Axxess Home Health Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend8.2/10

See full reviews by rating

Navigation from screen to screen is easy and helps keeps task manageable. Messaging qualities are great for communication with different staff members within the agency.
Definitely better than using a spreadsheet to maintain records. I hope to see functionality improve so it will work better in connection with other software.
The software system is generally a good product which benefits our company and ability to manage patients and staff effectively.
It is beyond frustrating to be on hold for hours. It is beyond frustrating when the software is not working and every nurse is calling from the field as they are unable to function.
Secondly, they are not suppose to be harsh and rude when addressing a frustrated customer whom out of Axxess billers mistakes and in-experience made the customer loose money.
This company has very poor ethics and is managed and run poor.

Axxess Home Health users...

myUnity Home Care & Hospice-logocaret
listing-logo

myUnity Home Care & Hospice

How would you rate Axxess Home Health?

Easy

Pros

I really enjoy billing through axxess is really easy just a push of buttons and it goes straight through.

Cons

When i submitt raps and finals Sometimes i can't find them under the claims on the DDE and i have to resubmit.

Axxess is great for clinicians, but needs work on their customer service support.

Pros

It is clinician friendly and great for the nurses and therapist. The updates for compliance are nice.

Cons

Customer service support for AXXESS is terrible. The wait far exceeds what should be considered normal. The customer service reps are very nice, just the availability and turnaround needs improved. Possibly a contact person per facility would help?

Love the mobile app

Pros

The mobile app is very easy to use. I don't need internet when I'm at my patients home taking notes.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app times out and kicks me out. Call their customer support when you're having issues.

Recent updates have made it virtually impossible to operate

Where do I start...the changes don't make sense at all. I understand trying to be compliant with the new Medicare Conditions of Participation, but to make such a drastic overhaul of things is just ridiculous. Doctors have no idea where to sign the Plan of Care which costs us in revenue as we cannot bill without a signed plan of care. This is affecting our bottom line and putting us at risk of not having our documentation signed on time. Nurses have no idea how to navigate this and it is not user friendly at all. Can never get a hold of anyone when we have glitches. Billing errors etc.

Pros

It was the best software and very user friendly before all the recent changes. It made it easy to run the back office well with it's numerous reports and the HR credential tracking is good

Cons

Poor customer service. It is beyond frustrating to be on hold for hours. It is beyond frustrating when the software is not working and every nurse is calling from the field as they are unable to function!!

Great software program.

Would like to be able to access chart after signing, to occasionally add missed data.

Pros

Easy to learn. Great templates. Have occasionally come across some diagnosis that is totally not covered under the templates.

Cons

ROC and SOC very lengthy and time consuming. Wish the programs could be somewhat streamlined so the charting doesn't actually take longer than the actual visit.

Easy to use but can't be customized

Pros

Cons

Reaching out to customer support is a headache and very much time consuming. Will be on hold for an hour at a time and may not even get accurate information.

Excellent for All

Is an easy software to you. Not confusing to a beginner. One can navigate it easily as far as you are a little bit computer trained.

Pros

very self-educative

Cons

Non that I know of now. May know later

Axxess Home Health

Excellent

Pros

What I like best is the patient face sheet module. Its so simple to put patient information.

Cons

it easy to maneuver. The step by step is easy to teach and very understandable.

UPDATE/ENHANCEMENTS TAKE MONTHS TO YEARS, WHICH SHOULD BE EVERY (2) WE

Pros

SALES TEAM IS AWESOME, DEVELOPERS-POOR, SUPPORT TEAM IS "IFFY" TRAINING TEAM-POOR

Cons

REPORTS ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE IN COMPUTER MUST REQUEST REPORTS AND WAIT FOR THEM TO BE SENT. POOR PAYROLL GENERATION POOR DATA RETRIEVAL: MARKETING SOURCES; BY DATE RANGE: UNABLE TO TRACK INDIVIDUAL REFERRAL SOURCES BY DATE RANGE UNABLE TO HAVE OASIS DATA COMPARISON FROM SOC-DISCHARGE UNABLE TO SHOW INSTANT BILLING NEEDS; PRIOR TO FINAL: I.E. IF 485 NOT SENT/RECEIVED/MD ORDERS NOT SENT/RECEIVED. POOR EVV USE IN FIELD AND IS NOW AN EXTRA MONTHLY COST. BUT ONLY USABLE 50% OF TIME

Dear Joy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Axxess. We truly value customer feedback and always seek to give our customer’s the best experience possible. We will have one of our success coaches reach out to you to assist with the issue you are experiencing. Thousands of agencies like you trust our user-friendly software to grow their business and focus on patient care. Our philosophy is to focus on our customers at all time and your voice matters. Thank you for choosing Axxess! Sincerely, Your Friends at Axxess

I️ get help from the great Axxess employees any time I️ need it

Great customer service, very friendly and great product

Pros

My question are answered fast and with professional knowledge. Help me to get set up for payments, I love the billing system

Cons

The signature for nurses visit you be part of the monthly charge part of the whole package. I️ will like a department the help with cost report

This reviewer only left a rating

When I think of what Axxess has done for not only the home health industry as a whole but my own personal place of employment, I can’t help but want the world to know about how great of a product it is and how easy life has been since Axxess. I have worked for Machris Home Health for two years now and every since we started using Axxess there has been less stress, less chaos, and less hassle. Before,...

tickled orange....

Pros

I love that I can pre-load my previous assessments to the SN notes and also to the OASIS. This feature saves a tremendous amount of time. I also love that I can call AXXESS at any time I have an issue and usually get an answer within a few minutes.

Cons

I've come across a couple of issues in the past regarding the technicians not being able to fix the problem right away, making my productivity slow down. This was pretty inconvenient. Another thing that I really don't like is when the entire system is DOWN...this has only happened a few times, but always seems to happen when I have no patients to see and need to get my computer work completed.

Axxess Partnership

Pros

The software is easy to use and we get top-notch support.

Cons

While the software addresses most of the functionalities we need to run the agency, there are other enhancements that can be made specifically on the reporting area. There are reports that I need as Administrator that's not in the canned reports.

CMHHC

I have had the pleasure to work with during my entire professional career.

Pros

Ease of use, simple to train on.

Cons

Reporting is inadequate. Should have a user reporting module that allows us to create our own reports.

Great product and easy to use, but priced a little high.

Pros

The customer support was always fantastic and the software was pretty easy to learn and use for everyone.

Cons

We are a new office/business and unfortunately we were priced out of continuing to use Axxess. Had the pricing been better, we would have stayed forever, but over 1 thousand dollars a month for software alone on a new business is too difficult to stomach.

User Friendly

Pros

Easy to enter in profiles for patients and staff. Scheduling center is easy to use.

Cons

Unable to add notes under staff profiles. This would be a helpful feature to add so that the contacts you've made with this staff regarding scheduling, HR, etc could be documented and tracked.

AXXESS is the best software in the market today!

I know that each person have their own preference, but AXXESS is the best software out there today. I have used other software programs before, but I chose AXXESS for our agency simply because the system is user friendly and the people we dealt with from AXXESS provided us with excellent customer service. From the very beginning when we were inquiring down to the training and implementation to the...

Pros

Ease of use and awesome technical support.

Cons

The cost and value of new added features.

Alternate Administrator

I love the multi-window feature. This is a fabulous feature that I use quite often even to the point were I want to go beyond the 8 window limit, since I tend to multi-task and get sidetrack every so often. Plus it allows me to pause where I am at without loosing my spot. The amount of service compared to the amount of money paid each money is worth it. I don't think you can find anything else that compares at such an affordable rate.

Pros

The activity report is great for keeping track on our employees productivity and being able to know if/when they are starting their paperwork.

Cons

My QA does not like the new QA center; however for those new to the product it wouldn't make a difference since they would be learning it the new way already.

Amazing customer service

Pros

customer rep. was so courteous and professional! We stayed a customer of Axxess because of her. She was extremely knowledgeable.

Great Software

Pros

I love the ease of use and the training they provide. I like that they have videos we can watch over and over again to learn their system.

Cons

There are no real cons at this time. We like their products and our nurses really love using it. It is helped us with recruiting more staff.

administrator

Pros

It's very user friendly. I have been using Axxess for many years. If we need help, we always get someone on the line to help us.

Awesome Help Center

Pros

We've been using Axxess for over a year now for pediatric home care and we love the software. Using Axxess was supper easy and we barely have to rain our staff on how to use it.

Cons

Nothing to complain as of right now. If we do have an issue, we call the support center.

Great software!

Pros

Been using Axxess since 2012. We trust their solution with our business. I would never switch to another software vendor.

Cons

Axxess is easy to use, but very limited.

This is a good basic system. It's simplicity makes it good for a small agency or a non-skilled agency.

Pros

Ease of use. I love the patient screen and scheduling screen. Customer service is pretty good.....N'at is wonderful. (CiCi too)

Cons

No good Financial reports. No production report. The claims history is jumbled, and can't sort by year. Billing for commercial gets divided by episode (double the work). A/R are inaccurate if a partial payment has been made. No way to search invoice numbers...VERY IMPORTANT! Many companies pay us using invoice numbers only (no patient names). On schedules, why are there 2 dates: visit and scheduled?...

Started out strong but fizzled out

Pros

When we started with the company in 2013 we were somewhat pleased with the software. It had it perks.

Cons

This software had us so out of compliance with the COPs and state regulations that it has taken us 7 months to begin to get back in to compliance. We had to change software in order to do this. Then we had a nurse who was not doing her job and using the copying feature which we were advised was a great thing by Axxess but ended up getting us further out of compliance. The customer service was horrible and my staff and I not only called, emailed support but upper management without calls back or follow ups. After stopping payment they shut us off midday jeopardizing patient safety. We pulled our records but most were corrupted and blank.