

Pros

I get so many good reviews for communication and knowing the status of the file.

Cons

One minor thing is that could have some work is - When a connect user is receiving an email; that all parties in the connect message show in the email notification that they received. So they are not blindly replying not knowing all parties connected to the email.

Game Changer!

Our organization is constantly evaluating ways to improve our efficiency. Qualia Connect has been a big part of why we are the market leader in technology in the State of Oklahoma.

Pros

Qualia Connect features provide our organization with the automation and digital closing experience that is expected from today's buyers, sellers, agents and lenders.

Cons

The commitment, CD's, settlement statements, CPL, etc are automatically shared with the appropriate parties. Please add the capability to automatically share additional documents. We recently implemented RON through a third-party vendor until RON is implemented through Qualia in the State of Oklahoma. We're looking forward to the roll out of RON in Oklahoma.

Abhorrent Customer Service

I liked Qualia when it worked but once they feel they have you locked in, service disappears.

Pros

This software is incredible when it all works as it should. However, when it doesn't you will be put off

Cons

The Customer Service is horrible. Qualia quit interfacing which my bank correctly. I am told that it is a third party contracted by Qualia which is the issue. At first, I got the run around and was told to review many online trainings. I was even sent to individualized training where the trainer admitted it was a Qualia issue. When you call customer service, you get "go review this link" (training) or "that's not my job". Today, customer service even offered to put in a ticket to "add a new feature" for a feature that the customer service representative didn't even realize was already a feature in Qualia.

Great Product

Overall I love using Qualia and would recommend it to anyone in the title business.

Pros

I love Qualia. It is very user friendly and easy to train new people. The videos make it simple. I just love this title product compared to others I have used.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that there is a lot of updates and the functionality changes sometimes and I didn't realize that happened.

Qualia changes the way we do business

Our productivity has increased and we are able to accommodate higher volumes of closings with more ease.

Pros

Qualia is incredibly easy to use. It's versatile and certain sections of it are customizable. We love the workflows, internal and external messaging features, document storage and the fact that it is SECURELY cloud based.

Cons

Rate calculator section needs improvement as it does not include all rate types and scenarios. It would also be great if we could toggle "connect" requests off for certain customers.

Qualia meets all our needs easily and economically

The Qualia experience is intuitive. The sequencing for data entry matches our normal procedures and thought processes. Changes are easy to make in data.

Pros

The interface is easy to use. Customer service is prompt and awesome. Custom documents are easy to code. Accounting is simple.

Cons

We have found nothing lacking in this software.

A Fresh Approach to an Outdated Profession

I could not be happier with the experience. It's a platform focused on ease of use for both administrators and users. A perfect fit for those who have tried (and struggled) with other programs, due to lack of partner integrations.

Pros

When I left my previous position at a larger title firm two years ago, Qualia was the platform we elected to move forward with and it has been a fantastic decision. The systems ease of use is second to none, and a great starting point for those wanting to utilize a small office.

Cons

The system does not account for every possible situation that may occur in a real estate transaction, but the development team is responsive to inquiries, and once something has been brought to their attention, not only to they address the issue, but they often resolve the underlying issue to prevent it from becoming a recurring problem.

Hands down the most user friendly title/escrow software I've used in 24 years!

Pros

Very easy to customize everything to your company's needs. Customer service is readily available and responsive .

Cons

I would like it if it was easier to mark up the documents within the document viewer and would love to have the ability to make notes directly on the documents rather than using a text box to view the note, that only pops up when hovering over it.

Qualia is a Quality product

Great once the software was integrated and all the staff was trained.

Pros

This software is a one stop shop for closing, accounting, and documentation management. Customer support is responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve but they have a large quantity of learning materials and support to assist.

Our team LOVES Qualia

We love it!

Pros

It's very user friendly, and easy to find anything.

Cons

A lot of people don't like having to create an account and logging in every time.

Quality Closings With Qualia

Overall, I love using Qualia and am so glad we have adopted this software into our practice. Everything is so convenient -- from ordering title and revising the commitment to e-signing documents for closing! I appreciate that the Qualia team is always responsive and ready to help solve any problem as well. Thank you!!

Pros

I am a "list person" so the task list is my favorite feature. It eliminates the need for paper to-do lists for individual files and is great for providing a quick visual of what has been done. I like that our administrators created specific workflows for different types of purchases as a basis of what needs to be done, and I can customize those workflows to any necessary deviations in my file as well. This feature has definitely improved my processing experience.

Cons

I don't like that it isn't "non-user" friendly -- if an agent or lender doesn't like it or can't access it for whatever reason, it makes it more time consuming for us. You cannot drag an email straight into the system without saving it to the desktop first, and cannot add a document to an email without downloading it first. We previously used Ramquest and this was a feature that is really missed by...

21st Century Settlement Software

Qualia has been a game-changer for us, being able to bring in partners and customers. Centralizing email has been wonderful, and the accounting functions by and large are really strong. It's strong for any sized company, and shows clients you're a modern-day company.

Pros

Where to start? Being able to use it on any web browser, for one. Being able to invite settlement agents and customers to add selective info is another. Multiple users in a file at the same time is fantastic. The accounting functions are strong, and being able to create custom reports is good.

Cons

I wish their docs were a little easier to use and manipulate. Some of the accounting functions can be finicky, and it would be helpful to have the ability to export any accounting data as csvs- not just the reports. I have nitpicks with their banking/check printing functions. Their help sections could be more detailed. More bank integration would be helpful. But seriously, it's great.

A Key Component in Our Real Estate Practice

Very positive. Good integration. Learning time to get comfortable with the program was between three and four weeks, but still learning features that improve our product and workflow. I would recommend it to any firm who practices Real Estate, or title company.

Pros

Once you get past the learning curve, Qualia's speed, reporting capabilities and tracking features make it an essential tool in our practice. Not only the ability to have multiple users working the same file at the same time, but having the ability to open two instances of the same file, lets the work progress faster. The customizable Tracking feature lets us assign tasks and determine what needs prioritization. I haven't experienced any delays when requesting Customer Service by phone, and they always are helpful.

Cons

Qualia's price is in the higher range for this type of software, but we're not regretting it. The biggest negative that I have is the lack of written supporting materials. I'm old school, I want to read how it's done, not watch a video which may or may not have what I need.

Awesome Product

Qualia has made a huge difference in our productivity and propelled us to the 21st century! We are getting more real estate transactions due to the fact that we can rely on our software to provide our customer with a more accurate and efficient job.

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy to integrate your own documents. Updates are always available. From a post-closing point of view , Qualia gives us the option to record directly our documents to Simplifile which makes the process more efficient and faster.

Cons

Not much to dislike about the product. Would like to have the ability to write some comments in color font.

Qualia changed the way we do closings!

overall, i love working with this software. It was easy to learn and change to from our previous program. I worked for over 10 years on a different program and this is by far much better.

Pros

I love the interaction this software creates among all parties in the transaction. You can log in and see what's going on if you are a buyer, seller or agent at all times. It makes working on files from home or if you need to fill in for another closer in another office everyone has access to the files. It flows well and helps us do our jobs easier

Cons

There are some issues with electronic signing of documents when you have to bring a document into Qualia from your computer. Sometimes it doesn't allow the documents to be signed. If the buyer or seller only has one email address for both husband and wife it creates issues as well.

Great Product

This saves me so much time!

Pros

All of my files are in one place and its easy to search.

Cons

Still working on integrating things with my program. But I have recommended this program to other offices and they said the initial set up was difficult but now that it is done they like the product.

Great product!

Exceptional

Pros

Very user friendly and much easier to navigate through the information. I love the on-line real time so that as soon as you enter data it is there and populates where it should. Lots of features that can be incorporated and merges in

Cons

Well, I'm trying to think of something??? Honestly I can't think of anything... Sure when you first start you have to learn all the ins and outs, but the training videos are great and very accessible at any time that fits your schedule.

Full Endorsement of Qualia

In a day and age where getting exceptional service is rare, Qualia stands at the top.

Pros

Qualia is simply the best title and settlement software on the market. My firm has used it for several years, and I cannot imagine practicing without it. It is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. Qualia has set the standard in settlement software.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like. Any small issues or "bugs" are quickly fixed by Qualia.

Good option for the evolving title industry

Pros

The most attractive part about Qualia is that it's web-based and accessible anywhere the Internet lives. Secondly, the ability to integrate (most) underwriters and other vendors into one platform basically sells it.

Cons

Because Qualia tries to "play with everyone" it presents the problem of you fix one feature for a particular agent or location, but it then creates an issue for another. Also, real estate and title is so different from one end of the country to the other, it's difficult to cater to everyone when it comes to specific features and options.

Very glad we switched

We are extremely happy with Qualia overall. the fact that it interfaces easily with Word is one of the biggest benefits we see. As a law firm, we often tweak standard documents to meet the needs of our clients, and it is as simple as possible using Qualia. We also like the fact that they listen to us and try to integrate ideas that we have into the program.

Pros

We immediately saved at least 20 minutes per file in opening files. Getting around the various parts of the program is simple. Our office is substantially more productive since we started using Qualia.

Cons

My only real gripe is that because it is cloud based, they are constantly updating it. However, sometimes, an update to one part affects another part in unanticipated ways.

Must Have Product for Real Estate

We love Qualia and Qualia Connect. Our clients are now filling out their own information which helps with accuracy. I am able to see where all of our files are throughout the closing process. It is very easy to use and has a friendly user-interface. this program helps our firm stay organized, and it alerts us if there is something wrong with the file. I would recommend this program to any realtor, mortgage professional or attorney.

Pros

Qualia has doubled our business in closings in the first 6 months of getting it. It helps our Firm not only manage clients, but is very user friendly. They provide quick and easy tutorial videos that help the staff navigate the ins and outs of Qualia. We recommend this software to any real estate professional, because it is the only software out there who is thinking ahead for you. I love the "Tasks" list that helps me stay focused and take care of issues before they arise.

Cons

I would like for there to be a report for the birthdays of my clients. Ideally, I would like to send my clients a birthday card, but there is no report that I can run to see their birthdays by month order.

Head and Shoulders Over Others

The transition form our old software to Qualia was virtually seamless. Qualia support was extremely helpful with the transition and implementation. Our users are now pros on the system and there was a simple learning curve as the software is extremely intuitive.

Pros

I like the accounting features most about the software. Particularly the ability to easily conduct a daily reconciliation and the Positive Pay function.

Cons

What I like least is the cost of Qualia Connect.

Great product!

Pros

I love the fact that it is web based and can be accessed anywhere. It is very user friendly and documents can be customized to your own companies needs. We have two offices and I like the instant messaging between users. The customer service is very friendly and helpful.

Cons

I wish there was a way to assign jobs by office and not just by company. Have the ability to drag attachments from Gmail and not have to download. Other than those minor issues, I can't think of anything that I would change.

Qualia: A Work Changing Software

I like it a lot. I was nervous at first but the learning curve was much smaller than other systems I have worked on. Even with only working on it about 9 months I have really like and learned a lot.

Pros

It is hard to choose just one thing but I would say that how it is organized. Each of the tabs work very well together in a way that flows from one to the other and back.

Cons

It is somewhat rigid where the system does not let the user have as much control whereas on another system I worked on before I was able to override and change things which would make my job easier.

Great Software!

It has definitely changed the game in software for our business! There is nothing out there that can currently compare to its level of service and competence.

Pros

It's extremely user friendly. You have the ability to learn the system on your own without the need of a formal teaching setting.

Cons

There are several state-specific needs and guidelines for our business that are not included or already built into the software. But that being said, the Qualia team has worked with us to make sure that we have all the necessary state required items.