HROnboard Reviews

HROnboard

Build amazing employee journeys.

HROnboard

Review Summary

Pros

Again, this creates efficiency for me and greater care for our employees. I couldnt recommend HR Onboard more.

Gervais P.

Located in Melbourne, and very helpful. Strong after sales support too which is always a pleasant surprise.

Kelly O.

Ease of use, fantastic support and always a friendly team to assist. With the amount of on-boards we use, you make my job look easy.

Claire G.

Cons

We are able to get our contracts out in a very small amount of time, saving time, money and those inevitable 'lost' packages.

Toni F.

Marie D.

Maybe that is due to the failings of the previous compnay/system I was using.

Gervais P.

4.7

HROnboard has made it possible to move recruitment internal

Pros

I like the focus of HROnboard. Hitachi's rapid growth over the years means we've been hiring a lot of people. HROnboard gave us a comprehensive tool that covers every step of our process. The simplicity and flexibility was great to get it up and running fast.

Cons

I wish we could use HROnboard for more parts of our business. It's focus on onboarding means we have a great onboarding process, and all our other tools seem lacking by contrast. The team are bringing out new features all the time, so I'm hoping the scope of HRonboard gets expanded a bit over time.

Everything to Onboard in one place

Moving to a new company 7 months ago, that used HR Onboard I have already onboarded two new employees using the platform. It has simplified the process and, far from just making my life easier, it has enabled our new employees to have a great experience coming on board. It lays the basis for a GREAT first impression. Everything is organised, simplified and in one place. Again, that is a new experience for me and removes the need for bespoke tools, multiple touch points. Consequently, I am more responsive and proactive which demonstrates a greater level of care and investment in our new employees. Reminders are on point and on time and follow a "one touch" process. Again, this creates efficiency for me and greater care for our employees. I couldnt recommend HR Onboard more

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything I didn't like. Maybe that is due to the failings of the previous compnay/system I was using

User Experience of HROnboard for a startup company

The first experience with the salesperson is fantastic. However, we did have a small glitch during implementation. The overall experience was satisfactory.

Pros

The ease of use

Cons

It's expensive to add additional modules

A smooth, professional, brand-aligned digital experience

HROnboard has provided me (and my team) friendly and knowledgeable customer service that has never stopped ' and they really understand our business outcomes that are being sought (efficiencies, audit trails, lines of control/authority, and brand-specific customisation). HROnboard has assisted our business to dramatically improve candidate experience and time to hire/onboard as part of our revised...

We have less than a 2 day turn around between offer and acceptance

Baw Baw Shire Council has recently implemented both 'onboard' and 'cross board' modules to assist us in reducing the administrative burden associated with recruitment and internal staffing changes. The process for implementation was so easy, and we had our modules up and running within days! Ever since, our customers have been providing us with rave reviews. New employees have reported being impressed...

Onboarding to success

Like many other organisations, we struggled to close the gap between making offers to employees and receiving all the signed documentation back. We also had difficulties maintain templates in word documents and mail merging these into contract templates. When we went to market we were looking for a solution that would be cost effective, easy to use, fit for purpose and manageable from an administration...

Implementation Dream

Pros

Simple in design, easily configured and beautifully packaged. Comparably low-cost to competitors. Lovely look and feel, intuitive. We only use HRO for onboarding new employees due to cost/hire structure. However still very good value, and a wonderful first impression.

Cons

Nothing. The product is perfect. Our users, managers and new hires give it the double thumbs up.

You will save an enormous amount of time!

This product allows our team to use our time more productively for our employees. We are able to get our contracts out in a very small amount of time, saving time, money and those inevitable 'lost' packages! By also stipulating certain documents are required at time of acceptance it also saves time in having to chase new employees for documents after they commence. The support we have received from HR Onboard Support for any product changes/tweaks has been great and very accommodating to our needs. Fantastic product, we love it and don't know how we would manage if we didn't have it!

Cons

HROnboard has been a revelation

HROnboard has been a revelation and has totally transformed how we on-board new employees. This system has provided efficiencies around speed to hire and has drastically reduced the manual processing of new hires. Since its implementation in March 2015 we have on-boarded 143 new starters and have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from our new employees about the speed and simplicity of the system. The system has proven to be a great first impression and reinforces the customer first approach we value as an organisation. The only regret I have is that we did not implement it sooner.

Cons

Excellent system and support that has transformed our hiring process

As a not-for-profit we started out with the Standard Edition and within about 2 weeks it became obvious that there was so much more we could do with Premium. The upgrade process was smooth and the team put together all the elements really well. We've shortened our processes from weeks to hours, and as a lot of our candidates don't have easy access to printers and scanners to sign and return documents its making life easier for them too.

Cons

Thanks for the kind words, Peter. Glad to hear we've made a nice impact!

The best thing is the time we save

The best thing about HROnboard is the time it saves us. We have so much going on, so HROnboard enables us to be more efficient, to focus on welcoming our new employees to the organisation and developing capability across the organisation rather than hunting around for paperwork.

Cons

By far, the best on-boarding product I've ever used!

So damn easy! By far, the best on-boarding product I've ever used! Ease of use, fantastic support and always a friendly team to assist! With the amount of on-boards we use, you make my job look easy! Thanks again guys! Would recommend this product any day of the week!

Great SME solution

easy to use product quick to get off the ground, good support team and centralises HR admin tasks for easy recall and progress tracking

Pros

audit trail and user friendly

Cons

no report function for exit surveys

Thanks for the great review, Nicole! We're expanding our reporting functionality in the next few releases, so please keep sharing your thoughts with our Customer Success team and we'll keep the new features rolling.

New User to the software

Having come from what I thought was a very functional HR process for onboarding this has really brought it to the next level and added so many features which are a market lead in this space.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to seamlessly do things which can take days to do and it just moves smoothly through the system.

Cons

I do like the software, no cons at this stage.

Very impressed with the product

Very impressed with the product; simple to use and an exceptional way to onboard new starters to the organisation. The service desk has been exceptional at providing a quick resolution to any queries or concerns raised.

HROnboard changed our lives

HROnboard has really changed our 'lives' in terms of offers and onboarding. It is taking us less than half the time it used to via our manual offers. We can't wait for cross boards.