Psyquel Logo

Psyquel

Mental health billing and EHR for healthcare providers

Psyquel Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.97/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I liked how easy and user friendly it is to use this software. I will definitely will recommend this software.

MC

Marna C.

The software is great, the customer support is outstanding. Kimberly really stays on top of things.

RW

Robin W.

And helpful to me and seems to care about my account/ business as much as I do. I enjoy working with her.

BB

Brenda B. H.

I do have to keep track of all the billing myself, which is twice as much work because sometimes there are mistakes or things are missed.

KK

Kristin K.

I have trouble with the graphing lines that separate the appointment times showing up on my screen. Once in awhile some of the messages I get are inaccurate.

JT

Judith T.

Billing mistakes, doesn't offer reverifications for client's whose insurance has changed or beginning of the year insurance changes.

KK

Kristin K.

Psyquel users...

How would you rate Psyquel?

Pleased with the overall quality of software and the responsiveness of customer support.

Pros

Makes the process of billing efficient and easy. Many positive features which meet the standards of functionality.

Cons

Information on claims is not always submitted clearly, requiring resubmission. Otherwise relatively dependable.

Psyquel Review Thumbs Up

Pros

Cons

Would like to have it intergrate better with other software.