Skills DB Pro Reviews

4.56/5 (9 reviews)

Sahara Cochenour

Great product for anything from complex to basic skills tracking needs

Reviewed 2018-12-18

The people at Skills DB Pro are very clearly talented in both their technical skills and their interpersonal skills. Customer service has always been prompt and effective plus it comes with a unique personal touch that is rare for corporate relationships. They have been attentive to our needs, receptive to our thoughts, and it's evident that they want to see us succeed in using their application.

Pros
The out of the box features are dynamic and can be easily applied to a variety of use cases in any professional setting. Adding and updating data from the front-end of the application is intuitive and easy to do. There is a uniqueness to Skills DB Pro that aligns user-friendly simplicity with advanced analytics and tracking capabilities.

Cons
The only thing I can think to say is that the GUI itself could be "prettier". And even that is a personal preference that has very little impact on our users and the applications of the data.

Response from Skills DB Pro

Thanks Sahara,
Always a joy to work with you.
Looking forward to seeing the unique use cases you have come up with soon.

ISAM HAGMUSA (PhD)

Skills DB Pro for enterprise companies - Excellent Product

Reviewed 2018-12-13

It fulfill our company purpose as a temporary solution which you could launch easily in almost less than 24 hours.

Pros
easy to use, self explanatory and less housekeeping. Easy on-boarding of resources and skills.

Cons
Report builder need to be more flexible. Mass deletion is not available, in case of modification of skills records.

Response from Skills DB Pro

Hi Isam,
Thanks for the kind review. In February of 2019 we will be launching a more advanced report writer. As always if you need anything let us know.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Andrey Kolesov

My experience had been most satisfactory and I have certainly gotten my money's worth.

Reviewed 2017-06-17

Increased productivity for my company and my employees. Great customer service and support from their developers!

Pros
I am most happy with this software's easy-to-use interface, affordable pricing and a variety of features covering the skills that a company has and the skills that it needs, also touching on a number of other important aspects such as training, talent search and reports.

Cons
Currently, I am fully satisfied with this software. The only place where I could personally see some improvements is in the interface: while it truly is easy to use, perhaps a stronger and more mesmerizing graphic element would make it even better!

Jared Britson

SkillsDBPro

Reviewed 2019-02-08

SkillsDBPro is a great tool for organizing your team's skillset. It greatly eases our staffing team's process of identifying qualified consultants for project roles, and is heavily depended upon in our daily operations.

Pros
The tool is extremely easy to use for the user. Updating skills and reviewing an analyst's skills is a seamless process, which is crucial when quickly identifying individual's for work opportunities.

Cons
I don't have any major complaints. If anything, I would say that the 'Find an Expert' search bar could be expanded to allow a variety of different variables rather than the text string it currently is.

Tanner Otto

Quality Software, Better Support

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Skills DB Pro allows us to quickly find the resources with the skills we need much more efficiently.

Pros
I liked the quality and speed of the support we have gotten hen we have run into issues.

Cons
I liked the experience of combing through skills and qualifications the least. Categorization could be improved.

David Tyler

Skill DB Pro

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-21

This solution allows upper level managers to learn what skills are available with in current personnel. In the past, we either contracted or hired personnel for skills sets that already existed within the organization.

Pros
Very easy to use. Employees had very little issues when using it for the first time.

Cons
There were no cons noted. Customer service was able to rectify any small issues

Corinne Davison

FX Innovation review

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Pros
Instructions are readily available and information is easy to update and manage

Cons
the dashboards and layouts can be visually overwhelming if you don't know how to use it

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Indy Peragaladum

Skills DB Pro Review

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-24

Quite satisfied with the overall experience.

Pros
Easy to use. Training videos are available. Other support related questions are answered promptly. Easy to add profiles, skills and qualifications. Customizable reports that can be easily extracted to other formats for further analysis.

Cons
GUI could be improved. Look and feel needs to be updated.

Marla OConnor

LTK Review

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-03-13

We are tracking the skills of our engineering staff, so this is the first time we are using this package. Hoping it provides the ability to find skilled staff when needed.

Pros
I am a new user and found it easy to maneuver with minimal direction from my manager.

Cons
Not completely intuitive, such as how to get started