Your.Rentals Reviews

Pros

Great team and service, making renting out apartments a joy especially to online platforms. Great help for getting performance tips.

Werner P.

It is very easy to use and a good tool for us from the hospitality business. You can easy connect to many sales channels and evaluate your home.

Denis Z.

Great System and very useful and professional service.

ruthelzon l.

Geoff G.

My guest spent 1.5 hours on the phone with 4 of your representatives and no one fixed our problem.

Roberta G.

You will have to wait over 48 hours to get a reply specially there is no CS at weekend.

4.4

The Best System for Future Online Booking

Direct booking and collect payment from the guest, so I do not need to install the payment gateway

Pros

Direct Booking Feature and Chanel Booking

Cons

NO Smart Pricing where we can set for minimum and maximum

Highly recommended **********

in 7 months of activity with the site I had 4 reservations and at least 7/8 requests for information. I'd say it's a good average. I hope to be able to implement reservations for the winter and the next summer season

Pros

Easy to use and understand, complete for the management of a tourist services activity

Cons

When a customer's reservation arrives, I can't trace the guest's data so I can contact him later for check-in.

Great System and very useful and professional service

The software is great very well organized and a very user-friendly application.

Pros

Reservation mistakes can be avoided since we use the system. More visitors comes in and I think it doubles the turnover and I can managed it easily.

Cons

Its all in there. I think the Chat features should be revise for a good communication for the guest and host within the system.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate your words, they help us to keep improving our service and our product. Best regards.

Horror Story during Covid19

I have a holiday rental property listed on the Your Rentals Application. I have a holiday renter who rented my property in the UK in May 2020 and paid Your Rentals £1,383 for his stay. He moved into my property and confirmed to Your Rentals that it is lovely and all is well. I incurred £400 in costs for cleaners, agents,WIFI, electricity costs to make the apartment ready for the renter. Your...

Pros

One advert gets populated on so many holiday rental channels

Cons

Payment to owners of rent money Lack if prompt responses from customer care. Their attitude is biased in favour of the renters yet they encourage home owners to list their property with them to owner's detriment.

Effective channel manager

I’m really satisfied with the app and I will continue using it for advertising my property.

Pros

It easy to upload your property and use it to manage your bookings. It is also very well organized and I get response to my questions quickly. It also provides with bookings quite often but the commission is quite expensive so that makes potential guest a bit reluctant to proceed with a booing. All in all I’m really satisfied with the quality of the platform and the whole process of my bookings through Your.Rentals. I have been using the platform for over a year now and I’m convinced of its effectiveness.

Cons

I liked everything but it would be easier for me if I could log on automatically without using username and password all the time. Another thing is that it is time consuming when you want to change the prices on a daily based. There should be a way to do this more quickly.

Thank you for your review. It's great to know that you like Your.Rentals! We will take your feedback and continue to enhance our product.

Sales and support

the most value are counselors which are kind and always ready to help

Pros

The process of connecting to other portals is unclear. Although I asked for and received clarification, I still do not understand the criteria according to which some units are listed and others are not

Cons

I think that use of program can be improved. when I want to see how a guest sees my facility offered by Your Rentals, I can't, or don't know, see it. This should enable us, the hosts, looking through the eyes of customers, to do bench marking with the competition and on the basis of this information, improve the offer. This would also allow Your Rentals a higher commission

Thank you Katarina for giving us a high star rating, and your recognition of our sales and support team. We appreciate your feedback and will take that to further enhance our software. Thank you.

Ski Chalets at Pamporovo Village Vacation Rentals

Helpful staff and gets the bookings!

Pros

It gets bookings! Staff are helpful. Easy to navigate the site.

Cons

Perhaps the site is a bit slow and it seems to take a while to update changes especially the minimum number of nights on seasonal rates

Thank you for your review! We will continue to provide the best-in-class support for our customers. We also take note of your feedback and will further enhance our product.

good service

As titled, good service, very present in the market with good ad care.

Pros

I appreciate the flexibility of the management that does not take away the control of my accommodation and the management of payments.

Cons

more or less everything is fine with me, the commissions are a bit high, and sometimes the working time zone does not allow me an immediate communication.

Thank you for your time and comments Massimo. We'll keep working to make Your.Rentals simple for you and all property managers community.

worse customer care ever

Take ages to reply and payout process is slow sometimes you will not have payout reference email and i felt like they only care about their service fee & commission and in my experience i have lot of confusion with guests which i get through your.rental as they were not aware of many things end of the day i have issue with guests and they will bad experience and it has huge impact on my property reviews as your.rentals management is not properly updating information on other channels like booking.com airbnb .etc

Pros

lot of channels available easy to input all information

Cons

lot of bugs poor customer service you will have to wait over 48 hours to get a reply specially there is no CS at weekend

Good option

Good. I will continue for sure.

Pros

It is to list just in one platform and then the platform to list for you on many others websites.

Cons

The software is okay. I did not like that in this period i received reservations only from booking.com

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to know that you would recommend us to others. To get more bookings from other channels and diversify your marketing effort, be sure to turn on all channels such as Airbnb, Vrbo, Expedia, Google Vacation Rentals; adopt a flexible cancellation policy; and leverage our direct booking feature!

A very useful and professional service

After a couple of false starts due to mistakes I made in the pricing information, I had to cancel the bookings as the prices were much too low, which resulted in penalties (ouch!), I am now much more savvy and can tweak prices on the fly to match local competition. The price changes promptly get broadcast to the listing sites. Communication with guests is simple. Payment is smooth too, in my bank on the day the guest arrives.

Pros

I was first attracted by the claim that I only needed to set up one listing and that would be broadcast to most of the popular listing sites around the globe. It saves a lot of time as now I do not have to setup and update of individual sites - I previously had seperate listings on HomeAway, TripAdvisor, AirBnB, OwnersDirect, etc. which took a lot of work and co-ordination. And best of all, there is only one calendar to keep updated! Even If do I forget, a helpful email jogs my memory every couple of weeks.

Cons

When first using the website I found that it did no seem to allow much flexibility to have different rates and charges however the site has developed over time and it is now easier to customise the pricing to suit your preference. The consequence is that it means you have to be very careful to read every bit of information before putting your listing online, otherwise you can get unpleasant surprises! Thankfully you can test the listing yourself and double check that it produces the results you expect.

Hi Jacque, thank you very much for your comments and sharing your experience using our software. We appreciate it. Best regards!

Great system to ease rent out apartments

Pros

The synchronization of the channels connected to Your Rentals are handy, as everything is included. This is an up and a downside, as single adjustments and corrections are not available.

Cons

Rate management should be made easier, especially if there are more than 1 accommodation to be administered. Cross comparison and combined management of several objects following similar patterns should be made available. E.g. seasonal management for all, rate adjustments with variations per object, (fixed/flexible), such as rate object 1 + x€ or x% for object 2 and all following settings.

Great site to have your

Your.rental is a great add on helping us sell better the apartment, as it probably doubles the turnover we would have gotten otherwise without it.

Pros

The ease to expose the apartment to international online sales channels. Furthermore, also payments are not left out, which is what at the end counts. Great! A great add on is the synchronization to the ical calendar. Your.rentals also helps in making your apartment more visible, giving you hints and tricks how better to sell it.

Cons

Unfortunately there is no hold to influence presentations on the channels offered, as sometimes information is missfigured, even though Your.rentals got the correct information. Unfortunately the help desk was unable to solve that. It may be cumbersome in maintaining rates and seasonal offerings for more than one apartment.

Your.Rentals review

Got a lot of bookings, Airbnb gives me just 5-7% , so all my bookings are coming via YR and appreciate it a lot.

Pros

The calendar view and functionality and love your customer service, it's really fast, always helpful (use a lot online chat-system).

Cons

Transactions system, it should be separated by the monthly view as well, mean - would like to see my earnings not only per transaction, but there should be some alternative to see it monthly.

The best platform

I think that since we started using this platform, I don't have to worry about making any reservation mistakes.

Pros

I change the image of my business. Now we are more visited and it helps me in my administration.

Cons

the first times is that the software didn't have many help and efficiency tools

your.rentals

We are using your.rentals for several sales chanels as a channel manager .

Pros

it is very easy to use and a good tool for us from the hospitality business. You can easy connect to many sales channels and evaluate your home .

Cons

it is missing to maintain for example 20 same units on one add , you have to add each one which is causing a lot of work to maintain the calendars .

Professional concept, professional SW, engaged and responsible employees. Great results!

Safe time, save money, be more effective. All in one application.

Pros

The dashboards are giving a quick and effective overview about reservations, payments and future guests. Easy to handle and to use. Intuitive. Simple and great menu bar. Quick and easy access for any consultation or administrative task. Works fine syncing reservations with iCal!

Cons

I wish there would be an app for for the iPhone and iPad. I guess this is under development. Quality score: Not sure what the criteria is to value the account. I had a score of 98 with 3 languages. I added another language and the score dropped to 96, indicating that adding more languages would leverage the score. I don't think this is very important for the use of the SW or even on the operational side but I thought its worth to mention it.

Hi Thomas! Thanks for the nice comments, it's great to hear that you're finding Your.Rentals useful. Regarding your comments, we've been hard at work improving our mobile usability so you can manage your properties directly from your phone and tablet. I hope you like the improvements! That's interesting to note about the quality score - we're regularly reviewing our algorithm to make sure we're giving the best feedback possible. Keep an eye on your dashboard over the next few weeks and months - we've got some cool developments regarding listing quality in the works!

This is an affordable tool that I use daily, I highly recommend it

A great experience since I began to work with them

Pros

That my listing can be promote in many different platform

Cons

Photo uploading I think should be more easy to do it, it has a high level requirement to do so, it must be easier to upload them.

Thank you Lorenzo for your feedback. Please feel free to let us know any further ideas about our software to keep improving it. Best regards.

All the lights seems to be on!

3) So far we never got any payment for guests who stayed in our properties. 4) Managing payout methods would be easy if we could receive a SMS code which we applied for over and over but never received despite they have the correct number. 5) We sent several emails, never got 1 reply except for advertising. 6) There is no free calling number from NZ for customer service, if they have such a service. Legitimate...

Pros

Easy to use at first glance and the software seems pretty simple. They give you all the right advices.

Cons

1) It doubles up with other partners such as Expedia, Booking.com or Airbnb adding taking a few more dollars out of the host's profit. 2) It tends to block other calendars using the bugged and inflexible Ical calendar software which has already created too many double bookings. 3) They let you go live online and start taking bookings without making sure that you have a valid registered payout method. If this is not fraudulent, it is a grave lack of professional ethics.

Thank you for taking the time to write us the review. We have further investigated your case and understood that the delayed payment was due to the missing information from you in the payment registration. Our customer support had reached out to you and had resolved the issue. We are happy to see that you have got your payment.

Réactivité et proche de nous

Pros

facile à utiliser, et un chat réactif réservation à la demande et réservation immédiate possibilité de faire un site internet

Cons

l'intégration des annonces avec les canaux

Thank you for your time and comments Sybille. We'll keep working to make Your.Rentals simple for you and the property managers community.

Your.Rentals - pubblicizzazione case vacanza

Esperienza positiva, senz'altro un valido modo per ampliare la pubblicizzazione online delle case vacanza.

Pros

Semplice il caricamento dei dati (descrizioni, foto, dettagli, regole delle Proprietà in nostra gestione). Gestione dei pagamenti precisa da parte di questo software. Apprezziamo che il team Assistenza ossa esser contattato facilmente attraverso la chat diretta.

Cons

Alcuni bug andrebbero fissati, come ad esempio, errori nella sincronizzazione dei calendari di altri canali. Domande alle volte inutili da parte del team Assistenza poichè basta leggere le descrizioni o guardare le fotografie e le tariffe da noi inserite per avere già la risposta.

Thank you Letizia for your comments. We appreciate your feedback and we will consider to keep building a better experience for you and DSL. BR

Your Rentals Review

glad you asked... because of all the sites I use to market my property, your.rentals gives me the least traffic... like 0! ... why? what do I need to change or update?... is anyone listening to this question? will I get a response?

Pros

easy to use (for a non-technical person like me).

Cons

nothing.... I like it.... what else do I need to say?

Hi Gary thanks for your comments. One of our account managers will contact you soon to help you make the most out of your account and clarify all your doubts.

Review About Your.Rentals

Your.Rentals is a very good company with excellent personel very from the account manager, to the reservation team and their leader Andrew. it is truly a pleasure to have such a good collaboration now and for the future.

Pros

The pms is very userfriendly, and as a system it is very easy to navigate.

Cons

considering i have uploaded almost 1000 properties, there isn't anything not to like.

very nice!

The only thing that I would like to have it is an application on my phone .

Pros

I don't have something special I lie it all.

Cons

I like it all I don't have something special.

Excellent software to manage your listing across multiple channels

Pros

- Easy to manage your listings across different booking channels

Cons

- It would be good to add more functions and better pricing for property managers