TaskAim Reviews

5.0/5 (2 reviews)

Jane Z.

Real-time communication, never missed any cleaning service, fully automated and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Streamlined communication, fully automated service requests, real-time mode to know the work orders, zero paper/emails, no more forgotten service requests, easy interface both for smart phones and computers. Cleaning service is a very critical part for any rental properties. In the past I had few times that the cleaning requests got lost by the cleaning companies which created a HUGE crisis for me. Also, the old way of sending cleaning requests via phone, email and text simply did not work. They were too easy to get lost when the cleaning companies wrote down on their note pads. With TaskAim application everything has changed. I can view whether my job has been scheduled, whether it has been completed and what kind of "property damage report" from the cleaners right on my phone or computer, in a real-time mode. The system will email me the information once the cleaning job is completed. As the property owner, this really gives me the peace of mind. Also, this has truly streamlines the communication between service providers and property owners. I don't need to manually report my cleaning requests to the cleaning company, everything flows from HomeAway/AirBnB/TripAdvisor automatically to the portal for the cleaner. When my job is not scheduled on the day, TaskAim even reminders the cleaning company. Also, billing is done automatically via the TaskAim, no more mailed invoices. This is a true win-win application for both property owners like myself and the cleaning company. It is free for property owners to use. I highly recommend the application.

Read the full review

Jason Wu

I am a vacation home owner, I use the software to send cleaning dates to my cleaning company.

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Easy to use, no longer worry about forgetting to send cleaning dates, can easily see status. The software is very easy to use. I used to email my cleaning companies when I need a clean. Some companies emailed me back once they receive the dates, some I never hear back from. Using taskaim.com, I don't need to send dates anymore. The software automatically sync with airbnb, vrbo, and tripadvisor. I can also see from the website if my condo has been cleaned. It made it easy for me to tell my guests if they can check in earlier or not.

Read the full review