ITCS-WebClock Reviews

ITCS-WebClock

Cloud-based, payroll-integrated time and attendance tracking

ITCS-WebClock

Review Summary

Pros

Overall service has been super great. Staff members are always friendly and willing to assist when the need arises.

Orlando T.

The product is very user friendly. I like the bold colors and easy to find resources on the various pages.

Elvia A.

The Webclock is easy to use on the phone or the computer. The support team is above excellent.

Hal M.

Cons

Limited reporting on attendance and changes. Mobil application not available.

Maria E.

PJ H.

4.7

Couldn't be happier!

The set up and integration were easy and completed without issue and within the promised timeframe, the team at WebClock is phenomenal. Training for my staff was informative and customized to provide what we needed, when we needed it, and delivered to who we needed it delivered to. Working with Travis was (and remains) a pleasure. Customer Support is knowledgeable and responsive. Overall the system...

Pros

It works the way I need it to work, consistently. That is a big deal when you have 140 employees in multiple states and at 6 locations. Since the switch I have been able to stop thinking about time and labor management every minute of the day.

Cons

There isn't anything that I can say I dislike about the platform.

A SERVICE OF EXCELLENCE!

Web-Clock has helped us from day one to control our Teamwork Schedule with accuracy.

Pros

ITCS-WebClock does excel on software design, accessibility, interaction, functionality, data base accuracy, well designed broad reporting, and above all by the Top Quality of their Team Customer Excellence! If you are in the market for a Time Control Software, do not look further, as WebClock will be right there for you!

Cons

We all have things to improve but having worked with WebClock for many years we see no improvement needed, but continued work on making it fit the need of the new market as time goes!

ITCS-WebClock review

n/a

Pros

easy to use. Accessible to all employees from phones, tablets and home computers

Cons

Limited reporting on attendance and changes. Mobil application not available

Easy to Use Program

Your support team is great, very knowledgeable, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. My implementation specialist for our recent report requests was also very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.

Pros

The software is easy to use and it's easy for new employees to pick up.

Cons

I don't like that vacation hours cannot accrue on a monthly basis for new hires, I have to enter the hours manually. I wish employees' previous timesheets looked like the administrator's view. I think it make it easier for employees to find errors before approving their time.

On-Time Services

Overall service has been super great! Staff members are always friendly and willing to assist when the need arises.

Pros

User friendly, our employees can manage the portal with ease.

Cons

Too many steps to setup new hires and to make changes to the ISO Proximity Card.

NPS

ITCS since on boarding and now, always have the support email team, that is great.

Pros

The software was easy to use. The import feature with my Payroll company.

Cons

going to different screens for employees profile, timecard. But WebClock did an upgrade this year and combine that. Now it's even easier to use.

I love WebClock!

The most impact to our organization is that the WebClock system calculates and keeps records of PTO's for us.

Pros

Cons

The only issues we had were related to PTO balances and accrual. Once we ironed them out, everything worked well.

Great Software

Pros

This software is super easy to use and much better than any other time clock we have used. Very user friendly.

Cons

There are a few things in the scheduling functionality that it doesn't allow you to do but we are hopefully getting those issues resolved.

Webclock Software

Pros

Cons

Everything is great. I would love for a phone app as opposed to having to sign into the web browser, that would be easier.

Web Clock Review

Pros

We really like the GPS features. And all the other tracking features.

Cons

We really have not found anything wrong with the product so far.