KeldairHR Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.9/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The software is extremely user friendly and the results are worth the investment. Not to mention, great cutomer service that is always available to assist with questions or assistance.
The software is very good and the team behind the product makes this a 5 star application. Hyrell is the most responsive company I've had the pleasure to work with for any type of HR software.
They delight in listening to their customer base and working to make their product better. Applicants report a much improved experience and appreciate the increased communication.
Some of these statistics can be attributed to lack of upward mobility, bad economy, etc. But the reality is that food service industry has always suffered from this problem.
I have some concerns that we may be missing some applicants due to the length of the application process.
Applicants that have cache and cookies on their computer may run into technical problems.
How would you rate KeldairHR?

Excellent Applicant Sources with Customization

We have had a significant increase in the number and quality of applicants for most of our openings. Our managers continue to praise the HR team for excellent interview selections. We love how we can customize each job posting, responses and other fields. Wish we had more time to utilize all the options available on Hyrell as it would make us even more efficient. Customer service is outstanding - quickly address any issues and keep you posted with the status of your concern. There are some areas in Hyrell that could be better but what they have far outweighs anything we have ever used previously. Highly recommend Hyrell!

Cons

Hyrell's Applicant Tracking Software has greatly simpliefied my recruiting process.

I've only worked with Hyrell's applicant tracking software a few weeks but so far, it has been a wonderful experience. So many tasks can be accomplished within the software; applicant acknowledgements, scheduling interviews, sending rejection letters, etc. I spend less time paying phone tag with applicants and more time developing new relationships with organizations to bring in talent. The only issue I have run into has been with scheduling multiple managers to an interview. At present, the software will not allow more than one manager to be invited to an interview. So, I'm using Outlook for those instances.

Very User Friendly

I have used other applicant tracking systems in the past. Hyrell is, by far, the easiest to use. The communication between applicants through Hyrell via email is a great way to keep the history, as well as letting you know at a glance where you are with each applicant. The Reports are a great feature and the customer service is the best I have ever encountered - The Account Rep is knowledgeable and willing to educate each user in our office. The only con I can think of is that I need the system to be able to generate a report of all open positions and their location that I can post at our different locations.

Cons

Easy to configure. Great Value - Full Featured ATS at a reasonable price.

We did an evaluation of Applicant Tracking Systems and Hyrell came out on top. They have all the major features you would want out of an ATS including integration with major job boards, tracking of applicant communications, and full tracking of applicants throughout their process. Their customer service is very personalized and we're able to get answers to questions almost immediately. They really helped us through implementation to ensure that we were providing applicants with the best experience to explore careers at our organization. Their pricing model allows for affordability for any size organization.

Cons

Helps streamline the recruiting process

The Hyrell system allows you to present your company information and benefits, details about the position, and to set up pre-screening (yes/no) questions. The screening questions weed out the candidates who don't meet the minimum essential job requirements. The answers are automatically scored so it is easy to compare candidates. There is also a virtual interview section where the candidate has to respond in more detail. This shows you how well the candidate writes/expresses himself (you score this section yourself). There are many other bells and whistles that help you manage incoming candidate data.

Cons

Overall, a great system for employers & candidates!

The Hyrell system is really intuitive to use for both employers and job seekers. On the employer end, there are almost endless options to customize the system to fit the branding and recruiting needs of your company. Overall, you can get quick help from the Hyrell team with any issues using the system. They are very open to feedback and suggestions to make the system better but it might take some time for those changes to actually come to fruition. Overall, this system has a lot more bells and features than other ATS' I've used and should be on anyone's short list of potential systems to utilize!

Cons

I like that its different and very easy to use.

I like the hard/soft skills beacause at a glance I can eliminate applicants based on their score. The virtual interview in my favorite part. In this section I understand the applicant, I can judge their writting skilss (applicable per position) Kind of like getting to know the applicant. Sometimes the resumes that are uploaded are not in right format so I dont get to see everything. The breakdown of the employee history tabs clears everything up for me. The interview scheduling can be a little overwhelming. I dont utilize the Hire or Intiate offer tabs. The reject button is awsome and convenient.

Cons

I love Hyrell and it's ease of use and the support received.

I have been using Hyrell for over 3 years now. I find that it is very easy to keep track of all of your applicants and to record messages and have a full application that is user friendly. I like the virtual interview questions and having these helps limit people from just sending a resume who aren't really qualified for a position. Since the application requires more work it deters applicants that aren't committed and interested in the position. Applicants are archived so that if you are looking for someone in the future you can go to the pool of applicants that you already have very easily.

Cons

Easy to use and saves me a lot of time

The Hyrell system is very easy to learn and use. The company offers online training and webinars to help those who are new to it. The system also saves me so much time. I don't know what I did without it before. I love that they are constantly improving and adding new things to the system. They listen to what their customers want and implement it into their system. The system allows me to customize the application, standard messages, postings, etc to make my life easier. The customer service is great. I can't see myself or my organization using any other applicant / hiring system.

Very user-friendly!

Pros

Very user-friendly system. I have trained several of my colleagues on how to use it, and everyone has picked it up very easily (even the not so "tech savvy" users). The system is intuitive and just makes sense. Applicants have shared that they like the system as well.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of any improvements at this time.

Hyrell in two words TOP NOTCH

Hyrell's All-in-one Recruiting Software is just that All-in-one from start to finish. It's easy to learn, easy to Navigate and best of all easy on the budget. The cost doesn't even compare to other software that is comparable to Hyrell that I have seen. Emily Russen our account executive and Jessica Palmeri Hyrell' s community manager along with the implementation/training team exemplify the meaning of Fantastic Customer Service. They truly listen to what we the clients want and need to work quickly all while receiving efficiently and qualified candidates for our positions.

Raving Fans

Our company was using a similar product prior to being introduced to Hyrell. Hands down, the switch was the right decision. The product design & functionality were well thought out...and very obviously tested in "real world" circumstances before finalizing. Hyrell's partnership with other vendors (i.e. Indeed) is a win, win, win - for Hyrell, their clients, & the job seeker. Hyrell continues to improve & update their product. The support and ongoing training provided by their staff is professional, timely, & valuable. Needless to say, we true Raving Fans.

Cons

Major help in hiring smart!

Hyrell helps the applicant eliminate themselves if they are not truly interested in the position and our company though a series of scored questions. When the applicant scores in the nineties we know we have someone worth interviewing!

Pros

Saves a great deal of time by eliminating people who are not qualified or willing to go the extra mile to do a good job. Helps get a preview of the applicants attitude.

Cons

Overall it is a good product. They are working to make it better.

Great applicant tracking system. Once you understand the logic it is easy to use. Great industry/position specific templates and questions. Would like there to be more flexibility with being able to move candidates from one position to another. Also there should be a separate notes section for all applicants with the timeline on it to track the different stages as well as add any notes that the recruiter or manager would like to add about the applicant. I like the fact that the company listens to your requests and work towards adjusting things accordingly.

Absolutely wonderful software!

Pros

It was very user-friendly. I was able to navigate without any problems. It also collected all the information I needed for potential employees, and that information was easily accessible. I loved being able to send emails to the candidates who weren't qualified.

Cons

There's nothing I would change! The ease of use and information offered was just what I needed.

Love the product and how it continues to improve

Pros

I like how it continues to improve with new ideas. Additionally, Hyrell listens to its customers to see what they want improved or added to the product.

Cons

The thing I like least is that I don't have time to learn more about everything the product has to offer.

Hyrell Review 2014

Pros

Product: Communicating without being bombarded with phone calls. Vendor: Turn around time for response to emails and instruction provided to new users.

Cons

I wish the basic posting threshold was a little higher. Three is such a small number. Five on the other hand: woo-hoo!

Hyrell is fabulous!

Pros

It's a one-stop shop for all job postings and candidates. Managers can easily access and manage candidates. They have great customer service. I like the exposure to multiple job boards. I honestly don't know how we ever got along without it.

Cons

It does not talk to my payroll system. It may have the capability to do so, but I have not explored it in depth.

BEST PROGRAM BY FAR

We have been using this program now for quite some time and could not be any more pleased with it. It is user friendly and by far has been our number one tool when looking to hiring new staff members. Being able to communicate with the applicant through Hyrell allows us to find out what we need to know about the person before even bringing them in house for hiring purposes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as it has been more than what we could have asked for. Thank you Hyrell.

Bang for Buck

Hyrell offers value for business looking to make a spend that will count. We started with Hyrell about a year ago and we feel like our ability to better understand our applicant process, combined with the genuine desire of the Hyrell team to reach out for ways to improve their value makes this system well worth the expenditure. In addition, Hyrell offers additional webinars and other training to add value to the process. Best bang for buck compared to other systems we reviewed.

Love Hyrell - Great ATS

Our organization started using Hyrell a year ago, and we couldn't be happier with it. It is extremely user friendly (I mean VERY easy to use), customer service has been great and the price is right! Our applicant flow has increased over 100% since we started using it. We've been integrating with a background check vendor for a few months now as well, and have been very please with this process too. Overall, we couldn't be happier....I can't think of any complaints.

Hiring system

Pros

I can get all the information about the applicant in one spot: application, resume, etc., and I can schedule the interview from the same place.

Cons

It's still new. I'm still exploring it and getting a grasp on it, but so far, I do not have any complaints.

Easy to use, very user-friendly, and great tool!

Pros

It's extremely user-friendly. It's a very thorough tool for shopping prospective employees. I love all the features and how easy it is to navigate through the site.

Cons

There really isn't much that I don't like. I can't say anything negative about the product at all.

I do not proclaim to be a whiz at the computer. All the software is user friendly, easy to navigate

The pros would be that even someone like me , who doesn't have the greatest skills at the computer, I am 50 years old, I feel there is nothing I have encountered with it that is "over my head" or "too difficult to navigate" . Also a very important point is that I don't have an excess of my work hours to be stuck in a system I have a hard time working with. I find that it is very beneficial to our office & our specific needs.

Cons

The Best Employment Application Process Ever!

Hyrell is a state of the art application system that allows our HR team to be extremely efficient and reach more qualified applicants than we ever have in the past. With just one month of use, we have had tremedous number of quality applicants. We are more efficient and transparent with our applicants - which is one of our company's core values. Our applicants have given us very positive feedback too. I would highly recommend!