Talentpool

Cloud-based recruitment software

Talentpool Reviews

Pros

When I compare , the experience which my other peers have in other organization , I am glad with a hussle free services and support of Talentpool team for my job.

Shikha S.

Vaishakhi J.

The features that I like the most. User friendly and fast processing.

Vaishakhi J.

Cons

Buggs happened some times which is very annoying.

Hemant J.

Sonal S.

Hemant J.

3.8

Talent Pool

Good software and team behind it. Team was willing and able to configure specific customizations that were required by our business with a quick turnaround time.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use both from the end user perspective as well as from an administrator point of view. Facility to tweak processes from the front end itself based on need.

Cons

Company Organogram cannot be configured in TalentPool but user hierarchy can be set and edited time to time. For Birthday wishes, Talent Pool can wish the Candidate but not the client and Internal Staff.

Talentpool Review

Talentpool is very easy and user friendly. You don't need to write down your to dos. Talent pool reminds you everything. You can pull reports from Talent pool. You don't need to track anything in excel sheet. Recruiter productivity, joiner TAT, declines we can pull from Talent pool reports.

Pros

It reminds you all your day's to dos It helps you create database. You can check candidate history as well and refer to same while talking to candidates Talentpool helps you in all steps of recruitment cycle.

Cons

Once you start using Talentpool you wont like to work without it, it become oxygen of your work place.

Talentpool - Hiring Supporter

It is Good

Pros

Talentpool has been a great support for our hiring here at Escalon. It not only enables us to work freely it allows our internal employees to refer as much as they can via simple click of mouse. Resume parsing feature is amazing and the required details of candidates can be kept there without any hassle. So , I have had a good experience so far.

Cons

Buggs happened some times which is very annoying. Please improve CV search criteria . Its very difficult to search resume on talentpool. Most of the times I couldn't able to find my own uploaded resumes.

User friendly Save Time and Energy

I am using this software since 4yrs and it is very user friendly and easy to handle and guide others.

Pros

It is user friendly. It saves lot of manual effort and time. It is like second Naukri for us as we have huge data base and we can search candidate in that.

Cons

Nothing as such

Thanks for the review

Talentpool - a detailed dashboard for recruiters

Talentpool provides end to end details of candidates , along with each step of recruitment process specification. At the same time, this is very easy to use and keepd the process transparent among the recruiters, technical panels and employees (referral for that matter).

Pros

The best, I feel would be referring the history of any candidates so accurately and getting the past record, so handy available.

Cons

The option of so many reports generation is of not much in use. Some filter to that can be more beneficial.

One of the best recruiting software I've come across!

One of the best recruiting software I've come across! It is easy to operate, gives a sense of complete hiring effort at a glance to key stakeholders like recruiters/interviewers/hiring managers/recruiting managers etc., helps in creating a cohesive data and communication system which helps both current and future process-planning and decision-making effective.

Talentpool Review

Talentpool is a tool which is quite easy to learn and use, saves huge data, however at times it gets really difficult to search for some particular data from the database. Need some more filters in the Search Tab.

My Talentpool Exp.

I am using Talentpool since last 1.6 years. I am helpless without Talentpool (TP) now. very user friendly.

Pros

every time there is a new update that will help us to make our day to day life easy.

Cons

HR screening are bit lengthy, need some more auto features

Talentpool Review

Talenypool is very user friendly. Also it is very easy for us to maintain the large scale data which can be easily extracted.

Pros

Best feature according to me- checking the duplicate profiles on TP is very easy. Also all the related members like technical panel etc can interact on the same platform and the interaction Eg- shortlisting, feedback are auto saved.

Cons

It only accepts resume in word or PDF format.

Right ATS for Large recruitment teams

I have been using Talentpool from last 2 years. i must say it is very user friendly and configurable.my recruiters productivity has been increased and its value for money for my Orgnization.

Pros

Configurable, Simple UI, Support, Vendor portal, Employee portal, candidate portal

No TP, No recruitment.

Good experience. It has made recruitment easy. Screening, appointments, followups, etc, everything is possible by its use.

Pros

The best thing about TP is its vast database. We can check the history or duplicacy of any candidate any time, no matter how many years old it might be. It keeps on reminding every interview/ schedule so that nothing is missed out. It had made recruitment easy.

Cons

When it is not available due to any specific reason- Work is stagnant.

Thanks for the review.

User friendly and time saver!

Its been the first time that I used a software for recruitment purpose. I felt it was very useful and time saving. Starting from checking for duplicacy to joining of the candidate, it has proved to be very supportive.

Pros

The features that I like the most: * User friendly and fast processing. * Check of duplicacy. Its a very useful thing where we can easily check history which is even years old. * We can access each and every detail starting from his date of screening to that of interview within 1 click. * Scheduling interviews on calender and we can pull the excel sheet out of it, saves a lot of time.

Cons

As of now , I have not come across any cons as such. The only inconvenience caused is when it faces technical issues.

Recruitment Database

TalentPool has somewhat made it easy to track the candidate record. Its helps to manage your daily based recruitment activities.

Pros

Helps to manage the process.

Cons

-Server is often down. -There are bugs.

Recruitment Simplified

With Talentpool, the end to end recruitment cycle is simplified to a great extent. It has modules for each and every aspect including vendor and candidate portals. Visibility regarding any open position and the work done on the same became so transparent.

Pros

Unlimited users licensing and parsing.

Cons

The user interface can be more interesting.

Thanks

Great Software

Pros

User friendly and simple interface that helps you all the way

Cons

I don't think that there is something to improve.