Your.Rentals Logo

Suggested alternatives

guesty
hostaway
ownerrez

It is very easy to use, efficient and a good tool to manage our listings. Also, the service and the support team is excellent, very helpful and professional.
Great team and service, making renting out apartments a joy especially to online platforms. Great help for getting performance tips.
It is very easy to use and a good tool for us from the hospitality business. You can easy connect to many sales channels and evaluate your home.
I warn you guys in order to avoid all this bad experience do not go to them.
My guest spent 1.5 hours on the phone with 4 of your representatives and no one fixed our problem.
You will have to wait over 48 hours to get a reply specially there is no CS at weekend.

JV

Jose V.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

The best Team to mannage your Vacation Home!

Pros

the best faster software to work your Villas. fin clients in all world.

Cons

The best software to work sales and rent property!

Thank you Jose. We love your feedback and our team will continue to provide the best services!

LR

Lorenzo R.

Hospitality, self-employed

This is an affordable tool that I use daily, I highly recommend it

A great experience since I began to work with them

Pros

That my listing can be promote in many different platform

Cons

Photo uploading I think should be more easy to do it, it has a high level requirement to do so, it must be easier to upload them.

Thank you Lorenzo for your feedback. Please feel free to let us know any further ideas about our software to keep improving it. Best regards.

GG

Geoff G.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

All the lights seems to be on!

3) So far we never got any payment for guests who stayed in our properties. 4) Managing payout methods would be easy if we could receive a SMS code which we applied for over and over but never received despite they have the correct number. 5) We sent several emails, never got 1 reply except for advertising. 6) There is no free calling number from NZ for customer service, if they have such a service. Legitimate...

Pros

Easy to use at first glance and the software seems pretty simple. They give you all the right advices.

Cons

1) It doubles up with other partners such as Expedia, Booking.com or Airbnb adding taking a few more dollars out of the host's profit. 2) It tends to block other calendars using the bugged and inflexible Ical calendar software which has already created too many double bookings. 3) They let you go live online and start taking bookings without making sure that you have a valid registered payout method. If this is not fraudulent, it is a grave lack of professional ethics.

Thank you for taking the time to write us the review. We have further investigated your case and understood that the delayed payment was due to the missing information from you in the payment registration. Our customer support had reached out to you and had resolved the issue. We are happy to see that you have got your payment.

JO

Jose O.

The best platform

I think that since we started using this platform, I don't have to worry about making any reservation mistakes.

Pros

I change the image of my business. Now we are more visited and it helps me in my administration.

Cons

the first times is that the software didn't have many help and efficiency tools

AV

Antony V.

Review About Your.Rentals

Your.Rentals is a very good company with excellent personel very from the account manager, to the reservation team and their leader Andrew. it is truly a pleasure to have such a good collaboration now and for the future.

Pros

The pms is very userfriendly, and as a system it is very easy to navigate.

Cons

considering i have uploaded almost 1000 properties, there isn't anything not to like.

GD

GARY D.

Used other for 2+ years

Your Rentals Review

glad you asked... because of all the sites I use to market my property, your.rentals gives me the least traffic... like 0! ... why? what do I need to change or update?... is anyone listening to this question? will I get a response?

Pros

easy to use (for a non-technical person like me).

Cons

nothing.... I like it.... what else do I need to say?

Hi Gary thanks for your comments. One of our account managers will contact you soon to help you make the most out of your account and clarify all your doubts.

HS

Honey S.

Real Estate, self-employed

New Beginning

As of right now I will have to see how the process goes and how many bookings I will have with this new added service.

Pros

I thought it was going to be easy to navigate through the site... I found it difficult when I had to import and export calendars from one channel to the site. Also I had difficulty getting someone on the phone since they are in SWEDEN. We are here in the USA... I was unaware when I signed up that there would be no APP or customer service 24/7. It is a problem if you have a problem with a guest and a booking....I was able to reach a customer service person more than 12 hours after I needed help. There is no direct number to call and there is NO APP. I will give this 3 months to see how the system really works and get all the kinks worked out. What I like most is the fact this tool reaches so many different channels to try and promote your home based business

Cons

NOT having a customer service agent available when i needed one.

EN

Elisa N.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

On a good way, but needs to be improved

I started because I was not able to have many guests only with Airbnb. I would like this to become an alternative to Airbnb. But in my opinion commissions are very high, I had to increase prices in order to get a decent revenue on the room. And since the ranking of my apartment is low and I do not have visibility, I did not get any more reservations.

Pros

It is a valid solution for renting through many channels. And the direct reservations are a good way to avoid intermediates when you have a business partner you want to host directly.

Cons

It's quite complicated to have a good ranking, and therefore good visibility of your advertisement. In my case, for example, although I wrote all necessary information about the room and the services that are provided, in many languages furthermore, and I applied discounts and promotions as requested, my advertisement is qualified as "average" and it has low ranking and low visibility. As I explained, many beautiful photos and a lot of services provided are not a guarantee of quality of the accomodation. Many renters are offering simple and essential accomodations but they are clean, kind and efficient. In my opinion, FEEDBACKS FROM GUESTS SHOULD BE CRUCIAL IN RANKING AND VISIBILITY OF THE ACCOMODATION ONLINE.

Thank you very much for your comments and thoughts, Elisa. It's comforting to read such a detailed review. We will pass this to our product development team to keep on updating our product.

SB

Steve B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Neat package

I am only new to Your.Rentals but I have contacted the support staff on a couple of occasions and they have been very quick in responding.

Pros

It's easy to use and understand. I can advertise on multiple booking channels and be confident that if I receive a booking all calendars will be updated to avoid embarrassing double bookings.

Cons

The fact that I can't use an Australian bank account to deposit rents into.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are happy to know that our software is easy to use for you. About your issue with the Australian bank account, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our support team will contact you right away to help you solve it.

Lacey C.

Ready to book!

Over all I've been pleased. I think there is a lot of potential here.

Pros

I love the vast sources to get bookings and the gentle fee for service.

Cons

I wish there was better forms of guest communication within the software.

Thank you very much, Lacey. Great to see our software is helping you in managing your property :) We'll continue to improve guest communications.

RP

Rui P.

Architecture & Planning, self-employed

Good sotfware

Pros

Easy and friendly to use. Good list of sites.

Cons

Few options on calendars. Need more options for rules and other services fee.

Thank you for your rating and feedback. We are happy to know that you would recommend us to others. We will also take your feedback into consideration and further enhance our product.

RZ

Roza Z.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Your.rentals - different channels managed in one software

Pros

What I like the most with this software is that you can advertise your rental place on different channels like: booking.com, agoda, Tripadvisor,expedia etc. and you are able to manage everything through your.rentals. You can also sync your calendar with other sites, which is pretty handy.

Cons

I would like that there is also your.rentals app, that would be great. Hopefully it would come soon.

Many thanks for your feedback, Roza! We are happy to see that our channel manager fits your needs and helps you manage all your bookings in one place. Please stay tuned for the app!

Good option

Good. I will continue for sure.

Pros

It is to list just in one platform and then the platform to list for you on many others websites.

Cons

The software is okay. I did not like that in this period i received reservations only from booking.com

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to know that you would recommend us to others. To get more bookings from other channels and diversify your marketing effort, be sure to turn on all channels such as Airbnb, Vrbo, Expedia, Google Vacation Rentals; adopt a flexible cancellation policy; and leverage our direct booking feature!

AT

Alexandros T.

Review, Greece

I love it!

Pros

user friendly, great after sales service, great themes

Cons

doesn't collaborate well with syncronisation channel managers like Syncbnb

Radka N.

Commercial Real Estate, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Your Rentals one of the best on the market

Pros

provide many channels connections in one place to publish your listing

Cons

there is not connections with our channel manager

MG

MANOS G.

New entrie

Pros

It connects many channels that you can manage at once.

Cons

It is not our key booking supplier, but i hope to grow and develop in a very useful and important software

MD

Michel D.

Sports, self-employed

YOUR.RENTALS

Pros

It 's easy to centralize the bookings and to have a unique calendar.

Cons

Difficult to use and to understand all the tricks at the beginning.

DM

Diana M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Esay way to improve your vacational rentals bussines

So good experince, quickly anwsers for all

Pros

What I like the most about Your rentals is that it is very easy to use, I have not had any communication problems with the guests and there are no charges only when an income is specified

Cons

Is neccesary an APP for cellphones and tables

YT

YingChao T.

Building Materials, self-employed

Authentic and concise reviews

In general, it is a good website, for a small manager like me, because the payment method is simple and the channels are diversified.

Pros

Easy to pay

Cons

Property release system

Thanks YingChao :) to make owner and property manager life easy is our goal!

Aviation & Aerospace, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great application.

Rental of my holifay apartment in Gbay Mauritius.

Pros

Very user friendly for home owners. Convenient for people who do not have alot of time to spare to manage their properties online.

Cons

High commission rate. Not enough publicity.

qn

quan n.

love it

and the best thing is customer service so nice anytime i have conrcen

Pros

this is my first time to joint and it so simple to work i wii reccomment to all my friend i know

Cons

like i sayed it wonderful so simple to use

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Good idea, not enough reservations

Too few reservations

Pros

It seems like this software would be sufficient exposure to fill an small space like mine

Cons

I don't get almost any reservations , would like to see one daily.

MF

Mehrnosh F.

Worth trying

Pros

Connecting to different channels and a broad network

Cons

Some features needs to work on more like my connection to my hosts

Real Estate, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good visibility, easy to use

Pros

Easy to use all the channels, good comunication, you can choose what channel use

Cons

Hight commission make you uncompetitive, really few reservation from that. Booking and Airbnb take the most of the guest, the pricing on the calendar are not really user friendly

DR

Delphine R.

Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Maybe good if you have several properties

I don't really recommend Your.Rentals to people with only one property since it's easy to import calendars from one plateform to another. My experience maybe is not relevant with this software.

Pros

With several properties, it certainly is a valuable app. Customer service is amazing!

Cons

There have been a lot of delay to publish my house on the different platforms. Thanksfully, i've published on AirBnB on my own seeing that is was not really fast. Also, i don't know why there are inquiries done about availability and prices. It takes time for the guests and they eventually didn't finalize the bookings.