PostScan Mail Logo

Your Virtual Mail. Delivered.

PostScan Mail Reviews

Suggested alternatives

parcel-tracker
sendpro-online
notifii-track

They have a amazing customer support and the cost is pretty good comparing to the other providers of the market. I signed up and rent a mailbox box with them.
Terrible customer service gg hhhhhhhhhjjjjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkjjkjhhhhjjhjjjjjjjjjjkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllll.
PostScan Mail is extremely inefficient, very slow and dishonest 75% of the time.
What is worse is that I left a message yesterday and this morning, yet have received no return calls. In addition, every time I call the 800 number, I just get a recording.

JR

Josh R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Perfect if you don’t like being tied down to your mailbox

My overall experience has been positive. I enjoy the convenience of being able to accept packages and letters virtually with the ability to forward them to the physical address I am located at that particular time.

Pros

I really enjoy how innovative this product is! It is so easy to access my mail from anywhere in the world. I am frequently changing locations for my job and PostScan Mail allows me to never miss out those important documents that clients send me. With the ability to have multiple addresses and locations throughout the United States, PostScan Mail allows me to operate more efficiently than even before. I can access my mail just as easily as email!

Cons

There have been a few occasions where I will receive the incorrect mail scanned and sometimes when I request to recycle a piece of mail it takes months.

KG

Kevin G.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The best solution to an expats US mail situation.

It helps me to stay up to date and organised with my life back in the states while living abroad. I no longer have to rely on others receiving my mail and collecting it from a po box, opening it and reading it to me over the phone. Your system is brilliant.

Pros

The ease of use. The program is very user friendly and allows me stay organised while my family and I are living abroad for extended period of time. I haven't missed a beat with my mail, and that helps to eliminate any stress I have about my affairs at home.

Cons

I wish the mobile site worked better from my phone or that you had a specific IOS app to make it easier to check my mail from my iPhone when I'm on the go. At this time, I check from my laptop because it's much easier to use and navigate.

Hi Kevin, We really appreciate your review! Thank you for letting us know what you love about PostScan Mail. We're very happy to announce that our IOS app is readily available in the app store. We hope the app will let you navigate your mailbox much more easily. Please let us know what you think. Sincerely, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

RM

Robert M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

I just really like having a main scanning service, but your software could be a lot better :-)

I don't have to open mail and when I travel I get mail & packages to an address I can count on. The software gets the job done, it could be a lot better, but the real benefit of PostScan Mail is the mail scanning & handling for me. Saves me a lot of time!

Pros

The best thing is just getting the scanned contents inside a letter via email. The mail forwarding is great for the very few items. I like that you can select many transactions to perform an action (that's a must) since doing an action on one piece of mail at a time is slow.

Cons

The speed is slow, the way mail is moved into folders is slow & cumbersome. It's not the easiest to look at the mail in your platform, waiting for images to load & trying to scroll through a page. I have to remember to go in an delete mail I don't want for example too.

Hi Robert, Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your detailed feedback and are glad to hear that our service is beneficial to you. We've heard your frustrations with our interface and would like you to know that our developers are currently working on a new, more up-to-date version of PostScan Mail. We hope that this new and improved version will be more inviting and user-friendly. Our team is working hard to bring these new features to our customers soon, so stay posted. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

AE

Alethea E.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

GOOD

accessibility to my mail from anywhere

Pros

Ease of use, friendly customer service. People respond quickly if there is an issue. The turn around time for scans is one day which isn't too bad

Cons

A phone app would be good, the 3 cents a day charging for storage seems a little excessive. I would hope that this may change in the future or offer an option for a flat monthly storage fee

Hi Alethea, Thanks for your review! We love to hear customer feedback. We understand that storage charges can be a burden, but our operations team is always available to help. We offer tips and suggestions to avoid storage fees and will work with you to ensure that you're not paying for more than you need. If there's any way we can make your experience a better one, please let us know! Respectfully, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

TW

Tevya W.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Absolutely wonderful!

I get my mail

Pros

The software is easy to use...but the best part about PostScanMail is the staff. I have a great relationship with them. I will have unique requests and they are always very quick to help me out. They really have the best customer service around!

Cons

Hi Teyva, We are grateful that you love our service. We will keep working together to make our customers satisfied.

SG

Sharon G.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

I have only had a positive experience with this software provider. It is easy to use.

Central place for my mail and the management of our mail.

Pros

I am impressed with the ease of use. It is very intuitive. It is always reliable. Follow through has been prompt (forwarding hard copy mail when requested)

Cons

Hi Sharon, Ease of use, reliability, and simplicity are some of the many great features of this service. We are glad you are taking advantage of these features with us.

JJ

Jesse J.

Internet, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Easy to use mail forwarding!

Massive time saver when sifting through bulk mail, and I can just click a button to send it to the recycle bin instead of having to sort the mail into piles and then haul all the junk off.

Pros

PostScanMail serves as a great filter for domain junk mail, their service and interface are easy to use, and they save me a lot of time sifting through garbage!

Cons

Setup is a bit of a pain, with the postal form you have to fill out, but I don't think there's really any way around it. They also recently increased their prices; for a low-volume user like myself (maybe 1-2 letters a month TOPS show up) I'd rather see a "by the piece" pricing option.

Hi Jesse, Thank you for the great feedback. We love the feature of getting rid of junk mail too! This way you only view the "important" mail that you receive.

Hospital & Health Care,

Unacceptable

I've used this service now for about 5 months. I have literally ONE item delivered to them monthly. It is a medication. Each month they have been slow, however this month they seemingly have lost my shipment. I called my pharmacy and was informed my medication was sent on 5/20, delivered on 5/21. They have a delivery signature. Yet today is 5/28 and the medication has yet to show up in my 'in-box'....

Pros

Cons

They are in California. I need a California address to receive a particular prescription from a pharmacy in that state. (I am not in California and they are not licensed to deliver outside of California). SLOW service Seemingly lost my prescription Can't get through to speak to a live person. Don't return phone calls

We have received your messages and would like to to rectify your experience ASAP. Please call us at 1(800) 624-5866. Customer Service is of the utmost importance and we'd like to explain to you the situation regarding your comments. PostScan Mail

CM

Christopher M.

Entertainment, self-employed

Has been easy to use. Very simple.

Allows me to have a mobile business.

Pros

It's simple to use. The lay out is clear and easy to understand. I like that I receive emails once mail is received. Recycling is a cool option.

Cons

I would like to see mail opend and scanned instead of waiting a day to see the contents of the mail.

Hi Christopher, we thank you for your time taken to leave a great review. We appreciate your feedback and will take your suggestions into consideration.

jm

joe m.

Education Management, self-employed

Satisfied Customer !

Pros

Very simple and easy way for Expats to quickly receive, view , read and forward their mail while living abroad. A very reasonably priced service with great customer support ! I'd be lost without them !

Cons

There are none. This service is 100% FANTASTIC ! I have no complaints whatsoever !

LP

Luca P.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Nice service, old app and price increase unreasonable

Useful to maintain a us address

Pros

It does not lose mail, keeps record of everything. The list of email is ok easy to use once you are familiar with it

Cons

Very old, slow and cumbersome interface. Takes a long time to scan and recycle the mail. Last year price increase was unreasonable but got no other alternative once abroad

Hi Luca, Thanks for your review. We're sad to hear that you're not as satisfied with your subscription as we know you could be. We guarantee that the change in price has helped us provide better service all around. Our developers are working to update the interface, and our IOS app is available now! Please let us know what we can do to make your experience a better one. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

DT

Debra T.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

I had many issues in the beginning without adequate support. Finally, Facebook message to owner.

Convenience

Pros

Easy to use, set up similar to Yahoo mail. Many options available, price, autoscan,folders etc. I live in Mexico so this works well

Cons

Works best on my laptop. Not easy to use on mobile devices. I have no more cons to list.... oh one more...this minimum characters.

Hi Debra, We're thankful for your review. We're sorry to hear you did not receive adequate support, but would like to mention that our support team is available through phone, chat, and email and we strive to help all our customers in a timely and efficient manner. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your PostScan Mail experience. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

DL

David L.

Using Postscan Mail for 4 years, never had a problem.

Mail is handled very quickly without having to forward it.

Pros

Mail is scanned and made available for reading on the internet. Rarely need it forwarded because of this.

Cons

Would be nice if there were and app for my Android phone. Also the website is not friendly to the phone.

Hi David, Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to announce our IOS app now available! Our developers are currently working on an android version, and we're constantly looking to improve the features of PSM. Sincerely, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

SC

Sci C.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Perfect paperless mail system

Time

Pros

Email delivery is fast and secure, system had issues last year but upgrades resolved. Customer service is excellent

Cons

I wish there was a phone app to manage mailbox. The phone app would prevent screen size scaling issues with the website on a mobile device. Im not always near a pc

Hi Sci, We value our customer feedback and yours is part of it. We are currently working on a mobile app to make our service more accessible.

RJ

Rohit J.

Information Services, self-employed

Great service for virtual management of snail mail

Nice product, good customer service. Could do a bit better with request to send snail mail feature, check deposit, and faster truncating/recycling of mail.

Pros

I like that I can access my mail from anywhere, even while I'm traveling. PostScan Mail also has nice and courteous customer service.

Cons

* No service to automatically deposit checks. * Doesn't offer to send snail mail on your behalf even if you're willing to pay for it. For some mails, you need to respond back via snail mail/postal mail, so a feature where you could either type or upload mail and PostScan Mail would mail it for you would come in handy. * Takes a lot of time if you request recycling of mail, which clunks up your inbox.

JS

Joahana S.

1-10 employees

Best Virtual Mail Service!

Post Scan Mail is seriously the best virtual mailbox service I have ever encountered!!! It allows me to manage mypostal mail whenever and wherever I want in seconds. There is no more messy tables with unnecessary mail at my house. I absolutely love it and the price is unbelievable!! Thank you Post Scan Mail for offering the best service possible!

Cons

Hi Joahana, We love to hear back from our customers, Thank you for the time and effort you put in to give us a great review.

li

lucas i.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

easy to sign up, easy to use.

ease of use for my multiple companies

Pros

online scan function is useful. the value of this to my company is great since we have multiple business attached to multiple post scan accts

Cons

The notary part could be easier. I've used an online notary before and I thought that would be a helpful addition.

Hi Lucas, We appreciate your feedback! We're glad you enjoy the service. We're partnered with NotaryCam to provide online notarization for the required form. You can see that page here: https://www.notarycam.com/postscanmail/ Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

MD

Mel D.

I have been using Post Scan Mail for almost a year and it had been great.

Pros

My not having not to worry about mail when I am traveling has been such a relief. The ease of scanning items and deciding electronically if I want to receive the mail, download it or recycle it is fantastic.

Cons

They is very little I have to say I dislike about the software. Occasionally, it logs me off and I have to log in again.

Hi Mel, Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing feedback from our customers and are always striving to do better. Let us know if there's anything we can do to keep your PostScan Mail experience a positive one. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

CY

Carlos Y.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Mail review

Pros

I really like the postscan software. It allows me to send and receive emails

Cons

no problems encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

ks

ken s.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

review

Not good at this time. If I can find a replacement I will leave.

Pros

it lets me handle mail in the US while living overseas

Cons

It is difficult to use as even scrolling from one message tot he next is very time consuming and difficult. I was very disappointed when the company address changed and I was expected to notify my contacts.

Accounting, 10,001+ employees

Move to Anytime Mailbox or another provider

Pros

Easy to set up as usual.

Cons

I subscribed and didn't like it. I canceled and PostScan ignored my request. They continued to charge my credit card. I sent another email and am still awaiting a reply. I moved to Anytime Mailbox (I have no financial interest in this company) and am much happier. Due to PostScan's lack of customer service and non-responsiveness, if you ever want to cancel, I recommend other providers. There are many that are better and at a lower cost than PostScan.

CM

Carlos M.

Computer Software, self-employed

Great service and great support

Pros

Very easy to use. Anyone understands easily.

Cons

Additional accounts setup is a bit confusing with costs and free accounts.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

They changed addresses

UX needs improvement, but they deliver on their promises.

Pros

They work as advertised. Virtual mailbox trumps real mailbox, for many people.

Cons

In 2018 they changed their mailbox location. Since USPS wouldn't allow you to forward all mail from the old address to the new one, it was necessary to update all senders with the new address -- a daunting task. It would have been better if the company had provided greater assistance with this problem.

RM

Randall M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Lack of Customer Service

poor

Pros

Easy to use, they inform you right away a mail arrives.

Cons

I have been trying to pick up my mail and literally it has become impossible, the address of the business doesn't look like any mail office, i have tried to email them for an appointment and no reply, i have tried to call them and no answer, just a text message they will get back to me with no hope, now they have my mail which i am unable to pick up. This is related to Farrell office in Calgary.

MN

Morgan N.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Excellent alternative to post office box

Postscan mail has given me a main location of mail since I travel frequently and don’t have a “set address” so If I need someone to mail me something, it’s perfect!

Pros

I love postscan mail because I travel frequently and can get scans while I’m overseas

Cons

The mobile app could use more work it has bugs that don’t allow it to be easily used at times