ITCS-WebClock Logo
ITCS-WebClock

Cloud-based, payroll-integrated time and attendance tracking

visit website

ITCS-WebClock Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.04/10

Reviews by rating

We love that your product is customizable and that you have a great team of specialists who listen, understand our business and helped create the product / service that we need.
The product is very user friendly. I like the bold colors and easy to find resources on the various pages.
Not anything specific that I don't like or that doesn't make this product bad.
There is nothing that I haven't been able to work through to dislike.

Emre Ç.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good job

Pros

"Simple and Easy to Use". I integrated it into my payroll and it worked flawlessly. The overall quality is good.

Cons

In general, I did not have a problem and I was satisfied. customer service responds very quickly when you have a problem.

Thank you for your review!

MK

Melinda K.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

WebClock New User

The training staff has been remarkable and easy to contact. They made the transition from our old system very manageable for myself and our staff. [sensitive content hidden] has been an amazing support for us during this transition, very helpful and able to assist with some kinks we had along the way. The WebClock has been a positive change for our office and our staff is enjoying the new way of tracking their time!

Pros

Convenient training, easily accessible to all employees, easy to navigate and less costly than other WebClock programs out there today. The training team was very helpful and readily available to assist with all our questions through email and live sessions. They made this transition very easy to navigate.

Cons

Would like the design and look of the site to be more appealing and be able to schedule employees or place schedules in system with more ease. It can tend to be too much clicking to set a schedule or update a missed time punch. I do like how Dayforce is set up and easier to navigate and adjust times.

JT

Jery T.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Webclock Review

Unfortunately my experience was not good with the system itself. [SENSITIVE CONTENT was very responsive and helpful although she was not able to provide me with a solution for the system issues. Several of my employees would clock in or out and when they came back found out the system did not clock them in our out. The work required to fix all of these was just too much so we stopped using the services. We planned to see if there is anything to fix this issue in the first part of the year but I suspect we will have to find another product because when I mentioned my issues the response was the system works...but it wasn't. If it was one or 2 employees having issues I would think it may be a user issue but it wasn't.

Pros

I liked the idea of not having to add up time cards and for employees to submit for time off.

Cons

The system continually did not clock someone out or would clock them in at midnight.

Jerry, Thank you for your honest feedback. It's unfortunate that the employees were having issues during the clock in / clock out process. We have noticed in the past, employees have stating that they did clock, but the raw data confirmed that the punches were not present, creating a non-compliant situation for the employees in question. Making changes from a manual system to a SAAS based solution does present challenges with employees to adopt a new process. We appreciate your business, and in the future if you find you'd like to revisit the award winning WebClock solution, please let us know. Best Regards, Greg Thompson COO

JC

Joe C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Perfect Protect for Small Business

Overall, the experience with this software and it's support team has been excellent. Even if I can't figure something out, the support team is very quick and efficient in getting the solution to me. ITCS-webclock has been a significant portion for us to monitor and manage PTO, unexcused absences, and has allowed our team to be more flexible in their time clock punches and more accurate for the services we render to our clients.

Pros

The most beneficial item of the time clock is how easy it is to management your human resources. The system allows limitations to the number of staff using PTO within a department. This reduces my need to continuously watch each department since I can limit the number of staff out in a given period.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little tricky to find the information you need in the reporting areas. Sometimes I find myself going in and out of the same screens to look for specific information on a report.

Joe, Thanks for your review, I appreciate it. Greg Thompson COO

KR

Kurt R.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Make Time For WebClock!

Compliance, reliability, dependability and accountability. Kind of says it all when you don't have a good time system.

Pros

Great sales discipline. Listened to our needs and didn't push for things we don't need right now. Once we agreed on what to move forward with, implementation became the priority. Our sales person stayed involved all the way through to make sure the implementation was seamless and successful. I felt like I was part of the team and process.

Cons

Would like the software to not allow employees to punch in or out unless their GPS is enabled.

Kurt, thank you for your review - much appreciated. Greg Thompson

KY

Karen Y.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Complete time management system that seamlessly integrates with our HR system!

Ashlyn - our implementer - was TERRIFIC! She took the time to learn how we wanted it to perform and helped to streamline the setup to make the system work for us. Terrific customer service from her and the whole team. They are great!

Pros

We were conducting a complete overhaul and vendor change to a new PEO and WebClock was their preferred partner for a time keeping system. Compared to the system we used to use (ADP) it is a night and day easier and more user-friendly system. The WebClock system is intuitive once you get through the initial learning and is easy for both employee and manager.

Cons

Learning it is a bit cumbersome. It is not as instantly intuitive as I would hope it to be and the instructions are narrative instead of an easy infographic for my people to follow.

JC

Jules C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Couldn't be happier!

The set up and integration were easy and completed without issue and within the promised timeframe, the team at WebClock is phenomenal. Training for my staff was informative and customized to provide what we needed, when we needed it, and delivered to who we needed it delivered to. Working with Travis was (and remains) a pleasure. Customer Support is knowledgeable and responsive. Overall the system...

Pros

It works the way I need it to work, consistently. That is a big deal when you have 140 employees in multiple states and at 6 locations. Since the switch I have been able to stop thinking about time and labor management every minute of the day.

Cons

There isn't anything that I can say I dislike about the platform.

MM

Monica M.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

The support is amazing

Always been great

Pros

The support people especially [sensitive content hidden] are always so friendly and helpful and they remember me :o

Cons

I cannot get a list of how much pto each employee is accruing. I would think this would be a simple fix.

Monica - Thank you very much for the review. I'll pass your request to our development team for review. Please reach out if you'd like anything else. Best regards, Greg Thompson COO ITCS-WebClock

AF

Andrew F.

Construction, 51-200 employees

I highly recommend WebClock

Pros

The comprehensive reports, and customization are incredible. The support team is always friendly, and eager to assist with any questions that arise.

Cons

At this point in time, I do not have any complaints.

Andrew, Thank you for your kind review. If you need anything, please reach out to Meghan or myself. Greg Thompson COO

TV

Timothy V.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

Pros

Tracking my employees, and my own time has become very easy. [sensitive content hidden] from webclock is always helpful, and friendly.

Cons

We dont really have any complaints. This works great for our small business.

RP

Ruth P.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Good product for the money

Great staff, very responsive when we have an issue.

Pros

Employees can clock in via Facial Recognition timeclock, desktop, or tablet. Or phone but we have blocked that for all but a select few. Time management makes it easy at the end of the payroll period. We can then export to our PEO.

Cons

I cannot highlight and print PDF reports on this version like I could on prior versions. (i.e., only certain parts of a Timecard Report -- not all 50 pages) It makes it cumbersome. Also, some reports make me download to an Excel File only and then I have to edit to extract the info I want for the managers.

Ruth, Thanks for writing your review, and thank you for keeping WebClock in mind when you see a need for Time & Attendance - much appreciated! Greg Thompson COO

CM

Chris M.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Hoodz Review Webclock

Integration with Engage is fairly easy to use. It is manual, but easy to use.

Pros

Perdiodically, and not frequently, webclock goes down for software upgrades in the middle of the night when my teams are clocking in and or out, and they cannot log into the system, thus requiring a manual intervention by management the next day.

Cons

Weekly payroll has to be manually downloaded to computer and then manually uploaded to Engage. This process could be streamlined to eliminate the manual download and upload

Chris, Thanks for your review. I've asked my team to touch base with you on the payroll, it's more automated than what you have described. Have a great day! Greg Thompson COO

jl

jeannette l.

Building Materials, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy system to navigate once it's set up

Previously, PTO was managed on spreadsheets by individual managers. This provides easy to navigate system that tracks all PTO in real time and allows each individual to see their remaining time off.

Pros

PTO tracking is most important for our group. The implementation was not smooth due to change in people on our side and Webclock. There was not clear communication on how to initially set up information which caused me to have to manually update all records to launch and then have another admin go back and manually adjust all the time records for each account. I then had to go back a third time to manually adjust records to check another box for movement between screens. It was not a smooth process. We still encounter some issues that can't be explained by Webclock and takes time to resolve.

Cons

See above comments, I've addressed what didn't work well with implementation.

Hello Jeannette, Thank you for your review. I've asked my team to look into your concerns and support will reach out to see if there is anything we can adjust on our end to make the PTO tracking better for you. Greg Thompson COO

TH

Terri H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Streamlined Time Clock for Employees

I have had an excellent experience with Webclock and with the service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She has been so patient and helpful throughout the whole journey thus far. Having a "friend" on the other end of the phone helping you walk through and trouble shoot a problem was extremely comforting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] never made me feel "dumb." I so appreciated that! She has been instrumental in the success we have had using Webclock.

Pros

The ease of the employees being able to clock in and out. Also, as an office manager, being able to go in and make manual changes both in house as well as remotely as needed was very helpful.

Cons

It would have been helpful to have an actual "trouble shooting FAQs worksheet" to go along with the initial training since there is so much to learn right at the beginning and then other things pop up later on like "how do I add a shift?" There were just some things that came up "later on" and having a resource to refer back to would have been beneficial.

SR

Susan R.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

ITCS Webclock is the best for all our needs

We have used webclock for over 15 years and are very satisfied with it

Pros

I can usually find anything I am looking for and I like that there are different ways to approach things. And if not, the support team is excellent

Cons

You just did an update and having minor issues finding what I used The glossary could be a bitmore informative but this is only for the current update

Susan, Thanks so much for being a 15 year WebClock customer, I really appreciate that. Thanks for your review, very kind of you to take the time to fill it out. Greg Thompson COO

KK

Kris K.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Beacon Health Managment Review

Very good once up and running smoothly and maintained by a well trained representative in given clock locations.

Pros

Reporting is informative. Interactive with live updates also essential.

Cons

Documented training materials for new users at locations due to high turnover. Can be confusing at first how to enter employees into clocks. Solid documents written clearly and with detail will cut down on any confusion. Employees are not always technical and can struggle to get the steps correct in the beginning.

PH

PJ H.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Easy to Use Program

Your support team is great, very knowledgeable, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. My implementation specialist for our recent report requests was also very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.

Pros

The software is easy to use and it's easy for new employees to pick up.

Cons

I don't like that vacation hours cannot accrue on a monthly basis for new hires, I have to enter the hours manually. I wish employees' previous timesheets looked like the administrator's view. I think it make it easier for employees to find errors before approving their time.

MD

Mandy D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Shaw Living, PC

Again, our experience has been wonderful, [sensitive content hidden] made our transition seamless and guided me through. They both were always available if I had crazy questions!

Pros

WebClock allows easy navigation and correction time, keeps up vacation and sick days for me also. It is very user friendly. Also customer service was wonderful, our business split from another group and WebClock employees made the transition easy.

Cons

Sometimes employees clock in and clock out will not register even done online.

Mandy, Thank you for your comments and for recognizing our employees! I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Greg Thompson COO

PH

Paula H.

Import and Export, 51-200 employees

Portmeirion Group

Pros

This product is easy to use and helpful when you have to modify weekly timesheets and run employee's PTO / vacation time/ audit reports.

Cons

The delay from entering the New Hire into the Engage system to waiting almost 2 hours for the new hire information to port over to the Web Clock system.

Paula - thanks so much for your review, I very much appreciate it. Please reach out to me if I can do anything for you. Greg Thompson COO

Nerea O.

Education Management, self-employed

Lo he usado mucho

Creo que terminaré cambiando de software según me beneficie otro con más funciones, pero si lo que buscas es administrar tu tiempo, ITCS-WebClock es el índicado.

Pros

Es un software bastante básico. Lo he usado para administrar mejor mi tiempo.

Cons

Sobre todo sirve como gestión del tiempo, pero podría mejorar en otras funciones, como la administración de gastos.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

KM

Kristi M.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

Webclock

Pros

The ability to clock in for different jobs. Ease of use.

Cons

That the total hours on the timesheet does not print out the total for sick leave/vacation leave used. It gives regular hours total and then one lump sum rather than showing the different types of pay. timesheets do not show the job worked on them. Have to go back into employee to figure out what job they were working on

Hi Kristi, thanks so much for your review. The issue you describe is a setting that needs to be changed, I'll have support open a ticket and someone will call you.

CS

Christopher S.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Ceo

Very dependable software. Excellent support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did an awesome job assisting us.

Pros

Minimal maintenance and extent of reporting capibility

Cons

There is nothing I have found yet that I felt fail short.

Christopher, Thank you for your tremendous review, I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave you comments. Please let me know if you need anything and have a great day! Greg Thompson COO

AL

Angie L.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Ayuda Mucho

Pros

Su herramienta de base de datos para empleados es muy completa.

Cons

es algo tedioso de implementar pero funciona de maravilla.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

CB

Carol B.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Done

Fairly ease of use and the Customer Support is amazing.

Pros

it is online and convenient and this survey is too demanding

Cons

It does not track PTO very well and this survey is too demanding

Carol, Thank you for taking the time to review WebClock, I really appreciate the effort. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if ever you need assistance. Greg Thompson COO

NH

Nellene H.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Office Mgr.

Good

Pros

It also does my PBJ hours for us and they submit to CMS. :)

Cons

Issues with internet with phone app working and just some days logging in.

Nellene, Thanks for your review, I very much appreciate it! Have a great day. Greg Thompson COO