ITCS-WebClock Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Jules Carbone

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed 2019-09-04

The set up and integration were easy and completed without issue and within the promised timeframe, the team at WebClock is phenomenal. Training for my staff was informative and customized to provide what we needed, when we needed it, and delivered to who we needed it delivered to. Working with Travis was (and remains) a pleasure. Customer Support is knowledgeable and responsive. Overall the system does what we need it to do without issue and the people behind the system have proven that they take personal responsibility for the product that they put out. They were willing to make changes within the system to accommodate some specific needs that we had and worked with me to make sure that the platform not only met but exceeded our needs and expectations. Honestly not what I expected going in, as my previous experiences in this arena have been less than stellar, it is nice to know that there are companies out there that still care about not only the product that they put out but the end user and their experience in the environment.

Pros
It works the way I need it to work, consistently. That is a big deal when you have 140 employees in multiple states and at 6 locations. Since the switch I have been able to stop thinking about time and labor management every minute of the day.

Cons
There isn't anything that I can say I dislike about the platform.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

PJ Hogan

Easy to Use Program

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Your support team is great, very knowledgeable, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. My implementation specialist for our recent report requests was also very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.

Pros
The software is easy to use and it's easy for new employees to pick up.

Cons
I don't like that vacation hours cannot accrue on a monthly basis for new hires, I have to enter the hours manually. I wish employees' previous timesheets looked like the administrator's view. I think it make it easier for employees to find errors before approving their time.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Melissa Rivard

Great Software

Reviewed 2017-10-16

Pros
This software is super easy to use and much better than any other time clock we have used. Very user friendly.

Cons
There are a few things in the scheduling functionality that it doesn't allow you to do but we are hopefully getting those issues resolved.