75health Reviews

Cloud-based EMR / EHR for doctors, clinics & hospitals

75health

Review Summary

bhuvi m.

I loved using 75health application. If I can get to customize the system a little more to meet my organization' need it will be fantastic.

Rotimi A.

Thanks to the time, effort and money put in by the developers of this free solution. I wish they can continue to find enough funding for this good inititiative.

Raman B.

Cons

EMR software makes the Paperless work which reduce the burden of doctors.

bhuvi m.

You have to remember your Kpid and there is no mobile app.

Owen D.

Setup and initial usage can be a little complicated. NO means of stripping down the application to specific required features.

Rotimi A.

4.4

Simple ad easy to use

Generally fine. There were two down times and any downtime for a cloud based EMR is bad.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity of the interface

Cons

Search capability is rather limited. Not all fields are searchable. Everything is visible to the PHR (patient) except the Alert box so beware.

Dear Alan, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for our users. We apologies for the inconvenience caused for you. Moreover we would like to inform you that the patient module has been designed to make the patients aware of their medical health and to access their data. For any suggestion you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

EMR Management Got So EASY

Excellent.

Pros

Managing medical records of at least 70 consults and not less than 10 admission daily is never easy. But thanks to 75 Health (despite being on Free Trial)... everything became so handy. This is the best acronym we can give to 75 health: E - Everything A - At a S - Systematic Y - waY

Cons

They removed the ability to attach files in the free trial

Dear Archie B, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. Regarding the pricing, we have now undergone some changes to continue to invest in the stability and scalability of our application and serve you better, we are also making sure that the pricing is minimal and as per the industry standards. For more assistance, please write an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Great start but need more to improve......

I came across 75Health while looking for an app to take care of my patients record electronically. I find this application very useful as it has an android app also which adds to its convenience of use and portability. However, while using for some time i find it deficient in certain important features. I am still using it for my daily practice management and finding it helpful. Hope future updates will improve in its deficient aspects about which i have personally emailed to the developer team. They also responded very positively.

Pros

1. It is very easy to use and i can register and record my patient within few minutes. 2. The cell phone and email notification features is great. It helps immediately connect with my patient. 3. I specially like the attach file feature where i can immediately take snaps and upload lab reports, x ray or even OPD tickets and old documents.

Cons

1. Section for Vital signs is not adequate lack certain important parameter like head circumference (very important for me as pediatrician) 2. Physical examination with review of system in detail in lacking

Dear Saroj, Thank you for your valuable feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Both Vital signs and physical examination has been updated on the latest version. For more assistance please write back the email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Quality Patient Recording & Retrieval System

I am confident this software is the one of the best to manage the patient data both from clinic side and patient side reference and retrieval. I recommend this to the medical practitioners.

Pros

The software is so easy to install and use as a dependable document management and retrieval system for clinics, nursing homes and hospitals. The manual recording is cumbersome and prone to errors of different kinds besides being unfriendly to port files from one system to another. A boon to medical practitioners!

Cons

In fact there is none that I can think of.

Free trial only

Pros

Seemed user friendly and intuitive. Good value.

Cons

Not enough functionality for what I needed

Dear Steve, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for our users. We apologies for the inconvenience caused for you and would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customiztions and feature enhacements. Moreover if you would like to share the details of your requirement please drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Good to start with

Pros

Cost. Which is zero to start with. So good for people starting their practice

Cons

Could have been more flexible when it comes to prescription layouts

Dear Jateen U, thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application secure and easier to use. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customiztions and feature enhacements to enhance the user experience. For more assistance please email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Great Product!

Overall it is great! I hope it will continue to be free for current users.

Pros

I can't believe its free of charge. The interface is good looking. It is very easy to use and log in data. The template slots in the patient file and health record are really helpful. They cover everything i usually use.

Cons

I'm not sure why the name is called 75. Its not really outstanding. Even the app for this is the logo 75.

Dear Doctor, thank you for posting your review, We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. For more assistance please write back the email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

I feel like it could be a real good tool to help me keep track of my clients, but I need to use it more often.

Pros

I needed something to help me keep track of the clients I counsel, and this software is helping me do that

Cons

Not all features are easy to understand and use, but this is also my fault because I am not dedicating the time to use it in the way I should.

Dear Daniel Wiens, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users and a lot of customization has been added to the latest version of our application. If you find it convenient we can also connect with you for an online individual demo to walk you through our application, kindly drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Good all round

Pros

Easy to use. All necessary information can be bundled up on a single page

Cons

Could be faster to input info. I would rather be able to input directly into the space provided without having to open the dialogue and finalise it

Dear Doctor, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a suggestion. We are always working towards to make the software easier to be used by the users. We would like to inform you that we will have this suggestion internally analyzed and we will be implement this in our platform. We will be updating you once the requirement is updated. For any suggestion, you can drop an email us to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Web based EHR

Pros

1. Free 2. Easy to use. 3. Convinient as it is web based no need to install any software .

Cons

Need more features like ordering tests , to upload patient's reports

Dear Divakara, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We make the concern features like ordering tests, to upload patient's reports the information will be processed in the latest updates. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Great Product For Your Wallet

Pros

I used this software as a graduate student in the field of health informatics to assess the interoperable and qualitative standards of several electronic medical and health record systems. This cloud computed, affordable, and functional system is beyond impressive and can certainly be used in the field of healthcare and patient management and treatment due to its complex yet easy to navigate set up. I recommend to those who are shopping for a system and want to ensure all checklist items are available to them.

Cons

I wish there were less steps to take when inserting records into the system. It would be more timely to just insert areas to upload and retrieve without having to open multiple tabs.

Dear Rim, thank you for posting your review and being a valued customer. We are always looking into adding more features to assist practices better. We are also working on the option to enable patients to do more in our PHR platform. It would be great if you can share with us more details on how we could make the charting quicker and other features you prefer to use. This will be helpful for us to have them analyzed and work on introducing them to our platform. Please do let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to support@75health.com

Electronic medical records for doctors

75health EMR technology is easy to use, so which make our work easier and smarter. EMR software helps to practice where clinics, hospitals or practitioner can use to maintain their patients health or medical records in an electronic format. Electronic Medical Records Software-75health has made it possible to access and handle all patient information in an easy and comfortable manner. EMR software makes the Paperless work which reduce the burden of doctors. It saves the time and cost. Its amazing customizable features for all specialization is helpful to all kind of doctors.

Pros

Its most amazing features are like-able. Inbuilt automatic alerts and auto remainders to the patients, auto report generations,appointment fixing are like-able

Cons

only authorized people have access to the medical records

Dear Bhuvi, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com.

Excellent Software

Pros

It manages patients appointment well, also database keeps information of all the patients accurately. The best feature is appointment scheduler.

Cons

I should have known it early but now my life is simple. On a serious note sms alert could be improved.

Dear Shiva, thank you for posting your review. We are continuously working towards enhancing our SMS alerts feature and more options like modifying the appointment SMS alerts intervals has been recently introduced to serve you better. You can also write to us to support@75health.com if you prefer more options or features and if you have more suggestions or feedback for us.

I enjoyed using the site

Pros

It is very easy and convinent , I ejoyed using the software. Easy to use )) I can keep my patients records here a long time, then I can use them for my practice.

Cons

Nothing , everything is ok! But, in my opinion one should create more easier software to use. In addition one should add more detailed features for using.

Dear Jamol, thank you for your valuable positive feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Next Generation Paperless & Effectice Piece of Software

I believe 75health.com is the future when it comes to keeping doctors, patients, pharmacies & medical aids up to date once it has fully launched and customized to everyone's needs!

Pros

Only authorized personnel have access to medical records, for Doctors, it is easier to treat a patient as all their medical history is already available once they have been registered and activated, patients can be treated anywhere as long as the doctor is using 75health.com. Patients have access to their medical records through their phone(s) or email. Doctors can easily dispense medication and scripts as they will already be having the medical history of their patients. The confidentiality of 75health.com is out of this world! Patients can arrange appointments with their doctors through 75health.com using only their phones and vice versa.

Cons

Confidential and Simple to use.

Dear Ishmael N, Thank you for posting your review and for being a valued customer. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use Cloud storage Monthly reports

Cons

Small size for logo No examination part No reports for frequent symptoms or frequent drugs used

Dear Nabeel, thank you for your review. Our application is accomplished in the cloud storage mode pattern. We are looking at about the size of the logo and the examination part has been included in the latest version. Regarding frequent symptoms, our technical team is looking into it. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance and we will get in touch with you.

Excellent EMR software

Pros

It's ability to store all data of a patient in just a few clicks, where you can compare each patient's record and observe their progress

Cons

Some portions of the software were too complex to be used on a daily basis, hoping for a better, friendly options so we can maximize its use

Dear Santos M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

GREAT SOFTWARE FOR SMALL CLINICS

It is a great tool for someone that does not have any system at all.

Pros

It is easy to have the medical history of patients online, is user-friendly and has the basic features that any small clinic needs for the team including the receptionist, nurses and doctors.

Cons

I use the system for a very short time, because it is limited, it does not include the part of the medical prescriptions and it is very simple, it helps with the administrative part but it lacks a lot of the medical record must include.

Dear Gregorio, thank you for your feedback. Our application is user-friendly that any kind of leads generation for the small clinic to large pharmacies can repute the medical prescription for their own ability to include the parts in the system. You can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Probably the best cloud EHR out there

I simply enjoy using 75Health software . Its very fast ,simple , user friendly , with multiple built in macros that simply your task and the software just keeps getting better with each update . There r little features that make a huge difference .

Pros

Too many things . The macros in the EHR the Alert notes . The birds eye view of the notes . The Appoint Scheduler

Cons

That I discovered it so late

Dear Haroon, thank you for posting your review. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

It makes telemedicine awesome experience and it worth the price

Health information records of people, telemedicine and medical history of the patients been stored and transferred with full details

Pros

The storage capacity and quality assurance.It is the best ever seen and makes work easier, faster and less costly

Cons

Actually the software works very faster and easier, just that I will advice the cost should be lowered

Dear Adeniyi, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. The price of our software is affordable and it also comes with a lot of features. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

A great EMR for starting companies

I am able to keep up with my patients visits and medical records. I can easily refer them to the clinic. It’s a well organized software kudos to the creator. I am very impressed

Pros

It has all the features I needed. It has space billing and appointments. Mostly the fact that it audits everything done on it. It’s hard to cheat and steal from it.

Cons

It’s hard to say what I don’t like, as I haven’t noticed any. It signs me out too quickly tho.

Dear Adesewa, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Its an extremely easy to use software with a user-friendly interface

Pros

It covers all the aspects from maintaining Patient database to managing appointments to billing .Plus the system alert sms to patient really helps.The response time to any query is excellent and the back end team is very cooperative

Cons

Can't sync or export the calendar to any other interface and sms alert should go 24hr before the appointment rather than 48 hrs

Dear Amna A, thank you for your review. Our technical team is looking for the entire part of the system that includes the calendar option to improve the quality of interface and SMS alert instantly. You can also drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.

Great experience from an evolving product.

Pros

75health is a great product. Some of the reasons I think it is are its: Ease of use | Simplicity Ready support Great price Costant upgrades

Cons

Lacks a few of the modern EHR features but it doesn't take away from the functionality. The product still needs to upgrade its internal messaging and mailing module. The tech support team is currently working on this for a near future release.

Dear Shem L, thank you for your positive review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at support@75health.com

75health EHR review

Pros

- Very easy to use - Quick entry - Cheap in comparison to other EHR softwares for a small population

Cons

No complaints after 4 months of using the product. Used athenaClinicals in the past and found 75health to be a much better product for my company's needs.

Dear Jeremy K. thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are happy that you liked our software. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. You can also drop an email to support@75health.com if you require any assistance.

Very easy to use and useful.

Better service in terms of professionality, safety an efficacy.

Pros

Ease of use, fast, updates regularly. Can be adapted to everyday use as it contains all features needed I daily clinical practice.

Cons

Customer support could be better. But overall nothing much to worry. Updates are sometimes done during the day whilst using it.

Dear Bjorn B, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to support@75health.com and we will get in touch with you.