FreeConference Reviews

FreeConference

Conference how you want. When you want. FREE.

4.52/5 (21 reviews)

Armando Sandoval Pardo

Good source of communication/conferences.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

The benefit I would said I have is being able to communicate/have conferences calls at work for meetings and customers when they have issues. So far I have not had any interfering with the conference.

Pros
I like that is a great tool for phone conference. The sofware will provide you with the phone number to dial and the conference number. If you are the host it will also provide that number to insert. Overall the communication is great. There is no limit for the amount of people that can join.

Cons
THe only thing I do not like is that when you are in the conference and you try to conference someone else, it will start a beeping sound which will not go away and you will need to reopen the conference.

Dan G. Vasquez

Bridging your conference meetings

Reviewed 2018-03-23

We can connect real time to as much as people using the phone or internet.

Pros
It's a free service that provides business solution in bridging many people to join a conference meeting. i like that it will provide you a link so you can connect via your computer, or use the number and pass code to connect using your phone.

Cons
Connection issues have been a challenge sometimes, like quality of voice and some people cannot connect to the conference. You have to be ready for a few minutes before the scheduled meeting for any unexpected technical difficulty.

Alma Bailey

Amazing Download Free Conference Software

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Seamless online communication.

Pros
I really love that with the click of a link I am immediately taken into a conference call. The fast that this software is completely download free and is all in the cloud make things so much faster, easier to setup and time efficient. The easy to use share function is also great.

Cons
Sometimes the call quality can be dodgy but to be expected with all online conference calling softwares.

Renata Adams

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-12-10

Really easy to set up, easy dial-in number and access code to send via email or text to our clients.

Pros
FreeConference has helped us tremendously since we have daily conference calls with our clients and team members that live in different parts of the country. We've even used the software to have conferences with people living abroad and it's just really easy to set up and use.

Cons
The one cent per minute charge, but that's just the way it is. I don't really have anything negative to talk about.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Make calls overseas without any charge

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-10

Quality of call is superb and get reminded on your scheduled meetings and conference

Pros
Ability to call and screen share with the people in the conference and you can also get instant replays. This is very useful if there will be some trainings and not everyone can attend

Cons
It does not have a free version anymore and not all numbers can be used

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Rhonda Lofton

Changed meeting forever

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Pros
This software is amazing. My team and I know longer have to spend countless hours trying to figure out how we are going to meet. Conference calls all the way from now on.

Cons
I have no cons about this software. It is easy to use. It's easy to navigate. The website is very clean and direct. No issues whatsoever.

Kathy Cottrill

The best conference call program I've used.

Reviewed 2017-10-10

I use this for communication with team members in all parts of the country in various time zones.

Pros
I can schedule a conference call in less than 2 minutes. The connections are clear and always easy for participants to dial in.

Cons
I don't particularly like the invitation process. I wish the system would integrate with my contacts.

David Otto, DC, DACBN

Simple, effective, and full featured

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-18

Without the software, my placement coordinator would not have been able to illustrate the changes he needed for me to implement in order to get hired. Super awesome program and service to humanity - thank you.

Pros
Loved the ease of use to hold an extremely important screen share meeting. My previous appointment was screwed up by the scheduling lady at the hospital which didn't give me the time I wanted to spend with the software before my big meeting. I ended up having to do it on the fly while on the phone with him and it was a breeze!! SO SIMPLY and worked GREAT!!

Cons
Have only used it that one time with no additional features, so I don't know enough about it to have any complaints.

Anonymous

"Free" is good ... when the quality is good

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Pros
It's great to have a free conference line service and be locked into one number and access code. The calls work 70+% of the time, but not always. There are additional (video) features which I've found limiting and difficult to use.

Cons
Too many dropped calls, poor quality, and times when attendees don't get into the correct call when dialing in. On the video side - there are easier to use and more feature rich options.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Donna Delia

Excellent for Conference Calls!

Reviewed 2019-12-11

I have monthly conference calls with my team and this App makes it super easy for us to stay connected.

Pros
I really love how easy it is to have conference calls with those who live all over the country and world. Most of the time, the # is toll free and easy to access!

Cons
I've heard from other conference app's that the connection is poor and sometimes, callers are dropped. I've used FreeConference on many ocassions and have never had this happen.

Simple, Convenient, Reliable

Reviewed 2018-02-27

It's simple, engaging and very easy to use!

Pros
I very much appreciate the FreeConference.com's free service option yet their features are rich and is very easy to use.

Anonymous

Great service for a small business

Reviewed 2018-11-20

This software allows me to schedule videoconferences and share my screen with others at no cost - what's not to like?!

Pros
For a small business which only occasionally needs to hold videoconferences or conference calls this is ideal. It is free for small conferences (5 people I think) and so it is much more cost-effective for my business than a Skype-for-Business subscription. I like the fact that you can easily email participants and send them calendar invitations for them to accept into their Outlook calendars - and also that if needs be you can start a conference call on the fly. Call quality is good, and there is an impressive range of freephone numbers for different countries meaning it's a great value for money service. It has all the basic functionality in the free version (which is fine for what my business needs) but it looks like if you wanted more you could get it at a decent price.

Cons
The web interface only seems to work on Chrome - this is a disadvantage if invitees are using other browsers. However, there is a freephone number for them to use instead, and actually the free app for using the service is quick and easy to download and install.

Stephanie Larsen

Fabulous & free multi-call service!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-08

Pros
It's amazing that a free service could have such a wealth of features, and be easy to use and setup. I have preferred this service to skype and have never had any trouble with it as I have had with Skype in the past. It's intutive easy for anyone to figure out and does just what you need it to do. You can have a multi-party call set up in a matter of moments even if it's your first time.

Tiffany White

Great Phone Conferencing Tool

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Pros
This is perfect for anyone who wants to meet with a group but unable to physically be together. I like the way it chimes everytime someone joins so you know who is on the line. Teleconferencing is the new boardroom

Cons
I have not had one issue with this software since I started using it over 5 years ago. I've never had technical issues or any otherwise

Nicole Hanni

Great features!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-12-13

Great! Weekly use, as we are in a large state, with participants all over. Makes it easy to stay connected!

Pros
This is such a great tool for small businesses! We use this weekly, if not more. The support is even better!

Cons
Nothing! Its free, and works all the time, with no issues! There is nothing to dislike! Recommend this to anyone!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

April Adams

Conferencing

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-27

I use this every month for our board meetings and I pay the monthly amount, which is very cost effective.

Pros
I like the ease of use with this software. I also like the reminders that it gives you.

Cons
I would like to have a good video option

Mike Fajen

Easy to use, good quality

Reviewed 2018-10-02

Just recently started using it but I love how simple it is to use and that it is a simple add on for chrome. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros
I was recently introduced to this for presentations. Better than paying for Adobe or the other services out there. No lag, easy to use interface.

Cons
I haven't found anything bad about this product yet.

Rutuja Bhat

FreeConference’s free plan is awesome

Reviewed 2018-09-23

Overall very good video conferencing software which can be used for free for small groups.

Pros
Very good for small scale group calls over the world. Very good HD Voice clarity. Web UI is simple and easy to use. Compared with Zoom meeting and Start meeting this is better and can be used freely for US region calls. Less call drops, no hitches in video calls.

Cons
I am a Ubuntu user, Mozilla browser is not supported. Linux based app is not available. 400 dial in participants are allowed in free plan but Dial in number in India is not free

David Fink

Client customer's conference failed so we just used phones

Reviewed 2017-02-09

He set this up so we all could call in, however it kept kicking him off. We ended up merging regular cellphone calls among the four of us on the conference

Brett Rothenberg

Simple and easy to use

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-03-15

Pros
Great for a free solution, call quality is good and stable, but lacking some features others provide.

Cons
Not as feature reach as uberconference for example, but has excellent easy of use and call quality is on par.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Adam Levy

So Easy to Use!

Reviewed 2016-08-11

I used FreeConference for an extended family meeting. We needed so many different family members' input to plan a reunion in Colorado. This was the perfect tool for us.

Pros
It's very easy to set up and use.