PlanSource Reviews

4.0/5 (10 reviews)

Melinda Griswold

Good product, not enough knowledgeable support or client education

Reviewed 2016-12-08

I have used this software for almost 7 years -- it is vast and expansive in its capabilities. Its reporting system alone seems to be able to manipulate your data in any way possible you could ever need. The payroll interface is simple as is the benefits. The problem I face most with this is the support by the company. The training on how to use their reporting system and its vast capabilities are lacking. If I have problems and contact their customer service team, I often find myself explaining to them the finer details of how a simple interface, such as PTO setup, works in regards to the detail or assistance I need. I don't know if they are growing too fast and don't have the staff support to keep up or their staff just isn't up to speed on their product as they need to be. I find myself leaning on the team for support less and less. Additionally, there are many things in the system that occur (bugs, known issues etc) that just don't make sense. Plansource recommends vendors for you to use for other pieces of your business that are 'built to flow' to their systems. However, we find that they don't actually capture all of the information that's needed and take all parts into consideration. We are using this recommended vendor and yet still have to do our own workarounds to make their 'flow of information' between systems complete. That being said when there is an issue that they have erred on - they do go above and beyond to correct it.

Tammi Miller

I have been utilizing the PlanSource platform for over 4 years now.

Reviewed 2017-08-21

We utilize the system to manage our robust benefit package. It easily maintains each person's elections, sends a data feed to each of the carriers, and does this all without paper! Open enrollment is so much simpler, and there are fewer errors. While the customer support has had some growing pains, I believe we are over that hurdle. Response time is great and the relationships formed with key administrators has helped us work through our complicated program.

Susan Calvert

Devoted Client Of PlanSource

Reviewed 2016-09-23

I have been using the PlanSource system for over 7 years for our payroll and HR needs. They provide a high level of customer service and continue to evolve their product with the changing needs of the market. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a system which can provide a robust payroll system, ACA and benefits administration, time keeping software, and onboarding all in one place.

Scott Spray, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

Plansource has helped us comply with the ACA and move our benefits enrollment from paper to online.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

ACA compliance, online experience for employees (instead of paper), and improved billing reconciliation with our vendors.

Stephanie Magrich

PlanSource Review

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Benefits enrollment and benefits maintenance is easily done with PlanSource.

Berkeley Carver

Reviewed 2018-04-25
Review Source: Software Advice

The ACA compliance portion of the system is really well though out, not to mention it's really user friendly and easy to navigate!

Jeannette Zanoni

We paid for services we didnot get for 10 months They could not get it together

Reviewed 2018-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

There is nothing about this company that I would recommend.

Anonymous

Basic payroll system a little behind the time

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Quick customer service. Simple payroll processing.

Asher Primrose

Good tool for Benefits Admin

Reviewed 2016-12-06

A solid tool for benefits administration. Fairly easy to set up with your benefits broker. Ties in with Guardian direct feeds.

Anonymous

I use this application to submit my FSA and child care expenses

Used monthly for 6-12 months