EverythingBenefits Reviews

EverythingBenefits

I have enjoyed working with EverythingBenefits thus far. They are very knowledgeable in the field and have helped me to learn a lot about the EDI process. They are always available to help when there are issues with any of the forms or feeds for our clients, or simply when we have questions on anything.

Pros

I love that the EverythingBenefits software integrates with our Kronos system, which makes it very easy for both us and our clients to use. It streamlines the benefit process for our clients and saves everyone a lot of time.

Cons

The testing process for some feeds can be lengthy, but this is not really at any fault of EverythingBenefits.

Great partnership with a team that helps us to achieve our client's satisfaction for benefits mgmt

I like that there is a dedicated EDI Specialist for each client, but that there is a team support model where someone else on their team can jump in and assist if the specialist is out or dealing with a high volume and needs some help. I also like that they are very responsive, a much better response time than working with the carrier EDI specialists directly. I also like that they follow up consistently...

Pros

Have access to the database and can easily see and review files that were sent to carriers if need to research anything. One database with access to all of our clients that have EDI files being sent by Everything Benefits.

Cons

This isn't necessarily a failure on the Everything Benefits side, but very rarely we may run into a situation where their system cannot pull or populate something from my system that would make things easier, but that is most likely more of an issue with the export data that is being sent by my payroll system, so may be more of a wish list to have my system be able to send more fields to their system in case they are ever needed. No issues or trouble getting things implemented, very easy implementation process.

Really Helpful

Overall, we've had a good experience with EverythingBenefits. They have been easy to work with and very helpful.

Pros

We have been using EverythingBenefits for about a year now for our EDI feeds. It has made a world of difference to have those set up and to be able to rely on someone else to do the technical aspect of the setup and allow us to worry about the data accuracy.

Cons

The website is a little outdated which can make finding what I need a little tricky.

Awesome Team

They have provided exceptional service and are always on top of all projects that we work on. We use them for our clients carrier connectivity and haven't had any issues. The team is always able to assist promptly and see the issues and projects all the way through to completion.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and is easy to understand. The short cut links that are available make it even easier to navigate.

Cons

I would like to have some additional reporting capabilities that are specific to individual clients.

EB provides industry leading solutions and service

With the carrier connectivity tools and overall integration with HCM solution EB saves time and greatly reduces cost!

Pros

EB provides industry-leading solutions and services. Their products - Benefit Carrier, Retirement Plan Feeds and COBRA Administration are huge wins for automation and streamlining manual processes. Their products and services updates keep them ahead of industry trends.

Cons

The testing process takes some time but this ensures accuracy!

EverythingBenefits has made my job easier

Has helped with invoice reconciling, data accuracy is higher, and my time is freed up to focus on other higher priority jobs instead of having to enter the same data multiple times for each benefit website.

Pros

I love the automatic feeds of data and information, it keeps everything up to date and real time and cuts out duplicate data entry with just one data entry point.

Cons

I really don't have any cons at this time, I am very pleased and happy with my experience of working with Everything Benefits.

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing EverythingBenefits for your Benefits Technology needs! We're glad you don't have any concerns at this time, but should anything ever arise we are here to help! We'd also love you to speak with our Product Manager about your experience with the system. We value user feedback highly! We'll reach out privately.

REVIEW

The software and customer support has been a very positive experience.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. The dashboard view when logging in makes it very easy to find information.

Cons

I do no have any dislikes about the software.

We're thrilled to know you enjoy the dashboard, and your experience with our products and support teams! We are happy to work with you to continue to ensure your experience is positive. Thank you for your feedback, and for your updated review as well! We'll reach out privately to see if you have any additional questions or product feedback! Client feedback is what makes our Benefits Technology products so valuable, so please keep the feedback coming!

Great product!

Pros

The software makes it so much easier for HR and Benefit admins to manage the enrollments and changes, including COBRA services and benefit reconciliation. Saves time, effort and minimizes potential errors for our clients.

Cons

No issues with the software. All the provided services work great.

DP + Everything Benefits

Pros

I like that if I have an issue, I am able to find a live person and resolve whatever issue I have quickly!

Cons

The only issue I can think of was a HSA issue, which I believe ended up being a carrier issue mixed with a feed issue....

Streamlining Benefit Administration Services

Customer service has always been great with quick communication. Development of the platform seems to be constant & consistent with marketplace needs.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to automate data feeds directly to carriers, without manually accessing each carrier website to enter changes, adds, etc.

Cons

Not as user intuitive as other benefit management software I've used in the past

EverythingBenefits

We have and continue to use EB for EDI transfers in our benefits portal. This was a new process for my company and we have learned a lot but have enjoyed the benefit.

Pros

The team was great to work with! They are very responsive to changes and questions.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We have been happy with the process.

Thank you for your feedback, we know its a large undertaking to update your technology solutions, and we try to make that process as simple as possible. We look forward to a long partnership to keep you on the forefront of Benefits Technology.

EverythingBenefits

We love EverythingBenefits and look forward to partnership for years to come!

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic along with the support they provide!

Cons

No real cons with EverythingBenefits, we're really pleased with their service.

I am a Resaler

it has been great.

Pros

I love that it compliments our other Payroll and HR services and that it integrates seamlessly.

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike about it.

Trade Construction Company, LLC Review

Positive experience.

Pros

User friendly. Ability to review payments and invoices.

Cons

The inability to sort billing by participant.

Review about EverythingBenefits

It is very useful in financial and HR work for the large companies.

Pros

It is very helpful to the financial and HR works and for the large companies which have more than 500 employees to manage financial work.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this product because i am using it for less than one week so still now i did not face any problem with this.

Alex Review

Integration and administration simplicity.

Pros

Product was easy to use. I also liked the administrative ease.

Cons

I liked the simplicity and the ability to be flexible.