Blackboard for Business Reviews

3.96/5 (243 reviews)

Anonymous

A decent LMS, but there are better ones out there that have less workability issues

Reviewed 2019-10-07

I have used both Blackboard and Moodle in the past, and I found them very similar for what they offered. I would have been fine using Blackboard indefinitely had I not found out about Canvas, which is what we are using now and I am absolutely it's biggest fan!

Brian Clark

Great way to manage several classes with great flexibility to match personal style

Reviewed 2017-11-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall it’s an improvement over just 20 years ago when a syllabus and careful listening were the only way to connect with students. Also, I’ve had great success sharing ideas with colleagues. Of course, faculty can be just irritating as the abovementioned students. I’d say an “ignore” buttons would make this score go from a 7 to a 9.

Hannah Dubyne

Needs some work for organization

Reviewed 2019-08-05

Not great. If I were to choose, I would go with canvas, which my university will be switching to in the next four years.

Well established platform

Reviewed 2016-02-23

I am consulting for two institutions - the one a large higher education institution - 45 000+ Blackboard users - self hosted and the other - smaller business school - 1000+ Blackboard users - hosted. I present training and support to the faculty on how to use the LMS. Although one can discover a lot for yourself using the Blackboard help site, there are a few tips and tricks that make life a lot easier which is not always that intuitive. Problems that we are trying to solve: changing the faculty's teaching philosophy from traditional lecture based teaching to a more active learning environment. Blackboard certainly address that well - as long as you plan your activities properly, you can get excellent feedback for example let the students read or view a video on a specific concept and then let them write a pre-test before they come to the lecture. This will help you to identify where the gaps still exist which you can address then in class. Also using a flipped class room approach - Blackboard can be used to assist you in flipping your class room where you can also monitor and track which of your students engaged beforehand. I have been using WebCT and then Blackboard.

Joel Thomas Bartlett

As both a teacher and a student - Blackboard works for me

Reviewed 2018-11-24

Make sure you explore the user guides and options, blackboard can be a powerful tool but some of it's features are less than obvious!

Blackboard LMS

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Classrooms disorganized?! Not with Blackboard! This will make classroom administration a breeze, saving your instructors and administrators a lot of time and make your classroom management 1000% more efficient!

Juliano Carlos de Oliveira

Great and Powerful LMS - Blackboard.

Reviewed 2019-06-07

The way we can review the documents; The better way to report plans localized to the group. I can gauge what matters more simple and directely. I like all the information, the trend is in one space, graphed automatically and an easy way of collaboration and track deliverables.

Makes my Online classes SO Much easier

Reviewed 2019-08-19

Overall I love it. It helps me to focus on my school work and know when I have assignments due. It notifies me when new material is uploaded. ANYTHING that makes my life easier is a A++ in my book!

Kenatu Bruce

Hammer To Swat a Fly

Reviewed 2018-12-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard is a classic case of good product upgrading too much until you lose what made it great. It has a lot of value added features, so much so that you can no longer find the simple things. They should also focus on getting the bugs out of what is really needed and not focus so much on adding more. Keep it simple, stupid KISS. over all a pretty decent LMS but there are better for less.

Debbie Casto

Blackboard can be great...

Reviewed 2018-07-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I have used this system for as long as my university has had it available, 10+ years. I use it every semester and I am constantly finding new things it can do. It has been very helpful in keeping track and making available for my students their grades and assignments. It also has the ability to be personalized for each class.

Krystal Shipley

Gets better every year

Reviewed 2019-09-09

I like that I can add content, links, video's that can be played right from Blackboard. Each year this system gets better and more versatile to use. It also does not require much training to lean how to use it which make it user friendly on both sides. I also like that I can pull it up on my my phone even if the fromat is not always right.

John Crisp

a Long Term User's Honest Experience

Reviewed 2016-03-23

Quick background, was in high tech sales and marketing for many years prior to teaching and heavily involved with custom Computer Graphics systems since Time Arts Lumena was around (predecessor to Photoshop). Check out my LinkedIn profile for more details. On to the product review -- I've been using Blackboard for *many* years, and have been teaching (and doing) Web Design and Development since 1993. I'm retiring shortly, so I can be absolutely frank and honest about my experience with this app without fear of upsetting IT folks or admins that I would have to work with in the future. Truthfully, the ONLY reason I use this app is because I have no alternative at the College where I teach and it gives the students easy access to information, but so would any LMS (Learning Management System). The UIX (User Interface Experience) is incredibly archaic and counter-intuitive. It's also painfully slow to use, as it does constant server requests (just paste the URL for a Blackboard connection into http://www.webpagetest.org/ for testing). Sometimes one single click every 15 seconds is all the system will react to when I'm using the grade book, etc. -- in the "real" world, without captive users, no one would ever return to a site with those response times. To be fair to Blackboard, part of that may (or may not) be our schools network or Blackboard interface setup. As far as usability, Blackboard needs to let the User Interface and UIX designers (if they even had any) direct the techs and coders. It's *very* obvious that it's been the reverse, . They should 'steal' some Apple UIX people and give them some *real* power to direct how the app works and what it looks like. I've just finished using Blackboard for 3 hours+ doing things that should have taken 1 hour or less had the interface been optimized and more thought out. For example, under the 'Assignments' and 'Course Documents' sections there is no easy way to reorder or batch select using something basic like check boxes or a multi-select hot keys. Also, any NEW assignment or document post goes to the BOTTOM (the absolute reverse of a Blog post) So I need to drag it back to the top (where it logically should go). However, even that is awkward, since when I drag to the top of the browser the window does not auto-scroll. I have to hold the left mouse button at the same time as I use my middle finger to roll the mouse wheel -- duh!!. There IS a small text window pop-up accessed via an archaic icon to reorder posts, however, that shows only 5 assignment titles at a time (no window resize function to show more than 5). I can reorder them there, but need to do a single mouse click each time it moves up one position, but again, with no way to see more than 5 and no way to multi-select. So, if I have 50 course documents and want to shift 5 new documents to the top (where they belong) that's almost 250 mouse clicks to re-position 5 documents to where they should be in the first place - duh!! In Gradebook it only shows 10 students listed by default. I can change the setting up to 50 but the next time I go back it's back or need to refresh something -- it's back to 10. It doesn't save defaults or give me a choice. This may seem to be nit-picking, but over the period of a 14 week semester that's a lot of wasted time time and clicks. I'm going to end my review here as I have more work to do, but when I saw a 4 star review for this LMS being the solo review I had to balance it out. Bottom line is, the concept is good -- many, many modules/tools in a LMS bundled package but the execution is absolutely awful. Just Google search 'Blackboard sucks' or 'I hate Blackboard' if you want real faculty and user opinions sans any marketing spin. Other telltale signs are when a company start to lose long-term clients. Ryerson University in Toronto just did a switch from Blackboard after "a multi-year consultation process". More on that process is here http://lms.blog.ryerson.ca/ Hopefully that last paragraph doesn't get censored, because that's the source of raw truth.

Richard S

Blackboard Analytics for Learn

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Analytics has been a game-changer that is helping our institution create an overall better student experience.

Abraham Steel

A Gold Standard

Reviewed 2019-09-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I utilized this software on a user-end point while in college in the mid 2010s. My wife is using it now as a student in the late 2010s. Blackboard Learn opens a doorway into the world of academia like no other platform I have ever experienced. With it, you can enter a virtual learning center with as robust a set of resources as any prestigious university in the country. Blackboard Learn is an essential tool for creating an online environment where students can really learn akin to the classroom. I highly recommend it - both for professionals looking to impart their knowledge to a wider, more varied audience, and for scholars looking to broaden their horizons with academic leaders across all fields.

Phil Handcock

This was the only LMS choice offered by my institution. Appreciated what it offered.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Blackboard makes organizing course content easy with standard options and the ability to add content with ease. Students enjoyed the standardized ability to track lecture notes, videos and access course readings. For me, it managed the basics of course content delivery really well.

Christen Lott

Blackboard LMS is perfect for online courses

Reviewed 2019-10-15

I love Blackboard. I am a user and an administrator and I haven't found much that Blackboard can't do.

Kyle Brooks

Love Blackboard - Used as a teacher and a student

Reviewed 2018-06-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard is one of the pinnacle learning suites out there. I've had the privilege of being a student and a teacher with BB and have to say that I have never been let down by the amount of plugins that teachers can use and the ease of navigation for students. This tool really does check all of the boxes and makes remote learning a little bit easier.

Michael Reffner

Outperforms the Competition

Reviewed 2017-02-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard beats the competition - hands down. I've used this software for over 10 years. They constantly improve the software. It's very fluid. Grading is a breeze. As an instructor, I can locate assignments and post grades quick and easy. I can identify students who are struggling and are at risk of not completing the course. Blackboard keeps me in touch with my students. Likewise, it keeps my students in touch with me - and each other. There are so many options for creating assignments, allowing students to view content, or interact with each other. I love using Blackboard Learn.

Reviewed 2018-10-10

It was a lifesaver for me because I actually needed printed materials in alternate formats anyway, and it was aaccessible with my screen reader, JAWS. I would definitely recommend Blackboard as a means to provide course materials to students.

John Canter

Takes some training but data features are excellent

Reviewed 2018-04-10

The data features are this program's best features. I can readily and easily determine percentage of completion, proficiency rates, etc., of my team on modules we post here within minutes. It helps the strategic planning process tremendously.

Anonymous

Blackboard for Business works great!

Reviewed 2018-11-14

I enjoyed the navigation features that made it easy to use Blackboard LMS. Some new software my company has implemented has been very difficult to navigate and understand, but this was not.

Andy Ryff

A Tugboat Amongst Speedboats

Reviewed 2016-12-14

The Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS) for Business has the pedigree of a well-established education company behind it but, much like its Education-based software, lacks many of the bells and whistles of its competitors. Unlike its competitors, it lacks a modern interface and is largely unintuitive, if not overly complex to use. While it lacks in overall usability, it does has a number of useful tools, as well as a number of third-party extensions developed through strategic partnerships. Another strength is interoperability, making it easy to integrate with CRM management tools such as Salesforce. There are a number of other providers out there, including some that are free, that may meet the needs of those looking for entry level, non-enterprise software. I'd recommend dipping your toes in the water with one of them prior to making an investment in Blackboard to see if they better meet your needs. With a somewhat hefty price tag, it may be better than making the long term investment!

Amy DiMouro

Not a top-notch product

Reviewed 2018-12-12
Review Source: Software Advice

The platform is complex for teachers to use, and is not entirely user friendly for students either.

Nasira Burkholder-Cooley

Effective learning management system with good tech support

Reviewed 2018-05-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Announcements, quizzes, compatible with TurnItIn assignments, makes grading simple. Easy to communicate with students and provide information regarding assignments. Posting media is also simple.

Sam Elcik

My school uses this program to upload lecture notes and other class material

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Everything I need for class can be downloaded in as a PDF or as a Microsoft file. Easy for professors to give you the information you need.

Myca Alford

Great Tool for Learning

Reviewed 2018-12-18
Review Source: Software Advice

With all of the available options on the market today, it's important to test and test again for your use cases!

Mariya Rodriguez

Blackboard Notifications

Reviewed 2019-02-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard is convenient when I am searching for my grades or assignments from instructors. Blackboard is easy to use after working learning the system.

Mike Dugan

Only as good as it's users.

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Blackboard has been the standard in higher education for a long time, which means most people are familiar with its operations. A deep toolkit that allows you to manage every aspect of your academics (in theory). Organization of home page notifications is useful and relatively clean.

Anonymous

Useful tool for online learning.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

It got the job done, especially after a class was created and populated.

Jessica Misa

Blackboard for College

Reviewed 2018-07-19
Review Source: Software Advice

User friendly, simple, no training required, ease of attaching files, used at several colleges, and most people have experience using the software for their college needs.

Jim Chen

Packed with features, but design can be overwhelming for a beginner

Reviewed 2019-03-15

Once I got the hang out the software (which definitely took a while of frustration), the experience has been great and I have been able to customize and set up a wide variety of things on Blackboard.

Jacob Peterson

Blackboard From A Students Perspective

Reviewed 2018-05-10
Review Source: Software Advice

It is easy to use for students and you can easily figure out what is going on with the class. It is hard to do grad calculations when the professor does not include the weights though.

Good but can be better

Reviewed 2018-12-19

The number of tools integrated within the Blackboard so that multiple URLs and passwords need to be managed is a breath of fresh air!

Brad Mitchell

Powerful LMS

Reviewed 2018-11-28
Review Source: Software Advice

There are a ton of things that you can do with Blackboard as an instructor and as a student. It is easy to develop an online class using Blackboard only and you can include a wide variety of media.

Teyanna Warren

Better than ENGAGE

Reviewed 2018-10-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I prefer this platform any day over what my college currently uses.

Diane Rodgers

Future of Communication

Review Source: Software Advice

I love that the professors and students can stay in communication on one site. Projects and expectations are very clear, all documents needed were available at all times, and this made college more enjoyable feeling so connected to the staff.

Cassie Rivard

The only way to learn!

Reviewed 2018-02-11
Review Source: Software Advice

This product helped me get through my college years unscathed! Everything is right in front of you. It is very organized and helps keep track of all classes, schedules, and reports.

Kathleen Kenny

Blackboard Education

Review Source: Software Advice

Ability to set up a variety of classes. Communication to allow classes to include onsite, or offsite learning. Ability to keep class engaged in a process between meetings or without meeting. Variety of assignments can be accomplished.

Aspen Olmsted

The Standard LMS for Higher Education

Reviewed 2019-04-17

I have used Blackboard at Fisher College over the last year and have used it periodically at the Citadel over the last 5 years

Anonymous

I used Blackboard for half of my college career

Reviewed 2019-05-27

I liked how it was easy to find all of the courses I was in, and I could find where my professors had put extra reading materials about the courses I was in.

Lauren Ayoub

Not too bad

Reviewed 2017-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

I've used both Blackboard and Canvas in an educational environment. While Canvas has obvious strengths with many features available, Blackboard's ease of use has made Blackboard an everlasting tool at our school.

Brian Anders

Perfect for online courses

Reviewed 2018-04-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I'm taking online courses and my professors use Blackboard and I love it. I'm very unorganized and forgetful, Blackboard lets me know whats coming up and lets me communicate with my professors and get help.

VALBONA CELA

Awesome product

Reviewed 2018-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

BBB is by far the best LMS in the market. Very using friendly and smooth integration with publisher's websites.

Matthew Hays

Reviewed 2018-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard's ability to allow multiple users to discuss topics and provide group feedback. Blackboard's embedded video function is helpful in presenting content across a lesson.

Nicholas van Niekerk

Awesome

Reviewed 2019-02-16

My Biotech students in Durban South Africa use it in their busy lives the attend my classes for 5 saturdays mornings the rest of the support is provided by the app

Assaf Yamin

A rigid platform for online training

Reviewed 2018-08-31
Review Source: Software Advice

This platform offers content modules, internal communication tools, evaluation tools, monitoring tools and learning management for online mode

Hannah Bryant

As a student, I am very satisfied with this software.

Reviewed 2018-06-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to navigate, you can easily see all of your courses and grades in each course. You can easily upload and view assignments and take online tests.

Anonymous

A staple to higher education learning

Reviewed 2018-03-07

I took a lot of online courses during my higher education learning, and it made my life a lot easier having an organized way to manage and track my courses.

Al DeCiccio

Blackboard allows me to provide a compelling space for teaching and to inspire learning.

Reviewed 2017-10-13
Review Source: Software Advice

There is little question about the advantages of Blackboard over other lms; however, the cost for using it year after year is a problem that bears consideration prospectively.

Tim Lubben

Blackboard is getting better

Reviewed 2018-06-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Quite a few people are using the LMS. Due to current uses Blackboard has changed much of their compatibly with other software.

Mansoor Niazi

Great tool for schools

Reviewed 2018-10-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Very easy and simple to use interface. All classes and class related materials are very easy to mavigate.

Monique Scott

Easy and Convenient

Reviewed 2018-10-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Accessibility to information, the ease to navigate from one thing to another. Everything is listen in the needs order for the most part.

Koby Spears

Reviewed 2018-10-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I liked using it as a student. Was able to login to my classes and see my grades and homework due through the app.

Jake Simpkins

Blackboard, a students nightmare

Reviewed 2019-07-15

As a prospective teacher myself I wouldn't use this at all in the classroom

Jeanette Vanstrom

Blackboard Learn

Reviewed 2018-06-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that it connects to email and seems to be very organized. I can access all learning tools and assignments just by logging into one portal.

MATILDA KORLEY

Just Fantastic. Gets the Job done for me.

Reviewed 2019-01-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard is a simple e learning solution for companies as well as students. It is easy to customize and very user friendly. Totally in love with the virtual classroom functionality as well as the certification management. Great Software.

Andrew Mayes

High School & University Use

Reviewed 2019-05-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard made my summer online classes manageable, and allowed me to graduate at my desired time. Blackboard is great for people like me who worked 2 jobs while going to school full-time.

Paul Kudlyuk

Great way to have an organized online learning experience.

Reviewed 2018-09-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Great for online classes because it helps keep homework and assignments organized. Easy to navigate between weekly tasks.

Good for Assigning

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Blackboard was perfect for my business, allowing me to assign different tasks and readables to my employees.

Constance Brinkley

Blackboard for School

Reviewed 2019-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard is what most of the colleges use now a days for us online students and I believe it is fairly easy to use.

kensei bartels

makes doing homework easier

Reviewed 2018-10-10
Review Source: Software Advice

classes and teachers are already set up and organised for you. you just enter the website and you, no need to find your classes. your class, homework, grades, teacher info, everything is right in there already

Evelyn Wilkerson

Awesome in an app

Reviewed 2019-03-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Its convenient and smart for any college student. I wish I had something like this for my personal life!

Evaggelia Andreadou

Blackboard is the most convinient LMS for everybody. Friendly and customizeable enviroment

Reviewed 2018-10-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Good value for money, very convinient, multi task, contemporary, easy to use teaching tool. I love it

Albert Deilami

Abomination is an Understatement

Reviewed 2018-02-06

I had the opportunity to go to school online, or check assignments on a web-based platform. I liked that. But other than that, I cannot say a single good thing about it.

Eric Delbo

Mandatory Use

Reviewed 2018-03-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Makes communication with professor about a particular assignment pretty easy, but that's about it. The web based is nice.

Rahael Butris

Wonderful online platform!

Reviewed 2018-12-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy daily use for learning and sharing information online. Very simple to use with no training or experience required.

Pranamesh Chakraborty

Using it super-easily everyday for classes

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Very simple tool. Can set notifications based on requirements (i.e., grade upload, assigment upload, etc.)

Minh Tran

Best for student

Reviewed 2018-11-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Everything is well organized for a student like me. I can easily see the due date of every assignment.

Jake Walden

A software continually behind the times.

Reviewed 2018-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

If you are looking for this kind of system, I would suggest Canvas. It is was better. Easier to navigate, easier to customize, and works on every type of device.

aaron barrera

Perfect for school

Reviewed 2018-11-15
Review Source: Software Advice

I really like the easy to use user interface. While I went to college, I found it really easy to access my classes through Blackboard, take quizzes, join discussion boards and so on.

Edward Raupp

Blackboard - Helpful for course management

Reviewed 2017-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

There is a great deal of functionality. Just about every action the instructor needs is accommodated.

Casey Spears

Easy way to stay up-to-date on class

Reviewed 2018-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The messaging functionality was an efficient way to stay informed on updates about the class. I also enjoyed that all of my classes were easy to find in one place.

Kirk Stephens

Not A Great Product

Reviewed 2019-03-18
Review Source: Software Advice

There are not a lot of things that I like about this softaware. It achieves its basic functionality by allowing you to learn online, and submit assignments, but that’s pretty much all that it has going for it.

Stephen Grubbs

Just OK, I would pass it up

Reviewed 2017-02-06

Having used Blackboard extensively, I can say that it is an unnecessarily bloated software. It is replete with links and features that you don't want and will never need. That's not to say it's bad. It can do everything you need it to. It's just not very pretty while it's doing them. It's also prone to blackouts on a monthly-ish basis.

Brian Bohlman

Great Solution for Annual Employee Training

Reviewed 2017-04-20

Blackboard is a great tool for any training manager who is looking to develop e-learning courses for annual employee training requirements. It is easy to use and comes with lots of features.

Mariam Azizi

Great for students

Reviewed 2018-09-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard is great to use as a student. It's user-friendly and very easy to learn and navigate through. Grades and assignments are easy to view.

Jason Shenk

Worked for school

Reviewed 2019-09-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Kept me up to date on school assignments and projects due.

Justin Harbin

Blackboard Learn

Reviewed 2018-05-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard is one of the giants of the e-learning industry, so you can expect resourcing and the support indicative of a premier product. The mobile experience was relatively intuitive, which is a must in the current environment where students may be working full time while earning an online degree.

Hilda Myer-Post

Great Learning Management System

Reviewed 2018-05-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Blackboard provided a perfect and easy way to facilitate online courses, with many helpful features including discussion boards, grade breakdowns, and easy administrative tools.

Timothy Corey

Complex but Powerful - You get a ton of features but that also makes it harder to use

Reviewed 2017-12-13

There are a ton of options in this software that allow you to do almost anything with it. Pretty much if you can dream it up, you can set up a course that does it.

Catherine Ilao

Blackboard gives organizational learning a whole new aspect

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Layout and division is very friendly even for first time users. It enables educators and students to communicate efficiently without the need for further questioning regarding tasks. It also sets good reminders for learners on when tasks are due.

Evelyn Wilkerson

Reviewed 2019-10-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Awesome technology for keeping up with school

Brian Nunn

Ok software

Reviewed 2019-05-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I liked that we were able to see our grades on homework right a way and it’s user friendly.

Anonymous

seemingly popular but surprisingly clunky

Reviewed 2018-12-04

This is not a minor software and many have found it to be worthwhile, so consider my review in context of your particular business needs. There may be aspects that fit your needs quite well. I just haven't found them in my case.

Ankit Kapur

Decent software for Education Institutions

Reviewed 2019-01-23
Review Source: Software Advice

One stop portal that has an overview of all academic resources for the students. It has a good grade tracking system too which allows for better reporting for faculty.

Yuan Wang

Decent features, but UI needs to be improved

Reviewed 2018-10-30

It's good as a central platform from which we can access all of the course information, both current and historical. Course announcements can also be made through it - communication among professors and the class is easy.

Kensei Priscilla

Great start to online learning but can be difficult to use

Reviewed 2017-11-07
Review Source: Software Advice

The menus are clean and simple Easy to navigate the menus, different screens and options Saves time and energy than going to an actual classroom

Melissa Kuehnle, M.A.

Quick and Easy

Reviewed 2019-08-01

We use Blackboard to text those who have signed up for text messaging from the College.

danielle fisher

Great for course reviews and grades

Reviewed 2019-02-15
Review Source: Software Advice

blackboard is the easiest site for reading your grades as well as reading any feedback you receive on an assignment. It also gives you the opportunity to interact with classmates.

Mohamed Alhamshary

Classes management became easier

Reviewed 2019-10-04

It is easier for use than other applications in the field.

Philip Horn

Blackboard Learn was helpful to me as an adjunct professor

Reviewed 2019-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that you can both have a back-end as a professor where students can't see your work, and also an option to push things out to your students in a public-facing way.

Great for Business or Education

Reviewed 2019-04-22

Great experience overall in that it's user friendly for everyone involved in the meetings.

Blackboard: The Gold Standard LMS

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-16

Overall, blackboard has been great to us. The only reason we left was due to the customer support (or lack thereof).

Anonymous

Blackboard has been around forever and does what you need.

Reviewed 2017-10-09

Blackboard is one of the tried and true LMS. It has all of the features and functionality that you need and has great customer support. It is a bigger company and has corresponding resources.

Jazmin Campbell

Blackboard Learn was the platform my college preferred using to administer online tests, see updated grades, and have a basic student online database.

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

It was simple enough to use and we had few issues learning how to use it. I've seen it used across other campuses and heard similar thoughts.

JASVIN GAJERA

Digital School delivered

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Bb learn can be a vital, versatile and vivacious tool to improvise the system of education, had it been successfully implemented to single notch in the education system. It can proved to be another digital professor for homework assistance too.

Chris Frasquuieri

REVIEW ON BLACKBOARD

Reviewed 2017-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

I believe that blackboard is a good system, but it could use some improvement.

Noah Rezene

Blackboard, for all your training needs

Reviewed 2018-12-04

This tool has served me well in the past few years and has helped me in my professional and personal development.

Jessica Riley

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-11-05
Review Source: Software Advice

This software made my college experience easy and organized. As a college commuter this was a great way to stay up to date on current grades/ assignments/ announcements

Nicole Marroquin

Blackboard review!

Reviewed 2018-10-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy! and super user friendly when having to access for classes and getting your school work done. I feel all schools should offer to use this during the school year.