DealerCenter Logo

DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

DealerCenter Reviews - Page 3

1,406 reviews

OF

OSCAR F.

Retail, 1-10 employees

We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Cons

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

RC

Richard C.

Above and Beyond

My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even...

Pros

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Cons

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

AN

Ahmad N.

DealerCenter

Pros

The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

Cons

nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

As

AHMED s.

DealerCenter Review

The support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP

Pros

I like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.

Cons

I dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date

HK

Henri K.

HGK Motors LLC

Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Pros

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Cons

No issues or problems with DC, all good

VC

Victor C.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great Software at a Great Price!

So far it has been positive. Very intuitive. I would like to see some improvements, but it seems they are working on them.

Pros

Very easy to use. Intuitive functions etc. Very modern look and love that it is web-based so accessible from anywhere.

Cons

You have to dig to find some functions/reports etc. Would have like better training also. Learning on our own as we go.

IH

IYAD H.

Dealer Center Review

Great experience and training from the representative.

Pros

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Cons

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

ES

Elie S.

DealerCenter is awesome

Pros

I had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!

Cons

there really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.

MZ

MARCOS Z.

Dealer Center Software Is THE BEST

Pros

I can submit to multiple lenders at the same time! Frazer is pre historic. compared with dealer cene ter!

Cons

no cons, it's the all in one software that helps me run my business day to day

Alex R.

Dealer Center Service Rep [sensitive content hidden]

Love the service and the product! Many thanks to our account Rep [sensitive content hidden] !!! Wonderful experience!

Pros

The service and ease of use. We have an amazing Rep, [sensitive content hidden] , who goes above and beyond to ensure our business is on the right track with the right products!

Cons

None.... all is good!.

gb

gary b.

customer service agent is there when you need her and is super friendly & helpful. You should have

Pros

Customer service is extremely helpful! you should have her cloned and pay her double. she makes calling with a problem a good experience. always helpful and keeps you smiling. I have been in the car business for 36 years and she is a keeper. knowledgeable and friendly is a great and rare combination. person to person contact is more valuable than ever in this day and age of computer routers which is so impersonal. I wish more companies would go back to friendly people who talk to you instead of bouncing you around their computer system.

AA

ABE A.

Retail, 1-10 employees

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

Pros

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

Cons

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

RG

Reeven G.

Express Auto Inc

Your products and DMS provides a lot of value for the price point compared to the more expensive platforms. I was paying way too much for Dealerscloud before. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep showed me how to navigate through training and answered all my questions completely.

Pros

I love the mobile app and VIN scanner. Super easy for me to add vehicles to inventory

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this moment right now

OW

Octavio W.

Worth the Switch!

Pros

We weren't sure on how making the switch from Dealr.Cloud to Dealer Center was going to be but with the help from the Dealer Center support team, they have made the switch as easy as possible! The sheer knowledge & great response time has been what really makes the difference. 10/10 recommend giving Dealer Center a try! Huge shout out to Saul & Mackenzie for all your help!

Cons

It can be intimidating at first, because they literally have and can do EVERYTHING you need to do for your dealership, but with the help of my reps, who are always more than happy to help me out and point me in the right direction, it is more than worth taking the time to learn

AB

Ana B.

Dealercenter

Pros

It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter. You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

Cons

The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it. If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

JG

Johanna G.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Pros

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!

JB

Joe B.

DealerCenter is great

Pros

DealerCenter is super easy to learn, making the program fast and efficient. Structuring the deals is simple as well with automatic approvals with preferred lenders. Like being able to bring in outside lenders through RouteOne and DealerTrack. Our rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!

Cons

Sometime approvals with other lenders is not as simple

MN

Michael N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Very impressive and powerful.

This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Pros

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Cons

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

DF

Daniela F.

Capitol Auto Sales

Their representative is very polite and calls when needed

Pros

I like the products CRM and the pro that I will be adding soon. Because can communicate with the customers

Cons

taxes and doc fee has a flat rate instead of 5% of the total gross in MI. for example in MI the max rate is 210 for vehicles over $4500 but vehicles under $4500 are supposed to be 5%. License plate fee needs to be integrated into the software to avoid have to go to the MI state website and category fee isn't matching

MM

MASSOUD M.

Automotive, self-employed

Best Dealer software ever!

Great customer service, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional and always has answers

Pros

I can integrate all of my banks inside one platform, so easy to use and convenient! with DMS i can print out all of my forms and manage my customers

Cons

there is nothing i dislike so far, service has been outstanding

JE

Juan E C.

Automotive, self-employed

Awesome customer service and easy to use!

Excellent

Pros

Prices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.

Cons

I like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet

ON

Obed N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

"In a few words?"... Simply PHENOMENAL!!!

All Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...

Pros

The ease of use and ability to do multiple tasks in a single environment is what most appeals to me. The customer service support line in general is bar NONE the best in the industry. My account executive gives me the personalized attention that's sorely missing by the competitors.

Cons

The amount of window popups required to do the simplest of tasks is a little bothersome and creates delays in usage once too many windows are open.

DW

Douglas W.

Dealercenter

Pros

Easy to use [sensitive content hidden] has been a big help, she’s a great rep, and a great part of the company, always willing to help.

Cons

No cons, worth the money.Would choose Dealercenter over any other platforms

OD

Ody D.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

My experience was different but AWESOME! Rep was very helpful and professional through the sign up

Pros

We enjoy the web based platform, and the ability to have all platforms such as BHPH, CRM, DMS in one main system. We also enjoy the integration of websites and inventory management tools that make life so much easier to dealers.

Cons

The achilles heal about this software would be the detailed reporting for sales like a (cash-flow statement, all sales journal statement) that is offered within the software without having to integrate with outside accounting tools.

AB

Al B.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

A great source for our dealership and great customer service.

It took much longer than expected to hear from someone to get started, but once I made contact with one of their representatives it was incredibly smooth and a great experience.

Pros

- Easy to Use - Friendly Customer Service - The score is a good selling tool

Cons

The AutoCheck history report shows much less content then their competitors, do not offer a history based suggested retail price, and the last reported mileage on the history report is often much much less than the actual mileage on the vehicle.